PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Vacation

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Been away for awhile on holiday. My wife and I got away and relaxed.

Here is a pic of me and the great women that said yes to me and made my life perfect

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iitmde.jpg

jimnyc
06-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Damn, you look familiar... And your wife... Good choice! :beer:

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 05:46 PM

We make a great couple don't we?

Have we met Jim? I saw your pic on the board and it did not ring a bell

But trust me, if you ever met my gal you would remember. And based on your obsession with boobs I would have to keep BOTH eyes on you :laugh:

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 06:44 PM
What a cute, wonderful couple you are. Just be careful of Jim e-mailing your wife asking for underwear pics. :laugh:

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:45 PM
What a cute, wonderful couple you are. Just be careful of Jim e-mailing your wife asking for underwear pics. :laugh:

Eh, she does not wear any :laugh:

Thunderknuckles
06-06-2012, 06:46 PM
I remember that pic. I think you posted it sometime last year and ConHog became a phallus by telling you your woman wasn't all that. A few pages of nastiness ensued.
I'll say it again. She's a fine looking woman and ConHog keep your yap shut :p

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I remember that pic. I think you posted it sometime last year and ConHog became a phallus by telling you your woman wasn't all that. A few pages of nastiness ensued.

Someone posted my pic?

You have an fine eye for real beauty BTW

Nukeman
06-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Been away for awhile on holiday. My wife and I got away and relaxed.

Here is a pic of me and the great women that said yes to me and made my life perfect

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iitmde.jpg

That fucknut OCA posted this as himself and his wife a long time ago. So who the hell is it?? Who's full of crap??:poke:

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 07:10 PM
My wife is so hot tea kettles whistle when she walks by

Thunderknuckles
06-06-2012, 07:49 PM
That fucknut OCA posted this as himself and his wife a long time ago. So who the hell is it?? Who's full of crap??:poke::laugh:

Interesting...
ConHog unload lol

4horsemenrule
06-07-2012, 03:41 AM
What can I say? My wife is so hot she has been banned from walking thru the frozen food section at the grocery store

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Moved to cage. I figure it's less work down the road when the explosion hits this thread. This isn't gonna end well, is it? :poke::laugh2:

Dilloduck
06-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Looks to me like if you pay the lady in the back anyone can get a picture taken with her. :cool:

ConHog
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Moved to cage. I figure it's less work down the road when the explosion hits this thread. This isn't gonna end well, is it? :poke::laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32220-Perfect-Couple-Mr-And-Mrs-OCA-We-Are-Both-Hot-As-Hell!&highlight=slump+buster

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH A

Holy SHIT !!and to think , I almost didn't even look at this thread.

How long will OCA run away this time?

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 11:35 AM
So are you saying that this account is you and you're getting revenge on the scorpion? :lol:

ConHog
06-07-2012, 11:37 AM
So are you saying that this account is you and you're getting revenge on the scorpion? :lol:

For real I laughed out loud and spewed Dr Pepper when I seen the OP.

Might be the funniest motherfucking thing I've ever read on the internet..............

BUT to be truthful I was told at the time OCA made his thread that that was not he nor his wife anyway. :laugh2:

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 11:40 AM
For real I laughed out loud and spewed Dr Pepper when I seen the OP.

I miss my Dr. Pepper. Haven't drank a bottle in nearly 2 years. I bought one recently, felt guilty, it tasted weird without my smokes and I gave it to my son. When I worked there, I drank like 10 a day!

ConHog
06-07-2012, 11:44 AM
I have sent OCA a personalized invitation to this thread. I am POSITIVE he will join us and defend his statements LOL

OCA
06-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Connie has created another account and I am going to turn every current thread into a flame fest in every forum until he is banned.

Also got a real computer hack of a son, should be interesting seeing what Connie has on his home computer..........shouldn't be hard to hack into. Maybe a few credit card #'s can be lifted.

S.S#'s, addresses, personal info on him and family members, this will be fun.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Pitiful. At least admit you lied OCA.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

and then to claim you're going to be committing some crimes LOL

PS - I've never had more than this single account on DP and I'm CONFIDENT that Jim,Darin, and Abbey will three confirm that my IP isn't even close to the OP's.

Thunderknuckles
06-07-2012, 11:57 AM
I guess I'll save that pic and start passing it around as me and my wife too.
We may have an all new meme on our hands :)

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I guess I'll save that pic and start passing it around as me and my wife too.
We may have an all new meme on our hands :)

From the looks of things, I'd say she'd be any man's wife for a night for the right price. Which is of course the only way OCA could land ANY woman. :laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Pitiful. At least admit you lied OCA.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

and then to claim you're going to be committing some crimes LOL

PS - I've never had more than this single account on DP and I'm CONFIDENT that Jim,Darin, and Abbey will three confirm that my IP isn't even close to the OP's.

WOW....it is interesting the things you can find out through an email address.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:10 PM
WOW....it is interesting the things you can find out through an email address.

post my email address if you have it LOL

oh you don't? shocker

By the way, you're still deflecting from the OP. you know the one outed you as a LIAR. :lol:

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:11 PM
post my email address if you have it LOL

oh you don't? shocker

By the way, you're still deflecting from the OP. you know the one outed you as a LIAR. :lol:

Hey dumbass........your email is here on the board, all you gotta do is know the right people or....... have a good hack as a son.

Mr. P
06-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Nice pic, I guess. Loving "married" couple? That bastard is a cheap SOB then! I don't even see a ring on her hand. Does anyone? Maybe I'm wrong.

OCA
BTW thats my wife and I at a concert in Reston, VA, she's beautiful, ain't she?

Thunderknuckles
How can you have a son old enough to be a hacker if that was you in the pic? The guy in that pic doesn't look like he's past 25.

ConHog
Hey dumbass........your email is here on the board, all you gotta do is know the right people or....... have a good hack as a son.

I'm sure Jim will find it interesting that you claiming to be hacking his board. LOL

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Nice pic, I guess. Loving "married" couple? That bastard is a cheap SOB then! I don't even see a ring on her hand. Does anyone? Maybe I'm wrong.

The rings are family heirlooms, don't wear em out, too expensive, too many undesireables walking around if you know what I mean.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm sure Jim will find it interesting that you claiming to be hacking his board. LOL

If so, so be it.

He won't mind because its you i'm after.

Mr. P
06-07-2012, 12:18 PM
How can you have a son old enough to be a hacker if that was you in the pic? The guy in that pic doesn't look like he's past 25.

And the date time stamp is 2008. Oops.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
And the date time stamp is 2008. Oops.

I'm young looking and I take care of myself, what do you want to hear?

Yep 2008, Vasilis Karras show.

ConHog
OCA is fixing to get rick rolled. AGAIN.

OCA
So anyway can someone prove thats not me?

Didn't think so.......BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HH!

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:21 PM

That part I buy, I imagine you are quite the master de bater

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:21 PM
OCA is fixing to get rick rolled. AGAIN.

If your up to it, you do it.

Somebody is fixing to go broke soon, probably this weekend. Maybe i'll get a new car.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:22 PM
So anyway can someone prove thats not me?

Didn't think so.......BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HH!

Simple

Post a pic of that same girl logged onto DP and I will give you your wish and leave DP forever.

Kathianne
06-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Someone on here, has met OCA and wife. They are not in the pic. Just saying.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Simple

Post a pic of that same girl logged onto DP and I will give you your wish and leave DP forever.

Not gonna do it, the burden of proof is on you, the prosecution.

I don't want you to leave, I want to be able to see your postings when things go financially south.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:24 PM

Darin did not meet my wife, you are a liar.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM

That is the same thing I was told when OCA made his OP long ago.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM
And I had dinner with him and his wife at the Capital City Brewing Co. for what, 3 hrs? What? 6 years ago? You telling me he has my face etched in memory?

Kathianne
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM

I heard, but found it hard to believe, that OCA was a really nice guy. His wife was 'hot' too, but not the folks in the pic. Again, just saying.

A quick 'edit' clarification. I have a hard time believing OCA as nice. No problem though regarding the wife. All the younger Greek women I've known are very beautiful.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:27 PM

That persion is wrong.

Wow, look what my son just found on the laptop! Wow, I say, WOW!

ConHog
Connie has created another account and I am going to turn every current thread into a flame fest in every forum until he is banned.

Also got a real computer hack of a son, should be interesting seeing what Connie has on his home computer..........shouldn't be hard to hack into. Maybe a few credit card #'s can be lifted.

Not gonna do it, the burden of proof is on you, the prosecution.

I don't want you to leave, I want to be able to see your postings when things go financially south.

Hmm, those statements seem to be conflict, A conflict similar to the one where you and the OP both claim the same pic is of you and your wife respectfully. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A real man would own it, you not being a real man no one expects that from you.

OCA
I heard, but found it hard to believe, that OCA was a really nice guy. His wife was 'hot' too, but not the folks in the pic. Again, just saying.

And you have proof positive or as usual are you just slandering honey?

Kathianne
06-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Darin did not meet my wife, you are a liar.

I didn't say Darin.

I only am going with what I read.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Hmm, those statements seem to be conflict, A conflict similar to the one where you and the OP both claim the same pic is of you and your wife respectfully. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A real man would own it, you not being a real man no one expects that from you.

A 1 week ban would be sufficient in my eyes as far as the board is concerned but personally I want you to suffer hardship, financial and emotional.........thats my goal.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM

A quick 'edit' clarification. I have a hard time believing OCA as nice. No problem though regarding the wife. All the younger Greek women I've known are very beautiful.

I could buy that to, some assholes get hot women, look at me , or Jim for examples. :laugh2:

But IMHO OCA is gay and has no wife anyway.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:30 PM
I didn't say Darin.

I only am going with what I read.

Thats the only person who has seen me face to face and as you well know i've met nobody else here in person or otherwise.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:32 PM
A 1 week ban would be sufficient in my eyes as far as the board is concerned but personally I want you to suffer hardship, financial and emotional.........thats my goal.

I doubt I EVER so much as receive a reprimand on the board for pointing out what a lying douche bag you are.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:33 PM
I doubt I EVER so much as receive a reprimand on the board for pointing out what a lying douche bag you are.

Show us the proof.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:36 PM
You have no proof, nobody has any proof, as far as i'm concerned this is the green eyes of jealousy rearing its ugly head at ol' OCA.

But anyway when someone swings a bat at me I come back with a tank, the next 72 hrs should be interesting in the life of Connie.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Show us the proof.

The proof that I will never be reprimanded?

Do you really suppose that ANYONE who has read this thread is stupid enough to believe that you are an honest person?

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:40 PM
The proof that I will never be reprimanded?

Do you really suppose that ANYONE who has read this thread is stupid enough to believe that you are an honest person?

No, they are going where is the proof of his lie?

Oh no, an investigation will be launched into "4horsemen", i'll find out whats going on, always do. Kind of like how I found out that you were making sexual advances towards Chloe and went as far as to offer to buy a plane ticket for her to hook up.

Don't deny it.

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:41 PM

Oh no, an investigation will be launched into "4horsemen", i'll find out whats going on, always do. Kind of like how I found out that you were making sexual advances towards Chloe and went as far as to offer to buy a plane ticket for her to hook up.

Don't deny it.

I wonder how your wife would like that if I get a telephone# and run that by her?

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:44 PM
I wonder how your wife would like that if I get a telephone# and run that by her?

WOW! That would make for a hot time in AR!:fighting0061:

Mr. P
06-07-2012, 12:53 PM

Just the truth. The OP says it's him and his wife. You say it's you and yours. Your Avatar which has been posted for many yrs and I seem to recall you saying it was you at some point a few yrs ago, just doesn't fit the aging from 2008 (the date stamp on the pic) until now, especially if "you take care of yourself". Donno about the other guy. But in either case, someone ain't tellin the truth. And, NO ring on the lovely lady. Donno that I buy the family jewel/heirloom thing. I also remember you saying you were forty something a few yrs ago. That kid in the pic ain't close to forty. Just sayin.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 12:54 PM

This is not CH posting. And settle down with the threats, especially to the board. I just walked in the door and need time to catch up on this...

OCA
06-07-2012, 12:59 PM
This is not CH posting. And settle down with the threats, especially to the board. I just walked in the door and need time to catch up on this...

I ain't threatening the board, already got what I need without the board.

Has to be him or he has coopted someone, some other cocksucking queer like him.

Either way there is hell to pay, should be fun though!

Thunderknuckles
06-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Thats the only person who has seen me face to face and as you well know i've met nobody else here in person or otherwise.
Can Darin confirm that that is you in the pic?
At least we could get that far and then have a chat with 4horsemen.

This whole thing is very weird.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Can Darin confirm that that is you in the pic?
At least we could get that far and then have a chat with 4horsemen.

This whole thing is very weird.

Well you can but 3 hrs 6 yrs ago or so? Honestly I don't even remember what Darin looks like, plus we were drinkin'.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 01:01 PM
You have no proof, nobody has any proof, as far as i'm concerned this is the green eyes of jealousy rearing its ugly head at ol' OCA.

But anyway when someone swings a bat at me I come back with a tank, the next 72 hrs should be interesting in the life of Connie.

Don't deny it.

I am not entering this battle, but here are a few things to clear things up..

#1 - There will be NO FURTHER THREATS tolerated, whether to the board or other members

#2 - Any board disruption will be handled accordingly

#3 - OCA and I are Facebook friends, and unless his FB is a lie, that picture is NOT of him and his wife

#4 - Apparently someone is reversing the roles, and posting pictures that aren't of them, and they got the picture from someone posting a picture that is not of them

P.S. I find it funny actually, until threats and such come out.

P.S.S. - I have ZERO IP evidence that this member is CH or anyone else on this board, it's an IP never used before that I can tell

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:05 PM
I am not entering this battle, but here are a few things to clear things up..

#1 - There will be NO FURTHER THREATS tolerated, whether to the board or other members

#2 - Any board disruption will be handled accordingly

#3 - OCA and I are Facebook friends, and unless his FB is a lie, that picture is NOT of him and his wife

#4 - Apparently someone is reversing the roles, and posting pictures that aren't of them, and they got the picture from someone posting a picture that is not of them

P.S. I find it funny actually, until threats and such come out.

P.S.S. - I have ZERO IP evidence that this member is CH or anyone else on this board, it's an IP never used before that I can tell

Dude, I 86'd you and your neanderthal brother a while back, too much S.B. shit so no go on the pic.

Kathianne
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
I joined USMB in Nov. 2003, OCA in Feb 2004. Because of deletions of history, OCA's first post now shows as Sept. 2006.

From that month:

Clay it is true that this jackoff does not break any rule as listed in the rules per say but.................I do not want to commune nor does the board need any asshole who apparently doesn't have at least the minimal amount of respect for vets, although I haven't polled it yet I would gather most agree with this thought.

He used to support vets.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Dude, I 86'd you and your neanderthal brother a while back, too much S.B. shit so no go on the pic.

Just checked, and see you did delete me. BUT, you weren't bright enough to use the privacy settings. I have a picture open on my screen right now of you and your wife. It's titled "Ploutarhos Show". I'm just showing that making threats on pictures that aren't even of you is dumb. They aren't even remotely close to the same.

Let it go. You played a game yourself and it appears someone is playing your game back against you. But as far as I am concerned, it's just a random photo that someone posted and it's definitely not you and your wife.

OCA
I joined USMB in Nov. 2003, OCA in Feb 2004. Because of deletions of history, OCA's first post now shows as Sept. 2006.

From that month:

He used to support vets.

Who said I don't still support vets?

ConHog

From that month:

He used to support vets.

It would also appear that even then OCA was attempting to get people banned even when no rule was broken.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Just checked, and see you did delete me. BUT, you weren't bright enough to use the privacy settings. I have a picture open on my screen right now of you and your wife. It's titled "Ploutarhos Show". I'm just showing that making threats on pictures that aren't even of you is dumb. They aren't even remotely close to the same.

Let it go. You played a game yourself and it appears someone is playing your game back against you. But as far as I am concerned, it's just a random photo that someone posted and it's definitely not you and your wife.

Its me and her.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:13 PM
It would also appear that even then OCA was attempting to get people banned even when no rule was broken.

Yep, i'm dirty.

jimnyc
An unknown member is thinking of perhaps stopping posting, because of threats made on the board. I'm on this thread to prove to him/her that this is not the norm, that it's all a dumb game, that these pictures aren't of either Conhog or OCA, and that neither of them has any information on the other - therefore any threats are baseless and said out of anger.

Drop the threats.

ConHog

It would appear that being a man and sayin " I told a lie" would be the better and easier route to take here doesn't it?

:laugh2:

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Its me and her.

Then why not post a current picture that I speak of, and let everyone see them side by side? It should be no big deal if you posted a picture on here of the 2 of you already.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
An unknown member is thinking of perhaps stopping posting, because of threats made on the board. I'm on this thread to prove to him/her that this is not the norm, that it's all a dumb game, that these pictures aren't of either Conhog or OCA, and that neither of them has any information on the other - therefore any threats are baseless and said out of anger.

Drop the threats.

Jim, a clarification if you please. Only ONE person here is making threats OCA; which further attests to the unknown member that threats aren't the norm here.

Whoever you are please don't lump us all in with OCA, he's in a class all by himself.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
It would appear that being a man and sayin " I told a lie" would be the better and easier route to take here doesn't it?

:laugh2:

Prove the lie..............

I'll tell you what, prove you served and then i'll prove thats me and her.

Post some official docs.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Prove the lie..............

I'll tell you what, prove you served and then i'll prove thats me and her.

Post some official docs.

I've time and again stated that I am NOT posting anything with my name on it. If I had posted a DD214 and someone said "That's fake" and then asked me to post further proof that is one thing, but I haven't because there is noway I'm giving some of you stalkers that kind of info about me.

You on the other hand posted a pic and claimed it as proof. so if someone calls your proof a lie, no problem providing more proof , right?

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Jim, could you add a poll to the OP?

Question: Will OCA survive this?

yes
no

LOL

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:22 PM
I've time and again stated that I am NOT posting anything with my name on it. If I had posted a DD214 and someone said "That's fake" and then asked me to post further proof that is one thing, but I haven't because there is noway I'm giving some of you stalkers that kind of info about me.

You on the other hand posted a pic and claimed it as proof. so if someone calls your proof a lie, no problem providing more proof , right?

Then you don't mind if I also refer to you as a "liar", ok?

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Then you don't mind if I also refer to you as a "liar", ok?

I will wear your attempted deflection with honor.

Now YOUR proof has proven to be a lie. Admit you lied OCA.

oh PS as for something you called me a liar about that I DID offer proof of, ask Jim if he received a PM with a link to a tribute to a former member of Seal Team 6 who attended the same high school as me at around the same time ( the same EXACT time as my brother)

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I will wear your attempted deflection with honor.

Now YOUR proof has proven to be a lie. Admit you lied OCA.

oh PS as for something you called me a liar about that I DID offer proof of, ask Jim if he received a PM with a link to a tribute to a former member of Seal Team 6 who attended the same high school as me at around the same time ( the same EXACT time as my brother)

Show ME the proof, I don't care about anybody else.

Oh and show me YOUR proof of me as a liar.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh and from what i've heard you're starting of this thread which led to the current infighting has already caused 1 member to leave for good, thats 3 to your credit now.

:clap::clap::clap:

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Show ME the proof, I don't care about anybody else.

Oh and show me YOUR proof of me as a liar.

Someone please explain to me why anyone would offer a person who had made threats against them any personal information about themselves? That would be insane.

This very thread is proof of your lies OCA. All you have to do is say "Hey I was bullshitting when I made that thread" but it's too late for that now. You've backed yourself into a corner.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Someone please explain to me why anyone would offer a person who had made threats against them any personal information about themselves? That would be insane.

This very thread is proof of your lies OCA. All you have to do is say "Hey I was bullshitting when I made that thread" but it's too late for that now. You've backed yourself into a corner.

I'd say it if I was..

You've got nothing, just slander.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh and from what i've heard you're starting of this thread which led to the current infighting has already caused 1 member to leave for good, thats 3 to your credit now.

:clap::clap::clap:

more lies. I didn't start this thread, nor did anyone leave over the thread. Someone instead told Jim they were THINKING of leaving because of threats that YOU made. YOU are responsible for your reaction OCA. Even if I DID start the thread; and I didn't , I merely threw gas on the fire LOL, YOU chose to react the way you did, that makes YOU responsible. :fu:

ConHog
06-07-2012, 01:35 PM
I'd say it if I was..

You've got nothing, just slander.

In order for pointing out that the woman in the pic you claimed is your wife isn't to be slander

A) you would have to prove I'm lying - and you refuse to prove anything
B) you would have to prove your reputation was harmed - no one here thought anything of you before this, they sure don't know. So no harm done

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:37 PM
In order for pointing out that the woman in the pic you claimed is your wife isn't to be slander

A) you would have to prove I'm lying - and you refuse to prove anything
B) you would have to prove your reputation was harmed - no one here thought anything of you before this, they sure don't know. So no harm done

Its a good thing you nor your wife are lawyers(even though you claim the wife as one), you'd go broke.

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
more lies. I didn't start this thread, nor did anyone leave over the thread. Someone instead told Jim they were THINKING of leaving because of threats that YOU made. YOU are responsible for your reaction OCA. Even if I DID start the thread; and I didn't , I merely threw gas on the fire LOL, YOU chose to react the way you did, that makes YOU responsible. :fu:

Nope, no thread and that member is still here........congrats.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Rodney King just called me, wants to know if we can all just get along?

Don't you guys have better threads to tend to, instead of this crap? How about go back up and DEBATE about queers or something?

If I were a kindergarten teacher I would place both of you in the opposite corners, staring at the wall, with no crayons or paper. No stars on your foreheads today!

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Rodney King just called me, wants to know if we can all just get along?

Don't you guys have better threads to tend to, instead of this crap? How about go back up and DEBATE about queers or something?

If I were a kindergarten teacher I would place both of you in the opposite corners, staring at the wall, with no crayons or paper. No stars on your foreheads today!

Wish'd I could Jimmy, just got some juicy stuff though, gotta figure out what do to do with it.

Besides revenge is the single most important thing in life.

Missileman
06-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Jim, a clarification if you please. Only ONE person here is making threats OCA; which further attests to the unknown member that threats aren't the norm here.

Whoever you are please don't lump us all in with OCA, he's in a class all by himself.

OCA and class are words that should never inhabit the same sentence.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Wish'd I could Jimmy, just got some juicy stuff though, gotta figure out what do to do with it.

Besides revenge is the single most important thing in life.

You know I allow a lot, but just can the threats and don't even think of going outside the cage with the fighting - but if in here - have at it! You KNOW how I feel about that.

Oh, and you ain't got juicy nothing, fucker! :lol:

OCA
06-07-2012, 01:52 PM
You know I allow a lot, but just can the threats and don't even think of going outside the cage with the fighting - but if in here - have at it! You KNOW how I feel about that.

Oh I'm not threatening!

ConHog
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Its a good thing you nor your wife are lawyers(even though you claim the wife as one), you'd go broke.

Actually stupid, what you are accusing me of is libel, not slander.

How do you prove libel?

How to prove libel

There are several ways a person must go about proving that libel has taken place. For example, in the United States, the person first must prove that the statement was false. Second, that person must prove that the statement caused harm. And, third, they must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement. These steps are for an ordinary citizen. In the case of a celebrity or public official trying to prove libel, they must prove the first three steps, and must (in the United States) prove the statement was made with the intent to do harm, or with reckless disregard for the truth. Usually specifically referred to as "proving malice".[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#How_to_prove_libel

Oh look, you would have to prove EXACTLY what I stated you would have to prove.

You're a complete tool OCA.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 02:02 PM

Unless you count his juicy, bloody pussy which is bleeding profusely at the moment. :lol:

darin
06-07-2012, 02:25 PM
This thread has some of the most complete and foul bullshit I've seen in a long time. OCA and CH - you guys..I swear it's like spoiled brat kids on the short bus.

Grow the fuck up.

jimnyc
08-03-2013, 07:27 AM
What a gem of a thread, completely infested with OCA's lies. He probably can't turn on his PC without help and wants to make claims of hacking. He also claims elsewhere that I share stuff with him, and in this thread makes similar claims about CH's email and such. I'll give him $500 if he can share the email he wants to infer I gave him.

I still don't know who the picture is of that he tried to pass off as his own. Sad that someone can be that homely that they would need to find someone better looking to pass off as themselves. I guess if you had 9 chins you might do similar. :lol:

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/7789/fw4y.jpg

And regardless of his claims and lies, he outright states that this is a picture of him as well, I believe with his midget lover:

http://imageshack.us/a/img89/1938/6zyv.jpg