PDA

View Full Version : Here Is Why Bush Wants And Supports Open Borders...

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Toward A North American Union

Published 01/23/07 by Patrick Wood - Print Article Article Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Submit your rating of this article:
Poor 1 2 3 4 5 Excellent
Excerpts from the August Review by Pat Wood

The global elite, through the direct operations of President George Bush and his Administration, are creating a North American Union that will combine Canada, Mexico and the U.S. into a superstate called the North American Union. There is no legislation or Congressional oversight, much less public support, for this massive restructuring of the U.S.

What is Globalization? It is the collective effect of purposeful and amoral manipulation that seeks to centralize economic, political, technological and societal forces in order to accrue maximum profit and political power to global banks, global corporations and the elitists who run them.

"Free Trade" is the central mantra. Globalization is set against national sovereignty, closed borders, trade tarrifs and anything that would restrict its goals and methods used to achieve them.

Globalization promotes regional and global government, a one-world economic system of trade where global corporations and their elite control the policies and directives of individual governments.

North American Union to Replace USA?

Excerpts from an article by Jerome R. Corsi
Posted May 19, 2006

President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed.

The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR report connects the dots between the Bush administration's actual policy on illegal immigration and the drive to create the North American Union:
At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action.

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005:

In March 2005, the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), establishing ministerial-level working groups to address key security and economic issues facing North America and setting a short deadline for reporting progress back to their governments. President Bush described the significance of the SPP as putting forward a common commitment "to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security." The policy framework articulated by the three leaders is a significant commitment that will benefit from broad discussion and advice. The Task Force is pleased to provide specific advice on how the partnership can be pursued and realized.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.
The perspective of the CFR report allows us to see President Bush's speech to the nation as nothing more than public relations posturing and window dressing. No wonder President Vincente Fox called President Bush in a panic after the speech. How could the President go back on his word to Mexico by actually securing our border? Not to worry, President Bush reassured President Fox. The National Guard on the border were only temporary, meant to last only as long until the public forgets about the issue, as has always been the case in the past.

The North American Union plan, which Vincente Fox has every reason to presume President Bush is still following, calls for the only border to be around the North American Union -- not between any of these countries. Or, as the CFR report stated:

The three governments should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically diminishing the need for the current intensity of the governments’ physical control of cross-border traffic, travel, and trade within North America. A long-term goal for a North American border action plan should be joint screening of travelers from third countries at their first point of entry into North America and the elimination of most controls over the temporary movement of these travelers within North America.

Discovering connections like this between the CFR recommendations and Bush administration policy gives credence to the argument that President Bush favors amnesty and open borders, as he originally said. Moreover, President Bush most likely continues to consider groups such as the Minuteman Project to be "vigilantes," as he has also said in response to a reporter's question during the March 2005 meeting with President Fox.

PLEASE ASK YOUR CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS WHAT THEY ARE DOING ABOUT THIS? YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

E-mail editor@economyincrisis.org Additional Recommended Articles
"Free trade" is causing us to lose ownership and control of our country
Economists Are Using the Wrong Principle for Free Trade
COMING SOON? The North American Union
Who Are Our Politicians Representing
What Has Caused Our Economic Crisis?

http://www.economyincrisis.org/articles/show/1065

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
and this

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wood/patrick18.htm

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 04:24 PM
and this

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wood/patrick18.htm

Be afraid... be very afraid.

theHawk
05-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh HELL no.

And I mean FUCK NO.

This is why we are fighting the Trans-Texas Corridor crap. These non-conservative political movements backed by Bush and Perry need to be stopped!!!

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh HELL no.

And I mean FUCK NO.

This is why we are fighting the Trans-Texas Corridor crap. These non-conservative political movements backed by Bush and Perry need to be stopped!!!

Don't be fooled by the liberal elite----you won't hear them bitching about it either.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh HELL no.

And I mean FUCK NO.

Damn right it needs to be stopped. Thing is, you'll be lucky if you ever hear about it BEFORE it's done. These traitors are trying to pull this off without ever telling anyone first. I'll tell ya, we need another civil war in this country. Things are REALLY getting fucked up, and depending on our elected officials to straighten it out is proving to be a big damn FARCE!

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Don't be fooled by the liberal elite----you won't hear them bitching about it either.

Hillary is way behind it, but I wouldn't expect that everybody from either party is gonna jump on this BS.

Really tho this IS ironic. political representatives acting to disband the nation they serve.

Can it get any weirder?

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Hillary is way behind it, but I wouldn't expect that everybody from either party is gonna jump on this BS.

Really tho this IS ironic. political representatives acting to disband the nation they serve.

Can it get any weirder?

Hell ya----just wait until you see how the media tells everyone how they should feel about it.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Can it get any weirder?

Scarey thing is, yes it can, and will. I'm just glad I'm as old as I am. I've certainly been witness to better days. This country is headed down the toilet, like a bullet.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Hell ya----just wait until you see how the media tells everyone how they should feel about it.

It isn't gonna work. If you wanna humor me with a preview of the sales pitch, OK, that might make me chorttle. I can only imagine....

But seriously it only takes 10 million people marching on the capitol in mid week while congress is in session and refusing to leave to scare the gummit back into compliance.

And they know it.

oh yeah, the immigration bill vote got postponed till next month because of unexpected flack from both extremes

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 05:37 PM
It isn't gonna work. If you wanna humor me with a preview of the sales pitch, OK, that might make me chorttle. I can only imagine....

But seriously it only takes 10 million people marching on the capitol in mid week while congress is in session and refusing to leave to scare the gummit back into compliance.

And they know it.

oh yeah, the immigration bill vote got postponed till next month because of unexpected flack from both extremes

Just heard that. The floor was rather noisey during the oral vote, and a hard count was requested. In any case, the vote is off for now.

My bet is, the bill will never get passed now. During this short break is the time for people to start emailing their representatives, and many will.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Just heard that. The floor was rather noisey during the oral vote, and a hard count was requested. In any case, the vote is off for now.

My bet is, the bill will never get passed now. During this short break is the time for people to start emailing their representatives, and many will.

I agree. The same thing happened last summer with both parties trying to find a way to gain an advantage going into the election. No doing.

Kathianne
05-22-2007, 06:36 PM

And they know it.

Again, this was an example of what an awakened citizenry does to the government. Problem is, they quickly go back to watching 'Idol'.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Again, this was an example of what an awakened citizenry does to the government. Problem is, they quickly go back to watching 'Idol'.

:laugh: :lol: ...... I don't know why I laugh... it's true.:o

stephanie
05-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Veeeeeeeeery true...

LiberalNation
05-22-2007, 07:12 PM
. I'll tell ya, we need another civil war in this country. Things are REALLY getting fucked up, and depending on our elected officials to straighten it out is proving to be a big damn FARCE!

and that will destroy our country way faster then any illegals. Not to mention it couldn't really be done. What troops are you gona get to join ya.

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 07:22 PM
No hurry---the status quo is working well for them--better yet the fear of anything happening is bound to get more illegals swarming this way.

Learn Spanish--we're screwed.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 07:24 PM
and that will destroy our country way faster then any illegals. Not to mention it couldn't really be done. What troops are you gona get to join ya.

So you do admit the illegals are screwing up America? Don't worry, you'll live long enough to witness it.

And the "citizens" would make up the army in a civil war. Citizens like me that are ex-military. We know how to fight a war. But if states seceded, states would have their own guard units at their disposal also.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Learn Spanish--we're screwed.

Funny you should mention that. I just bought a spanish course, and plan on taking spanish over at the college.

LiberalNation
05-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Illegals aren't doing any worse then any other wave of immigiriants this country has faced. They said the same about the Irish, then it was east russians, asians, things worked out and they added to our country in the end.

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 07:53 PM

It didn't destroy our country the first time.

Doniston
05-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Toward A North American Union

Published 01/23/07 by Patrick Wood - Print Article Article Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Submit your rating of this article:
Poor 1 2 3 4 5 Excellent
Excerpts from the August Review by Pat Wood

The global elite, through the direct operations of President George Bush and his Administration, are creating a North American Union that will combine Canada, Mexico and the U.S. into a superstate called the North American Union. There is no legislation or Congressional oversight, much less public support, for this massive restructuring of the U.S.

What is Globalization? It is the collective effect of purposeful and amoral manipulation that seeks to centralize economic, political, technological and societal forces in order to accrue maximum profit and political power to global banks, global corporations and the elitists who run them.

"Free Trade" is the central mantra. Globalization is set against national sovereignty, closed borders, trade tarrifs and anything that would restrict its goals and methods used to achieve them.

Globalization promotes regional and global government, a one-world economic system of trade where global corporations and their elite control the policies and directives of individual governments.

North American Union to Replace USA?

Excerpts from an article by Jerome R. Corsi
Posted May 19, 2006

President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed.

The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR report connects the dots between the Bush administration's actual policy on illegal immigration and the drive to create the North American Union:
At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action.

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005:

In March 2005, the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), establishing ministerial-level working groups to address key security and economic issues facing North America and setting a short deadline for reporting progress back to their governments. President Bush described the significance of the SPP as putting forward a common commitment "to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security." The policy framework articulated by the three leaders is a significant commitment that will benefit from broad discussion and advice. The Task Force is pleased to provide specific advice on how the partnership can be pursued and realized.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.
The perspective of the CFR report allows us to see President Bush's speech to the nation as nothing more than public relations posturing and window dressing. No wonder President Vincente Fox called President Bush in a panic after the speech. How could the President go back on his word to Mexico by actually securing our border? Not to worry, President Bush reassured President Fox. The National Guard on the border were only temporary, meant to last only as long until the public forgets about the issue, as has always been the case in the past.

The North American Union plan, which Vincente Fox has every reason to presume President Bush is still following, calls for the only border to be around the North American Union -- not between any of these countries. Or, as the CFR report stated:

The three governments should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically diminishing the need for the current intensity of the governments’ physical control of cross-border traffic, travel, and trade within North America. A long-term goal for a North American border action plan should be joint screening of travelers from third countries at their first point of entry into North America and the elimination of most controls over the temporary movement of these travelers within North America.

Discovering connections like this between the CFR recommendations and Bush administration policy gives credence to the argument that President Bush favors amnesty and open borders, as he originally said. Moreover, President Bush most likely continues to consider groups such as the Minuteman Project to be "vigilantes," as he has also said in response to a reporter's question during the March 2005 meeting with President Fox.

PLEASE ASK YOUR CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS WHAT THEY ARE DOING ABOUT THIS? YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

E-mail editor@economyincrisis.org Additional Recommended Articles
"Free trade" is causing us to lose ownership and control of our country
Economists Are Using the Wrong Principle for Free Trade
COMING SOON? The North American Union
Who Are Our Politicians Representing
What Has Caused Our Economic Crisis?

http://www.economyincrisis.org/articles/show/1065

Bush is indeed in favor of this, but he didn't start it, it has been kicked around for the past thirty years or so Don't know exactly how long, but a long time. I heard about it soon after I moved out west, and I have been here since the 70s..

Doniston
05-22-2007, 08:08 PM

Can it get any weirder? That's not what it is about, at least not originally. It was to bring Canada and Mexico under our wing (in short, as someone earlier stated, to ANNEX them.) the later plans were to bring the whole western hemispher under our control.

Doniston
05-22-2007, 08:11 PM
and that will destroy our country way faster then any illegals. Not to mention it couldn't really be done. What troops are you gona get to join ya. I happen to beleive the troops would be on our side rather than with the present administration.

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 08:12 PM
That's not what it is about, at least not originally. It was to bring Canada and Mexico under our wing (in short, as someone earlier stated, to ANNEX them.) the later plans were to bring the whole western hemispher under our control.

"OUR" control----you crack me up !!! :lol:

nevadamedic
05-22-2007, 08:27 PM
"OUR" control----you crack me up !!! :lol:

:laugh2:

LiberalNation
05-22-2007, 08:35 PM
It didn't destroy our country the first time.

It came close and did destroy the south.

Pale Rider
05-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Illegals aren't doing any worse then any other wave of immigiriants this country has faced. They said the same about the Irish, then it was east russians, asians, things worked out and they added to our country in the end.

There is really no comparison that can be made whatsoever. All other waves of immigrants came through Ellis Island and obeyed all law. The immigrants of early wanted nothing more than to assimiliate and become Americans. This tidal wave of illegals from mexico as the most massive invasion from one country into another in the history of the world. They have also all broken the law and are criminals. Few have no desire to assimiliate and become American either. They want to work here and send the money back to mexico, and remain mexican citizens.

For the most part, these illegals don't even deserve your support. Truely, your support of them is misguided under the cloud of your liberal beliefs.

LiberalNation
05-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Give them an easy way to become citizens without deporting them and I betcha you'll see a lot who want to become US citizens. They can't so they stay in the shadow but that doesn't keep their kids from being born here and being citizens.

There needs to be some order and boarder security but it's gona be hard with long boarders and millions will to risk even their lives to get in.

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Give them an easy way to become citizens without deporting them and I betcha you'll see a lot who want to become US citizens. They can't so they stay in the shadow but that doesn't keep their kids from being born here and being citizens.

There needs to be some order and boarder security but it's gona be hard with long boarders and millions will to risk even their lives to get in.

They dont want to become citizens, if they did they would atleast try when they get here.

loosecannon
05-23-2007, 12:37 AM
That's not what it is about, at least not originally. It was to bring Canada and Mexico under our wing (in short, as someone earlier stated, to ANNEX them.) the later plans were to bring the whole western hemispher under our control.

No actually bringing the western hemispere under our benevolent control was my idea. I have been advocating it for a long time as a trade off to our EurAsia conquest fantasy.

But it won't create an annexation. We will become something completely different as a result. With a permanent lower class of Mexicans to do our work. And a lot more desert and tundra to spread out on.

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 12:51 AM
We can't. We simply can't afford to let all these third world, uneducated, welfare and social handout receipients just "stay here." Won't work. We'll go broke.

Not if they know there's no way to earn any money if they come here illegaly. Dry up the jobs, and we'll all but stop them from coming in the first place.

LiberalNation
05-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Dry up the jobs, and we'll all but stop them from coming in the first place.

Now that sounds like a workable plan. Don't we already have laws that cover it tho. Making more laws wont make the feds enforce them and are they enforcable.

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 01:55 AM
Now that sounds like a workable plan. Don't we already have laws that cover it tho. Making more laws wont make the feds enforce them and are they enforcable.

Yes we do, but no one enforces them. :(