PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus

Abbey Marie
06-06-2012, 02:48 PM
This looks like a must-see for me. Love the genre, and Ridley Scott is a proven director.
Anyone else planning to see it?

jimnyc
06-06-2012, 02:51 PM
This looks like a must-see for me. Love the genre, and Ridley Scott is a proven director.

It's on my must see list, as soon as it's available to downl.... I mean see on DVD.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2012, 02:57 PM
It's on my must see list, as soon as it's available to downl.... I mean see on DVD.

Some movies need to be seen in a theater, imo. This may be one of them for me.
Plus, when else do you get to pay $20 for popcorn and a soda so big you could bathe in it? :laugh:

Oh, now I'm wondering- what will theater-goers in NYC do under the new nanny law- buy small sodas with their giant popcorn?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2012, 03:27 PM

I am first chance that I get. My wife didnt really care for it from what we saw advertised...
She likes romance movies and tear jerking movies.
I may go see it by myself..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Sone movies need to be seen in a theater, imo. This may be one of them for me.
Plus, when else do you get to pay $20 for popcorn and a soda so big you could bathe in it? :laugh:

Oh, now I'm wondering- what will theater-goers in NYC do under the new nanny law- buy small sodas with their giant popcorn?

Most likely much smaller soda with same big price..--:laugh:--Tyr

Abbey Marie
06-10-2012, 10:21 AM
So, we saw this Saturday. :2up:

I really liked it. It was suspenseful, and at the same time, had a thought-provoking story about creation/science/faith. It was the kind of movie that engendered lots of discussion at dinner afterwards. I may go back and see it in 3D now.

darin
06-10-2012, 10:32 AM
You haven't mentioned the best part:

http://mystarclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/charlize-theron.jpg

Abbey Marie
06-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Beautiful woman; but not much of a role in the movie.

darin
06-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Beautiful woman; but not much of a role in the movie.

I got a role for her... :D