PDA

View Full Version : new thread - Hardcore Pawn

ConHog
06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
I love this show

Please discuss this show and this show ONLY in this thread. I want my Hard Core Pawn thread.

Nell's Room
06-15-2012, 04:42 AM
We are a fair bit behind you guys in the States! Last episode a bloke came in with an elephant skull. Didn't even look like one, he wanted about a grand for it.

tailfins
06-15-2012, 08:23 AM
The proprietor's name says it all "Less Gold". Broad is also a fitting name for his daughter. I have a better opinion of the Las Vegas based Pawn Stars. Rick Harrison seems less inclined to give people as little as possible for their stuff.

aboutime
06-15-2012, 02:27 PM
I love this show

Please discuss this show and this show ONLY in this thread. I want my Hard Core Pawn thread.

Hard Core Pawn is probably the best cable, reality show on the air that Truly demonstrates, and answers many questions anyone might have about...Why Detroit is a dying city.
Most of the clients who go there expecting to be rewarded highly for their phony junk. And those who threaten the Owner, his son, and daughter. Are probably the most accurate demonstration of how the National Education System has failed, and continues to fail.
It's like watching a TALKING version of a RAP convention, where all of the participants are Sore Losers.

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 06:07 AM
The proprietor's name says it all "Less Gold". Broad is also a fitting name for his daughter. I have a better opinion of the Las Vegas based Pawn Stars. Rick Harrison seems less inclined to give people as little as possible for their stuff.

I have watched Pawn Stars once and I didn't enjoy it. They don't have any security guards to drag away the annoying folk!