PDA

View Full Version : Left starts rationalizing Obama’s failures

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:34 AM
What else can the Obama supporters do? They can't fess up what a total failure he turned out to be.

Reminds me of another poster here who openly says he is never wrong, pretends to be superior to the rest of us, and when he fouls up - he makes excuses or tries to blatantly lie his way out of it

Rather than the donkey, the Democratic Party should adopt the ostrich as its mascot. There is so much reality to ignore and so many ridiculous excuses to keep straight, you sometimes wonder if there isn’t someone, somewhere on the left (other than Bill Clinton (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/obamas-economic-trainwreck/2012/06/05/gJQAxqO6GV_blog.html#pagebreak)) who is looking at this stuff rationally.

To demonstrate how unconnected from reality many in the left punditocracy are, I offer a matrix. For Dems, any of the numbered items (problems) can be matched with any of the lettered items (excuses). (Others on the left just ignore the bad news entirely.)

Here are some problems:

1. The Congressional Budget Office has a dire warning about the debt.
2. The jobs numbers stink.
3. Mitt Romney’s favorables are going up.
4. There are daily objections from moderate Democrats to Bain attacks and the refusal to extend the Bush tax cuts.
5. Sanctions and diplomacy haven’t slowed the Iranians’ progress on a nuclear bomb.
6. Obama is standing by while mass murder takes place in Syria.
7. Gay marriage may cost Obama critical states in the election.

Now the excuses:

A. It is a communications problem.
B. Someone is lying (Romney, Fox News, etc.)
C. The voters don’t care about ______.
D. It is racism.
E. It is Bush’s fault.
F. It is House Republicans’ fault.

Notice how you can pair these up any way and still have a lefty argument: 3A, 3B, 3D, 3E and 3F all “work.” So do 5A, 5B, 5C, 5D and 5E. You see, nothing is ever Obama’s fault, and if it is, no one cares.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/dems-in-denial/2012/06/06/gJQASLO4IV_blog.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 06:51 AM
What else can the Obama supporters do? They can't fess up what a total failure he turned out to be.

Reminds me of another poster here who openly says he is never wrong, pretends to be superior to the rest of us, and when he fouls up - he makes excuses or tries to blatantly lie his way out of it

Everything bad is always somebody else's fault and everything good is always bamboy's doing!
How can anybody argue against such perfection?
Reminds me of a certain poster here . I'm new here myself so have no knowledge of the identity of the poster that you referenced.
I wonder if we by any chance are speaking of the same person?-Tyr

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Everything bad is always somebody else's fault and everything good is always bamboy's doing!
How can anybody argue against such perfection?
Reminds me of a certain poster here . I'm new here myself so have no knowledge of the identity of the poster that you referenced.
I wonder if we by any chance are speaking of the same person?-Tyr

Pres Obozo reminds me of a poster here who always blames others when he gets banned or thread banned

It is always "abuse of power" the mods are out to get him, he didn't start the fued, ect, ect

Those failures always have to find someone to pass the buck to

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Pres Obozo reminds me of a poster here who always blames others when he gets banned or thread banned

It is always "abuse of power" the mods are out to get him, he didn't start the fued, ect, ect

Those failures always have to find someone to pass the buck to

Who would that poster be Terry?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Who would that poster be Terry?

Take a LONG look in the mirror OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

Thunderknuckles
06-14-2012, 03:22 PM
I hate to post anything negative about my favorite President but today's political narrative bears a resemblance to the time Reagan was in office. I found this old newspaper clip. Switch out Reagan for Obama and you get the idea:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=19820929&id=oQdfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FYwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1723,4214383

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Take a LONG look in the mirror OCA (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole)

Oh no, you never banned anyone when getting your teeth kicked in, ITS A MYTH!:laugh2:

I owe you and now you aren't staff, get ready for the deluge.

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I hate to post anything negative about my favorite President but today's political narrative bears a resemblance to the time Reagan was in office. I found this old newspaper clip. Switch out Reagan for Obama and you get the idea:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=19820929&id=oQdfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FYwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1723,4214383

Yep, its politics as usual in Amerika. Funny thing though is that nothing is going to get fixed if A Repub or Demo gets in, two peas in the same pod.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Yep, its politics as usual in Amerika. Funny thing though is that nothing is going to get fixed if A Repub or Demo gets in, two peas in the same pod.

You mean you are no longer backing Obama and his "shit load of econmic experience" Michael?

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
You mean you are no longer backing Obama and his "shit load of econmic experience" Michael?

I never backed him Terry, he was a damn sight better than Juan McCain and the dumbest broad alive Sarah though, we'd all be riding horses now under those two(but Sarah would still have "foriegn policy experience" because she can see Russia from her house.:laugh2:

I voted 3rd party, for an actual conservative, bet you can't say that, but you probably can say "hypocrite' pretty good, right?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:33 PM
I never backed him Terry, he was a damn sight better than Juan McCain and the dumbest broad alive Sarah though, we'd all be riding horses now under those two(but Sarah would still have "foriegn policy experience" because she can see Russia from her house.:laugh2:

I voted 3rd party, for an actual conservative, bet you can't say that, but you probably can say "hypocrite' pretty good, right?

And I thought Burger King was home of the whopper!!!

Michael you just can't stop lying can you Michael? No matter how many posts you made backing Obama you still allow your ego rule over what little common sense you have

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:46 PM
And I thought Burger King was home of the whopper!!!

Michael you just can't stop lying can you Michael? No matter how many posts you made backing Obama you still allow your ego rule over what little common sense you have

Other than economics(which he had more experience than Juan McCain) link to 1 post where I backed Obama during the last election cycle?

I'm not even sure why i'm arguing politics with you, your so much a lesser than me, guess I like bashing the handicapped, a personality flaw, i'll deal with it.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Thread has been moved.

Going forward, the first person starting the shit in threads will be banned from said threads and offending posts will go to the cage all by it's lonesome.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Other than economics(which he had more experience than Juan McCain) link to 1 post where I backed Obama during the last election cycle?

I'm not even sure why i'm arguing politics with you, your so much a lesser than me, guess I like bashing the handicapped, a personality flaw, i'll deal with it.

and I also recall Jim busted your ass to post a link to that stupid comment about Obama's economic experience and you failed as usual

You are such a toad Micheal and at one time a pitied you

But now you are lust a troll that provides a little bit of comic relief

OCA
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
and I also recall Jim busted your ass to post a link to that stupid comment about Obama's economic experience and you failed as usual

You are such a toad Micheal and at one time a pitied you

But now you are lust a troll that provides a little bit of comic relief

Again, the question to you was:can you post a link to anything else I said Terry that backed Obama during the last election cycle?

If no, just say so.

Other than that politely bow out.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Again, the question to you was:can you post a link to anything else I said Terry that backed Obama during the last election cycle?

If no, just say so.

Other than that politely bow out.

Posing a link to that Micheal is like posting a link to prove the sky is blue

Everyone here knows you backed Obama and like most Obama supporters you are now running away from it

Or is serial lying side taking over once again?

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Posing a link to that Micheal is like posting a link to prove the sky is blue

Everyone here knows you backed Obama and like most Obama supporters you are now running away from it

Or is serial lying side taking over once again?

Post a link or STFU.

OCA
06-14-2012, 04:10 PM
He can't do it because it doesn't exist so like any good neocon he's going to attempt to smear and defame....I pity the little bastard!

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Post a link or STFU.

As I posted before, if you can use OCA's (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) temper and ego against him you have him beat

Thanks for proving me right once again son

Kathianne
06-14-2012, 04:15 PM

I tried, couldn't read it. Black out for picture, sentences cut off at margins. No bars to read beyond page shown.

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:32 PM
As I posted before, if you can use OCA's (Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) temper and ego against him you have him beat

Thanks for proving me right once again son

Well we are waiting for you to use that!????????????????

I'm going to own you AGAIN on this board.

red state
06-14-2012, 05:33 PM
I say post the link. I hope OCA didn't support B.O. and I doubt he did by the few threads I've been able to gather from my short time here on DP. Of course, I always tell liberals to put up or shut up and what's fair for the goose is....well, you know. I do know that I don't see anything to prove the following either: [Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
Posing a link to that Micheal is like posting a link to prove the sky is blue. Everyone here knows you backed Obama and like most Obama supporters you are now running away from it. Or is serial lying side taking over once again?] I supposes everyone doesn't include EVERYONE. Post the proof that OCA supported B.O. It will be very much appreciated. If you can't prove it...an apology is in order.

OCA, I hated that I had to vote for McShame/Palin. I'm also not proud of the fact that I voted for either of the Bush's. I will not be proud of casting a vote for Mittens either BUT I'm certainly not going to support B.O. by taking votes away from the better of two evils. I do intend to proudly vote for the first black MAN (not a boy like the one we have now) come 2016. He meets all of my requirements that I'm aware of. He's been in the military (honorably), he's currently serving as a representative, He is NOT politically correct (AT ALL), he holds firm on the sanctity of marriage, fights for the unborn, the safety of our borders and the preservation of the English language. He understands the importance of our God given rights to protect our families and, as a Christian, respects the freedoms OF religion (not FROM religion). OCA, if your vote to a third party cost us all to suffer the lil' libbie loser we now have in the White House, an apology is indeed the least you can do for unconsciously supporting our enemy.

Now, getting back on topic (I think). RSR, as a former member, should be able to come up with a link to back his claim. In the meantime, I will try to research this myself but I am not very agile on this site (YET).

ConHog
06-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Well we are waiting for you to use that!????????????????

I'm going to own you AGAIN on this board.

You mean like you owned SassyLady awhile back? :lol:

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:36 PM
You mean like you owned SassyLady awhile back? :lol:

OOOOOOH caught in a misworded statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO TO SASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:
:laugh2:

I guess though thats better than you could do.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 05:45 PM
OOOOOOH caught in a misworded statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd that if it were only a "misworded" <----the irony, if it were misstated, that you felt the need to disappear for months!

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM
I say post the link. I hope OCA didn't support B.O. and I doubt he did by the few threads I've been able to gather from my short time here on DP. Of course, I always tell liberals to put up or shut up and what's fair for the goose is....well, you know. I do know that I don't see anything to prove the following either: [Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
Posing a link to that Micheal is like posting a link to prove the sky is blue. Everyone here knows you backed Obama and like most Obama supporters you are now running away from it. Or is serial lying side taking over once again?] I supposes everyone doesn't include EVERYONE. Post the proof that OCA supported B.O. It will be very much appreciated. If you can't prove it...an apology is in order.

OCA, I hated that I had to vote for McShame/Palin. I'm also not proud of the fact that I voted for either of the Bush's. I will not be proud of casting a vote for Mittens either BUT I'm certainly not going to support B.O. by taking votes away from the better of two evils. I do intend to proudly vote for the first black MAN (not a boy like the one we have now) come 2016. He meets all of my requirements that I'm aware of. He's been in the military (honorably), he's currently serving as a representative, He is NOT politically correct (AT ALL), he holds firm on the sanctity of marriage, fights for the unborn, the safety of our borders and the preservation of the English language. He understands the importance of our God given rights to protect our families and, as a Christian, respects the freedoms OF religion (not FROM religion). OCA, if your vote to a third party cost us all to suffer the lil' libbie loser we now have in the White House, an apology is indeed the least you can do for unconsciously supporting our enemy.

Now, getting back on topic (I think). RSR, as a former member, should be able to come up with a link to back his claim. In the meantime, I will try to research this myself but I am not very agile on this site (YET).

First off,this is RSR's M.O. for time and memorial....make a claim then when said claim is called into question he will try to slander and defame the other poster when he knows he can't back up the claim he made. Get used to it, he's not changing.

Now as for my 3rd party vote, I won't apologize(its nothing personal against you), I vote on conscience and my conscience and intelligence tells me that if we keep electing these Repub and Dem clowns we are done and I won't be a party to that. The lesser of two evils? They are both equally evil, both are in Washington only for power and to hold onto that power, neither gives a damn about people except feeding them rhetorical red meat come election time and then once elected doing what they can to line their pockets with gold.

As far as the economy goes? Its over, finito, finale...........we are so far down and in the hole that no 1 man or congress or nation can pull us out. Man got us into this mess because of greed and now we expect man to get us out? Really? Plus leading economists are predicting a double dip recession coming this fall/winter.........that will really break the camel's back, 15-20% unemployment nationwide.

So my advice is enjoy the ride while it lasts, live everyday to the fullest with what you got because its coming to an end soon.

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Odd that if it were only a "misworded" <----the irony, if it were misstated, that you felt the need to disappear for months!

Did you not hear me when I explained myself oh about two weeks ago?

ConHog
06-14-2012, 05:51 PM
First off,this is RSR's M.O. for time and memorial....make a claim then when said claim is called into question he will try to slander and defame the other poster when he knows he can't back up the claim he made. Get used to it, he's not changing.

Now as for my 3rd party vote, I won't apologize(its nothing personal against you), I vote on conscience and my conscience and intelligence tells me that if we keep electing these Repub and Dem clowns we are done and I won't be a party to that. The lesser of two evils? They are both equally evil, both are in Washington only for power and to hold onto that power, neither gives a damn about people except feeding them rhetorical red meat come election time and then once elected doing what they can to line their pockets with gold.

As far as the economy goes? Its over, finito, finale...........we are so far down and in the hole that no 1 man or congress or nation can pull us out. Man got us into this mess because of greed and now we expect man to get us out? Really? Plus leading economists are predicting a double dip recession coming this fall/winter.........that will really break the camel's back, 15-20% unemployment nationwide.

So my advice is enjoy the ride while it lasts, live everyday to the fullest with what you got because its coming to an end soon.

The phrase is Time IMMEMORIAL, not time and memorial.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 05:52 PM

Michael, one lie sounds so much like the last one. You just ramble on incoherently blurting out one lie after another

Why would anyone pay attention to your "explanations"?

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM
The phrase is Time IMMEMORIAL, not time and memorial.

Who gives a fuck, you got it.

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Michael, one lie sounds so much like the last one. You just ramble on incoherently blurting out one lie after another

Why would anyone pay attention to your "explanations"?

I love the attempts to slander and defame when he can't defend his claims.

Its you who is looking like the liar lol:laugh2:

Even the new members are beginning to see that

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM

And I've seen you lie so many times that I learn to go with my gut feeling.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 05:58 PM

That's rich, considering neither is even possible to happen here. Crack open a book and learn before speaking gibberish.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 05:58 PM

Its you who is looking like the liar lol:laugh2:

Even the new members are beginning to see that

Michael you left out "abuse of power" because Jim backed me up with the pic and anyone can go back and read your past posts in support of Obama

You are like a child Mike who was denied another cookie by Mommy

You play the victim card as much as Virgil and that is a major accomplishment

OCA
06-14-2012, 05:59 PM
And I've seen you lie so many times that I learn to go with my gut feeling.

Yes Jimmy, jump on the bandwagon because you are personally pissed at me. You can hang your toes off the side, it sits high off the ground so they won't hit the pavement.

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
That's rich, considering neither is even possible to happen here. Crack open a book and learn before speaking gibberish.

They aren't? In a legal sense yes, but in the context of this little world here its possible and RSR is paving the way.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Yes Jimmy, jump on the bandwagon because you are personally pissed at me. You can hang your toes off the side, it sits high off the ground so they won't hit the pavement.

No, Jimmy is speaking the truth. Did it ever occur to you that sometimes I 'avoided' the bandwagon, out of respect to you? But it's doubtful that you would ever understand anything about respect amongst friends.

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Michael you left out "abuse of power" because Jim backed me up with the pic and anyone can go back and read your past posts in support of Obama

You are like a child Mike who was denied another cookie by Mommy

You play the victim card as much as Virgil and that is a major accomplishment

It seems some have went back to find those posts and came up empty handed, wonder why?

Again, Jimmy has never seen me face to face so he can't be 100% certain which is me and which isn't.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:03 PM
They aren't? In a legal sense yes, but in the context of this little world here its possible and RSR is paving the way.

Wrong. Slander is SPOKEN words. What you're trying to speak of is LIBEL, which is written words. And considering we are talking internet persona's, and no real names or knowledge is being discussed, and therefore no damages, defamation goes flying out the window too.

Wrong on every count.

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:03 PM
No, Jimmy is speaking the truth. Did it ever occur to you that sometimes I 'avoided' the bandwagon, out of respect to you? But it's doubtful that you would ever understand anything about respect amongst friends.

I'm beginning to think that you kind of had a hand in the RSR/4horsemen thing.

Jimmy can't know 100% for certain that he is speaking the truth.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm beginning to think that you kind of had a hand in the RSR/4horsemen thing.

Jimmy can't know 100% for certain that he is speaking the truth.

So you don't mind if I out some stranger from Facebook then, correct?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
It seems some have went back to find those posts and came up empty handed, wonder why?

Again, Jimmy has never seen me face to face so he can't be 100% certain which is me and which isn't.

Who are you trying to convince Mike? You? The rest of the board? My God son give it up you are beaten and it seems you are too damn stupid to accept it

Jim nailed you skinny ass and you keep coming back for more. It is only a matter of time before you crawl of and disappear for a couple more months lijke you always do whne oyur ass gets whipped

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Wrong. Slander is SPOKEN words. What you're trying to speak of is LIBEL, which is written words. And considering we are talking internet persona's, and no real names or knowledge is being discussed, and therefore no damages, defamation goes flying out the window too.

Wrong on every count.

Ok libel, so IOW we can spout off any foolish bullshit( which Terry is doing) we want and there is no recourse in calling their bluff? I'm not talking legalities here.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 06:06 PM

Please do Jim and give the community some first class entertainment at Mike's expense

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Who are you trying to convince Mike? You? The rest of the board? My God son give it up you are beaten and it seems you are too damn stupid to accept it

Jim nailed you skinny ass and you keep coming back for more. It is only a matter of time before you crawl of and disappear for a couple more months lijke you always do whne oyur ass gets whipped

HAHAHAHA...who just got booted off for like 6 months? Answer=you.:laugh2:

Talk about crawling off and licking open wounds.:laugh2:

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:08 PM

??????????????????

Not sure if I understand

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok libel, so IOW we can spout off any foolish bullshit( which Terry is doing) we want and there is no recourse in calling their bluff? I'm not talking legalities here.

Sure, you can call a bluff, just don't try and overreach your intelligence on matters you obviously know little about.

red states rule
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
??????????????????

Not sure if I understand

and guess what Jim? I do not think he is playing dumb. He really IS that dumb!!!!

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:10 PM
??????????????????

Not sure if I understand

There's a guy on Facebook that I used to communicate with, who I had apparently believed was you. If you're saying that person is not you, then you won't have an issue if I post a few pictures from that other persons page?

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:15 PM
There's a guy on Facebook that I used to communicate with, who I had apparently believed was you. If you're saying that person is not you, then you won't have an issue if I post a few pictures from that other persons page?

Might be me, might not but yeah I got problems with you lifting pics from that page same as I would have problems with someone from the NYT, Google, fucking Da Mimmos restaurant in Baltimore etc. etc. taking that shit.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Might be me, might not but yeah I got problems with you lifting pics from that page same as I would have problems with someone from the NYT, Google, fucking Da Mimmos restaurant in Baltimore etc. etc. taking that shit.

come on dude just say

"okay, I was trying to pull a fast one, and it backfired" and it's over.

You're like my son when he was small . I'd catch him with cookie crumbs falling out of his mouth as he was denying that he got into the cookie jar before dinner. In the end, it would have been less painful if he had just said "dad you caught me I got into the cookie jar"

red states rule
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
come on dude just say

"okay, I was trying to pull a fast one, and it backfired" and it's over.

You're like my son when he was small . I'd catch him with cookie crumbs falling out of his mouth as he was denying that he got into the cookie jar before dinner. In the end, it would have been less painful if he had just said "dad you caught me I got into the cookie jar"

CH, you REALLY expect Mike to be smarter and more mature then a small child? Damn, you are asking way to much from him

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM

Your lies have made you start posting stupid and silly shit. The bottom line is that the picture you posted here, and stated to be of you and your wife, is NOT of you and your wife. Not only do I know this from talking with you, and from your Facebook page - but you met a fucking member here who also stated for the record that the picture was not of you. End of story.

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Your lies have made you start posting stupid and silly shit. The bottom line is that the picture you posted here, and stated to be of you and your wife, is NOT of you and your wife. Not only do I know this from talking with you, and from your Facebook page - but you met a fucking member here who also stated for the record that the picture was not of you. End of story.

As I said a few days ago, Darin cannot be 100% sure as if I passed Darin on the street right now I wouldn't recognize him, his memory is not photographic.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 06:24 PM

BUT BUT BUT Darin only ate a meal with the guy, doubtful he remembers what he looks like LOL

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:24 PM
BUT BUT BUT Darin only ate a meal with the guy, doubtful he remembers what he looks like LOL

True true, plus we were drinkin'.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
As I said a few days ago, Darin cannot be 100% sure as if I passed Darin on the street right now I wouldn't recognize him, his memory is not photographic.

I'm the one with the fried brain, I have full confidence that Darin would know the difference between the person he met and the person you posted, since they're not even remotely similar.

ConHog
06-14-2012, 06:26 PM
True true, plus we were drinkin'.

LOL you have been BUSTED

OCA
06-14-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm the one with the fried brain, I have full confidence that Darin would know the difference between the person he met and the person you posted, since they're not even remotely similar.

My brain is not fried, its MENSA and I don't remember Darin, only his wife.