PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Penn St

ConHog
06-12-2012, 05:12 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-file/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There is NO WAY Joe Pa and everyone else at PSU wasn't aware of the predator, that can't be denied now.

Missileman
06-12-2012, 05:18 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-file/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There is NO WAY Joe Pa and everyone else at PSU wasn't aware of the predator, that can't be denied now.

Funny...the article you posted only purports that Schultz and Curley were aware and that Schultz had a file.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Funny...the article you posted only purports that Schultz and Curley were aware and that Schultz had a file.

oh come on..............................

Seriously what has to break before yall say "hmm maybe Paterno DID know?"

Missileman
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
oh come on..............................

Seriously what has to break before yall say "hmm maybe Paterno DID know?"

I'll give you maybe, but that's not what you posted.

ConHog
06-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I'll give you maybe, but that's not what you posted.

And I'll give you that I probably should have included IMHO to my OP.

:beer:

Missileman
06-12-2012, 05:43 PM
And I'll give you that I probably should have included IMHO to my OP.

:beer:

And IMO, there isn't anything new to suggest YHO is justified. Sorry...I don't do IMHOs...:laugh2:

logroller
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
And IMO, there isn't anything new to suggest YHO is justified. Sorry...I don't do IMHOs...:laugh2:

The only way JoePa didn't know is if he was senile. it's debatable rather he did his professional duty; but ethically, I've no doubt he failed. He was a helluva coach IMO, that isn't changed by, nor does it excuse his handling of the affair.

gabosaurus
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Sandusky's biggest mistake was choosing to be a football coach. If Sandusky had been a Catholic priest, he would have gotten away with everything.

ConHog
06-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Sandusky's biggest mistake was choosing to be a football coach. If Sandusky had been a Catholic priest, he would have gotten away with everything.

:shakeshead: