PDA

View Full Version : I bring out the

ConHog
06-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Best in people. I really do.:laugh:

SassyLady
06-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Apparently so do I. He dislikes me as much as he does you ... and I haven't been mean to him at all. Go figure.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Apparently so do I. He dislikes me as much as he does you ... and I haven't been mean to him at all. Go figure.

Its calked transference. He doesnt like himself, so he lashes out at others.

SassyLady
06-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Its calked transference. He doesnt like himself, so he lashes out at others.

Too bad he doesn't know what that word means.....sometimes I almost feel sorry for him.

ConHog
06-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Too bad he doesn't know what that word means.....sometimes I almost feel sorry for him.

I was floored when he posted that i post at the third grade level. Im so obviously more educated than that tool it isnt even funny

SassyLady
06-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I was floored when he posted that i post at the third grade level. Im so obviously more educated than that tool it isnt even funny

If people on this board had not met him and confirmed that he is an adult, I would have thought he was one of those teenage basement dwellers that trolled different message boards just to learn how to insult anyone and everyone.

I do think it odd that he shows up right after WS takes a LOA. Makes me wonder...........

Shadow
06-07-2012, 09:58 PM
If people on this board had not met him and confirmed that he is an adult, I would have thought he was one of those teenage basement dwellers that trolled different message boards just to learn how to insult anyone and everyone.

I do think it odd that he shows up right after WS takes a LOA. Makes me wonder...........

Especially since WS not only was being deliberate...but she had help behind the scenes ;)

jimnyc
06-08-2012, 05:46 AM
Especially since WS not only was being deliberate...but she had help behind the scenes ;)

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....

Shadow
06-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....

Some people are aout as subtle as a flying mallet :)

PostmodernProphet
06-08-2012, 09:46 AM
if I ever get lost in the wilderness I would want to have OCA and Conhog along......I wouldn't have to worry about being able to start a fire without matches.....

ConHog
06-08-2012, 10:54 AM
if I ever get lost in the wilderness I would want to have OCA and Conhog along......I wouldn't have to worry about being able to start a fire without matches.....

^ See what I'm talking about, a flame from a poster who I barely even know exists. :lol:

Abbey Marie
06-08-2012, 01:47 PM

Intriguing that she had help. I'd love to know more about that.

But no connection to OCA, who goes way back with us. He pre-dated my tenure.

ConHog
06-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Intriguing that she had help. I'd love to know more about that.

But no connection to OCA, who goes way back with us. He pre-dated my tenure.

Likewise, I can't see any scenario in which WS and OCA join forces.

Shadow
06-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Likewise, I can't see any scenario in which WS and OCA join forces.

And just how did you link THAT up from what I said? :laugh:

ConHog
06-08-2012, 07:25 PM
And just how did you link THAT up from what I said? :laugh:

I didn't link it up. Was just making a statement. WS and OCA are two completely different cheeks of the same ass. :lol:

PostmodernProphet
06-08-2012, 09:03 PM
^ See what I'm talking about, a flame from a poster who I barely even know exists. :lol:

now that may be part of the problem......if you had bothered to read my posts you'd be a lot smarter....or course, given that I've been here four years longer than you and you have over a thousand more posts than me already, perhaps it's just that you spend far more time talking than you do reading.......

ConHog
06-08-2012, 10:57 PM
now that may be part of the problem......if you had bothered to read my posts you'd be a lot smarter....or course, given that I've been here four years longer than you and you have over a thousand more posts than me already, perhaps it's just that you spend far more time talking than you do reading.......

I have no problem, and certainly you are not smarter than me; and definitely being here 4 years longer than I means nothing.

PostmodernProphet
06-09-2012, 07:16 AM
I have no problem, and certainly you are not smarter than me; and definitely being here 4 years longer than I means nothing.

your problem is that 90% of your posts consist of nothing more than you whining about or arguing with other posters.......I do know that some folks I enjoyed reading are no longer here.....I would rather have them here than you......

ConHog
06-09-2012, 03:26 PM
=PostmodernProphet;555172]your problem is that 90% of your posts consist of nothing more than you whining about or arguing with other posters.......

[QUOTE]

a flat lie of course; made humorous by the fact that you are whining about me as you say it.
[QUOTE]

I do know that some folks I enjoyed reading are no longer here.....I would rather have them here than you......

I guess that's one difference between you and I, I would rather have all who want to post here regardless of whether I like them or not. Perhaps you would be more comfortable at USMB where they do ban people who certain other people don't like.

PS - Are you aware that you actually have the option of ignoring me , which results in me not being here as far as you are concerned?

Shadow
06-09-2012, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE]=PostmodernProphet;555172]your problem is that 90% of your posts consist of nothing more than you whining about or arguing with other posters.......

[QUOTE]

a flat lie of course; made humorous by the fact that you are whining about me as you say it.

I guess that's one difference between you and I, I would rather have all who want to post here regardless of whether I like them or not. Perhaps you would be more comfortable at USMB where they do ban people who certain other people don't like.

PS - Are you aware that you actually have the option of ignoring me , which results in me not being here as far as you are concerned?

This really has nothing to do with PMP's comment from above. Just an observation about your comment (which I highlighted) that made me think of something else.

It's kind of interesting that some posters will go to great lengths to insure they are left with the kind of board they think they want...with only the posters that they want being allowed to post etc...

Then... for some reason when that actually happens... they all stop posting regularly. Could it be...that what they really wanted all along was the fight? Now that they achieved their goal... they are bored and have probably found yet another board to post on.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=ConHog;555207][QUOTE]=PostmodernProphet;555172]your problem is that 90% of your posts consist of nothing more than you whining about or arguing with other posters.......

This really has nothing to do with PMP's comment from above. Just an observation about your comment (which I highlighted) that made me think of something else.

It's kind of interesting that some posters will go to great lengths to insure they are left with the kind of board they think they want...with only the posters that they want being allowed to post etc...

Then... for some reason when that actually happens... they all stop posting regularly. Could it be...that what they really wanted all along was the fight? Now that they achieved their goal... they are bored and have probably found yet another board to post on.

I have oft wondered the same thing Shadow. I don't know why anyone would even come to a board full of people who only agree with them. That wouldn't be any fun at all.

PostmodernProphet
06-09-2012, 10:09 PM

you've had the same option......yet you seem to want to engage me in discussion.......I had merely pointed out that you and OCA could start a fire pretty much anywhere, anytime......I've seen him get into these shit slinging events with a lot of posters......I've also noticed that you are seldom without someone that you're trading insults with......

It wasn't my intent to waste time becoming your next target....I suggest you stick with OCA.....he's more your speed......

ConHog
06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
you've had the same option......yet you seem to want to engage me in discussion.......I had merely pointed out that you and OCA could start a fire pretty much anywhere, anytime......I've seen him get into these shit slinging events with a lot of posters......I've also noticed that you are seldom without someone that you're trading insults with......

It wasn't my intent to waste time becoming your next target....I suggest you stick with OCA.....he's more your speed......

To the best of my recollection, I have never initiated anything with you. YOU are the one who seems to have a hard on for me. I can't really blame you as I am a sexy beast, but I just don't swing that way friend.

As for being my speed. You do have an advantage when it comes to trading insults , as you are so insignificant to me that I haven't even looked into the best ways to flame you.

PostmodernProphet
06-10-2012, 06:22 AM
To the best of my recollection, I have never initiated anything with you. YOU are the one who seems to have a hard on for me. I can't really blame you as I am a sexy beast, but I just don't swing that way friend.

As for being my speed. You do have an advantage when it comes to trading insults , as you are so insignificant to me that I haven't even looked into the best ways to flame you.

I sort of expected you went out of your way to find ways to flame people.....as for me, I'm going back to not reading your posts.....I'll let someone else alert me if things change and you post something worth reading......

ConHog
06-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I sort of expected you went out of your way to find ways to flame people.....as for me, I'm going back to not reading your posts.....I'll let someone else alert me if things change and you post something worth reading......

Welll...... bye...........