PDA

View Full Version : How crimes are settled in Texas

gabosaurus
06-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Can't say I disapprove of this. Or wouldn't want to do the same.

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012/06/dad-beats-daughters-alleged-molester-to-death/

A father who said he saw a man molesting his 4-year-old daughter behind a barn in Lavaca County apparently beat the man to death Saturday afternoon, officials said.

ConHog
06-11-2012, 02:59 PM

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012/06/dad-beats-daughters-alleged-molester-to-death/

I can say with absolute certainty that if I ever saw a person sexually abusing ANHY child, let alone mine, I would beat them if not to death than damn near it.

Then I'd hope for jury nullification.

Thunderknuckles
06-11-2012, 03:16 PM

Has nothing to do with Texas, and everything to do with being a father. I'm with ConHog, I have a 5 year old girl. If I caught a man sexually molesting her, I don't want to think what I would do to him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I would stomp that guy so bad his momma would not know him. By the time I finished with him he would be lucky to still be alive! No brag just fact..-Tyr

Gaffer
06-11-2012, 07:22 PM
The guy is dead, so justice was served. The Dad wasn't arrested or charged. The report refers to the dead guy as the victim, when he was the perpetrator. The four year old girl was the victim.

This will all be forgotten in a day or so unless there's a color involved.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2012, 07:29 PM
The guy is dead, so justice was served. The Dad wasn't arrested or charged. The report refers to the dead guy as the victim, when he was the perpetrator. The four year old girl was the victim.

This will all be forgotten in a day or so unless there's a color involved.

In other words, the same 'ole same 'ole...
Man, if the Dad had been a "white hispanic" all hell would have broken loose..-Tyr

06-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Im fairly certain crimes are settled in the court of Texas.

With that said, I dont think there would be any justice at all to prosecute this man. It doesnt look like he intentionally did anything at this moment. Nor do I think it's injustice for someone who molests a child to be killed.

But then we dont have courts of justice any more. we have courts of law. So who knows what the law said on the matter. I dont think it's going to be easy to find a jury to convinct this one though.

Nell's Room
06-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Isn't a Grand Jury to decide whether the father faces charges?

I can understand his anger, so don't condemn him for hitting the man. However, if the molester posed him no threat (once he was moved away from the child) then the subsequent beating would have been unnecessary. But then, I wasn't there, so I don't know what to think.

SassyLady
06-12-2012, 03:30 AM

I can understand his anger, so don't condemn him for hitting the man. However, if the molester posed him no threat (once he was moved away from the child) then the subsequent beating would have been unnecessary. But then, I wasn't there, so I don't know what to think.

I would say that you are not a parent, otherwise, you would not make such an inane remark.

Voted4Reagan
06-12-2012, 04:55 AM
Good for the Father.... If it had been one of my children I would have done the same thing...

guy used his bare hands and killed this piece of Human Shit? I say GREAT JOB!!

Child molesters should get a death sentence... they are the most cowardly vermin on the planet and death is what they deserve..

Once again GOOD JOB DAD!!!

fj1200
06-12-2012, 09:07 AM

No, the prosecutor decides and then presents it to the GJ to see if it goes to trial.

Voted4Reagan
06-12-2012, 09:58 AM
either way.... the scumbag is dead

good riddance to a real piece of human filth..

You cant rehabilitate a kiddie toucher

Thunderknuckles
06-12-2012, 10:21 AM

Crime of passion and temporary insanity. Happens all the time when husbands walk in on their wives having sex with another man.
And walking in on a man having sexual relations with your 4 year old baby girl is in a league all it's own.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 10:38 AM

I agree , castrating them or killing them are the best two choices.
Myself, I say do both and in exactly that order too!! -:laugh2:--Tyr

KitchenKitten99
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
That guy would have been meeting the business end of my Henckels. He would then be catapulted in the Rum River and let him swim his way down to the Gulf.

DragonStryk72
06-12-2012, 11:43 AM

Yeah... he saw someone violating his 4 year old kid, so I don't think there was any thinking to this. Doesn't matter if the molester posed him a threat, he posed his daughter a threat, and I really think that was the focal point.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah... he saw someone violating his 4 year old kid, so I don't think there was any thinking to this. Doesn't matter if the molester posed him a threat, he posed his daughter a threat, and I really think that was the focal point.

From a legal stand point, you CAN use deadly force to protect others, not just yourself; but once that is gone you are legally bound to stop using force.

For example, if you see a guy molesting your child, you could legally fight him off but once she's out of danger, if you hit the guy again, it's battery on your part.

I would batter his ass half to death and then ask the jury to nullify.

DragonStryk72
06-12-2012, 04:25 PM
From a legal stand point, you CAN use deadly force to protect others, not just yourself; but once that is gone you are legally bound to stop using force.

For example, if you see a guy molesting your child, you could legally fight him off but once she's out of danger, if you hit the guy again, it's battery on your part.

I would batter his ass half to death and then ask the jury to nullify.

or cop a temp insanity plea. I'm pretty sure there's no one who'd argue it.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 04:28 PM
or cop a temp insanity plea. I'm pretty sure there's no one who'd argue it.

No doubt there.......

If the pervert is a little shit

you must acquit.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 06:09 PM

I have a five year old son and if I found somebody molesting my son I'd break that person like a damn twig!!! I wouldnt give a damn about anything until after that freaking scum was stone cold dead! I would make damn sure he was D E A D before I stopped !! --Tyr

06-12-2012, 10:58 PM

Anyone can be rehabilitated. Some just require insanely higher amounts of work.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Anyone can be rehabilitated. Some just require insanely higher amounts of work.

I respectfully disagree.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 12:56 AM
I respectfully disagree.

Wiyh God anything is possible

Kathianne
06-13-2012, 01:03 AM
I agree with this:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/12/texas-dad-remorseful-after-catching-man-molesting-his-daughter-and-beating-him-to-death/

Texas dad “remorseful” after catching man molesting his daughter and beating him to death posted at 9:00 pm on June 12, 2012 by Allahpundit
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?api_key=312482775445602&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2F connect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D8%23cb%3Df39f 4473eeed99e%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fhotair.c om%252Ff29cf6d51dd04fc%26domain%3Dhotair.com%26rel ation%3Dparent.parent&extended_social_context=false&font=lucida%20grande&href=http%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Farchives%2F2012%2F0 6%2F12%2Ftexas-dad-remorseful-after-catching-man-molesting-his-daughter-and-beating-him-to-death%2F&layout=button_count&locale=en_US&node_type=link&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" class="fb_ltr " title="Like this content on Facebook." style="border: medium none; overflow: hidden; height: 20px; width: 90px;" name="f34439fffa586f6" id="f2d226a1b19d0f8" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe title="Twitter Tweet Button" style="width: 107px; height: 20px;" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1338995330.html#_=1339567211777&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Farchive s%2F2012%2F06%2F12%2Ftexas-dad-remorseful-after-catching-man-molesting-his-daughter-and-beating-him-to-death%2F&size=m&text=Texas%20dad%20%E2%80%9Cremorseful%E2%80%9D%20 after%20catching%20man%20molesting%20his%20daughte r%20and%20beating%20him%20to%20death%20%C2%AB%20Ho t%20Air&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Farchives%2F2012%2F06 %2F12%2Ftexas-dad-remorseful-after-catching-man-molesting-his-daughter-and-beating-him-to-death%2F&via=hotairblog" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

The case is headed to a grand jury but this guy’s more likely to land on Barbara Walters’s couch than in prison. I’d be surprised if there’s a GJ in America that would indict him; if there is, lord knows it’s not in Texas. Here’s the relevant statute (http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/2/9/C/9.32) in the state’s penal code. Not a close call:

(a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:
(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31 (http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/2/9/C/9.31); and
(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to protect the actor against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B) to prevent the other’s imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery…
(c) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the deadly force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the deadly force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force is used is not required to retreat before using deadly force as described by this section.
That provision covers the use of deadly force when you’re the one being attacked; the next section in the code (http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/2/9/C/9.33) extends the use of deadly force to defending someone else so long as the same conditions as the above are met. In other words, if a woman (or little girl, in this case) is entitled to defend herself by killing the man who’s trying to rape her, a third person who’s coming to her aid is entitled to do so too. In theory, a father might not be entitled to use force if he stumbled upon the molestation and the molester stopped and begged for mercy; deadly force is protected legally as a means of ending an attack (or preventing one that’s imminent), not punishing an attacker for something he just did. But c’mon — is there a man or woman alive who’d vote to convict on a murder charge with a fact pattern like that? Morally, this will be treated as justifiable homicide whether or not it’s technically self-defense by proxy — which, to be clear, I think it is here — and any jury would strain mightily to find that it qualified under the definition for the latter. Exit quotation: “He got what he well deserved.” (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57451577-504083/texas-father-shouldnt-be-arrested-for-killing-man-who-tried-to-molest-his-4-year-old-residents-say/)

ConHog
06-13-2012, 01:16 AM
I agree with this:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/12/texas-dad-remorseful-after-catching-man-molesting-his-daughter-and-beating-him-to-death/

Im shocked that a da even presented it

logroller
06-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Wiyh God anything is possible
Indeed. He's with Him now.

Nell's Room
06-13-2012, 03:48 AM
I would say that you are not a parent, otherwise, you would not make such an inane remark.

You are right, I am not a parent, which is why I can understand what the father did, and don't blame him. I would, however, like more details as to what happened so I can determine which side I am on.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
You are right, I am not a parent, which is why I can understand what the father did, and don't blame him. I would, however, like more details as to what happened so I can determine which side I am on.

Which side you are on???? Are you kidding me? Why would you even think about being on the side of the pervert?

Thunderknuckles
06-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Which side you are on???? Are you kidding me? Why would you even think about being on the side of the pervert?
I have to believe that NR didn't quite communicate what she meant by that last post. I have to assume she was speaking from a legal standpoint.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 07:26 PM
I have to believe that NR didn't quite communicate what she meant by that last post. I have to assume she was speaking from a legal standpoint.

For sure, highly doubtful she was saying "the pervert may not has deserved an ass whipping"

Thunderknuckles
06-13-2012, 07:28 PM
For sure, highly doubtful she was saying "the pervert may not has deserved an ass whipping"
I try to be an optimist about people :)

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Perhaps you can explain what she meant about "what side I'm on"? NR's quote:

I would, however, like more details as to what happened so I can determine which side I am on.

What are the "sides" to this?

ConHog
06-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Perhaps you can explain what she meant about "what side I'm on"? NR's quote:

What are the "sides" to this?

the legal issue of should the guy who killed the pervert be charged with murder?

Thunderknuckles
06-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Thank you Conhog. That's where I was going with the legal point of view.
From the standpoint of Justice and Morality, the guy had what was coming to him.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Thank you Conhog. That's where I was going with the legal point of view.
From the standpoint of Justice and Morality, the guy had what was coming to him.

That's what I said earlier . I'd have killed the pervert and then asked the jury to nullify.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM

I believe that is exactly what NR meant ... I believe NR thinks just separating the pervert from the child was sufficient ... that a beating was not called for once the dad had separated them.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry folks ... but this is something I'm passionate about ... you molest my child .... give your heart to God, cause your ass is mine. I would end up in prison because if I didn't kill you in the first instance of white hot rage, I would find a way to put you to rest even if it took me the rest of my life.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 07:42 PM
I believe that is exactly what NR meant ... I believe NR thinks just separating the pervert from the child was sufficient ... that a beating was not called for once the dad had separated them.

and that is related to the legal aspect. IE it is legal to beat the fuck out of the pervert to get the child out of harm's way; but at a certain point she's safe and you're no longer providing defense instead you are committing assault.

So , I can see NR's comments meaning "I'm not sure if I would call this murder" being acceptable.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 07:49 PM
and that is related to the legal aspect. IE it is legal to beat the fuck out of the pervert to get the child out of harm's way; but at a certain point she's safe and you're no longer providing defense instead you are committing assault.

So , I can see NR's comments meaning "I'm not sure if I would call this murder" being acceptable.

Perhaps if it were acceptable there would be less child molestation in the world.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Perhaps if it were acceptable there would be less child molestation in the world.

Emotionally Sassy I agree , every parent ought be given leave to beat anyone who harms their child, especially sexually, to death with their bare hands.

Intellectually, I understand that if we go down that road pretty soon we're beating the shit out of speeders.

We aren't Saudi Arabia. That's not saying that our judicial system is perfect, but what of man's is perfect.

Gaffer
06-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Read earlier on the Blaze or Daily caller that the perv has relations in Mexico, cue the race baiter's.

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Emotionally Sassy I agree , every parent ought be given leave to beat anyone who harms their child, especially sexually, to death with their bare hands.

Intellectually, I understand that if we go down that road pretty soon we're beating the shit out of speeders.

We aren't Saudi Arabia. That's not saying that our judicial system is perfect, but what of man's is perfect.

It's not reasonable to relate child molestors with perverts so I would not worry about slippery slope on this.

Our judicial system has nothing to do with justice .... it's more about protecting perpetrators than the victims.

CSM
06-14-2012, 06:24 AM
After reading all this, all I can say is that if I caught someone molesting MY child, I would kill them. Period. If I caught someone molesting one of my grandchildren, I would kill them. Period. If I caught someone molesting somebody else's child, I would not TRY to kill them but it could happen accidently. I would not even consider the legalities, or anything else for that matter.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 11:41 AM
After reading all this, all I can say is that if I caught someone molesting MY child, I would kill them. Period. If I caught someone molesting one of my grandchildren, I would kill them. Period. If I caught someone molesting somebody else's child, I would not TRY to kill them but it could happen accidently. I would not even consider the legalities, or anything else for that matter.

Exactly my point CSM .... there are just things that are worth dying for and protecting children is one of them.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 11:44 AM

Exactly my point CSM .... there are just things that are worth dying for and protecting children is one of them.

Agreed 100%, just realize that after a certain point you have broken the law. Some things are worth breaking the law for, killing a man who touched my daughter would be one of them.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 11:49 AM
Agreed 100%, just realize that after a certain point you have broken the law. Some things are worth breaking the law for, killing a man who touched my daughter would be one of them.

Again, maybe the law needs to be changed. If someone knew touching a child could lead to swift and lethal justice, maybe they would think twice about doing it.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Again, maybe the law needs to be changed. If someone knew touching a child could lead to swift and lethal justice, maybe they would think twice about doing it.

then change the law to those found guilty in a court of law are executed by the state Sassy. Too many instances where have ex wives (mostly) have made accusation and then some innocent dude gets the shit beat out of him or worse.

That isn't how our legal system works, we practice punitive law, not vindictive law.

I would vote for longer prison sentences and possibly even the death penalty for convicted child molesters, I would never support legalizing vigilantism though.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 12:11 PM
then change the law to those found guilty in a court of law are executed by the state Sassy. Too many instances where have ex wives (mostly) have made accusation and then some innocent dude gets the shit beat out of him or worse.

That isn't how our legal system works, we practice punitive law, not vindictive law.

I would vote for longer prison sentences and possibly even the death penalty for convicted child molesters, I would never support legalizing vigilantism though.

I guess those of us who have been molested have more of the vigilante heart than others.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Forget the insanity and crime of passion crap. My son is 11, and if this happened to him, yes the perp would be dead, even if I had to plan in a detailed manner for months. It's as simple as that for me, whether legal or not, whether others agree or not, you molest my child and you die. I'd gladly spend time behind bars knowing the person who did this to my son was no longer breathing. In addition, I'd love a few hours to explain myself to a jury of my peers, and pray to God that my lawyer can get a bunch of parents to fill the panel.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Forget the insanity and crime of passion crap. My son is 11, and if this happened to him, yes the perp would be dead, even if I had to plan in a detailed manner for months. It's as simple as that for me, whether legal or not, whether others agree or not, you molest my child and you die. I'd gladly spend time behind bars knowing the person who did this to my son was no longer breathing. In addition, I'd love a few hours to explain myself to a jury of my peers, and pray to God that my lawyer can get a bunch of parents to fill the panel.

I'd vote you not guilty within reason. I mean come on, a year plan? Man fucks with my kid he doesn't get a year , he gets the least amount of time it takes me to get to him.

It would in fact be in his best interest just to turn his own ass in because I would NOT kill him. The penalty for kidnapping and torture is a lot less than the penalty for murder anyway.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 12:49 PM
I'd vote you not guilty within reason. I mean come on, a year plan? Man fucks with my kid he doesn't get a year , he gets the least amount of time it takes me to get to him.

It would in fact be in his best interest just to turn his own ass in because I would NOT kill him. The penalty for kidnapping and torture is a lot less than the penalty for murder anyway.

I've always favored the "bury them alive, with just their head exposed, in the middle of the desert and cover them with honey" to attract critters kind of torture for child molesters.

CSM
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM

Do you really think that a Command Sergeant Major would not realize EXACTLY the consequences of his actions? They would have NO problem convicting me if it happened. "Your honor, members of the jury ... I did indeed intend to kill the bastard. I rest my case."

I call it my rehabilitation plan for child molesters and I can assure you that it is 100% effective. They will NEVER molest another child.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Do you really think that a Command Sergeant Major would not realize EXACTLY the consequences of his actions? They would have NO problem convicting me if it happened. "Your honor, members of the jury ... I did indeed intend to kill the bastard. I rest my case."

I call it my rehabilitation plan for child molesters and I can assure you that it is 100% effective. They will NEVER molest another child.

Of course I realize you know that.

However, truth be told, I doubt either you or I would hunt the guy down to harm him after the fact. For sure if I walked in on it, he's dead. But I HOPE that the rational side of me would prevent me from enacting vengeance.

CSM
06-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Of course I realize you know that.

However, truth be told, I doubt either you or I would hunt the guy down to harm him after the fact. For sure if I walked in on it, he's dead. But I HOPE that the rational side of me would prevent me from enacting vengeance.

I dunno...give me a time frame. How long after the fact do I have to find and rehabilitiate the guy? I'd be looking for him for at least two days. After that, I MIGHT not do him bodily harm, but I sure would spend the rest of my life making sure the guy was miserable (hopefully miserable enough to eat a few grains of lead).

taft2012
06-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Good for the Father.... If it had been one of my children I would have done the same thing...

guy used his bare hands and killed this piece of Human Shit? I say GREAT JOB!!

Child molesters should get a death sentence... they are the most cowardly vermin on the planet and death is what they deserve..

Once again GOOD JOB DAD!!!

Sissypants snitch :lol:

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Leave it be Taft.... Different place and Different time...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Leave it be Taft.... Different place and Different time...

Forgot about you and taft2012.
Taft , I second that. This a great place dont muck it up. , ok? -Tyr

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:34 AM

If you were to plan a murder, then I would find you guilty, no matter what your reasons for the murder was. You have to let the justice system work. Take comfort in the fact that the bastard who harmed your child would spend the rest of his life doubled over, taking it up the butt.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:35 AM

Gabby, this has nothing to do with Texas. Any parent would have done the same - including you

I doubt if you would have left anything for your husband or the Police to deal with

I would not blame you

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:36 AM
If you were to plan a murder, then I would find you guilty, no matter what your reasons for the murder was. You have to let the justice system work. Take comfort in the fact that the bastard who harmed your child would spend the rest of his life doubled over, taking it up the butt.

Na, it would be better for the world to have the SOB assume room temp while suffering a great deal of pain along the way

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Na, it would be better for the world to have the SOB assume room temp while suffering a great deal of pain along the way

Yeah, but he'd suffer more in prison. If he's dead, you can't hurt him. If he's alive, you can get to him every day. He'd be constantly looking over his shoulder. He'd never get a moments peace. Jail is definately the best option, IMO.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:42 AM
Yeah, but he'd suffer more in prison. If he's dead, you can't hurt him. If he's alive, you can get to him every day. He'd be constantly looking over his shoulder. He'd never get a moments peace. Jail is definately the best option, IMO.

No he would not. Three meals a day. A gym. TV. Health care

Save the taxpayers millions (who are tapped out and broke) and send the SOB straight to Hell

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:44 AM
No he would not. Three meals a day. A gym. TV. Health care

Save the taxpayers millions (who are tapped out and broke) and send the SOB straight to Hell

So you agree with what Jim said? Planning to kill the guy who molested your kid (planning for a year) is okay?

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:47 AM
So you agree with what Jim said? Planning to kill the guy who molested your kid (planning for a year) is okay?

From what I read the guy did NOT plan it. He heard his daughter scream and caught the SOB in the act

I would have done the same thing and taken away the perverts breathing privileges

What would have done? Taken him by the hand to a counselor and get him the help you feel he needs?

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:49 AM
From what I read the guy did NOT plan it. He heard his daughter scream and caught the SOB in the act

I would have done the same thing and taken away the perverts breathing privileges

What would have done? Taken him by the hand to a counselor and get him the help you feel he needs?

I meant Jim's posts - his opinions on what he would do if he was witness to the same thing.

But in relation to the father in the article, I may have done the same thing. I like to think that I wouldn't, that I would let the justice system take care of him, but as I am not a mother, I do not know how I would react in such a situation.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:57 AM
I meant Jim's posts - his opinions on what he would do if he was witness to the same thing.

But in relation to the father in the article, I may have done the same thing. I like to think that I wouldn't, that I would let the justice system take care of him, but as I am not a mother, I do not know how I would react in such a situation.

I hope you never have to find out either

But the fact you say you hope you would allow the justice syatem to take care of the pervert tells me you are lacking character. The justice system could let this pervert loose to do it again to another child just as it allows rapists to rape more women; or killers to murder more people

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:02 AM
I hope you never have to find out either

But the fact you say you hope you would allow the justice syatem to take care of the pervert tells me you are lacking character. The justice system could let this pervert loose to do it again to another child just as it allows rapists to rape more women; or killers to murder more people

Yes, and that is true. I am continually angered at our justice system which is too lenient on such criminals. But killing someone because the justice system failed is not the answer. It is not worth a life in jail - you would be spending your life behind bars, unable to even hug the child you had to protect.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 06:06 AM
Yes, and that is true. I am continually angered at our justice system which is too lenient on such criminals. But killing someone because the justice system failed is not the answer. It is not worth a life in jail - you would be spending your life behind bars, unable to even hug the child you had to protect.I can assure you with 100% certainity the pervert who assumed room temp in Texas will never assualt another child againThat is a good thingYour pervert in jail could kill another inmate or a guard. Rape another inmate. But it seems your desire to be a warm and fuzzy liberal rules the day over common sense and the safety of others

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:10 AM
I can assure you with 100% certainity the pervert who assumed room temp in Texas will never assualt another child againThat is a good thingYour pervert in jail could kill another inmate or a guard. Rape another inmate. But it seems your desire to be a warm and fuzzy liberal rules the day over common sense and the safety of others

Hey, in the thread about illegal immigrants you said 'So the law means nothing to you' yet here, you show that the law means nothing to you. How can you disregard the law in this instance, but expect it to be obeyed in others?

red states rule
06-16-2012, 06:12 AM
Hey, in the thread about illegal immigrants you said 'So the law means nothing to you' yet here, you show that the law means nothing to you. How can you disregard the law in this instance, but expect it to be obeyed in others?

Gee, the Sheriff says he did not break the law - no charges have been filed - so where was the law broken?

I know liberals have a long history of being soft on crime and criminals - but anyone who feels sorry for the pervert or wants to lock up the father - is a raving loon

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:13 AM
Gee, the Sheriff says he did not break the law - no charges have been filed - so where was the law broken?

I know liberals have a long history of being soft on crime and criminals - but anyone who feels sorry for the pervert or wants to lock up the father - is a raving loon

If the killing took place at a different time, say, a day after the incident? It would be murder, and not self defense, and the man should be charged. It is anyone's guess as to whether he is to face trial, but I imagine a jury would be soft on him.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 06:16 AM
If the killing took place at a different time, say, a day after the incident? It would be murder, and not self defense, and the man should be charged. It is anyone's guess as to whether he is to face trial, but I imagine a jury would be soft on him.

and I am not disagreeing with that

The dad did the nation a great service and should be given a pat on the back

Too bad liberals are more intersted in the crin=minal and could not care less about the victim and the family that has to deal with the lasting scars the kid will have

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:19 AM
and I am not disagreeing with that

The dad did the nation a great service and should be given a pat on the back

Too bad liberals are more intersted in the crin=minal and could not care less about the victim and the family that has to deal with the lasting scars the kid will have

I never said I didn't have sympathy for the victim and her father, did I?

red states rule
06-16-2012, 06:23 AM
I never said I didn't have sympathy for the victim and her father, did I?

Your posts ooze with concern over the criminal and how the father may have broke the law

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Your posts ooze with concern over the criminal and how the father may have broke the law

However, it seems that he did not break the law - unless someone decides to charge him. We can only wait and see.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 06:27 AM
However, it seems that he did not break the law - unless someone decides to charge him. We can only wait and see.

I think the case is already closed and they are taking some time before making it public so the libs wil not whine as much about how the rights of the pervert were violated

fj1200
06-17-2012, 02:14 PM
But the fact you say you hope you would allow the justice syatem to take care of the pervert tells me you are lacking character.

Oh brother.

ConHog
06-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Oh brother.

Its all they have. Wheres your honor?

jimnyc
06-17-2012, 02:59 PM

It would still have extenuating circumstances, so I'd get out before my life was over. I would do time proudly before allowing someone who did such a thing to my son to continue breathing. Even in jail, they get fed and get to relax and sleep, even if confined. That's way, way too much more than they would deserve. Sorry, in rare cases I still believe in an eye for an eye. And I think sex crimes against children is one of these rare times.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2012, 03:52 PM
It would still have extenuating circumstances, so I'd get out before my life was over. I would do time proudly before allowing someone who did such a thing to my son to continue breathing. Even in jail, they get fed and get to relax and sleep, even if confined. That's way, way too much more than they would deserve. Sorry, in rare cases I still believe in an eye for an eye. And I think sex crimes against children is one of these rare times.

If my child I'd hunt the guy down if it took the rest of my life and kill him as soon as I could lay hands upon him despite his age or mine at that time! I have Indian blood and would possibly scalp him first so that he suffered immensely ..-Tyr

ConHog
06-17-2012, 04:51 PM
If my child I'd hunt the guy down if it took the rest of my life and kill him as soon as I could lay hands upon him despite his age or mine at that time! I have Indian blood and would possibly scalp him first so that he suffered immensely ..-Tyr

^ bookmarked for the next time Tyr accuses Obama of not giving a shit about the COTUS.

Nukeman
06-17-2012, 10:01 PM
^ bookmarked for the next time Tyr accuses Obama of not giving a shit about the COTUS.REALLY!!!!

You talk about how YOU would kill the SOB and hunt him down than post this type of crap. POINT BLANK he would be a dead man, regardless if I had to hunt him down!!

For Gods sake this is a 4 year old child being molested by a piece of shit!!!

As for Nells room YOU have NO idea of the love a parent feels for their child so YOU need to stay the hell out of this entire conversation. I supose you would be OK if YOUR father just let the perv go if it was happening to you, or would you want your father to protect you and keep you safe!?!?!?

hell my wife would EXPECT me to kill the son of a bitch and it better be painful if it wasn't at the time of the crime...

I would GLADLY do ANY time in prison up life or the death penalty for ANY of my kids... ANYONE hurts my family they better prey to God the police find them first!! PERIOD...

ConHog
06-17-2012, 10:13 PM
REALLY!!!!

You talk about how YOU would kill the SOB and hunt him down than post this type of crap. POINT BLANK he would be a dead man, regardless if I had to hunt him down!!

As for Nells room YOU have NO idea of the love a parent feels for their child so YOU need to stay the hell out of this entire conversation. I supose you would be OK if YOUR father just let the perv go if it was happening to you, or would you want your father to protect you and keep you safe!?!?!?

hell my wife would EXPECT me to kill the son of a bitch and it better be painful if it wasn't at the time of the crime...

I would GLADLY do ANY time in prison up life or the death penalty for ANY of my kids... ANYONE hurts my family they better prey to God the police find them first!! PERIOD...

No sir, I said that if I saw someone doing that I'd beat them , and possibly kill them, I wouldn't hunt them down .

AND also, I'm not the one running around the board screaming about Obama ignoring the COTUS.

Bottom line: I'd risk jail time if I came across someone molesting ANY child, but once it's done and over with the legal system can handle it just fine.

Nell's Room
06-17-2012, 10:23 PM
REALLY!!!!

I get it. You would happily break the law and be forever known as a criminal. That's great, but I don't want a criminal record, and I will let the system work.

red states rule
06-18-2012, 02:41 AM
No sir, I said that if I saw someone doing that I'd beat them , and possibly kill them, I wouldn't hunt them down .

AND also, I'm not the one running around the board screaming about Obama ignoring the COTUS.

Bottom line: I'd risk jail time if I came across someone molesting ANY child, but once it's done and over with the legal system can handle it just fine.

I suspect the most you would do would use harsh language and issue a stern warning to the pervert - turn him over the Police where a slick lawyer and bleeding heart Judge would put back on the streets so he could assualt another child

Much like Nell would

SassyLady
06-18-2012, 03:47 AM

As I said earlier, I would seek vengeance if it took the rest of my life.

red states rule
06-18-2012, 03:48 AM
As I said earlier, I would seek vengeance if it took the rest of my life.

In my case the Police would not be able to make a postive ID without dental records

SassyLady
06-18-2012, 03:51 AM

What is it with us Indians and vengeance?

logroller
06-18-2012, 03:59 AM
It's not reasonable to relate child molestors with perverts ...
Phew!:laugh:

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 10:37 AM
I get it. You would happily break the law and be forever known as a criminal. That's great, but I don't want a criminal record, and I will let the system work.YOU bet your sweet ass I would!!! YOU would be happy if the scum got to spend the rest of his life in jail??? I'm SO glad YOU don't want a criminal record. Tell ya what I would wear that "criminal record" like a badge of honor!! If you can't understand that, you really are a pathetic excuse for an adult!!!!!

We are talking about a piece of shit CAUGHT red handed molesting a 4 year old little girl!! This thing gave up its rights the minute it placed it hands on this little girl.

SassyLady
06-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Phew!:laugh:

Sorry.....I mean relate with speeders .... molesters are definitely perverted/

ConHog
06-18-2012, 01:45 PM
I suspect the most you would do would use harsh language and issue a stern warning to the pervert - turn him over the Police where a slick lawyer and bleeding heart Judge would put back on the streets so he could assualt another child

Much like Nell would

You believe that if I walked in on some pervert sexually touching my kid that I would just curse him out and call the police?

Because let me tell you, I would turn him over to the police, whatever was left of him, and that goes for if it was ANY kid.

ALL I stated was that I wouldn't hunt the guy down if I found out about it later, in that case I would let the justice system handle him.

Two different situations, I walk in on it, he's a dead pervert walking.

fj1200
06-18-2012, 02:39 PM
ALL I stated was that I wouldn't hunt the guy down if I found out about it later, in that case I would let the justice system handle him.

Balderdash, for you to be a legitimate interweb man you must publicly state anonymously that you will immediately kill, or plan for later gruesome death in the most heinous method possible, any molesting perpetrator lest you be a commie lib who hates kids and wishes for any pervert to run the streets freely after being set free by kid-glove lib judges.

ConHog
06-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Balderdash, for you to be a legitimate interweb man you must publicly state anonymously that you will immediately kill, or plan for later gruesome death in the most heinous method possible, any molesting perpetrator lest you be a commie lib who hates kids and wishes for any pervert to run the streets freely after being set free by kid-glove lib judges.

LOL must spread it around before giving FJ more rep.

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Balderdash, for you to be a legitimate interweb man you must publicly state anonymously that you will immediately kill, or plan for later gruesome death in the most heinous method possible, any molesting perpetrator lest you be a commie lib who hates kids and wishes for any pervert to run the streets freely after being set free by kid-glove lib judges.Tell ya what if it makes you feel better I would GLADLY post my full name date of birth and SSN to any that want it if some SOB touched my family, I would not HIDE behind anything and would accept any and all legal punishment for my family!!! PERIOD!!!

ConHog
06-18-2012, 05:36 PM
Tell ya what if it makes you feel better I would GLADLY post my full name date of birth and SSN to any that want it if some SOB touched my family, I would not HIDE behind anything and would accept any and all legal punishment for my family!!! PERIOD!!!

Fine, you would be willing to commit a crime to get vengeance, I would not. This isn't the Wild West, that fact doesn't make you more of a man, or more honorable than me.

PS - I imagine I'm one of very few here who has actually stepped in front of a bullet to protect a child, not even my child, so I don't need your lectures on being willing to protect anyone.

Protecting and avenging are two different things, one is legal, the other is not.

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Fine, you would be willing to commit a crime to get vengeance, I would not. This isn't the Wild West, that fact doesn't make you more of a man, or more honorable than me.

PS - I imagine I'm one of very few here who has actually stepped in front of a bullet to protect a child, not even my child, so I don't need your lectures on being willing to protect anyone.

Protecting and avenging are two different things, one is legal, the other is not.Ohh I forgot YOU have done everything in the freaking world. Ok cupcake we see that you are everything all of us should wish to be.... give me a freaking break.

contrary to what you believe the wild west was NOT that wild, it was safer due to the swift and immediate punishment of crimes, you go soft on crime and you have what we have today.

so kindly piss off!!!!

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 06:57 PM
your lectures on being willing to protect anyone.

Protecting and avenging are two different things, one is legal, the other is not.
Big difference in dilvering justice (immediately) and waitng for it to be dilivered. Why do the courts get the monopoly on vengence!! If we allowed families to take care of their own than we wouldnt have the issues we have today!!

ConHog
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Ohh I forgot YOU have done everything in the freaking world. Ok cupcake we see that you are everything all of us should wish to be.... give me a freaking break.

contrary to what you believe the wild west was NOT that wild, it was safer due to the swift and immediate punishment of crimes, you go soft on crime and you have what we have today.

so kindly piss off!!!!

I of course never said any such thing.

Big difference in dilvering justice (immediately) and waitng for it to be dilivered. Why do the courts get the monopoly on vengence!! If we allowed families to take care of their own than we wouldnt have the issues we have today!!

Hmm, it's a little document called the COTUS. Why do you hate it?

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I of course never said any such thing.

Hmm, it's a little document called the COTUS. Why do you hate it?Why do you put words in my mouth?? Swift and immediate judgement does have its place and those that feel otherwise are just beign disingenius and cowardly..

ConHog
06-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Why do you put words in my mouth?? Swift and immediate judgement does have its place and those that feel otherwise are just beign disingenius and cowardly..

So it's okay for you to put words in my mouth, but object to it being done to you. Oh, and you threw in some name calling for good measure?

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM
So it's okay for you to put words in my mouth, but object to it being done to you. Oh, and you threw in some name calling for good measure?
yep!!!!!!!!!!!

ConHog
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
yep!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that seems both fair and logical.

Nukeman
06-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Well, that seems both fair and logical.It is to me!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Ohh I forgot YOU have done everything in the freaking world. Ok cupcake we see that you are everything all of us should wish to be.... give me a freaking break.

so kindly piss off!!!!

My child my, vengeance first , the law be damned! Any father saying less will get nothing but contempt from me. For the Rule of Law is fine and should be followed but there are rare exceptions and this is one of those!
I walk in on the guy in the act he will die by my hand as soon as I can lay them upon him. No brag just a fact..
If I find out and have to hunt him down I will have had time to think of exactly how I am going to make him sufferly greatly before breaking his freaking neck! I have Indian blood in my veins and scalping would be my first action , after that cutting off his family jewels and then after a time to let him feel the pain I'd break his neck..
Yep, I am a barbaric SOB IF ANYBODY HURTS MY CHILD! AND I DO NOT NOW AND NEVER WILL APOLOGISE FOR MY ATTITUDE ON THAT!

"Tolerance is a virtue to a man without convictions." G.K. Chesterton

fj1200
06-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Tell ya what...

My child my, vengeance first , the law be damned!

I thought conservatives were law and order people. :dunno:

Oh well, I'll just join in. A public anonymous declaration of vengeance. :salute:

ConHog
06-18-2012, 10:22 PM

Oh well, I'll just join in. A public anonymous declaration of vengeance. :salute:

Why do you have to post your opinions on a message board?

Stupid liberal coward.

SassyLady
06-18-2012, 10:31 PM

If anyone, liberal or conservative, wants to step back and hand the pervert over to the law .... then be my guest. No one is telling you to exact immediate and swift justice....just letting you know how we would handle it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 10:58 PM

Be sure to comment on the other such declarations of vengeance on this very thread! I'd like for the other posters to share in the high praise as well.
For it is well known that I am a humble and generous man.:salute:--Tyr

fj1200
06-18-2012, 11:13 PM
No one is telling you to exact immediate and swift justice....just letting you know how we would handle it.

Let's just say I have my doubts.

Be sure to comment on the other such declarations of vengeance on this very thread! I'd like for the other posters to share in the high praise as well.

And to a person they all expressed shock that the Black Panthers, or whoever it was, wished vengeance and death on George Zimmerman.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 11:23 PM

And to a person they all expressed shock that the Black Panthers, or whoever it was, wished vengeance and death on George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman hadnt raped their 4 year old daughter had he(?) nor anybody else's 4 year old daughter !
I rest my case.......-Tyr

fj1200
06-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Zimmerman hadnt raped their 4 year old daughter had he(?) nor anybody else's 4 year old daughter !
I rest my case.......-Tyr

Doesn't matter, the question is vengeance.

Some news of the day.

Beating death of daughter's alleged molester is ruled homicide (http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-texas-beating-20120618,0,5653449.story)

"This case has been very traumatizing on the child, her father and his entire family. I'm thankful the investigation is complete and that the district attorney will be presenting it to a grand jury," the sheriff said in the statement.

Nell's Room
06-19-2012, 12:11 AM

Some news of the day.

Beating death of daughter's alleged molester is ruled homicide (http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-texas-beating-20120618,0,5653449.story)

Interesting. I'd say the charges would either be dropped (not being in the public's interests to continue with it) or the jury will set him free.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2012, 12:54 AM

Some news of the day.

In my case the consideration of any possible punishment for me would be ignored until after the deed was done!
Kinda like shooting the first charging elephant without worrying about if the rest of the herd will runaway other direction or charge the gunshot! I'd worry about that bridge when I crossed it!-Tyr

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 02:46 AM

If you cannot discern the difference between wanting to exact vengeance on a child molester and George Zimmerman, then I cannot help you try to understand the difference.

red states rule
06-19-2012, 02:48 AM
If you cannot discern the difference between wanting to exact vengeance on a child molester and George Zimmerman, then I cannot help you try to understand the difference.

Amazing how some leaped to the defense of the chid molester whining about his rights, and Zimmerman has already been convicted in the liberal media before his trial

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 02:49 AM

Some news of the day.

Yes, fj, it does matter. It is instinctive to protect one's young, and to chase down and eliminate those that prey on the young. You may have conditioned yourself to turn the other cheek, but I have not reached that level of "live and let live".

red states rule
06-19-2012, 02:51 AM
My child my, vengeance first , the law be damned! Any father saying less will get nothing but contempt from me. For the Rule of Law is fine and should be followed but there are rare exceptions and this is one of those!
I walk in on the guy in the act he will die by my hand as soon as I can lay them upon him. No brag just a fact..
If I find out and have to hunt him down I will have had time to think of exactly how I am going to make him sufferly greatly before breaking his freaking neck! I have Indian blood in my veins and scalping would be my first action , after that cutting off his family jewels and then after a time to let him feel the pain I'd break his neck..
Yep, I am a barbaric SOB IF ANYBODY HURTS MY CHILD! AND I DO NOT NOW AND NEVER WILL APOLOGISE FOR MY ATTITUDE ON THAT!

"Tolerance is a virtue to a man without convictions." G.K. Chesterton

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

fj1200
06-19-2012, 06:15 AM
In my case the consideration of any possible punishment for me would be ignored until after the deed was done!
Kinda like shooting the first charging elephant without worrying about if the rest of the herd will runaway other direction or charge the gunshot! I'd worry about that bridge when I crossed it!-Tyr

You seem to be under the impression that I wouldn't act in a similar manner. I really don't know how far I would go after stopping the assault.

Who said I don't know the difference? The similarity is knowingly committing a criminal act after the immediate danger is over.

Yes, fj, it does matter. It is instinctive to protect one's young, and to chase down and eliminate those that prey on the young. You may have conditioned yourself to turn the other cheek, but I have not reached that level of "live and let live".

Considering my initial response was after CH was deemed a coward because he eschewed committing first degree murder I find this whole internet tough guy/gal thing ridiculous.

fj1200
06-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Amazing how some leaped to the defense of the chid molester whining about his rights, and Zimmerman has already been convicted in the liberal media before his trial

Who did that? And the dead don't whine.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Public policy by Klingon declaration. :rolleyes: Good to have that sort of viewpoint back on the board. :slap:

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 10:18 AM

I will only speak for myself here, based on my own comments previously about vengeance on someone who may have molested my child....

The black panthers were a party not involved in whatever crime may have taken place. It was not a defenseless child involved. They were not related. Whereas in this case, we would be talking about someone who is a father/mother of someone who is defenseless to the crime committed upon them.

I see the point you're trying to make, that if it's supposedly ok for us to exact revenge on a crime, that we shouldn't bitch when others try to do the same. But I'm sorry, I see a big difference between a black persons party trying to get revenge on someone they don't even know, as opposed to a parent acting out for their child.

fj1200
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
^Legally I see no difference. It becomes first degree if you are able to understand what you're doing and taking steps by which to carry it out.

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 10:29 AM
^Legally I see no difference. It becomes first degree if you are able to understand what you're doing and taking steps by which to carry it out.

Absolutely, I agree. Legally it would be the same, that's why I said I would gladly do the time for what I do to the person who molested. But I would like to think, that if I pulled the person off in the midst of the crime and beat him to death on the spot, that the sentence would be lower than Murder 1, given the circumstances and precedent about crimes of passion and such.

fj1200
06-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Absolutely, I agree. Legally it would be the same, that's why I said I would gladly do the time for what I do to the person who molested. But I would like to think, that if I pulled the person off in the midst of the crime and beat him to death on the spot, that the sentence would be lower than Murder 1, given the circumstances and precedent about crimes of passion and such.

And of course it would. I tried to take a look at the TX definitions of homicide but I didn't see what he might be charged under. It'll be interesting what the actual charge could be.

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 10:38 AM
And of course it would. I tried to take a look at the TX definitions of homicide but I didn't see what he might be charged under. It'll be interesting what the actual charge could be.

I'd love to be on that jury! They would never select me though as when they called my name I would just start clapping for the defendant! :lol:

ConHog
06-19-2012, 11:23 AM

Absolutely, in fact I can see no charges even being brought at all under certain circumstance of pulling a pedo off your kid and in the course of events the sob ended up severely injured or dead.

I can envision NO circumstances by which a person would not even be charged if he hunted a pedo down after the fact.

Oh and IMHO prison for a child molester is a far worse punishment than death anyway.

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 01:20 PM
You seem to be under the impression that I wouldn't act in a similar manner. I really don't know how far I would go after stopping the assault.

Who said I don't know the difference? The similarity is knowingly committing a criminal act after the immediate danger is over.

Considering my initial response was after CH was deemed a coward because he eschewed committing first degree murder I find this whole internet tough guy/gal thing ridiculous.

Really, fj? You don't know me very well do you? I know what it's like to be molested by a pervert and then have that pervert spend time in jail and then be released back into the public sector again......to molest some other child. If my mother had pulled the trigger when she had the gun to his head that night, then another innocent child would not have had to suffer. I will never, ever, forget that she had the opportunity and decided to let him live. I hated my mother more than my stepfather from that point forward.

I don't think I'm speaking from an "internet tough guy/gal" perspective. I'm speaking from what I know I would do and it's just a fact, not bravado.

BTW ... Log lives in the town that I grew up in and could very easily look up some of the things I've posted about on this board. Like the fact that my brother is a serial killer ...... and was himself molested by our stepfather when he was a child...which totally warped him.

So, yes, I would knowingly commit a crime when the immediate danger was over if it involved my child.

fj1200
06-19-2012, 01:30 PM
So, yes, I would knowingly commit a crime when the immediate danger was over if it involved my child.

I actually think you would but for most it's internet bravado that people would like to think they would take the same action but would actually never come close. Especially long after the fact.

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
I actually think you would but for most it's internet bravado that people would like to think they would take the same action but would actually never come close. Especially long after the fact.

True. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I have too many contacts and relatives that would help me and think nothing of it.

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 01:39 PM

Not me, I can hold a grudge like a motherfucker! LOL Someone harms one hair on my sons head, and I can easily see myself taking action 20 years later if that's what it took. For example, someone does molest in some fashion, sees 15-20 behind bars, and then I see the fucker at a bar one night... 20 years later and I assure you that it's not internet bravado.

logroller
06-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Really, fj? You don't know me very well do you? I know what it's like to be molested by a pervert and then have that pervert spend time in jail and then be released back into the public sector again......to molest some other child. If my mother had pulled the trigger when she had the gun to his head that night, then another innocent child would not have had to suffer. I will never, ever, forget that she had the opportunity and decided to let him live. I hated my mother more than my stepfather from that point forward.

I don't think I'm speaking from an "internet tough guy/gal" perspective. I'm speaking from what I know I would do and it's just a fact, not bravado.

BTW ... Log lives in the town that I grew up in and could very easily look up some of the things I've posted about on this board. Like the fact that my brother is a serial killer ...... and was himself molested by our stepfather when he was a child...which totally warped him.

Yeah, m
There was actually a huge case of a child molestation ring thrown out because it was discovered the confessions of the children were coaxed/manufactured by the DA investigators; but Not before the people spent some 20 odd years in prison. Suppose that's what happens when the justice system exacts vengeance instead of justice.

fj1200
06-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, m
There was actually a huge case of a child molestation ring thrown out because it was discovered the confessions of the children were coaxed/manufactured by the DA investigators; but Not before the people spent some 20 odd years in prison. Suppose that's what happens when the justice system exacts vengeance instead of justice.

That was a big issue in the mid 90's. Many coaxed confessions and many in jail and/or in court.

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah, m

Log .... we are talking about walking in on the pervert molesting your child ... not second or third accounts. My mother caught my stepfather with me, put a gun to his head and then decided to give him a second chance. Why, because she knew that if she killed him all of us would be put in foster homes. So, what did the asshole do ... he left me alone but went after the younger kids, including the boys. Yeah, he was a sick SOB. Six months later she caught him with the boys and then turned him in. He got two years at road camp and then she let him come back into the home. My hatred for my mom runs deeper than for my stepfather. My children were never allowed to visit with my mom...because I didn't feel she would protect them.

The blackness in my heart for child molesters goes deep ... and I've thought long and hard what I would do if I caught anyone with my children. I can see no reason for restraint.

Jim, why do people think the "passion" is only felt/experienced in the first couple of minutes. The passion for this type of crime is always with me so even if it's 20 years later it would be a crime of passion.

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 01:57 PM
That was a big issue in the mid 90's. Many coaxed confessions and many in jail and/or in court.

Which is way different than walking in and finding your child being molested, therefore, different circumstances.

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Jim, why do people think the "passion" is only felt/experienced in the first couple of minutes. The passion for this type of crime is always with me so even if it's 20 years later it would be a crime of passion.

You are correct, I was only assuming of course, as I've never faced such circumstances. I know when my temper hits, I can almost feel the blood rushing around and I literally feel hotter all around. In most mild cases of anger, the passion that is ignited will draw back when cooler heads prevail. But looking at this specific circumstance, I can see making a case for both. Of course in the heat of the moment someone is liable to act out and perhaps assault or kill, and they may be doing so instinctively rather than thinking about their actions. But yes, I can see anger from molestation, as well as other feelings, lasting perhaps a lifetime. Then seeing the perp, it may bring out all of those initial feelings and the victim or family might again react involuntarily based on pure emotion.

I know it's hypocritical to demand justice via trial in some cases, and then advocating vigilante type justice in another. But anything dealing with molesting/sexual abuse to a child falls into a very small and special group. I don't think these people can be rehabilitated. I don't think they would deserve to be. I don't think they deserve to breath, whether in prison, an asylum or outside. I think they just need to be eliminated.

Thunderknuckles
06-19-2012, 05:00 PM
No charges to be filed against the father. WOW!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/19/texas-beating-death-girl-alleged-molester-is-ruled-homicide/

jimnyc
06-19-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/19/texas-beating-death-girl-alleged-molester-is-ruled-homicide/

:clap::clap::clap:

ConHog
06-19-2012, 05:16 PM

A just decision imo

SassyLady
06-19-2012, 08:21 PM
You are correct, I was only assuming of course, as I've never faced such circumstances. I know when my temper hits, I can almost feel the blood rushing around and I literally feel hotter all around. In most mild cases of anger, the passion that is ignited will draw back when cooler heads prevail. But looking at this specific circumstance, I can see making a case for both. Of course in the heat of the moment someone is liable to act out and perhaps assault or kill, and they may be doing so instinctively rather than thinking about their actions. But yes, I can see anger from molestation, as well as other feelings, lasting perhaps a lifetime. Then seeing the perp, it may bring out all of those initial feelings and the victim or family might again react involuntarily based on pure emotion.

I know it's hypocritical to demand justice via trial in some cases, and then advocating vigilante type justice in another. But anything dealing with molesting/sexual abuse to a child falls into a very small and special group. I don't think these people can be rehabilitated. I don't think they would deserve to be. I don't think they deserve to breath, whether in prison, an asylum or outside. I think they just need to be eliminated.

I agree.

logroller
06-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Which is way different than walking in and finding your child being molested, therefore, different circumstances.

Morally, ive no disagreement with killing the bastard. Legally, the system should prevail. That's why we hjus juries though, to weigh law and moral conscience. It's not perfect, but nothing man does is. We what we think is best, learn from our mistakes and move forward.

Nell's Room
06-19-2012, 10:49 PM

Your link says it was ruled a homicide, but the article is titled differently. Oh well, I am glad, he can get on with his life and his daughter can start to heal from this.

logroller
06-19-2012, 11:12 PM
Your link says it was ruled a homicide, but the article is titled differently. Oh well, I am glad, he can get on with his life and his daughter can start to heal from this.
In American law, homicide is a death caused by another; it makes no difference whether such an act was malicious, negligent or justified. For example, a man tries to rob and wields a knife; in a struggle I take the knife, stabbing and kill him. That is a homicide, but it's justifiable by reason of self-defense. As no crime occurred, i.e. murder, manslaughter, or negligent homicide, no charges would be filed.

Kathianne
06-20-2012, 12:07 AM
If someone beats to death a person on the 'sex offenders list', just because that person lives in their neighborhood, that would be a crime.

However, to come across your child or any child being molested in the act?

http://www.wcti12.com/news/Dad-won-t-face-charge-in-death-of-daughter-s-alleged-attacker/-/13530444/15161814/-/11294kq/-/index.html

<section id="content" class="clear"> <article> <hgroup> Dad won't face charge in death of daughter's alleged attacker By Associated Press (http://www.wcti12.com/about/news-team/-/13530814/14684606/-/uagbupz/-/index.html)
POSTED: Jun 19 2012 04:57:23 PM EDT

</hgroup> <figure class="ib-figure-image"> </figure>SHINER, Texas -

Authorities say a Texas father who beat to death a man who tried to molest his 4-year-old daughter will not be charged.

Officials said the Lavaca County grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.

The attack happened on the family's ranch between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Investigators said the 23-year-old father ran toward his daughter's screams, pulled Flores off his child and beat him with his hands.

Emergency crews found Flores' pants and underwear pulled down on his lifeless body when they responded to the 911 call. The girl was taken to a hospital and examined.

Authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Copyright 2012 by WCTI12. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

</article> </section>

Thunderknuckles
06-20-2012, 12:22 AM
The link says the authorities planned to investigate it as a homicide. That's not the same as ruling it a homicide. In any case, it was brought before a Grand Jury and they decided not to charge the father.
Normally a Grand Jury will "green light" just about any case. After all, you have no defense against a Grand Jury. It's just the prosecution presenting evidence and asking that there be a trial. This is what is so astonishing.

I need to move to a small town where everyone knows everyone and the Grand Jury is comprised of my barber, milk man, trash man, and other assorted neighbors :p