PDA

View Full Version : well, this is it

ConHog
06-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Some (most) of you are some fine folks. Smart, funny, and just overall enjoyable to banter with.

However, it has became increasingly obvious that a small, but vocal group just flat doesn't want me here and I don't want to be reason for this board's failure nor do I want a repeat of a previous situation so I am choosing to move on.

I enjoyed most of my time here, and am sorry that some feel I wasn't a worthwhile poster.

I wish each and every person here the best of luck.

jimnyc
06-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Dude, seriously, an "I'm leaving" thread? That's gay and you know it. Man up, defend yourself when necessary and be humble when necessary. Post with passion but not with arrogance. It's a better plan than leaving when things don't go your way.

Dilloduck
06-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Some (most) of you are some fine folks. Smart, funny, and just overall enjoyable to banter with.

However, it has became increasingly obvious that a small, but vocal group just flat doesn't want me here and I don't want to be reason for this board's failure nor do I want a repeat of a previous situation so I am choosing to move on.

I enjoyed most of my time here, and am sorry that some feel I wasn't a worthwhile poster.

I wish each and every person here the best of luck.

Luck with what ?

OCA
06-14-2012, 09:38 PM
:laugh2:

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:34 AM

Mike, would be asking too much if you would join CH if indeed he rides off into the sunset? I am sure you would recieve thanks from a huge majority of the active members here

That is the one thing that is so good about your frequent returns to the board. If feels so damn good when you leave

Nell's Room
06-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Come on, Con, don't leave! Of course we want you here, you are fun to debate with, and I have enjoyed our discussions in the short time I have been here!

OCA
06-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Mike, would be asking too much if you would join CH if indeed he rides off into the sunset? I am sure you would recieve thanks from a huge majority of the active members here

That is the one thing that is so good about your frequent returns to the board. If feels so damn good when you leave

No fucking way, i'm here to force yor sorry old ass into slinking away like a girl for another 6 months.

Lol@ Terry trying to get under God's skin.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

darin
06-15-2012, 06:09 AM
Dude, seriously, an "I'm leaving" thread? That's gay and you know it. Man up, defend yourself when necessary and be humble when necessary. Post with passion but not with arrogance. It's a better plan than leaving when things don't go your way.

Agreed - C'mon Aaron. Really? that's a retired Army major saying all that crap? Did you see the thread about Things Veterans Will Never Say? I think they forgot one:

"I'm leaving this forum! Everybody reply and try to convince me to stay!"

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 09:48 AM
convince me to stay!"

I think we should direct our attention to getting OCA to leave......

OCA
06-15-2012, 10:24 AM
I think we should direct our attention to getting OCA to leave......

That type of thing just hardens my resolve to stay, i thrive on hatred towards me here, its equal to air and water to me. Want me to leave? Show me lots of love, its kryptonite.

OCA
06-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Agreed - C'mon Aaron. Really? that's a retired Army major saying all that crap? Did you see the thread about Things Veterans Will Never Say? I think they forgot one:

"I'm leaving this forum! Everybody reply and try to convince me to stay!"

He wasn't ever an army major.

Missileman
06-15-2012, 11:19 AM
That type of thing just hardens my resolve to stay, i thrive on hatred towards me here, its equal to air and water to me. Want me to leave? Show me lots of love, its kryptonite.

LOL...your need for affirmation is second only to Windsong's.

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 11:19 AM
No fucking way, i'm here to force yor sorry old ass into slinking away like a girl for another 6 months.

That ain't gonna happen, NO ONE will be leaving as a result of you. I'll take 2 Conhogs and 2 RSR's over you.

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM

I doubt it matters what your resolve is.....I can't remember how many times you've been banned since I first started posting here but I don't think I can remember any time you lasted a month......

SassyLady
06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
I will take psychoblues over oca.

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Yeah, I miss the old drunk. At least you knew what to expect from that old bastard!

But back to the point, Conhog leaving. I have my share of fights with him, probably more than others, but I think it's silly to leave over words on a screen. We all make our own way here, who we remain friends with, who we ignore, who we engage... Tis all up to ourselves what we make out of the place. I think he should remain.

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 12:58 PM

by the way, PB is currently entertaining the masses at another board I visit.....

Abbey Marie
06-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I miss the old drunk. At least you knew what to expect from that old bastard!

But back to the point, Conhog leaving. I have my share of fights with him, probably more than others, but I think it's silly to leave over words on a screen. We all make our own way here, who we remain friends with, who we ignore, who we engage... Tis all up to ourselves what we make out of the place. I think he should remain.

Bite your tongue!

aboutime
06-15-2012, 01:33 PM

Being a new member here. It appears I haven't missed much that took place before I arrived. But I do wonder why oca is so hostile to everyone.
Any thoughts, or advice you can provide Sassy?

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:16 PM
LOL...your need for affirmation is second only to Windsong's.

Lol...ok.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM
That ain't gonna happen, NO ONE will be leaving as a result of you. I'll take 2 Conhogs and 2 RSR's over you.

And I won't be leaving.

Your just pissed personally, I understand.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:18 PM
I doubt it matters what your resolve is.....I can't remember how many times you've been banned since I first started posting here but I don't think I can remember any time you lasted a month......

And that matters why?

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Being a new member here. It appears I haven't missed much that took place before I arrived. But I do wonder why oca is so hostile to everyone.

Your asking Sassy for advice? Why yes you are truely new!

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:21 PM

"your honor I introduce exhibit A as to the lady's lack of mental facilities":laugh2:

aboutime
06-15-2012, 02:22 PM

If I had directed my question your way. It would have mattered. But. Since I asked Sassy about you. That would be like asking Obama to explain whether he considers himself more black, or more white.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I count 5 replies directly referencing me or quoting me........my opinions and blessings truely matter to everyone on this board, that is now etched in stone.

It is as it has always been though.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:27 PM
If I had directed my question your way. It would have mattered. But. Since I asked Sassy about you. That would be like asking Obama to explain whether he considers himself more black, or more white.

Your reply makes zero sense.

Asking Sassy her opinion on me is like trying to pick a turd up from the clean end, the opinion will be tainted and dirty either way and smell like a turd no matter what.

aboutime
06-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Your reply makes zero sense.

Asking Sassy her opinion on me is like trying to pick a turd up from the clean end, the opinion will be tainted and dirty either way and smell like a turd no matter what.

I will never talk about you, or ask questions from any member concerning turds again.

Gaffer
06-15-2012, 02:38 PM
I will never talk about you, or ask questions from any member concerning turds again.

So now you know. :laugh:

The ignore feature works wonders.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:39 PM

Excellent!:laugh2::laugh2:

BTW, my heart is a big black rock, I cannot be hurt so keep em comin'!

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:40 PM

Iggy shows weakness, thats why Gaffer uses it.

He's always been jealous of me, poor old fart.

aboutime
06-15-2012, 02:43 PM

Hate to use it. It's just too easy an excuse.

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 02:52 PM
And I won't be leaving.

Your just pissed personally, I understand.

Personal or board related, if I grow sick of you, or if you become too disruptive, I assure you that you will leave.

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 02:53 PM
And that matters why?

Multiple bans are generally good indicators of the known troublemakers and those who aren't capable of controlling themselves.

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 02:54 PM

Sassy is much smarter than you, and liked by the entire board, while you are laughed at by the masses. I suppose I can understand the jealousy and bad feelings.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Sassy is much smarter than you, and liked by the entire board, while you are laughed at by the masses. I suppose I can understand the jealousy and bad feelings.

None of that matters to me, you know that as well as anybody else.

OCA
06-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Personal or board related, if I grow sick of you, or if you become too disruptive, I assure you that you will leave.

Excellent, so even if I don't break any rules per say I can still be banned?

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 03:00 PM

Disruption = ban

Just like you have just been removed from this thread! :lol:

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 03:03 PM
In case anyone hasn't noticed, I've been buttoning up the threads down here to eliminate further playgrounds for OCA. I plan on zipping this one up shortly as well. Out of respect for CH I am leaving it open, and also in case anyone wants to take jabs at the board monkey.

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:08 PM
i thrive on hatred towards me here, its equal to air and water to me.

If that is the case you did come to the right place. I guess you soak any gifts you get at Christmas time in water before opening

You must get a hard on while sitting at the Thanksgiving table

and damn near cream your pants at family reunions

I guess Will Rogers would have never made his famous quote if he would have met you

In case anyone hasn't noticed, I've been buttoning up the threads down here to eliminate further playgrounds for OCA. I plan on zipping this one up shortly as well. Out of respect for CH I am leaving it open, and also in case anyone wants to take jabs at the board monkey.

Thanks Jim I took my shot now you will get a PM regarding your "abuse of power" :laugh2:

Jim, a rock is smarter then then Mike. If Mike was in any branch of the US military he would need three promotions to make asshole

IMO it started during the 2008 campaing when Mike kept bellowing how the Clinton's do not lose elections and how Hilary would easily win the Oval Office

Well, we know how that tunred out

Jim, myself, and others poked fun at Mike over his boast and he went NUTS. He became connsumed with anger towards the board . When you damage his HUGE ego, he never forgets

So now he has been reduced to the troll and internet tough guy you see now

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 09:42 PM
But I do wonder why oca is so hostile to everyone.

he is Satan's sockpuppet.......

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 09:43 PM
And that matters why?

just sayin'.....it's only a matter of time.....

PostmodernProphet
06-15-2012, 09:46 PM

moot question.....you are incapable of not breaking any rules.....

SassyLady
06-15-2012, 11:59 PM

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner abouttime.....but I can see that you've discovered in your own dealings with OCA why I said I would prefer our resident psycho over him, and I can tell you that psycho can get really out there.

It took OCA almost three months to get over being owned by me, a little old lady, in a debate about migrant workers. And I did it without resorting to personal attacks, and he has a real problem hanging with those of us who don't stoop to his level.

Truthfully, he is a drive-by poster .... posting one line personal attacks to build up his post count. I think he believes there's some type of award for most posts .... or it might just be jealousy of RSR who does have the #1 spot for most posts.

The advice I would give you about OCA is to pity him .... he truly can't help being who he is.

Nell's Room
06-16-2012, 05:53 AM
I miss Con already and I don't even know him that well!

red states rule
06-16-2012, 07:44 AM
I miss Con already and I don't even know him that well!

You miss CH?

Do you alos miss your last case of hemorrhoids, diarrhea, and pneumonia?

SassyLady
06-16-2012, 10:03 AM
I miss him too. He always gave a counter opinion on something which made me: really think about the position I would take.

Dilloduck
06-16-2012, 10:33 AM
I figure he's already change his nic and will be back soon. They all are.

jimnyc
06-16-2012, 11:21 AM
You miss CH?

I thought you and him were off to a better start this time around and even saw a few decent exchanges to one another. I haven't seen him go after you at all. Let's save it for when it's deserved, or for the true trolls that come here, that act like gorilla's and sign in with usernames like OCA. :laugh:

Shadow
06-16-2012, 11:28 AM
I figure he's already change his nic and will be back soon. They all are.

He will be back as soon as he cools off. Just like with WS...this isn't the first time he has threatened to leave forever.:rolleyes:

red states rule
06-16-2012, 01:36 PM
I thought you and him were off to a better start this time around and even saw a few decent exchanges to one another. I haven't seen him go after you at all. Let's save it for when it's deserved, or for the true trolls that come here, that act like gorilla's and sign in with usernames like OCA. :laugh:

Well, I went back and saw the shots he took while I was away

Sorry Jim, that damn Bush made me do it

aboutime
06-16-2012, 04:09 PM
You miss CH?

Would that also include preparations for a Colonoscopy?
I need to find a graphic for that. In the meantime...oh, well.

Nell's Room
06-17-2012, 03:25 AM
You miss CH?

Yeah, I do!

red states rule
06-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Yeah, I do!

It is clear you have low standards and must be a very undemanding person

Shadow
06-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Well, I went back and saw the shots he took while I was away

Sorry Jim, that damn Bush made me do it

That's the way he does things. Drives by all the threads dropping little flame bait bombs like...'your insane'...'your ridiculous'...'your an idiot'....'this whole board is going down hill'. Then when he gets slapped back squeals like a stuck pig about how OTHERS need to stop flaming him or take it to the cage. And then when posters leave...still keeps talking trash about them.

ConHog
06-17-2012, 11:36 AM
That's the way he does things. Drives by all the threads dropping little flame bait bombs like...'your insane'...'your ridiculous'...'your an idiot'....'this whole board is going down hill'. Then when he gets slapped back squeals like a stuck pig about how OTHERS need to stop flaming him or take it to the cage. And then when posters leave...still keeps talking trash about them.

Complete bullshit of course. But feel free to post whatever youd like.

If all i am is a flamer then how come my rep and thanks are high and how cone noone wants any part of me one on one?

Ivr begged someone to actually prove im not a great debator. Are you the one?

If not then shut your hole with all of your "he only flames" bullshit

Shadow
06-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Complete bullshit of course. But feel free to post whatever youd like.

If all i am is a flamer then how come my rep and thanks are high and how cone noone wants any part of me one on one?

Ivr begged someone to actually prove im not a great debator. Are you the one?

If not then shut your hole with all of your "he only flames" bullshit

No one wants any part of you because you are a dick. Not because you are or are not a 'great debater'. And yes...I know you think you run the board. Unfortunately for you...you don't get to tell me to "shut your hole' and have me take you seriously. :laugh:

red states rule
06-17-2012, 11:51 AM

I know. I was not posting and he still took cheap shots at me

I am surprised he is not best friends with OCA

They are two peas in a pod or like two turds in the toilet

ConHog
06-17-2012, 11:52 AM
No one wants any part of you because you are a dick. Not because you are or are not a 'great debater'. And yes...I know you think you run the board. Unfortunately for you...you don't get to tell me to "shut your hole' and have me take you seriously. :laugh:

A dick? I thought i was a pussy? In either case how lady like.

Why dont u go start another thread whini g abkut how guys only like pretty women.

ConHog
06-17-2012, 11:54 AM
I know. I was not posting and he still took cheap shots at me

I am surprised he is not best friends with OCA

They are two peas in a pod or like two turds in the toilet

I havr no ida what youre referri g to and as jim can confirm i have stated that as far as im concerned bygones are bygones between us and it is YOU who is rehashing it not me

Shadow
06-17-2012, 11:55 AM
A dick? I thought i was a pussy? In either case how lady like.

Why dont u go start another thread whini g abkut how guys only like pretty women.

Hey...it's just a word...remember.

Did Jim make you a mod and not tell anyone? How dick tater like of you. :laugh:

red states rule
06-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I havr no ida what youre referri g to and as jim can confirm i have stated that as far as im concerned bygones are bygones between us and it is YOU who is rehashing it not me

Gee for such a smart guy you are lousy at paying dumb

I saw where you had a thread where the members here where Kat was a witch and I was a jackass

Then you had a thread in the Cage titled Where is Red States Pussy

CH like OCA you are a piss poor liar

ConHog
06-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Gee for such a smart guy you are lousy at paying dumb

I saw where you had a thread where the members here where Kat was a witch and I was a jackass

Then you had a thread in the Cage titled Where is Red States Pussy

CH like OCA you are a piss poor liar

Forgive me for goi g off nenory but i cant search rigbt now but

In the case of the first i believe you were still posting then or had hust recently left

And in the case of the second i most assuredly was not referring to you. I remember that thread specifically and i was referri g to a sock of midnight marauders and im sorry i do t remember his full name but it was red something

red states rule
06-17-2012, 12:13 PM

In the case of the first i believe you were still posting then or had hust recently left

And in the case of the second i most assuredly was not referring to you. I remember that thread specifically and i was referri g to a sock of midnight marauders and im sorry i do t remember his full name but it was red something

As I said you are a piss poor liar CH. I had stopped posting and you continued to go after me and Kat

Like OCA you can't fess up even when caught red handed

Shadow
06-17-2012, 12:16 PM
As I said you are a piss poor liar CH. I had stopped posting and you continued to go after me and Kat

Like OCA you can't fess up even when caught red handed

And he still takes pot shots at Gunny.

Oh...but don't flame the shit stirrer (CH)...that is just 'wrong'.

red states rule
06-17-2012, 12:18 PM
And he still takes pot shots at Gunny.

He is OCA lite. Maybe CH is being trained and mentored by OCA

Either way, they are both a waste of human flesh

Shadow
06-17-2012, 12:20 PM

I thought outing posters socks was a no no.

red states rule
06-17-2012, 12:22 PM
OCA and CH - internet trolls

http://www.deviantart.com/download/198443997/internet_trolls_by_vanisher72-d3a5cd9.jpg