PDA

View Full Version : TIME: We Are Americans - Just Not Legally

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:23 PM
What part of illegal does TIME and the rest of the liberal do not understand?

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2012/June/Time%20613.jpg

Kathianne
06-14-2012, 04:24 PM

Really, at a loss for words. TIME, I guess is so scrambling for subscribers they're hoping for Europeans?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Really, at a loss for words. TIME, I guess is so scrambling for subscribers they're hoping for Europeans?

I think it is more like getting those "undocumented Democrats" signed up in time for the November election

ConHog
06-14-2012, 04:33 PM

Im not going to post my last name here, but if a squatter sneaks into my house does he then get to claim to be a member of my family?

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Im not going to post my last name here, but if a squatter sneaks into my house does he then get to claim to be a member of my family?

When the illegals they come to America illegaly, many demand the US taxpayer pay for their health needs, housing, education of their kids, and many government services

Many muder US citizens and commit other crimes and yet they are portrayed in a very sympathetic way in the liberal media

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
When the illegals they come to America illegaly, many demand the US taxpayer pay for their health needs, housing, education of their kids, and many government services

Many muder US citizens and commit other crimes and yet they are portrayed in a very sympathetic way in the liberal media

But think of the benefits that they bring. Bedbugs, diseases ,bambino's, crime and drugs. Im sure there are more but that is enough for now. In fact , far more than enough!-Tyr

red states rule
06-14-2012, 04:50 PM
But think of the benefits that they bring. Bedbugs, diseases ,bambino's, crime and drugs. Im sure there are more but that is enough for now. In fact , far more than enough!-Tyr

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/17000/Border-Penny--17121.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2012, 05:30 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/17000/Border-Penny--17121.jpg

What is it with mexicans and silly straw hats? Look silly as hell.-Tyr

Nell's Room
06-15-2012, 04:25 AM

Someone will know who these people are, and can round them all up and question them.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Someone will know who these people are, and can round them all up and question them.

Forget questioning them. Enfore the law and deport them

Oh, Obama has stopped that so he can shore up the Undocumented Democrat vote

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 04:56 AM
If they have been in the country for a long period of time, say ten years, then I say let them stay, because chances are they have contributed to the system via taxes. But those who are in the country for a shorter time, without a proper reason, send them back.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:01 AM
If they have been in the country for a long period of time, say ten years, then I say let them stay, because chances are they have contributed to the system via taxes. But those who are in the country for a shorter time, without a proper reason, send them back.

So the law means nothing to you?

BTW allowing the illegals to stay should do wonders to help US CITIZENS find a job in the Obama economy

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:04 AM
So the law means nothing to you?

BTW allowing the illegals to stay should do wonders to help US CITIZENS find a job in the Obama economy

The law can still be enforced, but I have an issue with sending back people who have paid taxes. If you want to send them back, give them back their tax money. If is wrong to accept their money and then send them back home.

US citizens could find a job in their local McDonalds, but many Americans think 'flipping burgers' is for high school dropouts, so they refuse to take such a job.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:12 AM
The law can still be enforced, but I have an issue with sending back people who have paid taxes. If you want to send them back, give them back their tax money. If is wrong to accept their money and then send them back home.

US citizens could find a job in their local McDonalds, but many Americans think 'flipping burgers' is for high school dropouts, so they refuse to take such a job.

Fine, we can sned them yopu YOUR counrty and YOU can take a few into your home

I did not know you were such an exp[ert on America, econoics, and law enforcement. Damn you libs are an amazing bunch. You claim to know so much but when you are in power you f*** up everything you do

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:16 AM

I did not know you were such an exp[ert on America, econoics, and law enforcement. Damn you libs are an amazing bunch. You claim to know so much but when you are in power you f*** up everything you do

Bush is no longer in power, so calm down.:laugh:

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Bush is no longer in power, so calm down.:laugh:

Where did I bring up Bush? Libs constantly talk about Bush since they do not want to talk about Obama and his miserable record and it is a lame way for them to change the subject

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Where did I bring up Bush? Libs constantly talk about Bush since they do not want to talk about Obama and his miserable record and it is a lame way for them to change the subject

I was responding to your last statement in your previous post. Never mind!

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:22 AM
I was responding to your last statement in your previous post. Never mind!

OK hotshot where did I mention Bush?

I did not know you were such an expert on America, econoics, and law enforcement. Damn you libs are an amazing bunch. You claim to know so much but when you are in power you f*** up everything you do

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:31 AM
OK hotshot where did I mention Bush?

You didn't, and you do not understand what I meant. As I said, never mind.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:33 AM
You didn't, and you do not understand what I meant. As I said, never mind.

OK, another liberal stepped in it and now backs away. Funy thing is many libs know deep dwon the Bush recession was so much better then the Obama recovery we told we are in

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:42 AM
OK, another liberal stepped in it and now backs away. Funy thing is many libs know deep dwon the Bush recession was so much better then the Obama recovery we told we are in

That is your opinion, others see it differently. It is saddening when so many people lose their jobs, it is often difficult to find work elsewhere, because is one job but 100 people queuing up for it. I believe the situation has improved somewhat, which is good to see.

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:44 AM
That is your opinion, others see it differently. It is saddening when so many people lose their jobs, it is often difficult to find work elsewhere, because is one job but 100 people queuing up for it. I believe the situation has improved somewhat, which is good to see.

and with Obozo adding more ileagls to the job pool will do wonders for those folks to find work.

Where the hell has it improved? Obozo has lost over 2 million jobs since he took office and the size of the US workforce has decreased greatly

And all Obozo says is that it is all Bush's fault

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:48 AM
and with Obozo adding more ileagls to the job pool will do wonders for those folks to find work.

Where the hell has it improved? Obozo has lost over 2 million jobs since he took office and the size of the US workforce has decreased greatly

And all Obozo says is that it is all Bush's fault

Hey, we have illegals over here, too! But they arrive by plane and 'forget' to go home, yet our government cares only for the asylum seekers who arrive by boat. Go figure. They ignore the major problem in favor of the small problem.

Has the size of the US workforce decrease because there are simply not enough jobs to go around, or for another reason?

red states rule
06-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Hey, we have illegals over here, too! But they arrive by plane and 'forget' to go home, yet our government cares only for the asylum seekers who arrive by boat. Go figure. They ignore the major problem in favor of the small problem.

Has the size of the US workforce decrease because there are simply not enough jobs to go around, or for another reason?

The US workforce has decreased due to Obozo's economic polcies.

He has reguated the hell out of the private sector, The oil drilling ban is still in effect. Obamacare and the massive tax hikes coming on 1/1/13 has hiring on hold in the private sector

Obozo is doing everything he can NOT to grow the private sector and doing everything he can to grow the PUBLIC sector