PDA

View Full Version : This is The End of Democracy

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:00 PM
So said a sore loser liberal who was on the verge of tears last night after Gov Walker kicked some ass in WI

Liberals NEVER complained once when Bill Clinion and candidate Obama was racking in huge amounts of money.

Nor did they complain when unions were the #1 doner in the 2010 midterm election

It seems liberals ONLY have a problem when their opponents raise as much as the Democrats do or more

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/weeping-walker-foe-tells-cnn-this-is-the-end-of-democracy/

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 06:26 PM
http://images.cafepress.com/image/32833087_400x400.jpg

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:27 PM
I am sure the whiney liberal would love some as well as a Kleenex try dry his tears

ConHog
06-06-2012, 06:29 PM
I am sure the whiney liberal would love some as well as a Kleenex try dry his tears

Psst

People are fucking hypocrites and will complain about the very behavior that they themselves indulge in if done by someone they don't like.

And it's not limited to the mean old liberals.

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Psst

People are fucking hypocrites and will complain about the very behavior that they themselves indulge in if done by someone they don't like.

And it's not limited to the mean old liberals.

Perhaps you could give an example of any conservative whining the reason they lost an election was they were outspent

I am saying is it is amazing liberals and the liberal media would complain about Gov Walker raising money given the amount the national unions and DNC poured into their losing efforts in WI

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 06:32 PM

I am surprised that there are any Kleenex left from when the previous administration whined about the "threat of terrorism." Which only happened after they allowed a terrorist attack.

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:34 PM
I am surprised that there are any Kleenex left from when the previous administration whined about the "threat of terrorism." Which only happened after they allowed a terrorist attack.

Now the loyal liberal falls back on "Well Bush did this"

Maybe you are not up on current events, but Bush has not been in office for the last 3 1/2 years

ConHog
06-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Perhaps you could give an example of any conservative whining the reason they lost an election was they were outspent

I am saying is it is amazing liberals and the liberal media would complain about Gov Walker raising money given the amount the national unions and DNC poured into their losing efforts in WI

And I'm saying who cares? If we spend all our time running around pointing out hypocrites on trivial matters we'll never get back on track.

There have obviously been conservatives who have whined when they lost an election , it's another truth about humans. We don't like to admit that we simply lost.

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:35 PM
And I'm saying who cares? If we spend all our time running around pointing out hypocrites on trivial matters we'll never get back on track.

There have obviously been conservatives who have whined when they lost an election , it's another truth about humans. We don't like to admit that we simply lost.

So you can't

Thanks for confirming the obvious sir

gabosaurus
06-06-2012, 06:42 PM
So you can't

Thanks for confirming the obvious sir

Perhaps you missed the point. Republicans are making pretty much the same charges and allegations about Obama that Dems made about Bush when he was in office.
Dems spent years claiming that Bush ruined the country. Now the GOP faithful are saying the same things about Obama.
If you stand on one side of the fence and I stand on the other side, both of us are going to claim that our side is the best.

4horsemenrule
06-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Perhaps you missed the point. Republicans are making pretty much the same charges and allegations about Obama that Dems made about Bush when he was in office.
Dems spent years claiming that Bush ruined the country. Now the GOP faithful are saying the same things about Obama.
If you stand on one side of the fence and I stand on the other side, both of us are going to claim that our side is the best.

and that has what to do with the liberal on the verge of tears that his guy lost simply because he was "outspent" and not because the voters rejected his agenda?

KarlMarx
06-06-2012, 08:52 PM
This is the end of democracy

All I want the Democrats to do is lose... and lose big... ... I can't wait...

only 5 months to go

I want to see Barak Obama and the Democrats get what they truly deserve

unfortunately... the Constitution forbids the use of the guillotine

DragonStryk72
06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Like say, Bush passing the buck on 9/11 to Clinton? OOH, here's one: Remember McCain losing, and then dropping the whole thing in Palin's lap, like it was her fault he'd sucked the whole campaign?

4horsemenrule
06-07-2012, 02:32 AM
All I want the Democrats to do is lose... and lose big... ... I can't wait...

only 5 months to go

I want to see Barak Obama and the Democrats get what they truly deserve

unfortunately... the Constitution forbids the use of the guillotine

But we do need to keep a few (and only a few) Democrats around in the monority. They will serve as a constant reminder to the voters as to why they should always remain in the minority

4horsemenrule
06-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Like say, Bush passing the buck on 9/11 to Clinton? OOH, here's one: Remember McCain losing, and then dropping the whole thing in Palin's lap, like it was her fault he'd sucked the whole campaign?

Like I asked Gabosaurus, what does this have to do with providing an example of losing Republican crying about being outspent?

Again, Democrats never complained when they were raising huge amounts of money AND winning elections

And why is Bush always brought up when the man has been out of office for 3 1/2 years?

Get over him people

DragonStryk72
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Like I asked Gabosaurus, what does this have to do with providing an example of losing Republican crying about being outspent?

Again, Democrats never complained when they were raising huge amounts of money AND winning elections

And why is Bush always brought up when the man has been out of office for 3 1/2 years?

Get over him people

"I have no actual argument, so I'm going to focus on semantics, so my ego can survive."- 4horsemenrule

Because Bush whined about how it was Clinton's fault. Man up.

4horsemenrule
06-07-2012, 03:36 PM
"I have no actual argument, so I'm going to focus on semantics, so my ego can survive."- 4horsemenrule

Because Bush whined about how it was Clinton's fault. Man up.

Dragon, I am so impressed

You must have called on all your debate skills, and spent hours doing exhaustive research to come up with that response to my vicious pack of truth

gabosaurus
06-07-2012, 04:50 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

From "It's The End of World As We Know It" by RSR

Kathianne
06-07-2012, 05:37 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

From "It's The End of World As We Know It" by RSR

He's got a single out?

OCA
06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
So said a sore loser liberal who was on the verge of tears last night after Gov Walker kicked some ass in WI

Liberals NEVER complained once when Bill Clinion and candidate Obama was racking in huge amounts of money.

Nor did they complain when unions were the #1 doner in the 2010 midterm election

It seems liberals ONLY have a problem when their opponents raise as much as the Democrats do or more

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/weeping-walker-foe-tells-cnn-this-is-the-end-of-democracy/

Welcome back RSR.

DragonStryk72
06-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Dragon, I am so impressed

You must have called on all your debate skills, and spent hours doing exhaustive research to come up with that response to my vicious pack of truth

"I still have nothing to back my claim up, so yeah, I'll focus on this" -4horsemenrule

OCA
06-07-2012, 08:08 PM
"I still have nothing to back my claim up, so yeah, I'll focus on this" -4horsemenrule

Does horsemen remind you of anybody?

DragonStryk72
06-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Does horsemen remind you of anybody?

Didn't notice much at first, I mean, seen one windbag, you've seen them all, but yeah.

gabosaurus
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Didn't notice much at first, I mean, seen one windbag, you've seen them all, but yeah.

Well stated. :laugh2:

06-08-2012, 12:05 AM
That's ironic for several reasons. Democracy dies when thepeople vote on a choice he doesn't like? Isn't voting to elect someone quintessentialdemocracy?
<o:p> </o:p>
And does this mean "long live the Republic!"?Because I like that option.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-08-2012, 01:02 AM
That's ironic for several reasons. Democracy dies when thepeople vote on a choice he doesn't like? Isn't voting to elect someone quintessentialdemocracy?
<o:p> </o:p>
And does this mean "long live the Republic!"?Because I like that option.

Sir, it is fairly easy to surmise that if we constantly have to vote for the lesser of two evils we are getting evil each time as a result. That for me is a clear indication that we are now very far down a very bad road . The enemy of this great nation has many arms and the corruption has ran very deep. When a leg has turn to gangrene it must be cut off to save the life of the body thats so infected.. If this nation is to survive some very hard and serious choices will have to be made. We must address that which represents the gangrene of this nation . If we make the hard choices perhaps we can avoid any future civil unrest and even a possible future Revolution. Its do it now legally or face much much harder consequences later on..-Tyr

gabosaurus
06-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Well said, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot. Like my dad has said, this is the worst presidential election choice since Ford vs. Carter in 1976.

Mr. P
06-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Does this MORON really believe the Dems ie UNIONS only spent 4 Mil on this whole deal? Some folks are just plain brain dead!

ConHog
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Well said, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot. Like my dad has said, this is the worst presidential election choice since Ford vs. Carter in 1976.

McCain - Obama was a pretty shitty choice to make.

aboutime
06-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Liberals always like to use the word the never seem to understand in defending themselves when it comes to Obama, or Democrat ideas.
So they can never honestly admit. Obama and the Dems are the True threat to Democracy.
Look at how most uninformed liberals always claim the U.S.A. is a democracy, when we all know. The truth is. We are a Republic.
However. Using liberal reasoning...or whatever we call it. When they see the word Republic. It scares the BeJesus out of them because...they think it means Republicans. And they Hate Republicans...which equals (in their tiny minds) the Republic.
That's how poor education, and being uninformed works so well for those who blindly support Obama.

Mr. P
06-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Liberals always like to use the word the never seem to understand in defending themselves when it comes to Obama, or Democrat ideas.
So they can never honestly admit. Obama and the Dems are the True threat to Democracy.
Look at how most uninformed liberals always claim the U.S.A. is a democracy, when we all know. The truth is. We are a Republic.
However. Using liberal reasoning...or whatever we call it. When they see the word Republic. It scares the BeJesus out of them because...they think it means Republicans. And they Hate Republicans...which equals (in their tiny minds) the Republic.
That's how poor education, and being uninformed works so well for those who blindly support Obama.

I'd say: That's how the poorly educated and uninformed are so easily manipulated by and blindly support the Democratic party.

aboutime
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd say: That's how the poorly educated and uninformed are so easily manipulated by and blindly support the Democratic party.

I do believe most of us know how the Democrat system really works. The more effective they are at keeping the American people, from all stripes, from gaining knowledge, or becoming more educated. The more the dems can depend on the Uninformed to be manipulated to once again, vote for Obama, and the Dems who promise the uninformed...they will be taken care of from cradle to coffin.
God forbid. The people who voted for Obama the first time ever got wise, and smarter to how they were played. Much like they are being played again...for that vote in November.

Mr. P
06-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I do believe most of us know how the Democrat system really works. The more effective they are at keeping the American people, from all stripes, from gaining knowledge, or becoming more educated. The more the dems can depend on the Uninformed to be manipulated to once again, vote for Obama, and the Dems who promise the uninformed...they will be taken care of from cradle to coffin.
God forbid. The people who voted for Obama the first time ever got wise, and smarter to how they were played. Much like they are being played again...for that vote in November.

Oh, I've heard many BamBam voters admit this! I guess that "Hope an change" thing may just work, just not the way it was pose to. :laugh: