PDA

View Full Version : Garage sale

WiccanLiberal
06-16-2012, 09:42 AM
So, I ran out this am to get allergy tablets. V4R has been having a major pollen problem. I stopped at a garage sale on the way home and spent a whole $10 on a huge cut glass serving plate, a pair of lightly used BASS shoes, and a small animal carrier. (I need an extra one). I brought them home and spooked my man good. I held up the carrier and said "Guess What?" He had been talking just that morning about how he missed the actions of little kittens. For a minute he thought I had another one. I rarely get the upper hand on stuff like that.

KitchenKitten99
06-16-2012, 11:43 AM
:lol:

nice punking job!

Shadow
06-16-2012, 12:04 PM
So, I ran out this am to get allergy tablets. V4R has been having a major pollen problem. I stopped at a garage sale on the way home and spent a whole $10 on a huge cut glass serving plate, a pair of lightly used BASS shoes, and a small animal carrier. (I need an extra one). I brought them home and spooked my man good. I held up the carrier and said "Guess What?" He had been talking just that morning about how he missed the actions of little kittens. For a minute he thought I had another one. I rarely get the upper hand on stuff like that.

I like going to garage sales...you can find some pretty nice stuff. Bought my kitchen table at one...solid oak. I think the last time my daughter and I went looking around I bought her a desk. Now she needs a new dresser...maybe we should go out again soon . ;)

Dilloduck
06-16-2012, 12:06 PM
I like going to garage sales...you can find some pretty nice stuff. Bought my kitchen table at one...solid oak. I think the last time my daughter and I went looking around I bought her a desk. Now she needs a new dresser...maybe we should go out again soon . ;)

Have you checked you own garage for a dresser ?

jimnyc
06-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Read a story a month or 2 ago about some art collector who bought a painting at a garage sale for like $10. Turned out it was worth millions, was a Picasso I believe.

Shadow
06-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Have you checked you own garage for a dresser ?

Hey...there's an idea. Never know WHAT one could find in there. :laugh:

Party pooper.

Dilloduck
06-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey...there's an idea. Never know WHAT one could find in there. :laugh:

Party pooper.

There maybe a whle family of Mexicans in there.

Shadow
06-16-2012, 12:12 PM
There maybe a whle family of Mexicans in there.

Better not be using my dresser.

logroller
06-16-2012, 12:18 PM

Amnesty.

Dilloduck
06-16-2012, 12:18 PM

Mom needs sheets for quilting--send your used ones here cuz I'll be damned ifI'm going to garage sales with her.

Shadow
06-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Mom needs sheets for quilting--send your used ones here cuz I'll be damned ifI'm going to garage sales with her.

Even better....I have a whole box of different kinds of fabric from the fabric store. I will mail it this week,since I am off work. :)

Dilloduck
06-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Even better....I have a whole box of different kinds of fabric from the fabric store. I will mail it this week,since I am off work. :)

I will owe you forever and ever.