PDA

View Full Version : Bill Press Hates Our National Anthem

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 05:29 PM
There is nothing like a liberal showing how much they "love" America and the ways people show that love

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/bill-press-hates-our-national-anthem-its-military-jargon-and-home-brave-stuff

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 06:46 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/People_d26472_256610.jpg

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/liberalismis.jpg

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:07 PM

You're a loon. I'm sorry, but you really are.

This country was founded on the principles of everyone having the right to disagree and you spit on that when you call those you disagree with un American. It is YOU sir who are un American.

If some idiot wants to hate our national anthem, God bless, he has that right................ Sure , I'll make fun of him, but I won't call him a terrorist.

Noir
06-07-2012, 12:16 PM

Ironic much.

As for the athemn, whats wrong with disliking it? People not allowed opinions?

Thunderknuckles
06-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Ironic much.

As for the athemn, whats wrong with disliking it? People not allowed opinions?
He's allowed his opinion just as I'm allowed to judge him for it and frankly his entire argument is rather childish.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 12:34 PM
He's allowed his opinion just as I'm allowed to judge him for it and frankly his entire argument is rather childish.

agreed, but it is not unpatriotic or terrorism as the OP suggests.

4horsemenrule
06-07-2012, 03:25 PM
agreed, but it is not unpatriotic or terrorism as the OP suggests.

Where in the OP did I say it was unpatriotic or terrorism?

Are you and Dragon related to Wind Song? All three of you have a thing for drama

ConHog
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Where in the OP did I say it was unpatriotic or terrorism?

Are you and Dragon related to Wind Song? All three of you have a thing for drama

Uh look at the picture you posted it clearly talks about liberals being terrorists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Uh look at the picture you posted it clearly talks about liberals being terrorists.

What? Are you claiming that liberals can not be terrorists?
In my opinion , an American liberal is far more likely to be a terrorist than any American conservative.
That is just the way the cookie crumbles and well understood by many conservatives.-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 06:48 PM
In my opinion , an American liberal is far more likely to be a terrorist than any American conservative.
That is just the way the cookie crumbles and well understood by many conservatives.-Tyr

That's not what I said, nor is it what your little window sticker said it said liberalism= terrorism. Which is untrue. Or do you disagree?

By the way, historically there are domestic terror groups from either side, it's probably a fairly even split.

Noir
06-10-2012, 06:53 PM

The picture says Liberalism is domestic terrorism. Not that liberals can be terrorists, rather liberals are terrorists.

Truly ironic to have on a truck that also says liberalism is intolerant...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:20 PM
That's not what I said, nor is it what your little window sticker said it said liberalism= terrorism. Which is untrue. Or do you disagree?

By the way, historically there are domestic terror groups from either side, it's probably a fairly even split.

Look here hoss , put your damn glasses on ! Now read that post again , look at that picture and tell me exactly where you got that comment-"your little window sticker"!
It wasn't my post , my truck nor any damn window sticker of mine!
So the comment you made citing "your window sticker" is a damn lie.
Remember accuracy counts and I am about tired of your shit ! Why should I even try to be civil if you are going to post trash like that back to me?-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Look here hoss , put your damn glasses on ! Now read that post again , look at that picture and tell me exactly where you got that comment-"your little window sticker"!
It wasn't my post , my truck nor any damn wndow sticker of mine!
So the comment you made citing "your window sticker" is a damn lie.
Remember accuracy counts and I am about tired of your shit ! Why should I even try to be civil if you are going to post trash like that back to me?-Tyr

Be whatever you want. I didn't post anything derogatory towards you that time at all.

Don't care what you're sick of either.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Be whatever you want. I didn't post anything derogatory towards you that time at all.

Don't care what you're sick of either.

No, you just declared it to be my window sticker. Now did you make an error doing that or where you deliberately stating you thought that to be my truck? I know that you truly have a reading comprehension problem and that you chose me to try to kick around. Well, you can get off that horse jethro because I will not ignore your bullshit..-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:33 PM
No, you just declared it to be my window sticker. Now did you make an error doing that or where you deliberately stating you thought that to be my truck? I know that you truly have a reading comprehension problem and that you chose me to try to kick around. Well, you can get off that horse jethro because I will not ignore your bullshit..-Tyr

YOU defended the window sticker, that makes it YOUR window sticker. No different than Obama defends the continued presence in AStan so that makes it HIS continued presence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:54 PM
YOU defended the window sticker, that makes it YOUR window sticker. No different than Obama defends the continued presence in AStan so that makes it HIS continued presence.

No, I asked you if you thought it not possible for a liberal to be a terrorist.
I didnt defend any window sticker nor did I post the comment and that picture.
Hells bells perhap I should start defending some of these sexy Hollywood starlets to make them mine!:laugh2:
Who knew it worked that way!??
So now my asking you a question about liberals equates to obama and A-stan!
With that kind of reasoning friend you could scoop up a bucket of turds and bake yourself an apple pie!
Enjoy but watch you weight.......:laugh2:--Tyr