PDA

View Full Version : You're giving me $1000

ConHog
06-12-2012, 07:23 PM
HardCore Pawn cracks me up, how are people going to be so rude to people they are trying to sell things to?

Mr. P
06-12-2012, 07:37 PM
You owe us $2 mil just for letting you post here. Just sayin. :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 07:53 PM
HardCore Pawn cracks me up, how are people going to be so rude to people they are trying to sell things to?

The old man there cracks me up. He has pretty good outlook on the world and makes some damn fine wisecracks too.-Tyr

ConHog
06-12-2012, 07:57 PM
The old man there cracks me up. He has pretty good outlook on the world and makes some damn fine wisecracks too.-Tyr

The owners are assholes, the employees are assholes, and the customers are assholes. I don't know how they even make any money.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 08:10 PM
The owners are assholes, the employees are assholes, and the customers are assholes. I don't know how they even make any money.

^^^^^^ I guess I'll just yield to your expertise on that then.:laugh2:--Tyr

PostmodernProphet
06-12-2012, 09:50 PM

dude, they're actors.......true, they're amateurs and they get paid crap but real people don't act like that......

ConHog
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM
dude, they're actors.......true, they're amateurs and they get paid crap but real people don't act like that......

WUT!!! Next you be telling me that wrestling isn't real.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2012, 10:20 PM
^^^^^^ I guess I'll just yield to your expertise on that then.:laugh2:--Tyr

Went right over you head ,eh?-Tyr

Nell's Room
06-13-2012, 03:51 AM

I love that show. I remember the woman that came in demanding $100 for a ticket for Journey, even though there was no price on the ticket. She refused to leave and they had to carry her out.:laugh:

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Went right over you head ,eh?-Tyr

Would signing your name to every post be a little narcissistic?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Would signing your name to every post be a little narcissistic?

Well , not really.
It's a habit from my old forum as many posters used to reply inside the quoted comments and often it got confusing to people which person was saying what if they didnt change the color of thier words to keep it straight and many didnt do that at all. Five years and it became a habit. There unlike here some posts had so many quotes within them from up to five or six members that it took up the entire page.
Old habits sometimes die hard.
If you check here you will see where I've been leaving out the name when I remember to.
Like now..;)

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Well , not really.
It's a habit from my old forum as many posters used to reply inside the quoted comments and often it got confusing to people which person was saying what if they didnt change the color of thier words to keep it straight and many didnt do that at all. Five years and it became a habit. There unlike here some posts had so many quotes within them from up to five or six members that it took up the entire page.
Old habits sometimes die hard.
If you check here you will see where I've been leaving out the name when I remember to.
Like now..;)

It's OK Tyr .... just wanted to use one of them big, unusual words.

ConHog
06-13-2012, 11:25 PM

I bet you had to look it up before using it.

:poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2012, 11:27 PM

Quite alright young lady . I'm sure the unusual word sent at least one member here to the dictionary.
But then again I get the feeling that most words longer than 7 letters sends that same person on a google search of some kind.-Tyr

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 11:27 PM

nope .... I've known quite a few of them during my life time....more recently a prodigious lesbian poster here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2012, 11:29 PM

I surely wouldnt bet that. However , I bet you did before making that post..:lol:

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Quite alright young lady . I'm sure the unusual word sent at least one member here to the dictionary.
But then again I get the feeling that most words longer than 7 letters sends that same person on a google search of some kind.-Tyr

I think everyone should learn a new word daily.....thanks for educating us rubes on another use of a word derived from an old Dutch word .... kockeloeren.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2012, 11:43 PM
I think everyone should learn a new word daily.....thanks for educating us rubes on another use of a word derived from an old Dutch word .... kockeloeren.

The subject of my reply to you was the word you used , not the one I had previously used describing ConHog. However , I really believe that he had to look both words up.-:laugh2:
Three if we count , gadfly.-:laugh:

Do not put that task on him. My guess is that it would strain him so badly that he'd need medical attention within a month.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Say, how do you like the little cartoon tank my son Justin picked out for me?
That boy has a good eye, doesnt he?

SassyLady
06-13-2012, 11:56 PM
The subject of my reply to you was the word you used , not the one I had previously used describing ConHog. However , I really believe that he had to look both words up.-:laugh2:
Three if we count , gadfly.-:laugh:

Do not put that task on him. My guess is that it would strain him so badly that he'd need medical attention within a month.

In all fairness, Tyr, I think ConHog is extremely intelligent. In a one-on-one debate he presents good data, reasonable logic and doesn't flame. Just because he is also a good flamer does not mean he isn't intelligent. I'm pretty sure he knew the meanings of all the 7+ letter words you've used today, as most of the posters on this board knew.

With your "self-acclaimed brilliance" and his "determination" I think we'd see a great debate between the two of you. But I also know that both of you like the schoolyard brawl every now and then.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 12:08 AM
In all fairness, Tyr, I think ConHog is extremely intelligent. In a one-on-one debate he presents good data, reasonable logic and doesn't flame. Just because he is also a good flamer does not mean he isn't intelligent. I'm pretty sure he knew the meanings of all the 7+ letter words you've used today, as most of the posters on this board knew.

With your "self-acclaimed brilliance" and his "determination" I think we'd see a great debate between the two of you. But I also know that both of you like the schoolyard brawl every now and then.

Not really, he admitted not knowing anything about cockalorum at all. He completely ignored gadfly which points to his not knowing it as well.
I'd like to point out that I've not "self-acclaimed brilliance" here or anywhere else. I have spoke facts about my life. Absolutely no reason to lie and were I TO CHOOSE TO LIE IT WOULDNT BE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED HERE.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Not really, he admitted not knowing anything about cockalorum at all. He completely ignored gadfly which points to his not knowing it as well.
I'd like to point out that I've not "self-acclaimed brilliance" here or anywhere else. I have spoke facts about my life. Absolutely no reason to lie and were I TO CHOOSE TO LIE IT WOULDNT BE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED HERE.

My mistake ... I thought the facts you spoke about were being in the same mental class as the "high rated brilliant chess masters". To me, that is self-acclaimed brilliance because no one other than you mentioned this fact about you.

Sometimes I get confused.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 06:36 AM
My mistake ... I thought the facts you spoke about were being in the same mental class as the "high rated brilliant chess masters". To me, that is self-acclaimed brilliance because no one other than you mentioned this fact about you.

Sometimes I get confused.

I see, I really do. Well, if you are confused why don't you let ConHog clear it up for you?
With his determination it should be a breeze for him to do so.
I am sure you will have no problem accepting his explaination.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 06:40 AM

Your not answering this question was just as good an answer as I needed. Thanks.-Tyr

logroller
06-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Your not answering this question was just as good an answer as I needed. Thanks.-Tyr
Well If I don't have anything nice to say...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 07:00 AM

Are you Sassylady?

logroller
06-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Are you Sassylady?
You have as much trouble reading logroller on my post as you do utilizing the quote function?
Free speech goes both ways. You want it private, use the private messaging feature. That, or don't ask stupid questions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 07:26 AM
You have as much trouble reading logroller on my post as you do utilizing the quote function?
Free speech goes both ways. You want it private, use the private messaging feature. That, or don't ask stupid questions.

Obviously I didnt want it private. Had I wanted either her or you to answer in private I would have used the private messaging system here. I am perfectly capable of using it and have already done so here.
Also obvious that you answered for her with your post.
I have no knowledge if this forum allows multiple ID's or not so I asked.
If you have a problem with my free speech say so .
It's not like you'd be the first here or anywhere else for that matter.
By the way, I'll ask any question I want to that is allowed within the rules here!
If that question breaks the Rules say so , otherwise piss off.
You also do not get to tell me how to post or what to post. Got it or do you need me to draw you a picture?
Geesssh , the "in crowd" here is every bit as bad as at the old forum.
If you want to defend ConHog get in line and help your little buddy. ----Tyr

logroller
06-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Obviously I didnt want it private. Had I wanted either her or you to answer in private I would have used the private messaging system here. I am perfectly capable of using it and have already done so here.
Also obvious that you answered for her with your post.
I have no knowledge if this forum allows multiple ID's or not so I asked.
If you have a problem with my free speech say so .
It's not like you'd be the first here or anywhere else for that matter.
By the way, I'll ask any question I want to that is allowed within the rules here!
If that question breaks the Rules say so , otherwise piss off.
You also do not get to tell me how to post or what to post. Got it or do you need me to draw you a picture?
Geesssh , the "in crowd" here is every bit as bad as at the old forum.
If you want to defend ConHog get in line and help your little buddy. ----Tyr
I speak for myself, not others. Nothing about my post suggested otherwise. You just don't like getting called on being a smartass, so you lash out with false allegations and trite posturing.
I didn't say anything was against the rules, I said your question was stupid. If your curious about the rules, there's a thread for that and I encourage you read them. Had you done so, you'd have known there aren't multiple usernames allowed. You might also have read that continued attacks upon another poster (except the cage) is frowned upon because it's detrimental to the spirit of debate.

I realize message boards can be cliquish, but I think you'll find those here to be accepting of newcomers. I was new here once, and many of those here have known each other longer than this board has existed; yet I found acceptance. Perhaps you don't want to be accepted, I don't know; but flippant responses indicate you only wish to troll. Those who have behaved similarly have been reprimanded and banned. If free speech is of greater value than being a contributory member here, by all means continue; I'm just offering a little advice on how to get along with others. Take or leave it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 09:10 AM
I speak for myself, not others. Nothing about my post suggested otherwise. You just don't like getting called on being a smartass, so you lash out with false allegations and trite posturing.
I didn't say anything was against the rules, I said your question was stupid. If your curious about the rules, there's a thread for that and I encourage you read them. Had you done so, you'd have known there aren't multiple usernames allowed. You might also have read that continued attacks upon another poster (except the cage) is frowned upon because it's detrimental to the spirit of debate.

I realize message boards can be cliquish, but I think you'll find those here to be accepting of newcomers. I was new here once, and many of those here have known each other longer than this board has existed; yet I found acceptance. Perhaps you don't want to be accepted, I don't know; but flippant responses indicate you only wish to troll. Those who have behaved similarly have been reprimanded and banned. If free speech is of greater value than being a contributory member here, by all means continue; I'm just offering a little advice on how to get along with others. Take or leave it.

Such advice as that which you offered could have been pm'ed to me(didnt take your own advice I see) yet you saw fit to send it out here and with an easily seen sarcastic reply added on. Had you just wanted to give a newbie advice you would have pm'ed the info and not done so in the manner in which you did.
Yes, I've already found some members very accepting ( have seven new friends here) just as I've found some that engage me to start and maintain a confrontation. The spirit behind your socalled advising was obvious or else you wouldnt have tried to ridicule me while giving it.
Apparently you think such obviously sarcastic and confrontational words as were in your first reply about "private messaging" etc., should be like ice cream and candy to me.
Go ahead and pretend benevolent intentions all that you care to. I will form my opinions of people here by thier words when addressing me not other's explainations of thier socalled true intentions.
This pretending is laughable after you posting a debate challenge to me earlier this morning.
What? Is your internet gunslinging so much faster/better than ConHog's ?:laugh:
Soon , some of you people will learn that I do not kiss ass or bow to anybody alive.
I've invited 7 more friends ,since a couple did previously join here, to view this site and join me here. All 7 declined citing pretty much the same thing.
That the "in crowd" here was not to thier liking and I phrased that mildly.
This morning you drove that point home for me with your socalled "generous and kind advice".
Want to be kind (helpful) to a newbie do not try to ridicule them while openly giving advice ! Take your own advice, use the pm system here.
Some people aren't as "dumb" as you apparently think they are.

Example.. You DID NOT say, " If she had nothing nice to say. Which would have clearly defined that you were speaking for only you , logroller, and not her. However you DID say , "If I have nothing nice to say" in a direct reply to my query to her! Accuracy counts or did you also never learn that?
Now to me that was you speaking for her and I ask if you two are the same person.
Get over it or not. Does not matter to me.--Tyr

fj1200
06-14-2012, 09:19 AM
:rolleyes:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 09:49 AM
:rolleyes:

That is a very mini mod like gesture sir.

fj1200
06-14-2012, 10:04 AM
That is a very mini mod like gesture sir.

You are wrong, not unusual for you though, :poke: so I give you this mini-mod gesture.

:martian:

:laugh:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
You are wrong, not unusual for you though, :poke: so I give you this mini-mod gesture.

:martian:

:laugh:

Used to be I could out duel 8 of you blind folded...............

:rolleyes::laugh:

fj1200
06-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Used to be I could out duel 8 of you blind folded...............

:rolleyes::laugh:

Well, maybe not 8 of me. :laugh:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Well, maybe not 8 of me. :laugh:

Sir, I've read over 40,000 books from my personal library . EIGHT of you I say.

logroller
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
...blah blah ...whiney bullshit..blah blah blah...I'm rubber you're glue...People elsewhere have told me about this place, how terrible it is and I thought I'd come by and start shit based on drama I heard about from others...

FWIW...I don't treat people like they're stupid, I address the stupid things they say. EXAMPLE,

.. You DID NOT say, " If she had nothing nice to say. Which would have clearly defined that you were speaking for only you , logroller, and not her. However you DID say , "If I have nothing nice to say" in a direct reply to my query to her! Accuracy counts or did you also never learn that?
Now to me that was you speaking for her and I ask if you two are the same person.
Get over it or not. Does not matter to me.--Tyr

So to you, if I say "I", I mean "her" and vice versa. Is it opposite day where you're at?

Oh and uh, you made NO direction of the question to Sassylady-- here's your post:

That boy has a good eye, doesnt he?Your not answering this question was just as good an answer as I needed. Thanks.-Tyr
Perhaps... or rather, obviously, instead of rambling about arcane words, you should focus on the proper usage of pronouns and proper names. Because when someone says "you" in a forum, absent reference to an individual name or quote, I assume they're talking to all members of the audience.

fj1200
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Sir, I've read over 40,000 books from my personal library . EIGHT of you I say.

Sir, I no longer have a personal library. Do you know your bum-F' Arkansas library that you frequent? You're welcome. :cool:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Sir, I no longer have a personal library. Do you know your bum-F' Arkansas library that you frequent? You're welcome. :cool:

Give me a few seconds , I'm preparing a rebuttal to that, and am furiously consulting an online thesaurus to find large and unnecessary words to use to give my posts some semblance of actually being able to hang here. I will be back shortly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 10:43 AM
FWIW...I don't treat people like they're stupid, I address the stupid things they say. EXAMPLE,

So to you, if I say "I", I mean "her" and vice versa. Is it opposite day where you're at?

Oh and uh, you made NO direction of the question to Sassylady-- here's your post:

Perhaps... or rather, obviously, instead of rambling about arcane words, you should focus on the proper usage of pronouns and proper names. Because when someone says "you" in a forum, absent reference to an individual name or quote, I assume they're talking to all members of the audience.

Get off it genius. Your explaination is junk and here is why.
My post was quite clearly directed to her and that was not to be mistaken except by a person of low intellect.
Since it was so directed to her for a response the , YOU , in that post was directly asking her opinion not just anybody on this board. Had I wanted just anybody's opinion I would have NOT used the word -YOU- in the post!!
Rather I would have asked, "Say, how do you guys like my cartoon tank that my son Justin picked out for me?"
That would be my soliciting a reply from anybody and everybody that cared to reply.

Dont try to play that crap on me . You and I had not been previously replying back and forth to each other so the , YOU, was clearly meant for her and not you as you well know.
Good grief, how many of you people have no judgement of accuracy at all?
Any excuse is a good one when you are wrong, right?-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Say, do you three tagteam often?
How do you tag in and out ? By tender kisses or what?-:laugh2:

logroller
06-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Get off it genius. Your explaination is junk and here is why.
My post was quite clearly directed to her and that was not to be mistaken except by a person of low intellect.
Since it was so directed to her for a response the , YOU , in that post was directly asking her opinion not just anybody on this board. Had I wanted just anybody's opinion I would have NOT used the word -YOU- in the post!!
Rather I would have asked, "Say, how do you guys like my cartoon tank that my son Justin picked out for me?"
That would be my soliciting a reply from anybody and everybody that cared to reply.

Dont try to play that crap on me . You and I had not been previously replying back and forth to each other so the , YOU, was clearly meant for her and not you as you well know.
Good grief, how many of you people have no judgement of accuracy at all?
Any excuse is a good one when you are wrong, right?-Tyr
"you" =/= "sassy lady" Stating otherwise doesn't change that. Soliciting a reply from SL, you oule have said "hey sassy lady..." or quoted her within the post. Or posted a "^" or any number of ways besides the generic "you". Doesn't matter though, I can post about whatever I want, feel free to ignore me the way you ignore the use of salutations and quotes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 10:51 AM

Have fun boys because I am.
Getting you guys to so clearly reveal your true nature is a blast for me. How about you guys?:laugh:

logroller
06-14-2012, 10:54 AM

Have fun boys because I am.
Getting you guys to so clearly reveal your true nature is a blast for me. How about you guys?:laugh:

Debating you is batting practice at tee ball. Ihavent tagged anyone yet, I'm just getting warmed up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Debating you is batting practice at tee ball. Ihavent tagged anyone yet, I'm just getting warmed up.

Play a lot of tee ball , do ya?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

logroller
06-14-2012, 11:02 AM

Metaphor
. look it up.;)

ConHog
06-14-2012, 11:02 AM

Once again I must ask. Do you bring ANY actual debating skills to the board? I'm happy to trade barbs with you all the live long day, in the appropriate forum. Hell, even OCA keeps his shit in the Steel Cage , for the most part.

Oops there I go "modding" you again. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM

Here is the post I made it is number 19. The previous posts from number 10 to number 19 were all between Sassy and myself with only number 13 being a short one by Conhog. From number 14 onwards all are our posts(Sassy and I) and replies to each other! You did not mistake that I was referencing just anybody to answer unless you are slow witted!
Also my post later that you quoted where I stated again to her , "Your not answering was all the answer that I needed." Now you and I had not previously exchanged any posts so how did you think that it was you? Thats right you didn't. You just now say so in defense of your rude reply of saying about not having anything nice to say. When my question was about my son! Not about me! Read it above and telll me who the subject is in my question to her = (my son Justin) . Get off your crap!
YOUR RUDE REPLY WAS ANSWERING THAT YOU HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY WHEN THE SUBJECT QUITE CLEARLY WAS MY SON!
You damn right I do not take such lightly.

I will and do now ask anybody here to respond if the subject in my question quoted above , about the cartoon tank, was my son Justin. And was logroller's reply about not having anything nice to say also about the subject of my son 's pick ?
Further was it rude or not!!??? Ask yourself if it were you and your child how would you feel.?-Tyr

In addition , who would make a rude reply like he did when the question was about the son of a member here.
Regardless of whether I ask for anybody to answr or not in my question. He can not hide that his rude answer was about my son . Thats too obvious!

logroller
06-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Here is the op:
which relates to Tyr's avatar pic selection how exactly?

Here is the post I made it is number 19. The previous posts from number 10 to number 19 were all between Sassy and myself with only number 13 being a short one by Conhog. From number 14 onwards all are our posts(Sassy and I) and replies to each other! You did not mistake that I was referencing just anybody to answer unless you are slow witted!
Also my post later that you quoted where I stated again to her , "Your not answering was all the answer that I needed." Now you and I had not previously exchanged any posts so how did you think that it was you? Thats right you didn't. You just now say so in defense of your rude reply of saying about not having anything nice to say. When my question was about my son! Not about me! Read it above and telll me who the subject is in my question to her = (my son Justin) . Get off your crap!
YOUR RUDE REPLY WAS ANSWERING THAT YOU HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY WHEN THE SUBJECT QUITE CLEARLY WAS MY SON!
You damn right I do not take such lightly.

I will and do now ask anybody here to respond if the subject in my question quoted above , about the cartoon tank, was my son Justin. And was logroller's reply about not having anything nice to say also about the subject of my son 's pick ?
Further was it rude or not!!??? Ask yourself if it were you and your child how would you feel.?-Tyr

In addition , who would make a rude reply like he did when the question was about the son of a member here.
Regardless of whether I ask for anybody to answr or not in my question. He can not hide that his rude answer was about my son . Thats too obvious!
I clearly responded to post 24 in post 25. I quoted it. Whine all you want about flaming, you asked, no one responded; you arrogantly quip in post 24, I offered a possible explanation from my POV. You think it's flaming your family, report it; otherwise you're just whining.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Here is the op:

I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm going to interject anyway. It appears that some have to make EVERY thread about THEM, no matter how far they must derail that thread.

Reminds me of WindSong, no matter the topic bam she turned it into a thread about her.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Are you Sassylady?

I had no idea you were asking me .... once again, you and I are miscommunicating. I didn't see my name on the post with the question.

Now that I know you would like my opinion .... like the colors, but the driver looks like a skeleton to me....could just be that I need to put on glasses.

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 12:01 PM

I assumed the same .... but truthfully, I did not see the question last night before I retired. I only came across it this morning and was surprised that it was directed at me. Hhhmmmm.....can't quite get on the same page as Tyr....definitely different communicating style......need to be a little bit of a mind reader to find all that accuracy he talks about.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 12:05 PM
I assumed the same .... but truthfully, I did not see the question last night before I retired. I only came across it this morning and was surprised that it was directed at me. Hhhmmmm.....can't quite get on the same page as Tyr....definitely different communicating style......need to be a little bit of a mind reader to find all that accuracy he talks about.

You must spread reputation before giving to sassylady again. blah blah blah

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Here is the op:

I clearly responded to post 24 in post 25. I quoted it. Whine all you want about flaming, you asked, no one responded; you arrogantly quip in post 24, I offered a possible explanation from my POV. You think it's flaming your family, report it; otherwise you're just whining.

Bullshit you fucking liar. You stated clearly that you were responding directly to me thinking it was a post asking anybody that question.
Well the question was about my son's choice of my avatar and you think that your reply was not rude as hell about a member's family. He is five years old and I was bragging about him !
And your freaking reply of "nothing good to say" is flat out rude you arrogant piece of shit!
Take a guess how that would have went down had we been standing face to face!
You didnt have to answer yet you chose to downgrade my son with that smartazz reply!
Any honest member here will agree with that unless they are biased as hell.

You damn right I want Jim /admin to rule on that..
Your bullshit excuses don't cut it dipshit..-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
06-14-2012, 01:12 PM
That's a little over the top Tyr. I think you're over reacting.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 01:27 PM
That's a little over the top Tyr. I think you're over reacting.

I doubt that you would feel that way were it your 5 year old son and you had asked that question. Then got the same reply from him. I thought family was off limit but if his reply was ok then it surely is not of limts!
Is it a thing to be rudely replied to when a member attempts to brag on thier child?
Or are you stating his reply was not rude?
Let one of the ladies here rightly brag about thier child and get a reply such as -- "nothing good to say" from anybody here and see how it is taken!
If you have not read my question , do so , then consider his reply.
There is not a decent man alive that would not consider that damn rude and completely uncalled for!

You damn straight I want admin to rule on this!
His weasel excuses dont cut it..That freaking crossed the line!
Think that it does , then just imagined Jim asking that about his son and getting that reply of "nothing good to say"!!
I do not know Jim as well as you guys do but I DO KNOW HE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVERY BIT AS ANGERED AS I WAS AND POSSIBLY EVEN MORE!-Tyr

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM

I doubt that you would feel that way were it your 5 year old son and you had asked that question. Then got the same reply from him. I thought family was off limit but if his reply was ok then it surely is not of limts!
Is it a thing to be rudely replied to when a member attempts to brag on thier child?
Or are you stating his reply was not rude?
Let one of the ladies here rightly brag about thier child and get a reply such as -- "nothing good to say" from anybody here and see how it is taken!
If you have not read my question , do so , then consider his reply.
There is not a decent man alive that would not consider that damn rude and completely uncalled for!

You damn straight I want admin to rule on this!
His weasel excuses dont cut it..That freaking crossed the line!
Think that it does , then just imagined Jim asking that about his son and getting that reply of "nothing good to say"!!
I do not know Jim as well as you guys do but I DO KNOW HE WOULD HAVE BEEN EVERY BIT AS ANGERED AS I WAS AND POSSIBLY EVEN MORE!-Tyr

Tyr, with respect, I don't think his response was intended to be towards your son or about your son. I think he was implying that he had nothing nice to say to/about you. For the length of time that I've known Logroller, it's certainly not his style to pick on a child, or anyone that is not here for that matter. In fact, he's not even your traditional "flamer", but one who prefers to beat you into submission via debating and wording that wears you down (if I worded that incorrectly, it's a compliment to Log).

I think there is a miscommunication amongst several posting styles here, and kind of makes sense with members that don't have a history with one another.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Bullshit you fucking liar. You stated clearly that you were responding directly to me thinking it was a post asking anybody that question.
Well the question was about my son's choice of my avatar and you think that your reply was not rude as hell about a member's family. He is five years old and I was bragging about him !
And your freaking reply of "nothing good to say" is flat out rude you arrogant piece of shit!
Take a guess how that would have went down had we been standing face to face!
You didnt have to answer yet you chose to downgrade my son with that smartazz reply!
Any honest member here will agree with that unless they are biased as hell.

You damn right I want Jim /admin to rule on that..
Your bullshit excuses don't cut it dipshit..-Tyr

Good, I want Jim to rule on your continued threats of what you'd do if you met someone face to face.

fj1200
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
In fact, he's not even your traditional "flamer", but one who prefers to beat you into submission via debating and wording that wears you down...

High praise, I'm sure, to log. :clap:

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Good, I want Jim to rule on your continued threats of what you'd do if you met someone face to face.

Veiled threats, no one here even really knows each other. We ALWAYS read people posting "If you said that to my face you wouldn't...".

As opposed to...

"Here is your address as per google maps, and I'm going to come fuck you up..."

Now let's all please just drop the drama and go back to discussing political crap up top!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Tyr, with respect, I don't think his response was intended to be towards your son or about your son. I think he was implying that he had nothing nice to say to/about you. For the length of time that I've known Logroller, it's certainly not his style to pick on a child, or anyone that is not here for that matter. In fact, he's not even your traditional "flamer", but one who prefers to beat you into submission via debating and wording that wears you down (if I worded that incorrectly, it's a compliment to Log).

I think there is a miscommunication amongst several posting styles here, and kind of makes sense with members that don't have a history with one another.

With all due respect Jim, the question was completely about my son's choice. It was nothing about me. If he read that question and could not understand that is so obviously me bragging on my son's choice then he truly must be as dense as a log. Every since ConHog started his crap with me I've nbeen getting ankle shots from his friends. This one crossed the line in my book. For I find it almost impossible to believe that he read that question and decided to reply thinking to hit me.
Should you post, my son painted this picture ,isnt it great ? And out of nowhere I replied with this " I, got nothing nice to say" are you going to take it that Im addressing you or the question that was asked?
I view it as an attempt to goad me after he had challenged me to a debate in the HEY TYR thread started by ConHog and I just ignored it.
Im ok with the usual crap tossed about when people get stirred but not this ..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 01:58 PM

What? You afraid of guessing?
Could be a few hundred thousands guesses slow one.
I made no outright statement for you to cry about.--:laugh:---Tyr

Mr. P
06-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Well, since this is NOT directed at any one individual by name, I'll take a shot at the "two" questions.

1.Even though the AV is a cartoon it says "aggressive" or maybe "violent" to me. Don't care for that really.

2. I'm glad to hear your son has a good eye but sorry to hear your son has a bad eye.

Which is the "Good" eye, the "Left" or the "Right"?

jimnyc
With all due respect Jim, the question was completely about my son's choice. It was nothing about me. If he read that question and could not understand that is so obviously me bragging on my son's choice then he truly must be as dense as a log. Every since ConHog started his crap with me I've nbeen getting ankle shots from his friends. This one crossed the line in my book. For I find it almost impossible to believe that he read that question and decided to reply thinking to hit me.
Should you post, my son painted this picture ,isnt it great ? And out of nowhere I replied with this " I, got nothing nice to say" are you going to take it that Im addressing you or the question that was asked?
I view it as an attempt to goad me after he had challenged me to a debate in the HEY TYR thread started by ConHog and I just ignored it.
Im ok with the usual crap tossed about when people get stirred but not this ..--Tyr

I agree that the question was solely about your sons choice of your avatar. But then you more or less posted the question a second time and stated you didn't need an answer, as the non reply was answer enough. I think that's what he had in mind when replying. But honestly, I can't speak for him. I'm sure he'll pop in eventually and give a better explanation than I can. I'm more or less just vouching for his character and posting history.

fj1200

So what was the point of bringing it up twice? Cheap praise for your son or goading someone into breaking a rule?

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 02:01 PM
I can only request...

I'd much rather that the center of attention not be feuding in every other thread, Maybe save some of the anger for Obama or Romney and get back up top and everyone concentrate their anger on current events and politics?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 02:02 PM
OK Jim, for future reference I'd consider it a great favor if you would read and remember post number 61.
I'll let this matter drop out of respect for you as I get the feeling you and I had quite similiar backgrounds.
I'm willing to let it go and see if things improve around here.
But like an elephant I dont forget such things if you get my drift.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 02:05 PM
So what was the point of bringing it up twice? Cheap praise for your son or goading someone into breaking a rule?

See Jim it is exactly that type of shit I've been encountering ever since ConHog and I first tangled.
Ankle biting rude remarks from little yelping dogs

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Alright, let's zip this up in an attempt to move forward. Too much infighting takes away from debating and discussion of current events!