PDA

View Full Version : Some women are not to be messed with

gabosaurus
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Not something I would do. But still a word to the wise to know your SO's annoyance limit...

SHELBY, N.C. —
Shelby police arrested a woman after they said she castrated a man with her bare hands following an argument on Saturday.

Police charged Joyce Gregory, 35, with malicious castration and assault with serious bodily injury.

Police said Gregory got into a heated argument with a man and grabbed his scrotum, squeezing his testicles and causing serious injury.

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Not something I would do. But still a word to the wise to know your SO's annoyance limit...

I think this was posted awhile back. Why in the world would you revive such horror stories and make all of us men wince at the mere thought? I'm glad to know you wouldn't though - but what would you do with them? :coffee:

gabosaurus
06-07-2012, 06:15 PM
I think this was posted awhile back. Why in the world would you revive such horror stories and make all of us men wince at the mere thought? I'm glad to know you wouldn't though - but what would you do with them? :coffee:

You wouldn't want to know. It is a bit more severe than withholding of sexual favors. :cool:

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
You wouldn't want to know. It is a bit more severe than withholding of sexual favors. :cool:

NOTHING is more severe than withholding. If I can't utilize it, you may as well squish it to death and remove it!

logroller
06-07-2012, 07:10 PM
NOTHING is more severe than withholding. If I can't utilize it, you may as well squish it to death and remove it!

You should have included that in your vows.:lol:

jimnyc
06-07-2012, 08:04 PM
You should have included that in your vows.:lol:

The part about "honor and OBEY". Yep, that was removed, the woman wouldn't say it! LOL So if I couldn't get an obey out of her, out of tradition, I surely wasn't getting any sexual guarantees!

SassyLady
06-07-2012, 09:02 PM
The part about "honor and OBEY". Yep, that was removed, the woman wouldn't say it! LOL So if I couldn't get an obey out of her, out of tradition, I surely wasn't getting any sexual guarantees!

I told my husband if would say the "obey" word I would have no trouble saying it either....we both decided that "honor, cherish and love" would be enough!! :laugh:

Dilloduck
06-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Those vows---they work out so well. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
I went with the traditional vows, which we both recited to each other. My sister chose to remove the "honor" and "obey" parts. Her wedding also had no references to God, and excluded the part which asks anyone objecting to the wedding to say so (always wise at a ceremony attended by members of various Mexican street gangs).

SassyLady
06-07-2012, 10:36 PM
I went with the traditional vows, which we both recited to each other. My sister chose to remove the "honor" and "obey" parts. Her wedding also had no references to God, and excluded the part which asks anyone objecting to the wedding to say so (always wise at a ceremony attended by members of various Mexican street gangs).

We based our vows on the one from Conversations With God with a couple of changes.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/494311/CWG-Wedding-Vows

Nell's Room
06-07-2012, 10:43 PM

Holy crap she must have one hell of a grip!

darin
06-08-2012, 05:27 AM
When I got married my wife never said "I do". She said "...You'll do..."

:(

jimnyc
06-08-2012, 05:46 AM
When I got married my wife never said "I do". She said "...You'll do..."

:(

If my wife looked like Mary I would have have just smiled and counted my blessings. :)

darin
06-08-2012, 06:00 AM
If my wife looked like Mary I would have have just smiled and counted my blessings. :)

I'm no slouch either... :)

tailfins
06-08-2012, 06:35 AM
If you want example after example, watch the TV series "Snapped". As far as withholding sexual favors, the man can respond with ignoring the woman. Most I have known hate it when you become "deaf" to their voice and just start being indifferent.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-08-2012, 08:00 AM

My wife promised no false headaches excuses if I gave no false backaches excuses. We agreed and its work out well for 7 years and counting...So well that we have a 5 year old son when we had planned on no children and had taken great measures to make that happen!
Don't know what I'd do without my son but we will not have another!--Tyr

Thunderknuckles
06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
You ever notice how its darkly humorous to talk about a woman cutting of a guy's dick?
I wonder how the conversation would go if we started talking about cutting off a woman's ****. Probably not well.

gabosaurus
06-08-2012, 10:32 AM
You ever notice how its darkly humorous to talk about a woman cutting of a guy's dick?
I wonder how the conversation would go if we started talking about cutting off a woman's ****. Probably not well.

Women can still function without a clitoris. But remove a guy's dick and he will become permanently non-functional (mentally and physically). :rolleyes:

Dilloduck
06-08-2012, 10:33 AM

It's an angry woman thingy. I see it from time to time from the usual suspects.

gabosaurus
06-08-2012, 10:38 AM
http://accordingtojewels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/angry-white-chick.jpg

Mr. P
06-08-2012, 12:22 PM

Women can still function without a clitoris. .... :rolleyes:

I think Gab is may be right cuz most women donno how to use em anyway. Just sayin. :dev3: :smoke:

Shadow
06-08-2012, 07:07 PM

My wedding was a big giant blur. To bad the marriage wasn't also.

Shadow
06-08-2012, 07:09 PM
It's an angry woman thingy. I see it from time to time from the usual suspects.

Who are the usual suspects?

I think Gab is may be right cuz most women donno how to use em anyway. Just sayin. :dev3: :smoke:

This is a learned thing...comes with lots of practice. ;)

Dilloduck
06-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Who are the usual suspects?

This is a learned thing...comes with lots of practice. ;)

Who woulda ever guessed --?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Who woulda ever guessed --?

Don't know. A lot of women mainly just get by on the art of the visual attraction/seduction of the male gender,and this is where their main focus lies. Some can tend to be selfish bed partners (what can you do/bring to me). The type of woman I think Mr P was referring to. I think as you get older,some women learn to get in touch with their own body...and view sex differently...participate more...etc...

Oh yeah...who are the usual suspects?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Don't know. A lot of women mainly just get by on the art of the visual attraction/seduction of the male gender,and this is where their main focus lies. Some can tend to be selfish bed partners (what can you do/bring to me). The type of woman I think Mr P was referring to. I think as you get older,some women learn to get in touch with their own body...and view sex differently...participate more...etc...

Oh yeah...who are the usual suspects?

I've found that if a man busts his ass trying to satisfy his sexual partner first, he will evenually find that sexual partner doing exactly the same thing. Which works out perfectly. However if the other partner is so selfish as to only care about thier own satisfaction then usually the cure is to simpy leave them. As that kind of selfish is extremely hard to cure..or rather not usually worth the effort.
When it comes to sex men are race cars while women are bicycles, a little less foot stomping on the gas does wonders for both parties.
Hell, I've been known to often abandone the car and even walk for a spell.-:laugh:. My wife greatly appreciated my decision to play turtle.
Sage advise that I got from my grandfather when I was in my late teens. Its never failed me yet..-Tyr

Shadow
06-09-2012, 12:15 PM
I've found that if a man busts his ass trying to satisfy his sexual partner first, he will evenually find that sexual partner doing exactly the same thing. Which works out perfectly. However if the other partner is so selfish as to only care about thier own satisfaction then usually the cure is to simpy leave them. As that kind of selfish is extremely hard to cure..or rather not usually worth the effort.
When it comes to sex men are race cars while women are bicycles, a little less foot stomping on the gas does wonders for both parties.
Hell, I've been known to often abandone the car and even walk for a spell.-:laugh:. My wife greatly appreciated my decision to play turtle.
Sage advise that I got from my grandfather when I was in my late teens. Its never failed me yet..-Tyr

Not always. I have known women who demand attention...but refuse to return certain male requests. I think a bit of curiosity of both the male body (what it reponds to best) and your own...can benefit both parties in the long run. But you are right, paying attention to your partners cues is a good thing whether you are going fast...or taking it slow. Slow isn't always a requirement though.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Not always. I have known women who demand attention...but refuse to return certain male requests. I think a bit of curiosity of both the male body (what it reponds to best) and your own...can benefit both parties in the long run. But you are right, paying attention to your partners cues is a good thing whether you are going fast...or taking it slow. Slow isn't always a requirement though.

Yes, we men are shallow creatures. We are by design programmed to FIRST go for the lust seen by our eyes .Women know that and use thier beauty and charms to best advantage. My first two wives were both very beautiful sexy women. Both had fatal flaws in being totally selfcentered and the first one addicted to drugs. The second one addicted to ever greater amounts of money. She eventually found and married a multi-millionaire co- owner of a large investment firm. Money and greed was more important than sex to her. With men sex is a very great need and that often makes it a very great weakness too. Women exploit that and men have to be extremely careful because that exploitation usually involves sex. Men use sex too but are rarely as adept at it as are females.
Quite often a woman only knows one way to control a man and thats by using sex as a weapon. Its those women that confuse the hell out of most men. Myself, I made two major mistakes in marraige and decided hell no to making a third mistake. So far 7 years and my choice has proven to be a correct one. For my wife just does not play sex games. Its so damn good to have a mutually shared and great sex life. Something that more marraiges need but do not have because the issue of which one ultimately rules the family so often falls back onto sex and how best to use it to fuill advantage. A fine, beautiful sexy woman is worth far more than her weight in gold and diamonds yet that same woman using sex as a weapon is a Medusa!

True slow isnt always necessary but following the correct path is...;)--Tyr

Shadow
06-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Yes, we men are shallow creatures. We are by design programmed to FIRST go for the lust seen by our eyes .Women know that and use thier beauty and charms to best advantage. My first two wives were both very beautiful sexy women. Both had fatal flaws in being totally selfcentered and the first one addicted to drugs. The second one addicted to ever greater amounts of money. She eventually found and married a multi-millionaire co- owner of a large investment firm. Money and greed was more important than sex to her. With men sex is a very great need and that often makes it a very great weakness too. Women exploit that and men have to be extremely careful because that exploitation usually involves sex. Men use sex too but are rarely as adept at it as are females.
Quite often a woman only knows one way to control a man and thats by using sex as a weapon. Its those women that confuse the hell out of most men. Myself, I made two major mistakes in marraige and decided hell no to making a third mistake. So far 7 years and my choice has proven to be a correct one. For my wife just does not play sex games. Its so damn good to have a mutually shared and great sex life. Something that more marraiges need but do not have because the issue of which one ultimately rules the family so often falls back onto sex and how best to use it to fuill advantage. A fine, beautiful sexy woman is worth far more than her weight in gold and diamonds yet that same woman using sex as a weapon is a Medusa!

True slow isnt always necessary but following the correct path is...;)--Tyr

That's the catch 22. Beautiful women learn early that just being beautiful gets them 'things'. And a lot of men only want very beautiful women on their arm (which is not realistic). I used to have a friend that would always point out pretty girls with average guys and say "what's she doing with him "? Apparently in his view... the beautiful people needed to date within their same 'class'. By the same token...he only dated very attractive women...the type that worked at Hooters (or similar places). Then he would tell me stories about only being able to find women that would spend all his money and then dump him for the next best thing that came along. That's the problem....some men use beautiful women for sex...and the same type of women they tend to seek out know this...and use the 'sex' to get things. I told him he would never find what he was looking for...because his scope was too narrow.

This is one thing I steer clear of now that I am older. The type of man that can be fooled/lured in by sexual games. Not worth it...they will not be faithful in the long run.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 02:57 PM
That's the catch 22. Beautiful women learn early that just being beautiful gets them 'things'. And a lot of men only want very beautiful women on their arm (which is not realistic). I used to have a friend that would always point out pretty girls with average guys and say "what's she doing with him "? Apparently in his view... the beautiful people needed to date within their same 'class'. By the same token...he only dated very attractive women...the type that worked at Hooters (or similar places). Then he would tell me stories about only being able to find women that would spend all his money and then dump him for the next best thing that came along. That's the problem....some men use beautiful women for sex...and the same type of women they tend to seek out know this...and use the 'sex' to get things. I told him he would never find what he was looking for...because his scope was too narrow.

This is one thing I steer clear of now that I am older. The type of man that can be fooled/lured in by sexual games. Not worth it...they will not be faithful in the long run.

^^^^^^^ Which proves yet again that knowledge is power that is by far sharper than a sword and much stronger than any clenched fist!--:beer:--Tyr

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM

Do you test them ?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Do you test them ?

Test them...no. Just observe the way they interact with others....what they say...body language etc. The normal kind of things you do when sizing up someone you may be interested in.

Plus...ask lots of questions...get them talking...try to get them to give up secrets ;)

ConHog
06-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Women can still function without a clitoris. But remove a guy's dick and he will become permanently non-functional (mentally and physically). :rolleyes:

Correct, the more physically equal threat would be to talk about sewing a woman's pussy shut. :lol:

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Test them...no. Just observe the way they interact with others....what they say...body language etc. The normal kind of things you do when sizing up someone you may be interested in.

Plus...ask lots of questions...get them talking...try to get them to give up secrets ;)

It's gotta suck if you picked out a cheater in the past. How in the hell does one trust their own judgement from then on ?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 04:43 PM
It's gotta suck if you picked out a cheater in the past. How in the hell does one trust their own judgement from then on ?

You know what signs to look for and avoid now.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:44 PM
You know what signs to look for and avoid now.

and how----I mean trust a guy? Yikes.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 04:46 PM
and how----I mean trust a guy? Yikes.

Not unheard of. I trust you for example. :poke:

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Not unheard of. I trust you for example. :poke:

Stop---you'll ruin my reputation !!!:slap:

Shadow
06-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Stop---you'll ruin my reputation !!!:slap:

You remember the test...yes?? LOL

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:52 PM
You remember the test...yes?? LOL

I sure do, Honey ! (not really but I know how to respond to these things)

Shadow
06-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I sure do, Honey ! (not really but I know how to respond to these things)

You lie...you laughed when others failed.

Course that wasn't the 'cheaters' test...so maybe you ARE confused. Nevermind:laugh:

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:56 PM
You lie...you laughed when others failed.

Course that wasn't the 'cheaters' test...so maybe you ARE confused. Nevermind:laugh:

yes---er no---maybe ?
Is this a trap ?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:02 PM
yes---er no---maybe ?
Is this a trap ?

Not at all.
:angel:

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Not at all.
:angel:

well as long as you dont have an itching desire to castrate me and cut my dick off

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:16 PM
well as long as you dont have an itching desire to castrate me and cut my dick off

Takes a certain "type" of woman to even think/joke about cutting a man's dick off. How do you men avoid them?

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Takes a certain "type" of woman to even think/joke about cutting a man's dick off. How do you men avoid them?

Now there's a damn good question and I can really appeciate a woman who can see the peril we face everyday. Now what was the question again ?

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Another Jess and Gunny like thread brought to us by Shadow and Dillo :puke:

:lol:

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Another Jess and Gunny like thread brought to us by Shadow and Dillo :puke:

:lol:

oh go play grab ass with Gabby:laugh:

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:21 PM
My wedding was a big giant blur. To bad the marriage wasn't also.

One thing usually leads to another. Alcoholics often make poor partners.

Too many men don't know how to deal with assertive women. They want the docile, acquiescent woman from the 1950s. That is why some couples get divorced early. I have no respect for subservient women.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Too many men don't know how to deal with assertive women. They want the docile, acquiescent woman from the 1950s. That is why some couples get divorced early. I have no respect for subservient women.

I beg your pardon---I have had several excellent alcoholic partners.:cheers2:

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:24 PM

:shakedhead:

My wife is the subservient woman. I'm not an asshole about it though.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:29 PM

The blur being reffered to...not alcohol related. Rather jitters.

So...does assertive then mean 'dick' hackers in your world?
:laugh:

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:29 PM
My wife is the subservient woman. I'm not an asshole about it though.

No wonder Gunny thought you were a disgrace to men. :p

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:33 PM
No wonder Gunny thought you were a disgrace to men. :p

Yeah, ask my wife how being my wife has worked out for her. Pretty well would be her answer.

And what a disgrace to humanity thought about me as a man is pretty unimportant to me.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Now there's a damn good question and I can really appeciate a woman who can see the peril we face everyday. Now what was the question again ?

Sooo...is that why you men seem to be attracted to the dick hackers. The danger element leads to extra excitement??:laugh:

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:43 PM
So...does assertive then mean 'dick' hackers in your world?
:laugh:

hmmmm... since I have never heard the term "dick hackers" before, I looked it up on Answers.com
I got this reply.

Question: What is a dick hacker?

Answer: Shadow's mom.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_dick_hacker

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Sooo...is that why you men seem to be attracted to the dick hackers. The danger element leads to extra excitement??:laugh:

You may have a point----some rookies have been known to get snipped off short for messin with that shit. :laugh2:

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:47 PM
hmmmm... since I have never heard the term "dick hackers" before, I looked it up on Answers.com
I got this reply.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_dick_hacker

Ooohhh...look at you being all controversial. :laugh:

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
You may have a point----some rookies have been known to get snipped off short for messin with that shit. :laugh2:

Kinda like Russian Roulette I would think. :laugh:

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Kinda like Russian Roulette I would think. :laugh:

Yep. Except it's not very funny if you lose. :cool:

http://www.str8talkr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bloody_scissors.gif

Shadow
06-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Yep. Except it's not very funny if you lose. :cool:

http://www.str8talkr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bloody_scissors.gif

Thank you for making my point. Someone up thread said that it seemed that it was funny (ha ha) to joke about this sort of mutilation when it comes to men. But frowned upon when directed at women.

I don't really find it funny at all.

Must be a feminist thing I guess...