PDA

View Full Version : Responsibility

WiccanLiberal
06-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I am not sure if it's the age or the family relationship that is the problem here but I am sitting here eating a salad and watching the Wizard of Oz all by my lonesome. Why? Because V4R went in to work his assigned cruise this afternoon. He anticipated being home by about 8:30 when he promised me his infamous homemade hot wings. He called about 6:30. Seems he has to work the second cruise as well. Why? Because the boss's two grandsons who were supposed to be on it, decided to go home instead. This means he doesn't get home until after 2AM and has a loop to caddy tomorrow at 9. The man works as hard as anyone I have ever seen, but this is extra work because someone else decided to skip out on their responsibility. There...rant finished. we now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

ConHog
06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I am not sure if it's the age or the family relationship that is the problem here but I am sitting here eating a salad and watching the Wizard of Oz all by my lonesome. Why? Because V4R went in to work his assigned cruise this afternoon. He anticipated being home by about 8:30 when he promised me his infamous homemade hot wings. He called about 6:30. Seems he has to work the second cruise as well. Why? Because the boss's two grandsons who were supposed to be on it, decided to go home instead. This means he doesn't get home until after 2AM and has a loop to caddy tomorrow at 9. The man works as hard as anyone I have ever seen, but this is extra work because someone else decided to skip out on their responsibility. There...rant finished. we now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

gah people suck lol

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM

That is tough on both you guys. Pulling doubles suck big time. I've had to do it a lot a few decades ago. Good that you understand that its not V4R's fault and that you sympathise with his bad luck. My ex-wife always blamed me for it and used it as an excuse to behave badly. Give him a good back rub and fix him a good meal before he hits his job at 9!-;)--Tyr

WiccanLiberal
06-10-2012, 07:46 PM
If I am awake when he gets in, he might get better than that. We are just looking forward to playing hooky this week. I got a personal day for Thursday and we're going fishing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 07:58 PM
If I am awake when he gets in, he might get better than that. We are just looking forward to playing hooky this week. I got a personal day for Thursday and we're going fishing.

He might get better than that!
Go for it but bear in mind he just may be too tired to give it his all.-;)--Tyr

WiccanLiberal
06-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey I have some imagination and mad skills. He won't have to do
the work....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey I have some imagination and mad skills. He won't have to do
the work....

He is a truly blessed man! The guy had to have brains to land a wife that thinks like that!
Just give him a shot of vitamins before you bless him.-;)--Tyr

Nell's Room
06-11-2012, 04:13 AM

He should have followed those lazy sods and dragged them back and forced them to complete their work.