PDA

View Full Version : Where's the outrage?

Thunderknuckles
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/05/1-year-old-boy-shot-dead-in-father-arms-on-sidewalk/?test=latestnews

With folks so up in arms over the Zimmerman case, thought I'd post today's latest shooting that no one gives a shit about despite the fact that it is far more horrific than anything that happened with Zimmerman:

A black man rolls up on young latino man craddling his 1 year old baby in hist arms and deliberately opens fire. The baby died.
What a worthless sack of shit you must be to do something like that.

jimnyc
06-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Blacks are generally given a free media pass when they commit their crimes.

15% of the population commits the overwhelming majority of crimes. The rest obviously commit the minority. But I suppose that since long ago there was slavery, it's ok for blacks to commit unspeakable crimes today. And whites deserve the scorn when they commit crimes because their great, great, great, great, great grandparents had a neighbor who owned a slave. :lol:

ConHog
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Blacks are generally given a free media pass when they commit their crimes.

15% of the population commits the overwhelming majority of crimes. The rest obviously commit the minority. But I suppose that since long ago there was slavery, it's ok for blacks to commit unspeakable crimes today. And whites deserve the scorn when they commit crimes because their great, great, great, great, great grandparents had a neighbor who owned a slave. :lol:

I think the theory is that the black man just can't help himself. Never mind the fact that literally thousands of blacks somehow manage to live crime free lives..... :shrug:

gabosaurus
06-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Random gang violence happens in the Los Angeles area every day. I don't see where the outrage should be.
It is not confined to blacks. Though the racists among us prefer to think it is.

Kathianne
06-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Happens in Chicago nearly every day, where the weather is ok. Holidays it goes up.

jimnyc
06-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Random gang violence happens in the Los Angeles area every day. I don't see where the outrage should be.
It is not confined to blacks. Though the racists among us prefer to think it is.

The racists among us think that all humans are valuable and all losses should be treated similarly. Unfortunately, any crime that is white on black, or anything on black for that fact, makes national headlines and protests ensue. Then you have a black on white crime, and it can be 50 black men and a homeless white man or a HS valedictorian, no news to be seen here, just another day of reporting.

Anyone that doesn't see the disparity in reporting and outrage throughout the nation is naive and partially blind.

Kathianne
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM
The racists among us think that all humans are valuable and all losses should be treated similarly. Unfortunately, any crime that is white on black, or anything on black for that fact, makes national headlines and protests ensue. Then you have a black on white crime, and it can be 50 black men and a homeless white man or a HS valedictorian, no news to be seen here, just another day of reporting.

Anyone that doesn't see the disparity in reporting and outrage throughout the nation is naive and partially blind.

In fairness, in this most racist of all the racist cities, black or any minority on white crime makes the papers. What isn't fair is when it's a bunch of members attacking one white person or say a couple, not 'hate crime' type stuff is mentioned. OTOH white on minority crime, especially if more than one white commits, that is a 'hate crime.' Minority against minority? Not a story, assumed to be gang related, unless a child, (under 9), is involved.

Trigg
06-05-2012, 05:34 PM
There is no money to be made from highlighting black on black violence. Sharpton and the other black leaders don't make any money from demonstrating at those deaths.

Black on black violence brings to light the troubles in the black community, and they don't want that.

Nell's Room
06-06-2012, 01:21 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/05/1-year-old-boy-shot-dead-in-father-arms-on-sidewalk/?test=latestnews

With folks so up in arms over the Zimmerman case, thought I'd post today's latest shooting that no one gives a shit about despite the fact that it is far more horrific than anything that happened with Zimmerman:

A black man rolls up on young latino man craddling his 1 year old baby in hist arms and deliberately opens fire. The baby died.
What a worthless sack of shit you must be to do something like that.

I hope his balls turn black and drop off. What a sick son of a bitch to kill a little baby.

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM
In fairness, in this most racist of all the racist cities, black or any minority on white crime makes the papers. What isn't fair is when it's a bunch of members attacking one white person or say a couple, not 'hate crime' type stuff is mentioned. OTOH white on minority crime, especially if more than one white commits, that is a 'hate crime.' Minority against minority? Not a story, assumed to be gang related, unless a child, (under 9), is involved.

Good points. If a child had not been involved in this shooting, it would not have made the news. Because gang violence is a daily occurrence in Los Angeles. I have to doubt that the child was the intended victim. Obviously the adult was the target.
Nothing will ever be done about gang violence because there is no political advantage to be gained. If the shooter had been an illegal alien or a Muslim, then all hell would break loose. Otherwise, it's just a crime that few people care about.

Thunderknuckles
06-06-2012, 11:13 AM
I'll be damned! Somebody actually gave a shit about this:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/06/los-angeles-kings-offer-reward-for-1-year-old-boy-killer/?test=latestnews

LA authorities and the LA Kings offering 100K reward for the killer.

jimnyc
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
I'll be damned! Somebody actually gave a shit about this:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/06/los-angeles-kings-offer-reward-for-1-year-old-boy-killer/?test=latestnews

LA authorities and the LA Kings offering 100K reward for the killer.

As a Rangers fan - Go Kings!!! 3-0 right now and after reading this I hope they complete the sweep!!