PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jim

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Last week Jim and I talked and put the past behind us. Back in January we had words and I left

Well, both of us were in a bad mood that day, and when Jim extended the olive branch I accepted

With the exception of only a couple of members, the folks here are good people and I enjoy the community

Things have been good over the last six months. Thanks to Obama's economic policies I am logging 52 - 55 hours weeks every week. I moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 3BR Cape Cod house. (Lots of room for the cats who love the oak floors to stretch out on) and it is closer to work.

All in all, things are pretty good

SassyLady
06-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Last week Jim and I talked and put the past behind us. Back in January we had words and I left

Well, both of us were in a bad mood that day, and when Jim extended the olive branch I accepted

With the exception of only a couple of members, the folks here are good people and I enjoy the community

Things have been good over the last six months. Thanks to Obama's economic policies I am logging 52 - 55 hours weeks every week. I moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 3BR Cape Cod house. (Lots of room for the cats who love the oak floors to stretch out on) and it is closer to work.

Welcome back! Missed you. Glad Obama's policies are helping someone out.

Mr. P
06-14-2012, 03:55 AM
Nice to see ya, RSR.

CSM
06-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Welcome back!

Gaffer
06-14-2012, 11:27 AM
This is good news. :salute:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 11:35 AM

welcome back!! And I am glad to hear that things are good with you.

Thunderknuckles
06-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Welcome back friend. Good to see your name again. The Don Rickles of DP :laugh:
Nice!

By the way, should I want a fancy little title how do I go about getting one?

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 11:59 AM

Welcome back, RSR! No need to thank me. Like you said and like we discussed, we all say shit sometimes out of anger, and sometimes it's worse than your everyday spat. When I saw the new member "red state" posting and others confusing him with you, that's when I figured I would reach out. Just glad to see another friend coming back to post with us!

:beer:

logroller
06-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey rsr last year you were kicking th old cancer sticks; still smoke free?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome back! Missed you. Glad Obama's policies are helping someone out.

I am sure you remember one poster who bellowed about "Obama's shitload of economic experience"

Seem he was half right (which is a major accomplishment)

His polices are shit but if you work in mortgage default you are doing well

red states rule
06-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome back, RSR! No need to thank me. Like you said and like we discussed, we all say shit sometimes out of anger, and sometimes it's worse than your everyday spat. When I saw the new member "red state" posting and others confusing him with you, that's when I figured I would reach out. Just glad to see another friend coming back to post with us!

:beer:

For the most part Jim we are a family here. A few members are the black sheep of the fmaily - but we are a family

Every once in awhile the family members have a fight but we patch things up and move on

red states rule
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey rsr last year you were kicking th old cancer sticks; still smoke free?

Yep, still smoke free. The menthol drops are all I need and I am saving thousands of dollars per year

Not to mention the health benefits

red states rule
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
To everyone thanks for the warm welcome

:salute::salute::salute:

OCA
06-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Ohhhhh man........let the real bad OCA come out and play, this will be fun.

Sad for the board but fun for me.

OCA
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Guess your ass got schooled at DCjunkies.com........:laugh2:

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:00 PM

I see OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) decided to try and derail another thread. Have you not been humilated enough yet?

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Lets see, now to find the file titled "illogical fallacies halfwitted terms from the little fellow in PA"

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:01 PM
I see OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) decided to try and derail another thread. Have you not been humilated enough yet?

yawn.............remember, you aren't a mod anymore here boy...........its open season on you.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:02 PM
yawn.............remember, you aren't a mod anymore here boy...........its open season on you.

That never stopped you before OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:03 PM
For the most part Jim we are a family here. A few members are the black sheep of the fmaily - but we are a family

Every once in awhile the family members have a fight but we patch things up and move on

Anybody who considers strangers on the web "family" has serious emotional probs.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Anybody who considers strangers on the web "family" has serious emotional probs.

Well Michael I am sure most people here are delighted you are not a member of their family let alone know you personally

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM
That never stopped you before OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

True, you never garnered any respect staff or not.

Oh boy i've been dreaminf of this time when I could tear you apart without fear of you using that weak tactic you were famous for: when getting crushed ban the person crushing you.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM

Shut the fuck up!!

Why don't you and your new buddy go play in a highway.

Can't even leave a thread welcoming an old poster "home" alone, what the fuck is wrong with you?

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Well Michael I am sure most people here are delighted you are not a member of their family let alone know you personally

Refrain from using my first name until permission has been granted by me.

Only a select few have that privelige and the only privelige you have is cutting my lawn and weeding the garden beds.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:07 PM
True, you never garnered any respect staff or not.

Oh boy i've been dreaminf of this time when I could tear you apart without fear of you using that weak tactic you were famous for: when getting crushed ban the person crushing you.

Yea right

How is the pic of you and your "hot wife" working out? Give it up. Kat and Sassy cut you a new one and I humilated you and watched you melt down OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

Hell you thought Conhog posted the pic!!!

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Shut the fuck up!!

Can't even leave a thread welcoming an old poster "home" alone, what the fuck is wrong with you?

:laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2:
:laugh2:

The wannabe mod rears his ugly head!

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Refrain from using my first name until permission has been granted by me.

Only a select few have that privelige and the only privelige you have is cutting my lawn and weeding the garden beds.

OK sue me MICHAEL!!!!

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Shut the fuck up!!

You mean you expect more from this second rate punk?

This is OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) being OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Yea right

How is the pic of you and your "hot wife" working out? Give it up. Kat and Sassy cut you a new one and I humilated you and watched you melt down OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

Hell you thought Conhog posted the pic!!!

How is PA this time of year? Need a spot for a day trip, your area looks nice.

Can you link to Kat and the old hag cutting me up and thanks for the compliment towards my wife.

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:10 PM

This is OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) being OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

RSR, you gonna start calling Jimmy on the phone about 3-4 times a day now that you are back?:laugh2::laugh2:

You are a lonely and pathetic little guy.

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:11 PM
OK sue me MICHAEL!!!!

Oh you don't want me to sue you, I collect the damages personally.

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:13 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm surprised the mental midget hasn't posted a cartoon yet!

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:16 PM
How is PA this time of year? Need a spot for a day trip, your area looks nice.

Can you link to Kat and the old hag cutting me up and thanks for the compliment towards my wife.

Don't want to talk about the "hot wife" pic eh? Can't say that I blame you since you were exposed as a serial liar on that one Michael

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:16 PM

Actually, I did. I seriously expected that even OCA would let one full day go before he started blasting you anew.

My bad.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Actually, I did. I seriously expected that even OCA would let one full day go before he started blasting you anew.

My bad.

You have a lot to learn about Micheal / OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:19 PM
You have a lot to learn about Micheal / OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

I don't study dog shit that becomes stuck to the bottom of my shoe, I merely wipe it off and move on with my day.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't study dog shit that becomes stuck to the bottom of my shoe, I merely wipe it off and move on with my day.

Now that is an insult to dog shit CH

OCA Obnoxious Condescending Asshole is much lower on the evolutionary scale

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Don't want to talk about the "hot wife" pic eh? Can't say that I blame you since you were exposed as a serial liar on that one Michael

Oh I do want to talk about her, she's smoking, great in bed and a fabulous person.

Here, I don't want you to be left in the cold though, I got a hookup for you, she loves whiny little 125 lbers from PA:

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh I do want to talk about her, she's smoking, great in bed and a fabulous person.

Here, I don't want you to be left in the cold though, I got a hookup for you, she loves whiny little 125 lbers from PA:

very disturbing that you had that pic saved on your PC :lol:

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:28 PM

I've got a whole load of oldies but goodies, RSR just reminds me of the guy who stays at the bar until 2 and hits on the uglies and drunkes around and sometimes then they are still out of his league.

I bet he jerks off alot.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:30 PM

Hey, OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) probably looks at the pic and dreams that really was him and his wife

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:30 PM
I've got a whole load of oldies but goodies, RSR just reminds me of the guy who stays at the bar until 2 and hits on the uglies and drunkes around and sometimes then they are still out of his league.

I bet he jerks off alot.

and I know you have a habit of jerking off to Pampers commercials. You just can't help yourself

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:37 PM

I bet he jerks off alot.

I fail to see how a perso s sex life is relevant on a message board but even so id rather see a guy admit to poking ugly chicks or jerking off than see a guy post a pic of a random woman and claim she's his wife

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
I fail to see how a perso s sex life is relevant on a message board but even so id rather see a guy admit to poking ugly chicks or jerking off than see a guy post a pic of a random woman and claim she's his wife

Maybe that is his fantasy

I only wonder which one OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) really wants the guy or the girl?

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey, OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) probably looks at the pic and dreams that really was him and his wife

And RSR just wishes anyone would ever be his wife!:laugh2:

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:42 PM

Who posted a ramndom pic and said it was his wife?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:45 PM

You can't leave well enough alone can you Micheal? Everyone knows you lied about that pic yet you continue to tell the big lie.

You are such a fool and an idiot. That ego and temper of yours will be your undoing

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 03:45 PM

I'll bet if he was married, he would post an actual picture of his wife and not a found photo or a photo of someone else he knows in his place.

And I can't prove random or not, but you're the only one I know of that posted a picture and outright lied about who it was, and tried to continue said lie a year or 2 later.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:46 PM

Eh you did OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:47 PM
I'll bet if he was married, he would post an actual picture of his wife and not a found photo or a photo of someone else he knows in his place.

And I can't prove random or not, but you're the only one I know of that posted a picture and outright lied about who it was, and tried to continue said lie a year or 2 later.

Oh no Jimmy! Don't drink the kool aid!

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Eh you did OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

You and only you, have proof of that?

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh no Jimmy! Don't drink the kool aid!

No kool aid being drank here. I know the truth from someone who met you, from your FB page & from your own words.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:52 PM
So once again, as usual, everyone is a liar except for Mike/OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:53 PM
No kool aid being drank here. I know the truth from someone who met you, from your FB page & from your own words.

I'm a liar and can't be trusted, remember?

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:53 PM
So once again, as usual, everyone is a liar except for Mike/OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

Oh no, i'm filthy, a snake in the grass. A revenge master.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:54 PM

Damn!!!!

OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) finally told the truth for the first time in over 3 years!!!!!!!!!!

ConHog
06-14-2012, 03:58 PM

In a twist of irony that is probably the most honest post youve ever Made

OCA
Damn!!!!

OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) finally told the truth for the first time in over 3 years!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:

jimnyc

If I must say publicly, that's how I feel right now, and I don't mind sharing with others if you're going to push me to it. How many times have you and I spoken on the phone, about 50-100x? And how many times have you used shit we have discussed against me? About just as many times? And when not sharing what we discuss, you just waltz around and tell everyone that you can basically do as you please, as you have an "in" with management.

I've let you do it to me one too many times. And then you basically laugh at me and admit you do it, and would do it again. THAT'S when I tell you that I won't talk with you no more and don't feel you can be trusted. You EARNED that type of response.

So no, if I had to recommend ANYONE out there, whether on a message board or in real life, don't tell OCA jack shit as he'll use it against you or share with others quicker than you can blink your eye.

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
In a twist of irony that is probably the most honest post youve ever Made

So says the Army major!:laugh2:
:laugh2::laugh2:

And I know members of Seal Team 6!:laugh2:

Kathianne
06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
I am sure you remember one poster who bellowed about "Obama's shitload of economic experience"

Seem he was half right (which is a major accomplishment)

His polices are shit but if you work in mortgage default you are doing well

A successful community organizer doesn't have the skill sets for the Presidency, never mind an unsuccessful community organizer.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:02 PM
A successful community organizer doesn't have the skill sets for the Presidency, never mind an unsuccessful community organizer.

But he good at fooling idiots like Micheal into thinking his shitload of economic experience would save the day, the country, and the world

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:03 PM
If I must say publicly, that's how I feel right now, and I don't mind sharing with others if you're going to push me to it. How many times have you and I spoken on the phone, about 50-100x? And how many times have you used shit we have discussed against me? About just as many times? And when not sharing what we discuss, you just waltz around and tell everyone that you can basically do as you please, as you have an "in" with management.

I've let you do it to me one too many times. And then you basically laugh at me and admit you do it, and would do it again. THAT'S when I tell you that I won't talk with you no more and don't feel you can be trusted. You EARNED that type of response.

So no, if I had to recommend ANYONE out there, whether on a message board or in real life, don't tell OCA jack shit as he'll use it against you or share with others quicker than you can blink your eye.

Can't argue with that, what he says is true. If pushed i'll use whatever is at my disposal. What is the lesson? Don't push me, Jimmy didn't push me...others did and I did what I had to do, it is what it is.

Now I haven't ran around saying I have an "in" with you, come on now!

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:04 PM

Guess the American people thought differently, eh? Or are you going to say there were shenanigans as an excuse?

BTW didn't vote for him, voted for Baldwin, Constitution Party.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Can't argue with that, what he says is true. If pushed i'll use whatever is at my disposal. What is the lesson? Don't push me, Jimmy didn't push me...others did and I did what I had to do, it is what it is.

Ah, the internet tough guy bellows again

There goes the Taneyton Md Wind Section tuning up for another performance

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:05 PM
But he good at fooling idiots like Micheal into thinking his shitload of economic experience would save the day, the country, and the world

Didn't vote for him Terry, would you like access to my voting record you dolt?

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 04:06 PM

Please remember your own words.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Didn't vote for him Terry, would you like access to my voting record you dolt?

Yea just like you did not lie about the "hot copuple" pic right Mike?

You have shown you are a serail liar who cannot be trusted no matter the circumstances

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Ah, the internet tough guy bellows again

There goes the Taneyton Md Wind Section tuning up for another performance

Taneytown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh:

This clown actually thinks he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be the stupides thing on DP ever posted! My hometown is listed right on my stats you freaking moron!:laugh2:

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Yea just like you did not lie about the "hot copuple" pic right Mike?

You have shown you are a serail liar who cannot be trusted no matter the circumstances

Nah, guess you don't want access.

Nice dodge, nice to see you haven't changed.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Taneytown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh:

This clown actually thinks he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might be the stupides thing on DP ever posted! My hometown is listed right on my stats you freaking moron!:laugh2:

Unlike you I admit when I make a mistake and do not try to lie my way out of it

You see Mike, that is the difference between a man like me, and a boy like you

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Unlike you I admit when I make a mistake and do not try to lie my way out of it

You see Mike, that is the difference between a man like me, and a boy like you

Jesus then! You've got like a days worth of admitting to do!

Even God says your manhood is still up to debate!:laugh2:

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Jesus then! You've got like a days worth of admitting to do!

Even God says your manhood is still up to debate!:laugh2:

Lets see Mike, the fake pic your posted, your support of Obama, Greece being the #1 vacation spot in the world, ect, ect, ect

Taking you on is like stepping on a bug. Not much effort is required not is it a challenge. You are washed up has been

Assuming you were ever something to begin with

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Lets see Mike, the fake pic your posted, your support of Obama, Greece being the #1 vacation spot in the world, ect, ect, ect

Taking you on is like stepping on a bug. Not much effort is required not is it a challenge. You are washed up has been

Assuming you were ever something to begin with

You got proof of a fake pic?

You got proof outside of economics of my support of Obama?

Greece is #1 vacation spot, you can find stats that show any damn thing.

Now I think you are the #1 jackoff, I can probably find something that proves it, you can find something (maybe?) that disproves it, see the point? Or am I talking above your head now?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 05:34 PM

You got proof outside of economics of my support of Obama?

Greece is #1 vacation spot, you can find stats that show any damn thing.

Now I think you are the #1 jackoff, I can probably find something that proves it, you can find something (maybe?) that disproves it, see the point? Or am I talking above your head now?

Translation - your busted and desperate to salvage a nonexistent reputation. Mike, it is common knowledge the pic was a lie, your support for Obama. and Kat chewed your skinny ass on Greece - and you just keep showing everyone here what a liar and fool you are

As I said, at one time I had pity for you, but now it is comic relief to watch you dance on the strings I have you tied to

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 05:43 PM

I do, or at least 100% proof that what you posted, in which you claimed it was you and your wife, was NOT in fact you and your wife. Why continue with a lie?

ConHog
06-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I do, or at least 100% proof that what you posted, in which you claimed it was you and your wife, was NOT in fact you and your wife. Why continue with a lie?

Ego.

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM

Who says those pics are me? Who can really say for certain which is really me and which really isn't? Hell 1 might be me, 1 might be a cousin, 1 might be a friend...its like 3 card monty, pick 1 and see if its the real OCA.

Anyway I want the actual accusers to man up and prove it, hows about we let them make an attempt?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM

Bad habits are hard to break Jim

and Michael has many bad habits that wil prove to be his downfall

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Who says those pics are me? Who can really say for certain which is really me and which really isn't? Hell 1 might be me, 1 might be a cousin, 1 might be a friend...its like 3 card monty, pick 1 and see if its the real OCA.

It's basically like this, Mike - you either admit that you made up fake shit here - or you admit that you are running a lie on Facebook. Either way, I don't give a damn. But if what you say is true, and the Facebook name and persona is false - you wouldn't mind me posting a few pictures to share?

ConHog
06-14-2012, 06:06 PM
It's basically like this, Mike - you either admit that you made up fake shit here - or you admit that you are running a lie on Facebook. Either way, I don't give a damn. But if what you say is true, and the Facebook name and persona is false - you wouldn't mind me posting a few pictures to share?

Jim while were on the subject can you confirm for Liar boy that I sent you an article about a former member of Seal Team 6 who is from a small town in NWA pretty damned close to where my IP shows I am.

by NWA I meant northwest Arkansas. Sorry just figured you probably had no idea what I meant.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Jim while were on the subject can you confirm for Liar boy that I sent you an article about a former member of Seal Team 6 who is from a small town in NWA pretty damned close to where my IP shows I am.

I give Mike a few more hours before he takes off with his tail between his legs. This is not the deluge he was bellowing about a few hours ago :laugh: