PDA

View Full Version : I propose a one on one debate - subject (is gay a choice)

ConHog
06-04-2012, 11:40 PM
between WindSong and OCA.

talk about a Battle of Dumb and Dumber. :lol:

OCA
06-05-2012, 09:27 AM
between WindSong and OCA.

talk about a Battle of Dumb and Dumber. :lol:

Thats funny, she laid a beatdown on you..........i'm just dogpiling on.

Noir
06-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Cant remember where from, but i heard this the other day - 'America truly is remarkable, what other country could consider sexuality a choice, and obesity genetic?'

darin
06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Cant remember where from, but i heard this the other day - 'America truly is remarkable, what other country could consider sexuality a choice, and obesity genetic?'

I know, right? Both are clearly the result of the choices we make with our bodies. Should be simply - folks love to play the vicitm though...

OCA
06-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I know, right? Both are clearly the result of the choices we make with our bodies. Should be simply - folks love to play the vicitm though...

Its such a simple thing to undrstand yet most, including many here who want to try and muddy the water with suppositions and innuendo thinking that it bolsters their argument..it doesn't.

ConHog
06-05-2012, 09:56 AM

Sadly, that is true.

ConHog
06-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Thats funny, she laid a beatdown on you..........i'm just dogpiling on.

neither one of you idiots could beat an egg.

In fact I predict that in a battle of the (lack of) wits betwixt you two, there would be two losers.

Noir
06-05-2012, 10:04 AM

Naw man, choice for sexuality just doesnt make sense. 'Gays are mentally ill' makes much more sene, though is probably considered more extreme, but there's no way its a chocie.

Edit - atleast for men, women seem to be much more sexually fluid.

OCA
06-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Naw man, choice for sexuality just doesnt make sense. 'Gays are mentally ill' makes much more sene, though is probably considered more extreme, but there's no way its a chocie.

Noir........do a little research on length of time and money spent on trying to find the "gay gene".......as of June 5, 2012 there is nothing but supposition and innuendo. I mean at least with cancer they've identified genes, haven't figured out a cure or prevention but the gene or genes have been located and identified.

In the case of homos how can it not be a choice and if it is a choice then wouldn't such a wreckles choice also show evidence of a mental disorder?

OCA
06-05-2012, 10:09 AM
neither one of you idiots could beat an egg.

In fact I predict that in a battle of the (lack of) wits betwixt you two, there would be two losers.

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzz