PDA

View Full Version : Afghanistan: should we stay or should we go?

Pages : [1] 2

revelarts
06-09-2012, 10:49 AM
now or later?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5OH6ELKq2nw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Obama says 2014,
I say 7 years ago.

14 billion(?) more if we stay till 2014.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 11:29 AM
It would be nice if normal people could get all the info so we could at least have an informed opinion on matters such as these. " Making the world safe for democracy" just doesn't cut it anymore. I say we leave unless they can present a good reason---and I mean REALLY good reason to stay.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 11:39 AM
now or later?

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5OH6ELKq2nw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Obama says 2014,
I say 7 years ago.

Who cares that it costs billions when obama 's borrowed trillion dollar spending is brought up the term billions is quickly cited to be chicken feed by his supporters! Yet those exact same supporters can and will decry billions spent on projects they disapprove of, its hypocrisy at its finest. My nephew did two tours of duty in Iraq and I talked him out of volunteering for a third tour of duty in A-stan. My reasoning won him over to my point of view when I stated that instead of going ALL OUT to win there they play political games that have gotten so many of our guys killed. Do you want to be dead because they are playing silly games instead of going ALL OUT for a brutal win!!??? Yes, I said "brutal" because thats what every win in war is.. Yet being brutal is JUST AS NECESSARY now as it was in WW2 ! For "brutal" check out our bombing campaigns at the close of WW2, especially that of Dresden , Germany and some of the Japanese cities.
War is hell and usually the one that raises the MOST hell wins!-Tyr

p.s. I support our guys in A-stan but not the piss poor way the war has been waged there.
This idiotcy of making a huge omelet by breaking FEWER eggs is both stupid and wrong..

Kathianne
06-09-2012, 12:40 PM
I saw the title and poster, thought to myself, "Gee, I wonder where Rev stands on this issue?" ;)

Missileman
06-09-2012, 12:57 PM
<object style="width: 640px; height: 390px;">

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtikM5kizc</object>

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Who cares that it costs billions when obama 's borrowed trillion dollar spending is brought up the term billions is quickly cited to be chicken feed by his supporters! Yet those exact same supporters can and will decry billions spent on projects they disapprove of, its hypocrisy at its finest. My nephew did two tours of duty in Iraq and I talked him out of volunteering for a third tour of duty in A-stan. My reasoning won him over to my point of view when I stated that instead of going ALL OUT to win there they play political games that have gotten so many of our guys killed. Do you want to be dead because they are playing silly games instead of going ALL OUT for a brutal win!!??? Yes, I said "brutal" because thats what every win in war is.. Yet being brutal is JUST AS NECESSARY now as it was in WW2 ! For "brutal" check out our bombing campaigns at the close of WW2, especially that of Dresden , Germany and some of the Japanese cities.

p.s. I support our guys in A-stan but not the piss poor way the war has been waged there.
This idiotcy of making a huge omelet by breaking FEWER eggs is both stupid and wrong..

Seriously------shitcan the pansy ass ROE's or get out.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Seriously------shitcan the pansy ass ROE's or get out.

No proper action will be taken as long as obama is in charge. The guy is about as smart as a box of rocks. Of course most of his agenda is decided by outside foreign interests and transmitted to us by him reading a teleprompter. Those outside interests decide all major issues not that idiot puppet that they chose because of his mutt status! Yes, that is how far our nation has fallen. This election will decide if those foreign interests(globalist entity) can yet again fffkkk we the people.. A-stan is a minor issue compared to the deliberate destruction of the wealth, might and power of this great nation. If our nation falls all other issues are irrelevant.. --Tyr

revelarts
06-09-2012, 01:39 PM

I agree with most of that, I'm not sure why or how things like Dresden were necessary to win the WWII though. And yet not bombing the railroad track to auswitz and the like made more sense. I don't get, not allowing Patton to push on when he had the chance to finish off the enemy either.

I think politically minded types had a hand in the events of WWII as well as the current messes.
But please can someone tell me what WINNING in Afghanistan means though? Brutal war is fine, great, but against who and to what end?

As far as Obama's borrowed trillions, I'm with ya. But do we need to act like crazy rock stars and burn $100 bills to light our cigars just because we can? And uh ..we can't.

the Gaffer mentioned getting rid of a couple of agencies, that's a saving, I think you mentioned something about cutting welfare ---lazy so n so etc---, well that's a drop in the bucket compared to the cost in Afghanistan, and Obama's trillions to but you think its worth it.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 01:46 PM
No proper action will be taken as long as obama is in charge. The guy is about as smart as a box of rocks. Of course most of his agenda is decided by outside foreign interests and transmitted to us by him reading a teleprompter. Those outside interests decide all major issues not that idiot puppet that they chose because of his mutt status! Yes, that is how far our nation has fallen. This election will decide if those foreign interests(globalist entity) can yet again fffkkk we the people.. A-stan is a minor issue compared to the deliberate destruction of the wealth, might and power of this great nation. If our nation falls all other issues are irrelevant.. --Tyr

All presidents have begun to look like puppets to me. How much REAL information do you feel you have about the reason we are staying in A-stan ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 02:00 PM
I agree with most of that, I'm not sure why or how things like Dresden were necessary to win the WWII though. And yet not bombing the railroad track to auswitz and the like made more sense. I don't get, not allowing Patton to push on when he had the chance to finish off the enemy either.

I think politically minded types had a hand in the events of WWII as well as the current messes.
But please can someone tell me what WINNING in Afghanistan means though? Brutal war is fine, great, but against who and to what end?

As far as Obama's borrowed trillions, I'm with ya. But do we need to act like crazy rock stars and burn $100 bills to light our cigars just because we can? And uh ..we can't.

the Gaffer mentioned getting rid of a couple of agencies, that's a saving, I think you mentioned something about cutting welfare ---lazy so n so etc---, well that's a drop in the bucket compared to the cost in Afghanistan, and Obama's trillions to but you think its worth it.

You'd do well to look again at the giveaway programs for they combined are certainly not a drop in the bucket!
Freehousing, free food, free medical, and a cash check to boot. Millions are getting ALL FOUR simultaneously!!
Hundreds of billions yearly is by no means a drop on the bucket. Actually its Dem insanity for those programs are all dem babies and dems never fail at election time to tell thier leeches , hey vote for us we gave you this and this and this! So dont try to lay those wasteful insane programs at our feet. Well over 3 trillion dollars spent on the "WAR ON POVERTY" AND WHAT DO WE HAVE? More people in poverty and far less means for them to ever get out of it. That my friend is the damn Dem way...-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 02:09 PM
All presidents have begun to look like puppets to me. How much REAL information do you feel you have about the reason we are staying in A-stan ?

I do not care to broadcast my sources and my contacts at this time.
Any proper indepth google search will turn up enough info to make the case about foreign interests, George Soros and obama's delberate nation destroying tactics.
Perhaps at some future date I will either state some info here or if knowing you better later pm said info directly to you.
Just because I dare to speak without fear here doesnt mean I want to share certain things with the world at large and the ever aggresive and untrustworthy federal government.
However, I can and will openly tell you that the high cost of the war in A-stan is a major reason thats its continuing.
For obama and his admin want us in an ever increasing greater massive debt! --Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Any proper indepth google search will turn up enough info to make the case about foreign interests, George Soros and obama's delberate nation destroying tactics.
Perhaps at some future date I will either state some info here or if knowing you better later pm said info directly to you.
Just because I dare to speak without fear here doesnt mean I want to share certain things with the world at large and the ever aggresive and untrustworthy federal government.
However, I can and will openly tell you that the high cost of the war in A-stan is a major reason thats its continuing.
For obama and his admin want us in an ever increasing greater massive debt! --Tyr

That might be the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. Obama may have a different political philosophy than me, but there is noway he is keeping us in Afghanistan to put us further in debt.

As to the OP's question. Yes , we should be out of A-stan, but NOT because of money, nor even b/c of the cost of human lives; but rather b/c the people of A-stan neither want nor need western style democracy. We're spinning our wheels, the moment we leave their "democracy" will give way , so why bother?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
That might be the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. Obama may have a different political philosophy than me, but there is noway he is keeping us in Afghanistan to put us further in debt.

As to the OP's question. Yes , we should be out of A-stan, but NOT because of money, nor even b/c of the cost of human lives; but rather b/c the people of A-stan neither want nor need western style democracy. We're spinning our wheels, the moment we leave their "democracy" will give way , so why bother?

Thats your opinion and you are welcome to it. Obvious that you do not believe that obama seeks to weaken this nation by bankrupting it . By putting in place trillion dollar policy committments. I take it that you think his outrageous wasteful spending is mere happenstance , purely mistaken accidents, or maybe great policy?
Tell me why you think he has us staying there!
If you say it's for National security or anything to do favorably with the betterment of this nation I completely disagree. -Tyr

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:05 PM

Afraid someone will shoot your knee caps off ?

ConHog
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Thats your opinion and you are welcome to it. Obvious that you do not believe that obama seeks to weaken this nation by bankrupting it . By putting in place trillion dollar policy committments. I take it that you think his outrageous wasteful spending is mere happenstance , purely mistaken accidents, or maybe great policy?
Tell me why you think he has us staying there!
If you say it's for National security or anything to do favorably with the betterment of this nation I completely disagree. -Tyr

You're a loon.

Did Bush likewise invade A-stan to put us in debt? No? Oh............

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 04:24 PM
You're a loon.

Did Bush likewise invade A-stan to put us in debt? No? Oh............

You call me a loon when its apparent that you believe the idiot that has spent over 5 trillion in less than 4 years has no intention of doing harm to this nation. Even with the easily to find info on his marxist radical ideology so readily available!
I could easily make the same charge back but will not stoop that low.. not yet...
I didnt mention Bush, why do you?
The subject is A-stan and obama.. not Bush...
Tell us why obama keeps us there then?--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Afraid someone will shoot your knee caps off ?

First, my reasons are my own damn business.
If that doesnt suit your fancy tough shit..
I'm not on trial here this is just a message board not an inquisition..
Want to disagree with my views fine but smartazz replies arent the way to go..
Only thing in this word that I'm afraid of in this stage of my life is the sorry future obama has planned for my kids and grandkids .
You would be too if you opened your eyes a bit more..-Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 04:31 PM
You call me a loon when its apparent that you believe the idiot that has spent over 5 trillion in less than 4 years has no intention of doing harm to this nation. Even with the easily to find info on his marxist radical ideology so readily available!
I could easily make the same charge back but will not stoop that low.. not yet...
I didnt mention Bush, why do you?
The subject is A-stan and obama.. not Bush...
Tell us why obama keeps us there then?--Tyr

no sir, I called you a loon for believing that further debt is Obama's goal in A Stan. By the way, he is doing the RIGHT thing there and listening to his MILITARY advisers re: timelines and such for certain goals.

I brought up Bush because it stands to reason that if money is the only reason Obama has us in A stan then money could be the only reason Bush got us involved in the first place.

As for why we are involved there in the now, I've already said. He and Bush were and are both under the mistaken impression that we can prop up a democracy there further stabilizing the region. That's actually an institutional misconception our government has suffered with for decades and isn't Obama's fault.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 04:35 PM
First, my reasons are my own damn business.
If that doesnt suit your fancy tough shit..
I'm not on trial here this is just a message board not an inquisition..
Want to disagree with my views fine but smartazz replies arent the way to go..
Only thing in this word that I'm afraid of in this stage of my life is the sorry future obama has planned for my kids and grandkids .
You would be too if you opened your eyes a bit more..-Tyr

You advocate that we dump Obama because you know things yet won't share them---that's right up there with hacks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 04:57 PM
no sir, I called you a loon for believing that further debt is Obama's goal in A Stan. By the way, he is doing the RIGHT thing there and listening to his MILITARY advisers re: timelines and such for certain goals.

I brought up Bush because it stands to reason that if money is the only reason Obama has us in A stan then money could be the only reason Bush got us involved in the first place.

As for why we are involved there in the now, I've already said. He and Bush were and are both under the mistaken impression that we can prop up a democracy there further stabilizing the region. That's actually an institutional misconception our government has suffered with for decades and isn't Obama's fault.

Obama's reason for keeping us there doesnt have to be in line with Bush's reason for getting us there. In fact, it actually doesnt. I'm convinced he sees it much like his fellow Dems do - a huge money sinking rathole. And thats enough reason for him to keep it going because racking up trillion dollar debts serves the purposes of his true agenda.
You keep calling me a --loon-- and I will just have to face the truth that you are either very naieve or else very ignorant. ignorant= (lack of knowledge)--Tyr
His military advisors undoubtedly gave him similiar advice/info that you repeated but that isnt necessarily why he chose to continue there. I think he chose to continue there because it is a huge sinkhole that will drain hundreds of billions and reap not a damn thing except a lot of our guy's deaths. For the ROE's point to a very flawed policy and future outlook by obama admin .. Of course nobody is truely told why obama makes the decisions that he does. Certainly wouldnt be told if he deliberately intends harm to the nation. Which he does..
By the way, Bush wanted to prop up democracy there , obama prefes muslim advancement by any means possible -- a huge ffkking difference!--Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Obama's reason for keeping us there doesnt have to be in line with Bush's reason for getting us there. In fact, it actually doesnt. I'm convinced he sees it much like his fellow Dems do - a huge money sinking rathole. And thats enough reason for him to keep it going because racking up trillion dollar debts serves the purposes of his true agenda.
You keep calling me a --loon-- and I will just have to face the truth that you are either very naieve or else very ignorant. ignorant= (lack of knowledge)--Tyr
His military advisors undoubtedly gave him similiar advice/info that you repeated but that isnt necessarily why he chose to continue there. I think he chose to continue there because it is a huge sinkhole that will drain hundreds of billions and reap not a damn thing except a lot of our guy's deaths. For the ROE's point to a very flawed policy and future outlook by obama admin .. Of course nobody is truely told why obama makes the decisions that he does. Certainly wouldnt be told if he deliberately intends harm to the nation. Which he does..
By the way, Bush wanted to prop up democracy there , obama prefes muslim advancement by any means possible -- a huge ffkking difference!--Tyr

Translation:

I hate Obama and so am justified in completely making shit up to further impugn him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 05:03 PM
You advocate that we dump Obama because you know things yet won't share them---that's right up there with hacks.

I prefer being right up there bub. Who tha ffkk do you think you are ? Some judge about to sentence me for a crime.. Step down off that highhorse cowboy. I didnt advocate that you do a damn thing except make up your own mind.. For that you can think me a fool , a liar or stupid but what you dont get and don't have is authority to demand that I speak anymore precisely than I already have. Nobody gets to tell me how to frame my posts here except admin by its rules which are already established..
You'll learn that I simply don't play that kind of shit.. Not here, not now, not ever..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Translation:

I hate Obama and so am justified in completely making shit up to further impugn him.

Say genius, how many other ffking languages do you speak??--Tyr

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:08 PM

Wrong... he is staying there because the polls probably tell him it's in his best interest politically. If he was taking a beating (like GWB did). We would have been out of there long ago. Everything Obama does is geared toward popularity and his re election...period.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I prefer being right up there bub. Who tha ffkk do you think you are ? Some judge about to sentence me for a crime.. Step down off that highhorse cowboy. I didnt advocate that you do a damn thing except make up your own mind.. For that you can think me a fool , a liar or stupid but what you dont get and don't have is authority to demand that I speak anymore precisely than I already have. Nobody gets to tell me how to frame my posts here except admin by its rules which are already established..
You'll learn that I simply don't play that kind of shit.. Not here, not now, not ever..-Tyr

I always make up my own mind but thanks for the advice, pard.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Wrong... he is staying there because the polls probably tell him it's in his best interest politically. If he was taking a beating (like GWB did). We would have been out of there long ago. Everything Obama does is geared toward popularity and his re election...period.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/ABC-Washington-Post-Afghanistan/2012/03/12/id/432191

Simply not true Shadow. Obama doesn't care what the avg American wants, not on this or any other topic. He is an ideologue and believes he knows what's best for all of us. Which is ENTIRELY different than saying he wants us in debt.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:14 PM

Simply not true Shadow. Obama doesn't care what the avg American wants, not on this or any other topic. He is an ideologue and believes he knows what's best for all of us. Which is ENTIRELY different than saying he wants us in debt.

He's a politician who wants to keep his job. Simple as that.

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:14 PM

Exactly. Message board debates are not games. We don't play with hidden cards here. If you don't want to reveal your reasoning, fine. But don't say "I have my reasons" and then not reveal them.

We should have left Afghanistan a couple of years ago. The U.S. should have ZERO presence anyplace in the Middle East. It's not our fight. The area has been unstable for centuries and will always be such, with or without our presence.
Obviously getting our tails kicked in Viet Nam taught us nothing about meddling in the affairs of others. But I am guessing that there will always be hawkish factions who believe the U.S. should be the world's police force.

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Exactly. Message board debates are not games. We don't play with hidden cards here. If you don't want to reveal your reasoning, fine. But don't say "I have my reasons" and then not reveal them.

We should have left Afghanistan a couple of years ago. The U.S. should have ZERO presence anyplace in the Middle East. It's not our fight. The area has been unstable for centuries and will always be such, with or without our presence.
Obviously getting our tails kicked in Viet Nam taught us nothing about meddling in the affairs of others. But I am guessing that there will always be hawkish factions who believe the U.S. should be the world's police force.

Got our tails kicked ? Not hardly.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:21 PM

No he is not. Which is why...when he thinks it's beneficial to do so...he plays to the christians...later to the gay community....the unions etc. It's the reason he played to the anti war crowd so heavily during the last election,and now tries to paint the republican's as anti military. He has to integrity...therefore... is not an ideologue. He would have to stand for something (even when things get tough) to be an ideologue. He doesn't...and won't.

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:26 PM
All politicians play to their intended audience. The best example I know is Rick Perry supporting immigration reform while campaigning in the Rio Grand Valley and talking tough on immigration in North Texas.
Republicans see Democrats as evil. Dems see Republicans as evil. Your vision depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 05:36 PM
All politicians play to their intended audience. The best example I know is Rick Perry supporting immigration reform while campaigning in the Rio Grand Valley and talking tough on immigration in North Texas.
Republicans see Democrats as evil. Dems see Republicans as evil. Your vision depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Maybe. But one thing you could say about GWB...that you can't about Obama. GWB took a stand on his principles...even when they were not popular.

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Maybe. But one thing you could say about GWB...that you can't about Obama. GWB took a stand on his principles...even when they were not popular.

Dubya didn't have any principles. Which is why he wasn't popular.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Dubya didn't have any principles. Which is why he wasn't popular.

That's completely untrue. Dubya was a sincere Christian while in office. I believe he truly tried to make the best decisions based on his faith. Perhaps he even leaned too much on his faith. But to say he had no principles is just flat wrong.

Oh, and he was so disliked b/c so many things went wrong during his terms. That's just the way it works.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 05:51 PM

Given how they are engaging the enemy there and how they are foolishly costing us the lives of too manyof our men I say pull out. Now if they fought there as an all out war with the sole purpose of winning decisively and quickly no matter the cost I'd say stay and complete the job. All this silly PC type Rules of Engagement point to an entirely insane way to go. As I told and eventually persuaded my nephew , "dont go there and die for politicians's idiotcy"! Thank God he saw it my way. He had already been wounded (roadside bomb) in Iraq and I reminded him that he was my baby sister's only child.. We made the same mistake back in Vietnam War fighting a limited engagement without any overriding plan to fight all out to win decisively and quickly.. Hampering victory by placing in ROE's that aid the enemy is insanity and any man even a great patriot is not required to give up his life for such blatantly insane bullshit..--Tyr

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Given how they are engaging the enemy there and how they are foolishly costing us the lives of too manyof our men I say pull out. Now if they fought there as an all out war with the sole purpose of winning decisively and quickly no matter the cost I'd say stay and complete the job. All this silly PC type Rules of Engagement point to an entirely insane way to go. As I told and eventually persuaded my nephew , "dont go there and die for politicians's idiotcy"! Thank God he saw it my way. He had already been wounded (roadside bomb) in Iraq and I reminded him that he was my baby sister's only child.. We made the same mistake back in Vietnam War fighting a limited engagement without any overriding plan to fight all out to win decisively and quickly.. Hampering victory by placing in ROE's that aid the enemy is insanity and any man even a great patriot is not required to give up his life for such blatantly insane bullshit..--Tyr

Considering we had no right to be there at all, I would say that this makes no sense at all.

Oh, by the way, LBJ thought the same way you did. Look what happened there.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Considering we had no right to be there at all, I would say that this makes no sense at all.

I thought it didn't make sense because of the lack of paragraphs and generally poor writing skills. :lol::lol:

gabosaurus
06-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Well, that too. But I didn't want to use the "intellectually superior" card.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I thought it didn't make sense because of the lack of paragraphs and generally poor writing skills. :lol::lol:

Always a sign of weakness. Attacking the writing abilities of the poster rather than the ideals presented.
Need you a paragraph to seperate thoughts ? Why? Can't your brain handle or understand words unless punctuation is perfect?
I'd say the weakness shown is your own in admitting that it bothers you so .--:laugh:
Don't let me stop you from revealing your weaknesses.
No matter how clever a reply if it reveals a weakness it is foolish..
Ponder that for a spell while you are deciphering my grammar and punctuation skills.. :laugh2:--Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 06:08 PM

My problem is that I could literally use that particular card with every poster here. So I do try to be judicious about it, but some times things are so poorly written that they must be pointed out.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Have you checked your writing skills lately? Sometimes I wonder if you have been hitting the bottle.
:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
Always a sign of weakness. Attacking the writing abilities of the poster rather than the ideals presented.
Need you a paragraph to seperate thoughts ? Why? Can't your brain handle or understand words unless punctuation is perfect?
I'd say the weakness shown is your own in admitting that it bothers you so .--:laugh:
Don't let me stop you from revealing your weaknesses.
No matter how clever a reply if it reveals a weakness it is foolish..
Ponder that for a spell while you are deciphering my grammar and punctuation skills.. :laugh2:--Tyr

Worked hard to get that GED, didn't you? :p

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

A wise choice since it reveals either laziness or arrogance to do so. Neither are redeeming qualities..
I've known several people in my long life that had no formal education that were extremely brilliant on many topics..
Also I've never stooped that low or been that lazy..
I do not mind when others are as its useful info to have on thier weaknesses . Arrogance being a very great weakness.-Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Have you checked your writing skills lately? Sometimes I wonder if you have been hitting the bottle.

Eh, sometimes I post from my Droid, but I need to stop doing so because yeah........

Dilloduck
06-09-2012, 06:32 PM

Wrong---LBJ practically invented silly ROE's. Your youth is showing, Gabby.

revelarts
06-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Um I'm really trying not to join in here.

Who's got more principals GW Bush or Obama,
What a joke

I still can't find torture as Christian Value in my Bible.
Putting people in jail without trail and lying about ... well i won't go there.

Obama's Values, well he sticking to more of his immoral values than any moral ones. Abortion, Gay marriage, Forcing churches to pay for contraception among other things.
He's a liar that for sure, Gitmo closed yet? What about all his left promises about health care, proven liar...aahhh don't get me started.
i'm done.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Wrong---LBJ practically invented silly ROE's. Your youth is showing, Gabby.

He also invented killing a President to get yourself elevated to the office.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 07:01 PM

Wow, isn't that a bit looney? I mean , what evidence exists that points to LBJ having JFK murdered so he could then replace him?
This I got to read...--Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Wow, isn't that a bit looney? I mean , what evidence exists that points to LBJ having JFK murdered so he could then replace him?

There is quite a bit of evidence to support it actually.

Start here

http://www.rense.com/general40/thewnk.htm

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 07:26 PM

Start here

Interesting link, I read over it rather quickly. I did notice the book's author cited a good reason that it could all be sour grapes on his part plus a way to make lots of money..
Say, how soon do you think we will see a big movement to validate the charge of LBJ's treason and murder for hire activities???
I mean my evidence of obama's outrageous spending is validated as well as obama's previous socialist radicalism and corrupt friends/marxist members. Yet you declared me a loon and think this book written decades later has proof of LBJ'S treason and murder for hire.. OK, send me the news as soon as charges are brought after an investigation into LBJ'S accomplices has been conducted and have proven that charge!
Really, I can't wait!- ;)

And I'm supposed to be the loon!--Tyr

Shadow
06-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Um I'm really trying not to join in here.

Who's got more principals GW Bush or Obama,
What a joke

I still can't find torture as Christian Value in my Bible.
Putting people in jail without trail and lying about ... well i won't go there.

Obama's Values, well he sticking to more of his immoral values than any moral ones. Abortion, Gay marriage, Forcing churches to pay for contraception among other things.
He's a liar that for sure, Gitmo closed yet? What about all his left promises about health care, proven liar...aahhh don't get me started.
i'm done.

For a person to have principles...doesn't mean you have to agree with them. Means they will stand up and fight for them... even when it's not popular to do it.

GWB backed the war efforts and the military 100%...because he believed in them. Weather or not waterboarding is torture...however...is debateable. As is how to deal with detaining terrorists during wartime. Even when he got flack for some of the things you mentioned... He STILL stood on principle and backed the War efforts.

Obama does not stand for any of the things you listed. The second things get tough on the contraception issue...he will pander to the christians on something else. The second the gay marriage issue gets tough due to the conflicts with the black community...he will stop talking about it. Obama just pays lip service to all of the things you mention. The one thing that got him elected...the anti war stance...he has flip flopped ALL OVER that one.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Interesting link, I read over it rather quickly. I did notice the book's author cited a good reason that it could all be sour grapes on his part plus a way to make lots of money..
Say, how soon do you think we will see a big movement to validate the charge of LBJ's treason and murder for hire activities???
I mean my evidence of obama's outrageous spending is validated as well as obama's previous socialist radicalism and corrupt friends/marxist members. Yet you declared me a loon and think this book written decades later has proof of LBJ'S treason and murder for hire.. OK, send me the news as soon as charges are brought after an investigation into LBJ'S accomplices has been conducted and have proven that charge!

That was ONE source. There are lots of sources. Can I prove it ? No; but it is an accepted theory. Not some loon crock about Obama.

Missileman
06-09-2012, 07:58 PM
That was ONE source. There are lots of sources. Can I prove it ? No; but it is an accepted theory. Not some loon crock about Obama.

I dunno...I think Tyr's got something there. Does that make his now an "accepted" theory? [/sarc off]

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 08:01 PM

So you admit you can not prove it . Yet your little "conspiracy theory" is somehow more valid than my conclusions about obama's true motives for spending trillions of dollars and keeping us so dependent on foreign oil !!
You have quite the imagination to say the least. However were arent talking science fiction or fairy tales are we?
In the future you'd be wise not to call other people loons . For you just revealed how greatly you belong in that group yourself..
I find that a delightful revelation and just think you yourself brazenly brought it out for anybody to read and see.
With your comment that LBJ had JFK murdered!
That is just too rich...--:laugh2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 08:09 PM
I dunno...I think Try's got something there. Does that make his now an "accepted" theory? [/sarc off]

Sure, according to Conhog an "accepted" theory is practicly the goddamn pure solid gold truth.
I mean , hell a guy wrote a book about it.
I wonder if he knows how many books have been written about pure lying shit??

By the way it is -Tyr- not --try--!
Although I do -try- to be honest and insightful. Ok substitute "inciteful" where it's appropriate. :laugh:--Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 08:14 PM
I dunno...I think Try's got something there. Does that make his now an "accepted" theory? [/sarc off]

When noted colleges are teaching in their courses that it is possible that Obama kept us in AStan to suck more money out of the American economy let me know.

logroller
06-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Inevitably politics play a role in how resources are to divided. The logistics specifically are a prime concern. Where the resources are, versus how those resources are delivered, make certain areas more important than they seemingly should. A place like Saudi Arabia is easily handled through diplomatic means, because their resources give them the wealth to handle their own matters; whereas an Afghnistan lacks the resources, but still offers a logistical interest. Now maybe world domination shouldn't be, but at the same time, if we don't do it, someone will. I say stay till 2014; let Romney deal with it.

Missileman
06-09-2012, 08:27 PM
When noted colleges are teaching in their courses that it is possible that Obama kept us in AStan to suck more money out of the American economy let me know.

The point went right over your head. Accepted theory is a laughable tag to throw on the notion that LBJ offed Kennedy. Obama being born in Kenya is an accepted theory. So is the "Bush blew up the world trade centers so he could invade Iraq" theory.

Do I think Obama is staying in Afghanistan so he can break our piggy bank, no. If however, anyone believes it, it qualifies as an accepted theory as much as the LBJ/Kennedy thing.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 08:29 PM
The point went right over your head. Accepted theory is a laughable tag to throw on the notion that LBJ offed Kennedy. Obama being born in Kenya is an accepted theory. So is the "Bush blew up the world trade centers so he could invade Iraq" theory.

Do I think Obama is staying in Afghanistan so he can break our piggy bank, no. If however, anyone believes it, it qualifies as an accepted theory as much as the LBJ/Kennedy thing.

Okay, perhaps I should added "by rational people" as a qualifier to my statement.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Good grief , you have no ideal what that statement by you just revealed!
"Noted colleges" are for the most part liberal/socialistic and not where one seeks information about the President.
One can learn a thousand times more info on the internet by doing a diligent set of searches using google..
My God dude , college professors are just humans like the rest of us not infallible Gods with divine insight into the the President's political actions, reasoning or war motivations!
For you to admit such outrageous and blind faith in those people surely points to your flawed thinking..
You should have learned long ago to gather your own info from many sources and not allow yourself such hero worship that has apparently brainwashed you into making such a ridiculous and gooofy-azz statement!
Damn , I laughed until my ribs hurt when I first read that.-:laugh2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Okay, perhaps I should added "by rational people" as a qualifier to my statement.

One would surmise that qualifier left you out as well.
Of course you think it does not.
So also think those you accused of not being "rational people".
I warned you earlier about what a wicked and fickle mistress Arrogance is...
Now I have to ask, just how old are you really?--Tyr

DragonStryk72
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Say genius, how many other ffking languages do you speak??--Tyr

FUCKING English, for one. You should try it, Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 09:59 PM
FUCKING English, for one. You should try it, Tyr

How arrogant of you to point out that using proper English is important. :laugh2:

DragonStryk72
06-09-2012, 10:00 PM

Wait... waits, just wait. Seriously, arrogance?! You, are going to tell CH He's the one that's arrogant between the two of you? You claim to have this clandestine knowledge of all of Obama's reasoning, and his "true intent", that you're somehow the only one who sees it, that we're all just somehow missing it, this knowledge that only you possess. Well put up or shut up time, Tyr. Either prove the assertions or move the fuck on. It shouldn't be all that difficult if you're as sure as you say you are.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Wait... waits, just wait. Seriously, arrogance?! You, are going to tell CH He's the one that's arrogant between the two of you? You claim to have this clandestine knowledge of all of Obama's reasoning, and his "true intent", that you're somehow the only one who sees it, that we're all just somehow missing it, this knowledge that only you possess. Well put up or shut up time, Tyr. Either prove the assertions or move the fuck on. It shouldn't be all that difficult if you're as sure as you say you are.

Now DS, he isn't going to reveal too much now, but one day.................

:lol:

ConHog
06-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Actually, I am pretty damn rational. I don't run around blaming one party or the other for shit that both are obviously guilty of doing. Nor do I just buy into ANYTHING just because it is a left or right platform, NOR do I think someone is stupid solely for disagreeing with me on any given subject.

Can you say the same?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Actually, I am pretty damn rational. I don't run around blaming one party or the other for shit that both are obviously guilty of doing. Nor do I just buy into ANYTHING just because it is a left or right platform, NOR do I think someone is stupid solely for disagreeing with me on any given subject.

Can you say the same?

No , apparently you think them stupid if they do not meet your standards of grammar and punctuation!
Or at least you think to attack them instead of their message by citing that..
Why would you care what my answer to your question would be?
Its obvious that in your arrogance you have presumed yourself to be my superior in intelligence .
I've read at least 2100 books (low estimate) in my life and thats just the number in my personal library of which I've read every one.. I've been collecting hardback first editions since I was 16 years old, 42 long years as an avid reader. When young I read on average 3 to 4 books a week. Spread out over 42 years that's just one a week but admittedly there were times when I hardly read any at all, too busy chasing the pretty girls.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 11:06 PM

Cite where I stated that only I had such info. Go ahead post the quote or else STFU..
Also make me move on dipshit.. Who the hell died and made you dictator here?
I post my opinions just like everybody else that posts here! Where the hell do you get off telling me to "move the fuck on"? Damn dude , you arent talking to a helpless child!
And I never claimed any clandestined knowledge. I merely chose to tell the person I was addressing(which arrogantly and rudely demanded I cite my info sources etc.) that they could easily find enough info on the internet with a set of google searches to validate my conclusions..They didnt like that and proceeded to make demands. I don't do rude demands , never have and never will!
You don't like that kizz a good man's azz.
I dont have to answer to your stupid ass demands..
Your reply and demands reveal quite a bit of arrogance on your part as well.
Be sure and point this out to admin here. I want you to do so.. For if I'm found to be wrong by admin here I'd rather not be a part of this place..-Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 11:11 PM
No , apparently you think them stupid if they do not meet your standards of grammar and punctuation!
Or at least you think to attack them instead of their message by citing that..
Why would you care what my answer to your question would be?
Its obvious that in your arrogance you have presumed yourself to be my superior in intelligence .
I've read at least 2100 books (low estimate) in my life and thats just the number in my personal library of which I've read every one.. I've been collecting hardback first editions since I was 16 years old, 42 long years as an avid reader. When young I read on average 3 to 4 books a week. Spread out over 42 years that's just one a week but admittedly there were times when I hardly read any at all, too busy chasing the pretty girls.--Tyr

What the hell has that to do with the price of tea in China?

When you're writing on a message board you need to write things that can be understood. Typos happen, and of course everyone makes mistakes from time to time. But the post I made fun of was a block of crap. It was unreadable.

If you want to read that as I think you're less intelligent than I, so be it. I've never said that, you however have questioned mine. Another partisan hypocrite ho hum.

ConHog
06-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Cite where I stated that only I had such info. Go ahead post the quote or else STFU..
Also make me move on dipshit.. Who the hell died and made you dictator here?
I post my opinions just like everybody else that posts here! Where the hell do you get off telling me to "move the fuck on"? Damn dude , you arent talking to a helpless child!
And I never claimed any clandestined knowledge. I merely chose to tell the person I was addressing(which arrogantly and rudely demanded I cite my info sources etc.) that they could easily find enough info on the internet with a set of google searches to validate my conclusions..They didnt like that and proceeded to make demands. I don't do rude demands , never have and never will!
You don't like that kizz a good man's azz.
I dont have to answer to your stupid ass demands..
Your reply and demands reveal quite a bit of arrogance on your part as well.
Be sure and point this out to admin here. I want you to do so.. For if I'm found to be wrong by admin here I'd rather not be a part of this place..-Tyr

If you'd rather not be here, then move the fuck on; but don't try to play it off like DS , or I , want you to leave. We don't. That is 100% YOUR choice.

But you MIGHT consider taking a chill pill and making an effort to learn some about some of us before you start calling people stupid, ignorant, arrogant, etc etc. Just an opinion.......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 11:28 PM
If you'd rather not be here, then move the fuck on; but don't try to play it off like DS , or I , want you to leave. We don't. That is 100% YOUR choice.

But you MIGHT consider taking a chill pill and making an effort to learn some about some of us before you start calling people stupid, ignorant, arrogant, etc etc. Just an opinion.......

Good grief you really are thick headed. What he hell does the words , "move the fuck on" mean if not leave by moving the fuck on! Apparently your level of comprehension here is the problem as the guy told me to get the fuck out in no uncertain terms! Too bad that I dont play that kind of shit !
Suppose we let admin. (Jimmy) make the call. If he agrees then Im out of here and damn glad to have found THIS OUT so early!
I didnt start this you did by calling me a loon , you chill dude. And after DRAGONSTRYK tried to tell me to -"move the fuck on"-- you'd be better advised to tell that azzhat to chill not me!
Apparently there are a damn lot of members here that think they are admin. or Mods when they are not and that's real arrogance!
I just left a forum where I'd been posting for over five years(almost 12.000 posts) and I never presumed authority that I didn't have! Not once because I never was that arrogant..-Tyr

ConHog
06-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Good grief you really are thick headed. What he hell does the words , "move the fuck on" mean if not leave by moving the fuck on! Apparently your level of comprehension here is the problem as the guy told me to get the fuck out in no uncertain terms! Too bad that I dont play that kind of shit !
Suppose we let admin. (Jimmy) make the call. If he agrees then Im out of here and damn glad to have found THIS OUT so early!
I didnt start this you did by calling me a loon , you chill dude. And after DRAGONSTRYK tried to tell me to -"move the fuck on"-- you'd be better advised to tell that azzhat to chill not me!
Apparently there are a damn lot of members here that think they are admin. or Mods when they are not and that's real arrogance!
I just left a forum where I'd been posting for over five years(almost 12.000 posts) and I never presumed authority that I didn't have! Not once because I never was that arrogant..-Tyr

Apparently you can't read English any better than you can write in English. DS's move on statement was more in terms of THIS thread, not the board.

And certainly telling someone to put up facts or shut up isn't trying to be a mod or an admin.

You know, you remind me of another poster we had here, her name was WindSong and she was also lashing out at anyone and everyone all the while screaming that the board was out to get her. Frankly, if I didn't know for a fact that she wasn't smart enough to pull it off I would suspect you of being a sock of hers.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Apparently you can't read English any better than you can write in English. DS's move on statement was more in terms of THIS thread, not the board.

And certainly telling someone to put up facts or shut up isn't trying to be a mod or an admin.

You know, you remind me of another poster we had here, her name was WindSong and she was also lashing out at anyone and everyone all the while screaming that the board was out to get her. Frankly, if I didn't know for a fact that she wasn't smart enough to pull it off I would suspect you of being a sock of hers.

Never quit do you? Now suddenly Im a sock puppet. -:laugh2:
I find it amazing that you somehow know more about what DS truly meant with his "move the fuck on " statement than I do when it was directed at me. How did you do that? Did you look up his azz and read his mind or what?
I tell you what , let's let admin here decide the matter. Its obvious to me what was meant and the words are there for anybody to read. I cipher and read quite well . If admin tells me Im wrong I will leave immediately , will not require a ban to get me to do so... You have my word on it and I never break my word. Then you guys can revel in your grammar school , language translations, and spelling praises all to your little heart's content.
By the way genius , its not lost on me that this entire episode has taken place while Jimmy is away in Jersey for the weekend. While the cat is away the mice will boldly play , right? -Tyr

DragonStryk72
06-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I didnt start this you did by calling me a loon , you chill dude. And after DRAGONSTRYK tried to tell me to -"move the fuck on"-- you'd be better advised to tell that asshat to chill not me!

1) Learn to spell, it only decreases your apparent intellect when you keep misspelling basic words.

2) I am free to tell you to shut up if you don't wanna provide proof of your wild assertions, just as advising you to move on from the topic otherwise is well within the first amendment. Grow up.

3) Not one person here cares how many posts you had on another forum. We're on this forum.

And finally, You still have not put up any proof of your assertions. Are you going to sack up, or not?

Kathianne
06-10-2012, 12:01 AM

Pray tell which universities are using, Blood, Money, & Power?

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:05 AM

I didn't make THAT assertion. Rather I stated that there are universities teaching that it is possible that LBJ had Kennedy killed.

Two entirely different things.

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:06 AM

I'm going to have to agree with you here...because it all boils down to someones opinion and what their individual research has led them to believe. Do I find it far fetched that Obama is trying to destroy the US ecomomy on purpose...to install his socialist agenda? Not really. Just like I don't really find it so hard to believe that his administration is covering up his birth certificate status.

Or that LBJ plotted to kill JFK...or that Marilyn Monroe was murdered. This is a freaken message board...I thought the idea was to discuss our different opinions? Not have these "no YOUR the idiot" pissing matches. :rolleyes:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Never quit do you? Now suddenly Im a sock puppet. -:laugh2:
I find it amazing that you somehow know more about what DS truly meant with his "move the fuck on " statement than I do when it was directed at me. How did you do that? Did you look up his azz and read his mind or what?
I tell you what , let's let admin here decide the matter. Its obvious to me what was meant and the words are there for anybody to read. I cipher and read quite well . If admin tells me Im wrong I will leave immediately , will not require a ban to get me to do so... You have my word on it and I never break my word. Then you guys can revel in your grammar school , language translations, and spelling praises all to your little heart's content.
By the way genius , its not lost on me that this entire episode has taken place while Jimmy is away in Jersey for the weekend. While the cat is away the mice will boldly play , right? -Tyr

Stop crying about Jim. I assure you I'm the same asshole whether he's here or not. No one here, including yourself, has broke any rules; so get over it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:10 AM
1) Learn to spell, it only decreases your apparent intellect when you keep misspelling basic words.

2) I am free to tell you to shut up if you don't wanna provide proof of your wild assertions, just as advising you to move on from the topic otherwise is well within the first amendment. Grow up.

3) Not one person here cares how many posts you had on another forum. We're on this forum.

And finally, You still have not put up any proof of your assertions. Are you going to sack up, or not?

I spell asshat as azzhat because on my old forum the first spelling got you banned for SYI. Quite obvious to anybody that I know how to properly spell ass. A high ranking spelling Nazi are you?
You were not -"just advising me to move on from the topic". How absurd to make that claim.
Of course I see that niether one of you guys are mods or admin, so since we are praising freedom to speak Im free to tell you to just kiss my ass.
I dont do rude ass demands , I've only written that at least twice . Can't you read? I am at liberty to cite whatever sources that I care too or none at all.
By the way in case you missed it (you've done that a lot it seems) I say again --kiss my ass.-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm going to have to agree with you here...because it all boils down to someones opinion and what their individual research has led them to believe. Do I find it far fetched that Obama is trying to destry the US ecomomy on purpose...to install his socialist agenda? Not really. Just like I don't really find it so hard to believe that his administration is covering up his birth certificate status.

Or that LBJ plotted to kill JFK...or that Marilyn Monroe was murdered. This is a freaken message board...I thought the idea was to discuss our different opinions? Not have these "no YOUR the idiot" pissing matches. :rolleyes:

Odd that you didn't have that view when WS was posting her nonsense.

Just saying.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:13 AM
I spell asshat as azzhat because on my old forum the first spelling got you banned for SYI. Quite obvious to anybody that I know how to properly spell ass. A high ranking spelling Nazi are you?
You were not -"just advising me to move on from the topic". How absurd to make that claim.
Of course I see that niether one of you guys are mods or admin, so since we are praising freedom to speak Im free to tell you to just kiss my ass.
I dont do rude ass demands , I've only written that at least twice . Can't you read? I am at liberty to cite whatever sources that I care too or none at all.
By the way in case you missed it (you've done that a lot it seems) I say again --kiss my ass.-Tyr

So, let me get this straight. You chastise that I don't know more about what DS told you than you do, then you turn around and claim that you know more about what he meant than HE himself did?

LOL

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:13 AM

Moonlighting as a mini mod now are we. :laugh:

And before you get your panties in a wad...I'm just kidding...

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:16 AM

Just saying.

YOU are full of shit. I had no problem with Wind Song posting her opinions. I took issue with her not letting anyone else have an opinion with out a 24/7 meltdown over them. :laugh:

Followed by her passive aggressive stalking...and board spamming.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Moonlighting as a mini mod now are we. :laugh:

And before you get your panties in a wad...I'm just kidding...

Mini Mod my ass. I send Jim 10 messages a day asking him to make me a mod. Sometimes more.........

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Stop crying about Jim. I assure you I'm the same asshole whether he's here or not. No one here, including yourself, has broke any rules; so get over it.

You need some serious reading comprehension courses dude. I wasn't crying about Jim. I stated a fact and a promise. You two apparently think you are Mods are else think you are some kind of heroes here so I said just let admin decide. If Im in the wrong I'll leave (I'll leave on my terms -not "move the fuck on" ) and I didnt request anything concerning you two.
Damn dude , you are truly and seriously deluded if you thought you had to tell me what an asshole you are!
I found that out the first few days here. Seems every forum has a few , some have many..-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:25 AM
You need some serious reading comprehension courses dude. I wasn't crying about Jim. I stated a fact and a promise. You two apparently think you are Mods are else think you are some kind of heroes here so I said just let admin decide. If Im in the wrong I'll leave (I'll leave on my terms -not "move the fuck on" ) and I didnt request anything concerning you two.
Damn dude , you are truly and seriously deluded if you thought you had to tell me what an asshole you are!
I found that out the first few days here. Seems every forum has a few , some have many..-Tyr

If you want to leave, just leave. Don't be trying to use what DS said as an excuse. It's that simple. It sounds like you are making some sort of threat that if Jim doesn't agree with YOUR interpretation of what DS meant, you're out.

And NO ONE is modding you, or even trying to. If you are used to making claims without any facts to back them up, then you should be used to being called out for it. If you're not, then you need to adjust and realize that on THIS bard, we like facts (for the most part)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:32 AM
So, let me get this straight. You chastise that I don't know more about what DS told you than you do, then you turn around and claim that you know more about what he meant than HE himself did?

LOL

So you are apparently oblivious to the obvious bias you display in defending DS. Well, at least you are now pretending to be oblivious . Thats mighty white of you and mighty convenient reasoning !
I tell you this , ye of little comprehension, the receiver of an insult always knows more about it's intent that any "ignorant" bystander.. I was referencing you so I chose the word "ignorant" over the usual word "innocent". I felt accuracy was more important than form.:laugh2:--Tyr

Nell's Room
06-10-2012, 12:32 AM
We (Australians) should leave. We should have left years ago, as this was not our war. We have troops there only because Bush started this whole thing. We need to pull out now and let the Americans finish what they started. Our servicemen and women should be returned home to their families.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:37 AM
So you are apparently oblivious to the obvious bias you display in defending DS. Well, at least you are now pretending to be oblivious . Thats mighty white of you and mighty convenient reasoning !
I tell you this , ye of little comprehension, the receiver of an insult always knows more about it's intent that any "ignorant" bystander.. I was referencing you so I chose the word "ignorant" over the usual word "innocent". I felt accuracy was more important than form.:laugh2:--Tyr

Being called ignorant by you doesn't have near the sting you might have hoped for.

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Mini Mod my ass. I send Jim 10 messages a day asking him to make me a mod. Sometimes more.........

Why doesn't that surprise me?

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Why doesn't that surprise me?

I send him TWENTY messages a day asking him to ban you.:lol:

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:43 AM
I send him TWENTY messages a day asking him to ban you.:lol:

Of course you do...you are a mini mod. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:47 AM
If you want to leave, just leave. Don't be trying to use what DS said as an excuse. It's that simple. It sounds like you are making some sort of threat that if Jim doesn't agree with YOUR interpretation of what DS meant, you're out.

And NO ONE is modding you, or even trying to. If you are used to making claims without any facts to back them up, then you should be used to being called out for it. If you're not, then you need to adjust and realize that on THIS bard, we like facts (for the most part)

Ahh , I'm so sorry , pardon me for ever thinking that you guys were being arrogant little want to be mods.
How on earth did I ever get that impression? Surely it wasnt the tone used , the language translation, the grammer instructions, enlightened punctuation lessons and the "move the fuck on" demand . No sir, it must have been my poor imagination.
Look , I didnt leave because I've done nothing wrong. I damn sure didnt need you of all people to tell me that.
Any reasonable person can see that it went well beyond merely asking for sources to demanding sources then on to "move the fuck on". Now usually I overlook or ignore such witless arrogant demands and such low level comprehension skills as you've shown. However this is not the first time you've approached me in such a manner. You did so the first few days I was here. This is just a repeat of that and cleverly pursued while Jim was away for the weekend. I am 58 years old and likely have been thru more bad shit than you can even dream of so don't try to piss down my back and then tell me that it's raining. It doesnt cut it and I'm not that gullible or stupid..-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:49 AM

I know, and I want to move up to the big leagues. :D

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:52 AM

Dont be too harsh on him. I really believe that his reading comprehension skills are so low that he rarely understands even his own illogical posts. A little bit of mercy and compassion for a poor less fortunate soul if you will please. Think of the children!-:lol:--Tyr

Shadow
06-10-2012, 12:55 AM

Be prepared to give sexual favors...or at least nekkid pictures.:eek:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Dont be too harsh on him. I really believe that his reading comprehension skills are so low that he rarely understands even his own illogical posts. A little bit of mercy and compassion for a poor less fortunate soul if you will please. Think of the children!-:lol:--Tyr

:shakehead:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Be prepared to give sexual favors...or at least nekkid pictures.:eek:

Is THAT how Darin became an admin?

Umm, no thanks. :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:57 AM

Well then , put on your big boy pants and step off mama's back porch amigo.
Nothing like getting down in the mire and muck...
Just zip up those pants because we wouldnt want you to be embarassed now would we?-:laugh:
And just to think that you called me a sock puppet! That was so damn funny I should thank you for it!--Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Well then , put on your big boy pants and step off mama's back porch amigo.
Nothing like getting down in the mire and muck...
Just zip up those pants because we wouldnt want you to be embarassed now would we?-:laugh:
And just to think that you called me a sock puppet! That was so damn funny I should thank you for it!--Tyr

Once again I feel compelled to point out your lack of reading comprehension skills. I NEVER called you a sock. What I DID say was that if I didn't know WS was too stupid to pull it off I would suspect you of being her sock.

Now that I've spelled it out for you do you see the difference, or do you need further evidence?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Once again I feel compelled to point out your lack of reading comprehension skills. I NEVER called you a sock. What I DID say was that if I didn't know WS was too stupid to pull it off I would suspect you of being her sock.

Now that I've spelled it out for you do you see the difference, or do you need further evidence?

Yep, I missed that part. Let me try again. You rather cleverly tried to call me a --stupid-- sockpuppet. I omitted the stupid part in my original post. Thanks for pointing out the -stupid- part! Accuracy counts , right?-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Yep, I missed that part. Let me try again. You rather cleverly tried to call me a --stupid-- sockpuppet. I omitted the stupid part in my original post. Thanks for pointing out the -stupid- part! Accuracy counts , right?-Tyr

:shakeshead:

DragonStryk72
06-10-2012, 01:51 AM

Ooh, I'm really scared now, Tyr. You told me me to kiss your ass, I'm really scared now... :rolleyes: Very junior high, Tyr.

You complain of arrogance, but tell people how they feel? You are a hypocrite, and a poorly worded one at that.

And again, absolutely no proof of your assertions. In case you missed it the last couple times.

Shadow
06-10-2012, 08:01 AM

Just saying.

Oh... one more thing since you brought this up. When we were dealing with WS...who was it that spent many hours typing out instructions for everyone to give her a chance. Stop riding her ass....to just 'ignore' her when she does/says something that pisses people off? Not to 'bait' her etc.

All of a sudden you incapable of practicing what you preach?

Just saying.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Ooh, I'm really scared now, Tyr. You told me me to kiss your ass, I'm really scared now... :rolleyes: Very junior high, Tyr.

You complain of arrogance, but tell people how they feel? You are a hypocrite, and a poorly worded one at that.

And again, absolutely no proof of your assertions. In case you missed it the last couple times.

You arent too bright are you? Saying "kiss my ass" is an insult not a threat! So who do you think tried to scare you?
I told you what I think of your "move the fuck on " comment . You are not a mod and seem to think as does Conhog that you are. Neither you two little asshats get to tell me how to post are when to "move the fuck on".
So once again just in case you missed it or may possibly forget.. I don't do rudeass demands..
By the way.--Kiss my ass.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Oh... one more thing since you brought this up. When we were dealing with WS...who was it that spent many hours typing out instructions for everyone to give her a chance. Stop riding her ass....to just 'ignore' her when she does/says something that pisses people off? Not to 'bait' her etc.

Just saying.

He is a mini-mod want- to- be . We had about a dozen of them at my old forum. The they ran amok and cost the forum a couple dozen members (low estimate) . It to took them 5 years there to get me to leave and I did so of my own choosing as they were not able to get me permabanned as they had done to so many other strong conservatives members.
I've never understood why some people would cut off thier damn right arm to be a mod at an internet forum! However Conhog would probably ffkkk a fence post for the position !--:laugh2:--Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 11:33 AM

Just saying.

Um first i didnt instruct anyone.

Second. Let me know when im part of a pack that chases this guy around multiple threads actually trying to run him off the board the way yall did with WS.

This dude is every bit the asshole that ws is. The only difference is he is a loony conservative rather than a loony liberal. Which hey who cares? Ive posted my opinion that even loons should be welcomed here. Doesnt mean i wont make fun of them which is an entirely different thing then trying to get them to stop posting.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 11:34 AM
He is a mini-mod want- to- be . We had about a dozen of them at my old forum. The they ran amok and cost the forum a couple dozen members (low estimate) . It to took them 5 years there to get me to leave and I did so of my own choosing as they were not able to get me permabanned as they had done to so many other strong conservatives members.
I've never understood why some people would cut off thier damn right arm to be a mod at an internet forum! However Conhog would probably ffkkk a fence post for the position !--:laugh2:--Tyr

For about the fifth time. No ine is even tryin to mod you in this thread

Shadow
06-10-2012, 11:45 AM

Second. Let me know when im part of a pack that chases this guy around multiple threads actually trying to run him off the board the way yall did with WS.

This dude is every bit the asshole that ws is. The only difference is he is a loony conservative rather than a loony liberal. Which hey who cares? Ive posted my opinion that even loons should be welcomed here. Doesnt mean i wont make fun of them which is an entirely different thing then trying to get them to stop posting.

Honey...in relation to Wind Song and I. That loon was following ME around the board. Of which I mostly ignored (because it was passive aggressive game playing and wasn't disruptive to others)...until she started spamming the whole board and flaming everyone else...which then made it IMPOSSIBLE to ignore her. Don't tell others to 'ignore' people...if you plan on "making fun of" everyone you don't like or agree with. :rolleyes:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Honey...in relation to Wind Song and I. That loon was following ME around the board. Of which I mostly ignored (because it was passive aggressive game playing and wasn't disruptive to others)...until she started spamming the whole board and flaming everyone else...which then made it IMPOSSIBLE to ignore her. Don't tell others to 'ignore' people...if you plan on "making fun of" everyone you don't like or agree with. :rolleyes:

Once again to clarify. Ive never asked anyone to back off from flaming anyone. I asked people to back off trying to run her off the board and likewise i wouldnot support trying to run this guy off the board either.

And there is your difference

Gaffer
06-10-2012, 11:51 AM
DS, your usually better than this and in most of your well thought out posts give interesting opinions. Attacking the messenger isn't your style. Attacking spelling? You? who has gone after spelling nazi's with both barrels?

CH, the male version of WS. She's the silly goose and your the silly gander. Your idea of debate is name calling and trying to belittle people, oh, and talking about yourself. Sheesh. So let's give it a rest.

This is a message board. Anyone can post here and anyone can read what's here. There are a lot of things I think about that I would not mention here in public, neither would I mention sources that I don't think should be made public. A simple caution that a prudent person would use. Just as I have knowledge of how to do serious harm in this country, I won't post it. Why give an enemy or just a nut case ideas?

Tyr, good come backs. Your posts make a lot of sense. I would like to see this thread get back on track. I agree with you that the dark lord wants to bankrupt this country and destroy it. And like you said there are plenty of sites to check out and draw conclusions from. I've drawn plenty myself. And I don't like the dark future I see. I also don't think he's going to give up his power due to an election. Afghan is purely a distraction and redirection. It also keeps the military busy while other forces are put into place in key positions.

There's a war brewing with iran. That country next door to afghan. Seems to me staying in afghan long enough to build up a large force on iran's border would be a good idea. And maybe not telling the media about it would be an even better idea.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 11:56 AM
For about the fifth time. No ine is even tryin to mod you in this thread

Two short sentences and so many mistakes!
That should be (one) not (ine).
That should be (trying) not (tryin).
There should be a period placed after the last word of the last sentence. A period after (thread).
See how easy that is? See how irritating it is as well?
Wow, look mom I am a unappreciated teacher yet again! -:laugh2:
This is my second teaching lesson for you. The first one was longer and you made five mistakes in two sentences including spelling the word writing as "wroting" ! -:laugh2:
Now, now no need to thank me.
Learn the lesson little one and that will be thanks enough!-:laugh:
In case you really are too dense to get the point I am making here it is.
You should be the last one here to criticise anybody's spelling , punctuation and/or writing skills yet you did last night .--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:21 PM
DS, your usually better than this and in most of your well thought out posts give interesting opinions. Attacking the messenger isn't your style. Attacking spelling? You? who has gone after spelling nazi's with both barrels?

CH, the male version of WS. She's the silly goose and your the silly gander. Your idea of debate is name calling and trying to belittle people, oh, and talking about yourself. Sheesh. So let's give it a rest.

This is a message board. Anyone can post here and anyone can read what's here. There are a lot of things I think about that I would not mention here in public, neither would I mention sources that I don't think should be made public. A simple caution that a prudent person would use. Just as I have knowledge of how to do serious harm in this country, I won't post it. Why give an enemy or just a nut case ideas?

Tyr, good come backs. Your posts make a lot of sense. I would like to see this thread get back on track. I agree with you that the dark lord wants to bankrupt this country and destroy it. And like you said there are plenty of sites to check out and draw conclusions from. I've drawn plenty myself. And I don't like the dark future I see. I also don't think he's going to give up his power due to an election. Afghan is purely a distraction and redirection. It also keeps the military busy while other forces are put into place in key positions.

There's a war brewing with iran. That country next door to afghan. Seems to me staying in afghan long enough to build up a large force on iran's border would be a good idea. And maybe not telling the media about it would be an even better idea.

First ,thanks for a well thought out post. More important is the presentation of the info about obama's deliberate and destructive activities. I do not view it my job nor my duty to source eveything as much of it is just my opinions drawn from 58 years of living in this very evil world and quite a few years of diligent research. I stated previously a few times and will do so again , that I do not do rudeass demands! Also it is entirely up to me to cite one source, many sources or no sources. I have my reasons based upon giving my word not to cite the well respected source and close personal friend in regards to that request. I do not break my freely given promise of confidentality for man , woman or beast! And I saw no need to explain that to rudeass people!
That has both derailed my postings yesterday and derailed this thread. I apologise for letting myself be drawn in but in my defense I never take hits without striking back. Were I to do so my father and grandfather would rise from their eternal peaceful rest and kick my ass despite my age! I wouldnt fault them either!

We agree , Obama is bad for this nation and I for one would like others to take the time to seriously investigate the destruction that he has deliberately brought upon this great nation! I welcome if that information comes by way of attempting to refute my words! I also welcome if it comes by way of attemping to validate my words here.
I too, do not think obama will go down easily. For he has far too great a hate for this nation!--Tyr

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 12:25 PM
First ,thanks for a well thought out post. More important is the presentation of the info about obama's deliberate and destructive activities. I do not view it my job nor my duty to source eveything as much of it is just my opinions drawn from 58 years of living in this very evil world and quite a few years of diligent research. I stated previously a few times and will do so again , that I do not do rudeass demands! Also it is entirely up to me to cite one source, many sources or no sources. I have my reasons based upon giving my word not to cite the well respected source and close personal friend in regards to that request. I do not break my freely given promise of confidentality for man , woman or beast! And I saw no need to explain that to rudeass people!
That has both derailed my postings yesterday and derailed this thread. I apologise for letting myself be drawn in but in my defense I never take hits without striking back. Were I to do so my father and grandfather would rise from their eternal peaceful rest and kick my ass despite my age! I wouldnt fault them either!

We agree , Obama is bad for this nation and I for one would like others to take the time to seriously investigate the destruction that he has deliberately brought upon this great nation! I welcome if that information comes by way of attempting to refute my words! I also welcome if it comes by way of attemping to validate my words here.
I too, do not think obama will go down easily. For he has far too great a hate for this nation!--Tyr

no no no---you made an assertion--prove it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 12:44 PM
no no no---you made an assertion--prove it.

What? Prove it to you!?? Why should I as your demand has no power over my posting here and your arrogance in doing so bores me.. I already have your opinion on the subject yet you feel like you somehow have the right to demand that I attempt to convert you. Hell man , you mean about as much to me as yesterday's early morning crap that I took.-:laugh2:
I learned many years ago that if I jump thru ALL the hoops that are demanded I will be a greatly misdirected and extremely tired old dog. I don't do rudeass demands . You'll learn soon enough. You aren't talking to a child amigo.-Tyr

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 12:47 PM
What? Prove it to you!?? Why should I as your demand has no power over my posting here and your arrogance in doing so bores me.. I already have your opinion on the subject yet you feel like you somehow have the right to demand that I attempt to convert you. Hell man , you mean about as much to me as yesterday's early morning crap that I took.-:laugh2:
I learned many years ago that if I jump thru ALL the hoops that are demanded I will be a greatly misdirected and extremely tired old dog. I don't do rudeass demands . You'll learn soon enough. You aren't talking to a child amigo.-Tyr

Fine----I'll discount your opinion on Obama as the urgings of a political hack.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Fine----I'll discount your opinion on Obama as the urgings of a political hack.

Damn pesky mini mods demanding facts to back up opinions. Every forum has em am i right..... :lol:

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Damn pesky mini mods demanding facts to back up opinions. Every forum has em am i right..... :lol:

I have inside info on that but I can't share it with peons.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I have inside info on that but I can't share it with peons.

Oh youre real brave when jim is in NJ.

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
snuggling with Snooki :laugh:

Shadow
06-10-2012, 01:01 PM
^^^ Eeewww...look at the Dillo/ConHog love fest. How Gunny and Jess of you. :dance:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 01:02 PM
snuggling with Snooki :laugh:

Jim would hit that even if he knew it would result in the crabs. Bet that

DragonStryk72
06-10-2012, 01:12 PM
He is a mini-mod wannabe . We had about a dozen of them at my old forum. The they ran amok and cost the forum a couple dozen members (low estimate) . It to took them 5 years there to get me to leave, and I did so of my own choosing, as they were not able to get me permabanned as they had done to so many other strong conservatives members.
I've never understood why some people would cut off thier damn right arm to be a mod at an internet forum! However Conhog would probably fuck a fence post for the position !--:laugh2:--Tyr

It's alright, you can swear on the internet, I promise.

Second, no one's modding you. Stop doing the whiney victim crap, or this whole baby-bullshit routine just a dodge so you don't have to answer the question about proof of your rather outlandish statements earlier?

ConHog
06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
^^^ Eeewww...look at the Dillo/ConHog love fest. How Gunny and Jess of you. :dance:

I trust you understand that you will pay for that one.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM

Second, no one's modding you. Stop doing the whiney victim crap, or this whole baby-bullshit routine just a dodge so you don't have to answer the question about proof of your rather outlandish statements earlier?

What i said. If i didnt know WS wasnt smart enough to pull it off id be be thinking sockage

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 02:27 PM

No doubt one can swear on the internet. However one can not do so at every site on the internet. Some sites will ban a person for swearing. Being a newbie here it takes getting used to this sites rules. I'm sure you understand but still piss out that tripe anyways.
Now don't give me that shit about not trying to play mod when addressing me yesterday. Conhog did it far more but you attempted it as well.
Besides, I thought we pretty much had all this settled when I told you to just kiss my ass. :laugh2:
Apparently you are a bit dense like your friend Conhog. :laugh:

By the way , keep trying to force me to cite my source on my comment even after I've explained my reasons for not doing so half a dozen times or more. It reveals even more what a want to be Mod you are . Just to satisfy your childish curiosity let me just tell you this.
Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and I were all at a local tavern. Neither of those two can hold their liquor worth a damn. Before I knew it both were drunker than Cooter Brown and they spilled the beans on the lousy bamsterboy.
Satisfied??---Tyr

Gaffer
06-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Let me throw something in here concerning links. I can state my opinion and it doesn't need a link. If I quote someone however then a link is necessary. Copyright and all that. But in many cases links are simply connections to other peoples opinions. Even news sites are opinions based on something they have been told. A writer of history books is giving his opinion based on documents. Nothing is absolute.

If I say something has been reported on, then by all means demand a link. If I sate my opinion there's no need for me to provide one nor is there a need for anyone to demand one.

For the oneliner sarcastic's out there :link:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Let me throw something in here concerning links. I can state my opinion and it doesn't need a link. If I quote someone however then a link is necessary. Copyright and all that. But in many cases links are simply connections to other peoples opinions. Even news sites are opinions based on something they have been told. A writer of history books is giving his opinion based on documents. Nothing is absolute.

If I say something has been reported on, then by all means demand a link. If I sate my opinion there's no need for me to provide one nor is there a need for anyone to demand one.

For the oneliner sarcastic's out there :link:

Gaffer, I actually agree with you about links. I rarely post links except when pointing out historical facts or what have you. When posting my OPINION (as you said) BUT when someone posts "I have a source which PROVES ______________" one should be willing to cite said source. Agreed?

As an example, if someone came on here and said "I have irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Hawaii" would you take their word for it, or would you ask to see said proof?

DragonStryk72
06-10-2012, 03:18 PM
No doubt one can swear on the internet. However one can not do so at every site on the internet. Some sites will ban a person for swearing. Being a newbie here it takes getting used to this sites rules. I'm sure you understand but still piss out that tripe anyways.
Now don't give me that shit about not trying to play mod when addressing me yesterday. Conhog did it far more but you attempted it as well.
Besides, I thought we pretty much had all this settled when I told you to just kiss my ass. :laugh2:

By the way , keep trying to force me to cite my source on my comment even after I've explained my reasons for not doing so half a dozen times or more. It reveals even more what a want to be Mod you are . Just to satisfy your childish curiosity let me just tell you this.
Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and I were all at a local tavern. Neither of those two can hold their liquor worth a damn. Before I knew it both were drunker than Cooter Brown and they spilled the beans on the lousy bamsterboy.
Satisfied??---Tyr

So what you're saying is, you spell like that in order to circumvent the rules of these other boards, because you can't just not swear. See, now on this board, trying to get around the rule would get you banned, faster in fact than if you were to simply break the rule in the first place. I'm not a mod, and am not trying to be one, but I can tell you to "move on" or "shut up", because it's a free country. You can feel free to follow it, ignore it, or cry like a bitch with a skinned knee. You seem to have chosen the latter, but that's your own choice.

I'm sorry, but was kiss my ass an answer? I think I actually addressed you saying that when I referenced that it was juvenile, albeit very sarcastically. As far as dense, you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Now, about you acting like a grown up and posting some proof of your outlandish claims...

(See, that's how you use ellipses at the end of a sentence.)

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Satisfied??---Tyr

If Daffy Duck said it, I buy it.

Dilloduck
06-10-2012, 04:29 PM

slap yourself for me :slap:

ConHog
06-10-2012, 04:29 PM
If Daffy Duck said it, I buy it.

He your cousin aint he?

Gaffer
06-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Gaffer, I actually agree with you about links. I rarely post links except when pointing out historical facts or what have you. When posting my OPINION (as you said) BUT when someone posts "I have a source which PROVES ______________" one should be willing to cite said source. Agreed?

As an example, if someone came on here and said "I have irrefutable proof that Obama was born in Hawaii" would you take their word for it, or would you ask to see said proof?

And when he says he won't name the source for reasons he can't discuss, then I shrug and say okay, and move on with the subject. If he's lying it will come in other discussions. I don't quote sources myself. I state my opinion and you can take it or leave it. My source might not even be from a link. It may be from a personal friend or experience.

If I get a tip about something from a govt official and mention it on this board I'm not about to give my source. Just say a little bird told me. It's about keeping a confidence.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 04:55 PM
And when he says he won't name the source for reasons he can't discuss, then I shrug and say okay, and move on with the subject. If he's lying it will come in other discussions. I don't quote sources myself. I state my opinion and you can take it or leave it. My source might not even be from a link. It may be from a personal friend or experience.

If I get a tip about something from a govt official and mention it on this board I'm not about to give my source. Just say a little bird told me. It's about keeping a confidence.

Personally, that wasn't really my beef anyway. I'm not calling out for his head over that. Honestly , I made ONE comment about one post that was illegible and the guy has turned it into a feud.

jimnyc
06-10-2012, 05:02 PM

You said yourself many a time that you felt she was incapable of properly posting here. You stated she was treated fairly. You yourself said you tried to help her and then you gave up. You yourself went off on her quite a few times after you gave up on her. And now you're stating that members ran off WS? Am I missing something or does that sum it up?

ConHog
06-10-2012, 05:05 PM
You said yourself many a time that you felt she was incapable of properly posting here. You stated she was treated fairly. You yourself said you tried to help her and then you gave up. You yourself went off on her quite a few times after you gave up on her. And now you're stating that members ran off WS? Am I missing something or does that sum it up?

You're missing quite a bit, but that's okay you obviously have a bug up your ass about me today.

jimnyc
06-10-2012, 05:06 PM
You're missing quite a bit, but that's okay you obviously have a bug up your ass about me today.

No, I'm simply quoting your words, and they appear to be saying that members here ran WS off the board. I'm trying to see if I'm reading your words wrongly. Because if I'm reading correctly, it's odd considering your own posts in the past.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 05:11 PM
No, I'm simply quoting your words, and they appear to be saying that members here ran WS off the board. I'm trying to see if I'm reading your words wrongly. Because if I'm reading correctly, it's odd considering your own posts in the past.

I certainly think there were some who had that goal , yes. I admit that a few times I got that frustrated with her myself. And yes, I also posted often that she was treated fairly by the board , as in the staff, not the members. I don't believe that overall she was treated fairly by the members, but then on the other hand, looking back on it, I wouldn't disagree that she deserved it.

Same with this guy, he's been treated how he deserves to be treated so why the very people who came screaming for WS's head at the drop f a hat are suddenly defending this guy is mind boggling to say the least.

But the bottom line for me is I don't give a shit either way as long as the board itself treats them equally. Which you damn well know I have always defended that you do treat everyone equally. But I may have to rethink that opinion it seems. That however is a topic best not discussed in public.

fj1200
06-10-2012, 06:34 PM
now or later?

Obama says 2014,
</object>I say 7 years ago.

Probably sooner but not as a cost-saving measure.

... obama 's borrowed trillion dollar spending...

:facepalm99:

fj1200
06-10-2012, 06:42 PM

Poll results aside, I think he would be looked upon very badly if we left and a pro-Taliban bloodbath occurred. He'd be slaughtered politically IMO.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Poll results aside, I think he would be looked upon very badly if we left and a pro-Taliban bloodbath occurred. He'd be slaughtered politically IMO.

I agree with you. He'd be slaughtered domestically and internationally. But at THIS point, I think an argument can be made that we just need to let them control their own destiny.

fj1200
06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
I agree with you. He'd be slaughtered domestically and internationally. But at THIS point, I think an argument can be made that we just need to let them control their own destiny.

Perhaps but I think The US would be looked at poorly if we left them unprepared and the we witnessed the Killing Fields, Part II. I think that would be a failing on our part.

revelarts
06-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Probably sooner but not as a cost-saving measure.

Sure, I agree it's not the only reason but it good one. I mentioned that after alquida left we had reason to stay. We could not hold the country with what we were prepared to put into it. We knew that from the start, Several military strategist and think tanks mentioned early and later on that it would take 100s of thousands of men and years some said up to 20. It makes no sense by any measure.

If we are REALLY concerned about alquda . That is not a military project it's a based on their low numbers, it's an ongoing covert ops mission.

Using a nation invading military is like using a bazooka to kill roaches.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Perhaps but I think The US would be looked at poorly if we left them unprepared and the we witnessed the Killing Fields, Part II. I think that would be a failing on our part.

I agree , BUT how long are we supposed to give them to be ready to take control themselves?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Sure, I agree it's not the only reason but it good one. I mentioned that after alquida left we had reason to stay. We could not hold the country with what we were prepared to put into it. We knew that from the start, Several military strategist and think tanks mentioned early and later on that it would take 100s of thousands of men and years some said up to 20. It makes no sense by any measure.

If we are REALLY concerned about alquda . That is not a military project it's a based on their low numbers, it's an ongoing covert ops mission.

Using a nation invading military is like using a bazooka to kill roaches.

Never fear amigo because whatever policy that is the absolute worst for this nation bamboy will find it and go with it.
So far he has shown great skill at doing just that.-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Never fear amigo because whatever policy that is the absolute worst for this nation bamboy will find it and go with it.
So far he has shown great skill at doing just that.-Tyr

So, you believe that IF McCain had been elected we'd be out of A-Stan by now? I sure don't.

fj1200
06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Sure, I agree it's not the only reason but it good one.

It's not even really a good one if my predicted bloodbath were judged likely.

I agree , BUT how long are we supposed to give them to be ready to take control themselves?

:dunno: I don't have secret sources.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:10 PM
It's not even really a good one if my predicted bloodbath were judged likely.

:dunno: I don't have secret sources.

Exactly, there is no easy answer. I think even Rev agrees that we can't just say "hey let's save some money" and bail.

And damned sure it's more complicated than saying "BAM BAM GO WAR MAKE US POOR"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 08:02 PM
So, you believe that IF McCain had been elected we'd be out of A-Stan by now? I sure don't.

I havent got a clue what McCain would have done.
Say, do you think that LBJ should have had McCain murdered too?-Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 08:11 PM
I havent got a clue what McCain would have done.
Say, do you think that LBJ should have had McCain murdered too?-Tyr

Irrelevant stupidity.

Oh, and I think we can assume that McCain's statements about chasing AQ to hell indicates he'd still be in AStan.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Irrelevant stupidity.

Oh, and I think we can assume that McCain's statements about chasing AQ to hell indicates he'd still be in AStan.

That seems to be your major malfunction, you ASSUME to damn much.
A trait common with those having lesser minds.
You'll get over when you grow up..-:laugh2:--Tyr

ConHog
06-10-2012, 08:23 PM
That seems to be your major malfunction, you ASSUME to damn much.
A trait common with those having lesser minds.
You'll get over when you grow up..-:laugh2:--Tyr

yawn. Time for you to stop derailing every thread.

I asked a simple question. Do you believe McCain would have had us out of AStan by now? Yes , or no?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 08:29 PM
yawn. Time for you to stop derailing every thread.

I asked a simple question. Do you believe McCain would have had us out of AStan by now? Yes , or no?

Is your memory truly that short? I answered that question just a few minutes ago in a post.
I said, I havent got a clue what McCain would do. Tell me what part of that answer you did not understand..

ConHog
06-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Is your memory truly that short? I answered that question just a few minutes ago in a post.
I said, I havent got a clue what McCain would do. Tell me what part of that answer you did not understand..

Guess I'll just do what others have stated I should do and relegate you to someone who deserves no more attention than occasionally being made fun of in the steel cage.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Guess I'll just do what others have stated I should do and relegate you to someone who deserves no more attention than occasionally being made fun of in the steel cage.

Whatever trips your trigger junior. It's not like I give a damn.-:laugh:--Tyr

gabosaurus
06-10-2012, 10:41 PM
The real question should be: Would Romney renew the American presence in Afghanistan, or would he retain Obama's pledge to withdraw in two years?
My guess is the latter. Mormons are historically opposed to wars, though they are not opposed to serving.

DragonStryk72
06-11-2012, 02:43 AM
The real question should be: Would Romney renew the American presence in Afghanistan, or would he retain Obama's pledge to withdraw in two years?
My guess is the latter. Mormons are historically opposed to wars, though they are not opposed to serving.

Generally, I would also guess that he would honor the pledge, as anything else at this point is going to turn into a major cluster fuck for the military involved. If we don't pull out, it's just going to be a huge money sink, but if we just rip our guys out of there, we could end up fucking ourselves in the long run. The military had a lot of really bad habits over time, like when we used to just leave our firearms overseas because it was cheaper to just replace the things than to haul them back and forth. Then, suddenly, a number a really well-armed guys started showing up with the stuff, and we were forced to rethink our little "savings plan". It is embarrassing when you're being shot at with your own gun.

I don't think there will be much change with Romney, but honestly, he's been a businessman, and knows how money works in the real world, unlike Obama. Right now, we need financial stability. Fuck everything else on the plate, be it abortion, gay marriage, illegal immigration, it's all pretty much meaningless right down if we don't start digging ourselves out of the hole we've dug ourselves into.

I'm not blaming the Dems on this one. Obama may have spent more, and done so more swiftly, but Bush didn't exactly keep a tight rein on the purse-strings either. This is the one reason I'm seriously considering Romney, is that we need someone who actually understand money, unlike both Bush and Obama. There are a lot of ways in which we're fucking up because of the simple point of not understanding how money works, and it's killing us. We need to streamline our government, get rid of the fat in all areas of the government, not just one place or the other, but all of it.

fj1200
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
... I havent got a clue...

You can reference secret unnamed sources yet you can't make an "educated" guess?

ConHog
06-11-2012, 02:29 PM
You can reference secret unnamed sources yet you can't make an "educated" guess?

Thank you, that was my point exactly. This guy claims to know Obama's heart; and know his super secret motive for staying in A-Stan, but he can't conjure up a thought as to whether McCain would still have us there if he had won in '08?

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM

Like your theory of LBJ?

I dunno...I think Tyr's got something there. Does that make his now an "accepted" theory? [/sarc off]

Certainly didn't stop you from proclaiming you have the final message though.

Start here

Not 'quite a bit', one author writing a blub on rense. Selling a book on that topic at same time.

Seems a bit slanderous, no?

ConHog
06-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Like your theory of LBJ?

Certainly didn't stop you from proclaiming you have the final message though.

Not 'quite a bit', one author writing a blub on rense. Selling a book on that topic at same time.

Seems a bit slanderous, no?

Ma'am , you're an educated person I know you know there is more than one book on the topic of did LBJ have a hand in killing Kennedy.

As for slander, I suggest you look up the legal definition of defamation and get back to me (hint , it would be LIBEL not slander, and you would have to prove that I KNEW what I am saying is a lie,, and that I caused LBJ some form of harm in order to prevail - you of course could do neither)

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Ma'am , you're an educated person I know you know there is more than one book on the topic of did LBJ have a hand in killing Kennedy.

As for slander, I suggest you look up the legal definition of defamation and get back to me (hint , it would be LIBEL not slander, and you would have to prove that I KNEW what I am saying is a lie,, and that I caused LBJ some form of harm in order to prevail - you of course could do neither)

You're quite correct with the libel. Sorry. Yes, there are more than one book on LBJ and such, but you didn't bother citing them, why? Oh, yeah.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 04:20 PM
You're quite correct with the libel. Sorry. Yes, there are more than one book on LBJ and such, but you didn't bother citing them, why? Oh, yeah.

I didn't cite them because I specifically said " Here is ONE example" I didn't feel the need to list every single book or paper that supported my theory.

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 04:22 PM
I didn't cite them because I specifically said " Here is ONE example" I didn't feel the need to list every single book or paper that supported my theory.

One might have been of the opinion that you were distancing yourself from nutters. Glad to hear you embrace them.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 04:43 PM
One might have been of the opinion that you were distancing yourself from nutters. Glad to hear you embrace them.

That is of course your OPINION.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM

First, he did not ask for an "educated guess".
If I had given my own opinion(educated guess) the guy would have demanded sources as if posters can not post an opinion without having other sources to back thier opinion up with!! I simply do not play that bullshit. In addition I do not like McCain to start with so had no desire to talk about the guy.
Secondly, he is a loudmouth want to be bully and I havent time to play games. If I want to play games I'll go to a game site. The internet has thousands of them and I already play chess on three such sites.
Last but not least it's my damn business how I answer, if I answer and when I answer a question.
You little "gestapo players" can all kiss my ass. I am not here to be interrogated like a criminal.
Sooner or later ye' of little understanding and immense ego will start to get the point .
Until then I will post how I want , when I want and tell you people exactly how the cow ate the cabbage!
I was just starting to like this place and then a know it all , want to be mod cranked up his shit.
He too will learn I can not be bullied or shut up here unless its an action taken by admin here not him , not you .

If either of you clowns want to have civil discussions with me it will only happen when you start acting civil instead of like demanding little assholes. Fact.--Tyr

ConHog
06-11-2012, 08:01 PM
If I had given my own opinion(educated guess) the guy would have demanded sources as if posters can not post an opinion without having other sources to back thier opinion up with!! I simply do not play that bullshit. In addition I do not like McCain to start with so had no desire to talk about the guy.
Secondly, he is a loudmouth want to be bully and I havent time to play games. If I want to play games I'll go to a game site. The internet has thousands of them and I already play chess on three such sites.
Last but not least it's my damn business how I answer, if I answer and when I answer a question.
You little "gestapo players" can all kiss my ass. I am not here to be interrogated like a criminal.
Sooner or later ye' of little understanding and immense ego will start to get the point .
Until then I will post how I want , when I want and tell you people exactly how the cow ate the cabbage!
I was just starting to like this place and then a know it all , want to be mod cranked up his shit.
He too will learn I can not be bullied or shut up here unless its an action taken by admin here not him , not you .

If either of you clowns want to have civil discussions with me it will only happen when you start acting civil instead of like demanding little assholes. Fact.--Tyr

A few things.

I DID ask for your OPINION , that is what "do you think?" means.

NO ONE asked you to provide facts to back up an opinion. You were only asked to provide facts about something you claimed was a fact.

I am a dick, and will fight with anyone , anywhere, so fighting with me is no biggie; but DS and FJ are too pretty laid back cats who don't do (for the most part ) the flame thing. So you can own starting it with them for sure.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 08:23 PM
A few things.

I DID ask for your OPINION , that is what "do you think?" means.

NO ONE asked you to provide facts to back up an opinion. You were only asked to provide facts about something you claimed was a fact.

I am a dick, and will fight with anyone , anywhere, so fighting with me is no biggie; but DS and FJ are too pretty laid back cats who don't do (for the most part ) the flame thing. So you can own starting it with them for sure.

I'm done with the explaining bit . I dont need it explained to me nor do I need to explain any more why I will not post my source. FJ made the wise ass comment about me not posting my source so he gets exactly what he gives.
Try reading again , slowly if you will, my last sentence in that post. I singled it out and made it the last statement for a reason. I refuse to play word games ,grammar school and gotcha bullshit ALL my time here!
Read that sentence again, if you care to heed it , we can be gooooooood to go. Same for the others too. I don't play favorites in such matters. Your call, do as you please.-Tyr

fj1200
06-11-2012, 09:51 PM

Correct, he asked, "do you believe...?" which implies that you would state your opinion. I'm sorry I jumped overboard with "educated," I do that sometimes.

Rarely does one ask for sources when another is giving an opinion. I imagine they could inquire further as to why that opinion is held but there is no requirement to answer. I gave my opinion about the subject at hand and have absolutely no source by which to back it up, CH did not go into loudmouth mode and bully a source out of me.

FWIW, Nobody is admining you here, they just call out BS when they see it. You being a righty have certainly made it much farther than a lefty before being called out so take heart, you're nothing special in that regard. Nevertheless, please post how you would prefer and so will everyone else and there is no attempt at "modding" you by asking for sources or rationale behind opinions, because that's what most do here every day. I look forward to civil discussions in the future.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Correct, he asked, "do you believe...?" which implies that you would state your opinion. I'm sorry I jumped overboard with "educated," I do that sometimes.

Rarely does one ask for sources when another is giving an opinion. I imagine they could inquire further as to why that opinion is held but there is no requirement to answer. I gave my opinion about the subject at hand and have absolutely no source by which to back it up, CH did not go into loudmouth mode and bully a source out of me.

FWIW, Nobody is admining you here, they just call out BS when they see it. You being a righty have certainly made it much farther than a lefty before being called out so take heart, you're nothing special in that regard. Nevertheless, please post how you would prefer and so will everyone else and there is no attempt at "modding" you by asking for sources or rationale behind opinions, because that's what most do here every day. I look forward to civil discussions in the future.

:link:

:coffee:

fj1200
06-11-2012, 10:04 PM
:link:

Don't make me send out the little black helicopters out there. I found the perfect icon for the mod wannabe in you. :martian:

:slap:

:coffee:

:poke:

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Don't make me send out the little black helicopters out there. I found the perfect icon for the mod wannabe in you. :martian:

:slap:

:poke:

Post a link to that icon if you please sir.

fj1200
06-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Post a link to that icon if you please sir.

[More (http://www.debatepolicy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=555810)
]

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
[More (http://www.debatepolicy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=555810)
]

bam bam only gave you that many icons to put this country further in debt.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 10:20 PM

Apparently you chose to ignore the fact which I pointed out right away to Conhog. And that is that I had already answered his question. He then asked it again , which to me is just plain rude even if we had not already been jabbing each other. Then you came along taking a third try at getting me to answer that which I had answered already and had explained already a second time. I have a jolly good ideal mate. Why don't you speak for yourself and let him do the same?
That is how most people do it , why should you two be (special)? A returning "lapse" from me, see your bolded in your above quoted post.
Wow, I'm nothing (special), my, my how informative!
I've never made the claim to be special, so why are you spitting it out there?
Certainly a "lapse" if you are indeed trying to post a civil reply and explaination to me.

You'll get a civil discussion if you can control lapses like that ..If not you will not .. Accuracy counts.--Tyr

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Apparently you chose to ignore the fact which I pointed out right away to Conhog. And that is that I had already answered his question. He then asked it again , which to me is just plain rude even if we had not already been jabbing each other. Then you came along taking a third try at getting me to answer that which I had answered already and had explained already a second time. I have a jolly good ideal mate. Why don't you speak for yourself and let him do the same?
That is how most people do it , why should you two be (special)? A returning "lapse" from me, see your bolded in your above quoted post.
Certainly a "lapse" if you are indeed trying to post a civil reply and explaination to me.

You'll get a civil discussion if you can control lapses like that ..If not you will not .. Accuracy counts.--Tyr

Tyr. this board is full of intelligent, opinionated posters. Therefor we don't accept " I don't have an opinion on that" or any variation of that as a valid answer. That is the only answer you gave to my question so yes we reasked the question.

If you are unable to keep up with intelligent , opinionated posters that's on you; not us.

fj1200
06-11-2012, 10:36 PM

Rude? Heavens to Betsy, that is new information. However, sorry to burst your bubble but there was no lapse. All I had to do was read his post when he last asked you that question where he acknowledged that he was asking a second time: :cough: past tense :cough:

I asked a simple question. Do you believe McCain...?
He asked it again because it was directly relevant to the line of reasoning that he was attempting to go down.

But you have claimed to be special. No one else is complaining about being mini-modded by merely being asked why you hold a particular opinion. Now, back to that civil discussion, a very good ideal indeed.

fj1200
06-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Therefor we don't accept " I don't have an opinion on that" or any variation of that as a valid answer.

To be fair, that is certainly an acceptable answer where appropriate. There are many things I don't have an opinion on but I generally don't involve myself in threads where the "no opinion" answer is valid.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:44 PM
To be fair, that is certainly an acceptable answer where appropriate. There are many things I don't have an opinion on but I generally don't involve myself in threads where the "no opinion" answer is valid.

You're quite right of course, but that is a very limited set of circumstances; and certainly when you are ranting and raving about the reasons the POTUS has us in war you should damn sure be ready to post an opinion on whether a different POTUS would have done things differently.

Shadow
06-11-2012, 10:47 PM
You're quite right of course, but that is a very limited set of circumstances; and certainly when you are ranting and raving about the reasons the POTUS has us in war you should damn sure be ready to post an opinion on whether a different POTUS would have done things differently.

Why is it a requirement,when the topic wasn't even about McCain? :rolleyes:

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Why is it a requirement,when the topic wasn't even about McCain? :rolleyes:

Because when you're talking about what a POTUS does and why its only reasonable to discuss what a different POTUS may have done.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Tyr. this board is full of intelligent, opinionated posters. Therefor we don't accept " I don't have an opinion on that" or any variation of that as a valid answer. That is the only answer you gave to my question so yes we reasked the question.

If you are unable to keep up with intelligent , opinionated posters that's on you; not us.

Thanks for that clarification. So if you do not accept how a member posts a reply you just badger them with the question again and again and again ? So the other members here will agree with you on that part, the bolded above, right? That's how the cookie crumbles around here is it?

I tell ya what jethro, if the other members post here in agreement with you on that I'll gladly leave here and you can pull your shit all you want to without having to interrogate me or have me and my supposed uneducated ass in the way!
If that's how it is played here then I have no problem walking away. Of course I do not take your word for it ,so if a staff member, admin, or Mod can verify that then I'll depart the premises faster than I came board..-Tyr

Shadow
06-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Because when you're talking about what a POTUS does and why its only reasonable to discuss what a different POTUS may have done.

Why is YOUR way the only 'reasonable' way?

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks for that clarification. So if you do not accept how a member posts a reply you just badger them with the question again and again and again ? So the other members here will agree with you on that part, the bolded above, right? That's how the cookie crumbles around here is it?

I tell ya what jethro, if the other members post here in agreement with you on that I'll gladly leave here and you can pull your shit all you want to without having to interrogate me or have me and my supposed uneducated ass in the way!
If that's how it is played here then I have no problem walking away. Of course I do not take your word for it ,so if a staff member, admin, or Mod can verify that then I'll depart the premises faster than I came board..-Tyr

oh shut up, no one is trying to run you off.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:52 PM

you know what shadow? I don't want to hear it from you. This guy is EVERY bit as annoying as WindSong. Difference? Yeah he's a righty.

Shadow
06-11-2012, 10:54 PM
you know what shadow? I don't want to hear it from you. This guy is EVERY bit as annoying as WindSong. Difference? Yeah he's a righty.

Who gives a crap what you want to hear? :laugh:

Why are you trying to control the flow of conversation?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Rude? Heavens to Betsy, that is new information. However, sorry to burst your bubble but there was no lapse. All I had to do was read his post when he last asked you that question where he acknowledged that he was asking a second time: :cough: past tense :cough:

He asked it again because it was directly relevant to the line of reasoning that he was attempting to go down.

But you have claimed to be special. No one else is complaining about being mini-modded by merely being asked why you hold a particular opinion. Now, back to that civil discussion, a very good ideal indeed.

Ok liar, prove that statement. Show exactly where I have ever claimed to be special!
You are just pulling shit out of your ass now!
There was no sincere attempt at being civil in your previous post as this post easily proves because you lied when claiming that I ever claimed to be special. Show the proof of that claim or STFU.-Tyr

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 10:58 PM

because he says so. get in line.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Who gives a crap what you want to hear? :laugh:

Why are you trying to control the flow of conversation?

Oh, I'm not. I'm just pointing out what I've told you for over a year now. You are a hypocrite when it comes to calling out lefties and righties equally. You damned well know that if a leftie came to this board acting the way this jerk is acting you and others would be all over his ass, and rightfully so.

He's doing EXACTLY what WindSong did Shadow, and I mean EXACTLY. Refuse to answer questions that are pertinent to the thread and then scream that he's being modded when people call him out for not answering.

How can you be blind to that? Willfully?

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 11:00 PM

So why aren't you giving cover to him? You did with WS.

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh, I'm not. I'm just pointing out what I've told you for over a year now. You are a hypocrite when it comes to calling out lefties and righties equally. You damned well know that if a leftie came to this board acting the way this jerk is acting you and others would be all over his ass, and rightfully so.

He's doing EXACTLY what WindSong did Shadow, and I mean EXACTLY. Refuse to answer questions that are pertinent to the thread and then scream that he's being modded when people call him out for not answering.

you really believe you school Shadow or anyone else? Grow up.

Shadow
06-11-2012, 11:01 PM
because he says so. get in line.

Yeah...I don't do well with taking orders :)

Yeah...and if people were riding your ass like this when you joined you would have been screaming bloody murder....oh wait. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 11:04 PM

You appear to speak for the board both in your attitude and your silly posts.
Now either you do or you do not. If you do not then shut the fuck up!
I tried to be civil and do a restart with you guys which you clearly rejected and apparently so has your little friend.You have no authority here yet your arrogance and posting style clearly tries to imply that you do..
Instead of sending me such Reps why dont you send me those words in a pm?
A real man would send such in a pm..
You have about as much honor as a bushwhacking outlaw.
If arrogance was gold you'd be wealthier than Bill gates..--Tyr

ConHog
06-11-2012, 11:27 PM
You appear to speak for the board both in your attitude and your silly posts.
Now either you do or you do not. If you do not then shut the fuck up!
I tried to be civil and do a restart with you guys which you clearly rejected and apparently so has your little friend.You have no authority here yet your arrogance and posting style clearly tries to imply that you do..
Instead of sending me such Reps why dont you send me those words in a pm?
A real man would send such in a pm..
You have about as much honor as a bushwhacking outlaw.
If arrogance was gold you'd be wealthier than Bill gates..--Tyr

I appear to speak for the board? yeah that's why 3 or 4 at least are defending you, right.

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I appear to speak for the board? yeah that's why 3 or 4 at least are defending you, right.

Which is why you really should drop the mini mod deal.

DragonStryk72
06-11-2012, 11:33 PM

Oh, quit crying about it. Someone disagreed with you on the internet. Get the fuck over it. All this "I'll leave" bullshit is just that, Tyr, it's bullshit that 4 year olds pull when they're losing at kickball, "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!" Dress it up however you like, Tyr, but it still comes down to the same baby routine.

Kathianne
06-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Oh, quit crying about it. Someone disagreed with you on the internet. Get the fuck over it. All this "I'll leave" bullshit is just that, Tyr, it's bullshit that 4 year olds pull when they're losing at kickball, "I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!" Dress it up however you like, Tyr, but it still comes down to the same baby routine.

Really? There's plenty to argue with regarding tyr, but he he's been targeted by you and CH. I'm clueless to why you've joined in, but it's more than obvious.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 11:49 PM

So according to you I should what? Ignore the bullshit? Kiss ass? Bow to Superior beings!??
Be forced to answer when I chose not to! OR BE FORCED TO ANSWER IN A CERTAIN MANNER DICTATED BY YOU GUYS?
ARE YOU A MOD TOO?
Or just backing your little buddy for the hell of it?
I tell you what pedro, kiss my ass!
How about you be a man and let him fight his own damn fight that he deliberatelky started dipshit?
You arent talking to child.. and I'd be happy as hell if we were having this conversation in a bar instead of here.-Tyr

ConHog
06-11-2012, 11:59 PM
So according to you I should what? Ignore the bullshit? Kiss ass? Bow to Superior beings!??
Be forced to answer when I chose not to! OR BE FORCED TO ANSWER IN A CERTAIN MANNER DICTATED BY YOU GUYS?
ARE YOU A MOD TOO?
Or just backing your little buddy for the hell of it?
I tell you what pedro, kiss my ass!
How about you be a man and let him fight his own damn fight that he deliberatelky started dipshit?
You arent talking to child.. and I'd be happy as hell if we were having this conversation in a bar instead of here.-Tyr

That last sentance resembles a wish to fight lol

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Which is why you really should drop the mini mod deal.

No one hws moddd or attempted to mod this guy. You know i dont peronally like u kath. But i do respect your intelligence. So dont insult mine by pretend nding that you dont see that tyr started the bullshit and hes a douche.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 12:04 AM

A little late to be trying to play the innocent act isn't it?
I mean three days and numerous posts by you refute that claim or do you think other people can not read as well as you?
You started your crap with me and found a man that would not back down.
Live with the dish that you cooked jethro.
I can clearly show exactly where I tried to start over with you guys but you guys quickly shot that down.
I dont beg, not for you ,not for anybody alive! So either man up and admit what an ASS you've been or STFU.
Had you just been a certified ass it wouldnt have gone on this long but since you tried to play mini-mod while doing so it has..
Are we having fun or what!??---Tyr

Kathianne
06-12-2012, 12:12 AM
No one hws moddd or attempted to mod this guy. You know i dont peronally like u kath. But i do respect your intelligence. So dont insult mine by pretend nding that you dont see that tyr started the bullshit and hes a douche.

Huh? I've got a really old mac that is giving me lots of issues, but nothing like yours above.

Kathianne
06-12-2012, 12:15 AM

You've been playing mini mod, what's really weird is DS backing you, I'm not clear on that. In any case, do what you wish. Jim or other staff can pick up on if they wish.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 12:28 AM
You've been playing mini mod, what's really weird is DS backing you, I'm not clear on that. In any case, do what you wish. Jim or other staff can pick up on if they wish.

Good God, I hope its not like this all the time here. I can only "assume" (dangerous I know) that my let's start over offer made certain people think I was weak or backed down! Nothing could be further from the truth!
I had hoped to be able to post here without being interrogated , told exactly how to post or told that I had to yield to arrogant demands by toads.
I stand by my promise to depart if admin. here says I've been wrong and this guy is correct in his demands and unrequested instructions on how I must post !
Somebody got carried away with their ego and it damn sure wasn't me..

edit- By the way, I am still waiting on proof from his buddy that proves I ever claimed to be "special" as he lied and stated that I had..-Tyr

fj1200
06-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Ok liar, prove that statement. Show exactly where I have ever claimed to be special!
You are just pulling shit out of your ass now!
There was no sincere attempt at being civil in your previous post as this post easily proves because you lied when claiming that I ever claimed to be special. Show the proof of that claim or STFU.-Tyr

As I said, no one else is complaining about being persecuted by false-mods. FWIW, a follow-up question is not an example of modding.

Shadow
06-12-2012, 12:33 AM
As I said, no one else is complaining about being persecuted by false-mods. FWIW, a follow-up question is not an example of modding.

It is when certain posters are trying to direct traffic down a one way street.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:34 AM

No one has modded nor attempted to mod this guy nor suggested he leave the board. Rather it is he who keeps suggesting that if jim doesn't rule "in his favor" that hes leaving.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:35 AM

Tryi.g to get a direct answer to a question isnt attemping to meoderate anyone

fj1200
06-12-2012, 12:37 AM

It was a valid question IMO and not attempting to mod. Just because CH wanted to go there doesn't mean anyone had to follow him.

Shadow
06-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Good God, I hope its not like this all the time here. I can only "assume" (dangerous I know) that my let's start over offer made certain people think I was weak or backed down! Nothing could be further from the truth!
I had hoped to be able to post here without being interrogated , told exactly how to post or told that I had to yield to arrogant demands by toads.
I stand by my promise to depart if admin. here says I've been wrong and this guy is correct in his demands and unrequested instructions on how I must post !
Somebody got carried away with their ego and it damn sure wasn't me..

edit- By the way, I am still waiting on proof from his buddy that proves I ever claimed to be "special" as he lied and stated that I had..-Tyr

This thread is fun...it's like the everlasting gobstopper of male ego. It has even brought out sides of several posters I have never seen before.
:thumb:

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:40 AM

No whats weird is that dillo,fj, and ds have called this tool bag out at least as much as i have and yet you single me out for your accusations of mini modding. Why is that kath?

Shadow
06-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Tryi.g to get a direct answer to a question isnt attemping to meoderate anyone

Nope..I'm pretty sure your arrogant ass told him what WE as in the members of the board...would and wouldn't accept.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:42 AM
It was a valid question IMO and not attempting to mod. Just because CH wanted to go there doesn't mean anyone had to follow him.

I thought the reason i asked the question was valid and pertinent tp the thread. I think his refusal to give a true opinion was validation of the pertinance of the question

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Nope..I'm pretty sure your arrogant ass told him what WE as in the members of the board...would and wouldn't accept.

We the members arent staff so thats still not moderating

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 12:44 AM

So what? Nobody else that I've seen has been treated in the manner I have for 3 consecutive days .
Perhaps you guys thought I was "special"! If you did you damn sure didnt get it from me!
I mean you outright lied about that and have yet to show where I claimed to be "special" yet you made the claim without any reason or proof whatsoever!
Such lying always indicates a great weakness . A major reason why I do not do it!
Here is what happened, he took a crap and you decided to step in it. Now, I've been told that it's not your usual style to do that. That may be but reality in this episode shows otherwise.
My suggestion to you is wipe your feet and stop being so foolish but what do I know?
I am just a uneducated newbie, right? -Tyr

Shadow
06-12-2012, 12:45 AM
We the members arent staff so thats still not moderating

And since when do YOU speak for everyone else?

Shadow
06-12-2012, 12:52 AM
I thought the reason i asked the question was valid and pertinent tp the thread. I think his refusal to give a true opinion was validation of the pertinance of the question

All it validated is that way back on page 2 or 3 you were being a jackass and calling posters 'loons'. I wouldn't have answered your stupid question either. :rolleyes:

fj1200
06-12-2012, 12:53 AM
So what? Nobody else that I've seen has been treated in the manner I have for 3 consecutive days .
Perhaps you guys thought I was "special"! If you did you damn sure didnt get it from me!
I mean you outright lied about that and have yet to show where I claimed to be "special" yet you made the claim without any reason or proof whatsoever!
Such lying always indicates a great weakness . A major reason why I do not do it!
Here is what happened, he took a crap and you decided to step in it. Now, I've been told that it's not your usual style to do that. That may be but reality in this episode shows otherwise.
My suggestion to you is wipe your feet and stop being so foolish but what do I know?
I am just a uneducated newbie, right? -Tyr

So what? It's the point. I would say everyone has had to step up and defend their positions against opposition at some time or other, unless they're complete milquetoast posters, and no complaints of modding have come out of it. I also don't think you've been here when a new lib has shown up and started in with their normal talking points, they get ripped if they don't have any capacity to follow up.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:53 AM
And since when do YOU speak for everyone else?

What crawled up your ass? I didnt speak for anyone. I posted my opinion of what this board accepts and what it doesnt. That opinion is based on the number of times ive seen posters get hammered for refusing to answer a pertinent question.

I get it tyr conservative so its okay with you if he behves the way he does. But stop with your whiny bullshit about how im attempting to moderate him. If you believe i am report it and jim can decide.

Although given that the thread is four days old im sure that either jim abbey or darrin is aware of it and given how mad jim was at me yesterday im pretty sure had he felt i was attempting to mod anyone he would have put a stop to it

ConHog
06-12-2012, 12:55 AM
All it validated is that way back on page 2 or 3 you were being a jackass and calling posters 'loons'. I wouldn't have answered your stupid question either. :rolleyes:

Ive given you too much credit if you truly dont understand the purpose of the question i asked. It was directly on point to what tyr was claiming

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 12:56 AM
No one has modded nor attempted to mod this guy nor suggested he leave the board. Rather it is he who keeps suggesting that if jim doesn't rule "in his favor" that hes leaving.

HAHA, I MADE NO DAMN SUCH SUGGESTION..
Jim is a grown man and I simply trust he is lightyears brighter than you guys.
I also believe you have been way out of line and he will not tell me I have to go by the stupid directions that you have been giving me. Now if he does say that I do, I will leave of my own free will because I refuse to be spit on and manhandled in such a manner! Something you would have found out the hard way had this episode started in a bar . As I've always found that true courage and honor decides theday the majority of the time. Old school thinkingI know but its stood me well over the decades!
Thats no disrespect to Jim but rather just the opposite!--Tyr

I appreciate those honest members that have spoke up in my defense .
Perhaps that should have given you a clue..
As should have my generous offer to restart....

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:00 AM
What crawled up your ass? I didnt speak for anyone. I posted my opinion of what this board accepts and what it doesnt. That opinion is based on the number of times ive seen posters get hammered for refusing to answer a pertinent question.

I get it tyr conservative so its okay with you if he behves the way he does. But stop with your whiny bullshit about how im attempting to moderate him. If you believe i am report it and jim can decide.

Although given that the thread is four days old im sure that either jim abbey or darrin is aware of it and given how mad jim was at me yesterday im pretty sure had he felt i was attempting to mod anyone he would have put a stop to it

You once again are full of shit. THIS....

Is clearly speaking for the board...not 'just' your opinion. So blow your self righteous preaching out your ass.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:04 AM
HAHA, I MADE NO DAMN SUCH SUGGESTION..
Jim is a grown man and I simply trust he is lightyears brighter than you guys.
I also believe you have been way out of line and he will not tell me I have to go by the stupid directions that you have been giving me. Now if he does say that I do, I will leave of my own free will because I refuse to be spit on and manhandled in such a manner! Something you would have found out the hard way had this episode started in a bar . As I've always found that true courage and honor decides theday the majority of the time. Old school thinkingI know but its stood me well over the decades!
Thats no disrespect to Jim but rather just the opposite!--Tyr

I appreciate those honest members that have spoke up in my defense .
Perhaps that should have given you a clue..
As should have my generous offer to restart....

Dude stop with the stupid threats about if we met in a bar. For one thing lol its message board no sense getting that pissed about it. For another if you knew anything about me you would know that its doubtful that some 60 yo is bad ass enuff to try me

Odd that neither kath nor shadow find anything wrong with this guys "threats"

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Dude stop with the stupid threats about if we met in a bar. For one thing lol its message board no sense getting that pissed about it. For another if you knew anything about me you would know that its doubtful that some 60 yo is bad ass enuff to try me

Awww when all else fails...break out the guilt trip. :laugh:

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:09 AM
You once again are full of shit. THIS....

Is clearly speaking for the board...not 'just' your opinion. So blow your self righteous preaching out your ass.

You know what shadow.ive been polite to you here so far. But how about this. Fuck you bitch. I am not doing anything to this asshole that you werent doing to sky. Except i e kept this to just one thread. Oh and add in the fact that you havent said shit to fj, dillo, or ds and its clear that you dont care about how tyr is being treated you just want an excuses. To come after me.

Fine come on. I dont give a fuck. But if you think i was trying to mod anyone make your fucking case to jim.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 01:11 AM
So what? It's the point. I would say everyone has had to step up and defend their positions against opposition at some time or other, unless they're complete milquetoast posters, and no complaints of modding have come out of it. I also don't think you've been here when a new lib has shown up and started in with their normal talking points, they get ripped if they don't have any capacity to follow up.

Are you for real? I had no position about McCain , HAD NEVER SPOKE A WORD ABOUT McCain and clearly told him so. So your contention is that I must yield and go down that road so he can make his point! He brought McCain up and I answered , he asked again I EXPLAINED AGAIN!
Then you come along smartoff about my not revealing sources from another thread and ask for him a third time!
Good God , are you people really this damn dense. That would be attempted badgering any damn place in the world to most people !
Stop playing the fool. Stop defending him and let him defend himself. What, are you his guardian?
His innocent act is laughable. It all stems from me not allowing him to force me to go down a road he was building so he could spew some supposed brilliant shit about McCain. Fuck that, I don't like McCain and had no reason to discuss McCain! I dont care how badly he wanted to discuss it , thats not my problem. Yet you in your supposed briliiance now try to contend that I had some obligation to do so! BULLSHIT DUDE!- Tyr

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Awww when all else fails...break out the guilt trip. :laugh:

Guilt trip? Not hadly. Asking the question of why when four people are on this guys ass about his behavior you would choose to only bitch about one of them doing so is a fair question. The fact that you dont want to answer it doesnt make it any less fair if a question

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:17 AM
You know what shadow.ive been polite to you here so far. But how about this. Fuck you bitch. I am not doing anything to this asshole that you werent doing to sky. Except i e kept this to just one thread. Oh and add in the fact that you havent said shit to fj, dillo, or ds and its clear that you dont care about how tyr is being treated you just want an excuses. To come after me.

Fine come on. I dont give a fuck. But if you think i was trying to mod anyone make your fucking case to jim.

Sure...whatever you say. Even though I probably addressed Sky a hell of a lot less than you did (while you were trying to control her)...and I bet I also wasn't as big of an A -hole to her as you were either. But we will ignore that fact so you that you can have a 'point' with this little lecture. :thumb:

I will address other posters when I feel like it...not when you tell me I should also.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Are you for real? I had no position about McCain , HAD NEVER SPOKE A WORD ABOUT McCain and clearly told him so. So your contention is that I must yield and go down that road so he can make his point! He brought McCain up and I answered , he asked again I EXPLAINED AGAIN!
Then you come along smartoff about my not revealing sources from another thread and ask for him a third time!
Good God , are you people really this damn dense. That would be attempted badgering any damn place in the world to most people !
Stop playing the fool. Stop defending him and let him defend himself. What, are you his guardian?
His innocent act is laughable. It all stems from me not allowing him to force me to go down a road he was building so he could spew some supposed brilliant shit about McCain. Fuck that, I don't like McCain and had no reason to discuss McCain! I dont care how badly he wanted to discuss it , thats not my problem. Yet you in your supposed briliiance now try to contend that I had some obligation to do so! BULLSHIT DUDE!- Tyr

So to reiterate, if i may. You appreciate those who are posting in defense of you but are now trying to moderate fj into not "defending me"

Do i have that right?

fj1200
06-12-2012, 01:18 AM

Oh please, I didn't contend you had an obligation to answer anything, I said it was a valid question.

And it was this thread. ;)

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Sure...whatever you say. Even though I probably addressed Sky a hell of a lot less than you did (while you were trying to control her)...and I bet I also wasn't as big of an A -hole to her as you were either. But we will ignore that fact so you that you can have a 'point' with this little lecture. :thumb:

I will address other posters when I feel like it...not when you tell me I should also.

It makes my point clearly. I go after assboles. You only go after leftie assholes

fj1200
06-12-2012, 01:21 AM
So to reiterate, if i may. You appreciate those who are posting in defense of you but are now trying to moderate fj into not "defending me"

Do i have that right?

Aack, I've been modded.

:martian:

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:22 AM
It makes my point clearly. I go after assboles. You only go after leftie assholes

See...you are still full of shit...You ain't a 'lefty'... although you ARE an asshole.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Aack, I've been modded.

:martian:

Best to send jim a note that unless he agrees that youve been mini modded here youre keaving

fj1200
06-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Best to send jim a note that unless he agrees that youve been mini modded here youre keaving

I will not be broken!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

Nothing threatening about having a discussion in a bar face to face unless YOU THINK!!! and perhaps know something would cause somebody to get a damn good attitude adjustment! That's your thinking, as I am VERY CAREFUL just how I word things.
ACCURACY COUNTS OR HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED THAT YET?
Now you whine about "imagined threats". Must be a guilty bone aching or something there dude.
I'm not 60 just 58 and for your information I've actually had to handle several dozen just like you in my lifetime(it was my job back then) and guess what pedro? I'm still here.
No threat but I seriously doubt you'd be talking this way were we in a bar unless you had a couple friends with you. I do not know you but from what I seen these last few days that's just a safe and educated guess.:laugh:

ConHog
See...you are still full of shit...You ain't a 'lefty'... although you ARE an asshole.

Youre right im not a leftie but i have been accused of being such on this board lol.

Oh and eery rule has an exception.

I am an asshole at times to. Im a pretty good guy at times to. And have always tried to be a good guy to you which makes this all the odder but whatever im over it

fj1200
06-12-2012, 01:30 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoC0CDXw1BrAnDegAzhcidjQBmCHADN GjkV6uOpmnjjuInPLlFSg

Or maybe this one is more appropriate.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnnAB4Xz2GmOrQyUI3p1hirgqZm1MJa d8T_R0awMQZEcSSXqpAvw

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Youre right im not a leftie but i have been accused of being such on this board lol.

Oh and eery rule has an exception.

I am an asshole at times to. Im a pretty good guy at times to. And have always tried to be a good guy to you which makes this all the odder but whatever im over it

You need to learn to take the feedback that YOUR feedback generates...without the pity party. I have been plenty nice to you in the past and present...but apparently you think I am just supposed to sit down and shut up while you puke up your lectures all over me. Not happening. Sorry.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:35 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoC0CDXw1BrAnDegAzhcidjQBmCHADN GjkV6uOpmnjjuInPLlFSg

Or maybe this one is more appropriate.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnnAB4Xz2GmOrQyUI3p1hirgqZm1MJa d8T_R0awMQZEcSSXqpAvw

Nah im over it.

Same with kath i dont like her but i respcted her until tonight. I know thats a concept she doesnt understand but i did have respect for her

As for shadowy as i said the fact that she only called out ine out of four people speaks volumes.

As for tyr hes a right wing loon its obvious and probably bam bams fault.

No one here tried to moderate the guy though. But whatever let jim decide thats why he makes the big bucks. Im off to bed

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Oh please, I didn't contend you had an obligation to answer anything, I said it was a valid question.

And it was this thread. ;)

Man, you are slow , real slow. He asked ,I answered not just once but twice. He didnt like either answer and decided he was going to force me to give some answer that was more to his pleasing!
I dont do that ! Not for him ,not for you and not for any man alive! Just that simple.
Then you came along, smart your little shit off about my not revealing a source previously and then proceeded to ask for him again. Well fuck you too ! Who the hell died and made you King!??
I simply can not believe that any responsible person that has read all this will agree with you two clowns! --Tyr

ConHog
06-12-2012, 01:38 AM
You need to learn to take the feedback that YOUR feedback generates...without the pity party. I have been plenty nice to you in the past and present...but apparently you think I am just supposed to sit down and shut up while you puke up your lectures all over me. Not happening. Sorry.

I dint puke up shit you came into this thread and jumped my ass and threw how many insults at me before i responded in kind? Why dont you go ahead snd go full syrenn and accuse me of picking on a woman to.

Im done with you. I have zero respect for you as a person after tonight shadow. None.

Kathianne
06-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I will not be broken!

I hear you!

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:46 AM
I dint puke up shit you came into this thread and jumped my ass and threw how many insults at me before i responded in kind? Why dont you go ahead snd go full syrenn and accuse me of picking on a woman to.

Im done with you. I have zero respect for you as a person after tonight shadow. None.

Going to throw out the 'victim' card now? Thought that was a no no.

Maybe you should read what you write sometimes....maybe you just don't realize how condescending and dismissive you really are. :rolleyes:

fj1200
06-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Man, you are slow , real slow. He asked ,I answered not just once but twice. He didnt like either answer and decided he was going to force me to give some answer that was more to his pleasing!
I dont do that ! Not for him ,not for you and not for any man alive! Just that simple.
Then you came along, smart your little shit off about my not revealing a source previously and then proceeded to ask for him again. Well fuck you too ! Who the hell died and made you King!??
I simply can not believe that any responsible person that has read all this will agree with you two clowns! --Tyr

Get over yourself. Nobody is forcing you to do anything and all your complaints to the contrary won't change anything. And I didn't ask for him again, I stated it was a valid question. There's a difference.

Shadow
06-12-2012, 01:57 AM

You are fun. You are like the energizer bunny. :laugh:

Good therapy too BTW. I am stress free tonight for a change :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Get over yourself. Nobody is forcing you to do anything and all your complaints to the contrary won't change anything. And I didn't ask for him again, I stated it was a valid question. There's a difference.

That is bullshit and you know it. Conhog wanted to toss out a red herring and I didn't take the bait. So he tried to force it and you joined later trying to help him.
Get over yourself dude . Maybe here you've fooled some people but I've been around the block a few hundred times and have seen the big red fire engine and a couple world's fairs.
Stop trying to piss down my back and tell me that it is raining!
I havent fell for any of that shit in over 40 years.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 02:13 AM
You are fun. You are like the energizer bunny. :laugh:

Good therapy too BTW. I am stress free tonight for a change :)

Well, excuse my french, but right glad to be of service little darlin'.-;)--Tyr

Purely a compliment not trying to hit on you because my wife would beat my ass for that!--:laugh2:-Tyr

fj1200
06-12-2012, 08:41 AM
That is bullshit and you know it. Conhog wanted to toss out a red herring and I didn't take the bait. So he tried to force it and you joined later trying to help him.
Get over yourself dude . Maybe here you've fooled some people but I've been around the block a few hundred times and have seen the big red fire engine and a couple world's fairs.
Stop trying to piss down my back and tell me that it is raining!
I havent fell for any of that shit in over 40 years.--Tyr

You are strong with the cliches. And good on ya' for not taking the bait, I once spent half a thread without answering a question because I disagreed with the premise. It's not that hard.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 09:32 AM
You are strong with the cliches. And good on ya' for not taking the bait, I once spent half a thread without answering a question because I disagreed with the premise. It's not that hard.

I would have spent less than that had not he and a few friends decided to push the issue.
It gets a bit harder and longer when one has to reply to a group that's promoting some kind of bullshit campaign rather just one member. -Tyr