PDA

View Full Version : Historic Presidential Quotes

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Looking back many great Presidents uttered quotes that will always be remembered

Including Pres Oblameo

http://media.hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ramirez-obama-history.jpg

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 03:33 PM
I think his best quote is "Uhh... Uhh.... Uhhhh.... Errr.... Errr.... Uhhh..." when his teleprompter stopped moving.

Or how about just the other day when he stated that the economy was fine! That's a real winner!

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:38 PM
I think his best quote is "Uhh... Uhh.... Uhhhh.... Errr.... Errr.... Uhhh..." when his teleprompter stopped moving.

Or how about just the other day when he stated that the economy was fine! That's a real winner!

Jim if you hob nob with millioaires in Hollywood who pay $50,000 each to shake your hand - one would think everything is fine in the private sector

But let Pres Oblameo get out on Main St with the working stiffs and he would have see what is really going on

But that will never happen since he is one of the "smart people" who will never lower himself to talk to the unwashed masses who are to stupid and uneducated to grasp a man of his intellectual superiority

That is the thought process I really believe goes thru the minds of most liberals these days

Thunderknuckles
06-15-2012, 03:39 PM

Not quite, he said the private sector was fine and that it was the public sector that needed help, which is a far more worrisome thing to say.
He might as well and come out and admitted that what we really need is greater expansion of government.

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Not quite, he said the private sector was fine and that it was the public sector that needed help, which is a far more worrisome thing to say.
He might as well and come out and admitted that what we really need is greater expansion of government.

Hasn't he done everything possible to do just that? Look at where the "stimulus" money went that was to "create" all those shovel ready jobs

jimnyc
06-15-2012, 03:42 PM

I feel so corrected! But you're right, I guess my summary was kinda changing the facts. Either way, Obama and Biden must leave a legacy of shitty quotes more than any presidential/vice presidential pair in history.

red states rule
06-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I feel so corrected! But you're right, I guess my summary was kinda changing the facts. Either way, Obama and Biden must leave a legacy of shitty quotes more than any presidential/vice presidential pair in history.

Remember this one from Joe Biden regarding the massive amount of government spending?

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHFEcyUNBjg" frameBorder="0" width="420" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Thunderknuckles
06-15-2012, 04:12 PM
I hope you don't feel like I'm nitpicking on this one.
The only reason I mentioned it is because what he actually said had very significant meaning, at least to me it did. And to think he said that we need public sector growth AFTER what happened in Wisconsin. It's really astonishing.