PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix police say mom forgets baby on car roof

Shadow
06-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Heard this news story on the radio while driving to work this morning. Mom was charged with DUI. Crazy. Guess pot smoking and driving don't mix.

PHOENIX – Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.
Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.
The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/02/phoenix-police-say-mom-forgets-baby-on-car-roof/#ixzz1wsm2K9to

ConHog
06-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Heard this news story on the radio while driving to work this morning. Mom was charged with DUI. Crazy. Guess pot smoking and driving don't mix.

PHOENIX – Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.
Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.
The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/02/phoenix-police-say-mom-forgets-baby-on-car-roof/#ixzz1wsm2K9to

what the fuck is wrong with people?

Nell's Room
06-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Funny. So many people tell me that pot isn't at all dangerous and won't make you do stupid things. I might have to show them this story.

Shadow
06-04-2012, 09:59 PM
what the fuck is wrong with people?

Okay...two things about this story that are completely nuts.

1. She leaves the baby on the roof and drives off.
2. She doesn't even notice the car seat flying off her car as she is driving away.

Luckily the baby isn't hit by passing cars.

ConHog
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Okay...two things about this story that are completely nuts.

1. She leaves the baby on the roof and drives off.
2. She doesn't even notice the car seat flying off her car as she is driving away.

Luckily the baby isn't hit by passing cars.

she should spend years in prison IMO.

Shadow
06-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Funny. So many people tell me that pot isn't at all dangerous and won't make you do stupid things. I might have to show them this story.

First thing I thought of when I heard it. Made myself a mental note to find it online and post it when I got home.

Nell's Room
06-04-2012, 10:15 PM
she should spend years in prison IMO.

Sterilise the bitch first.