PDA

View Full Version : G.K. Chesterton's Brilliant Quotes Help

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 03:04 PM
The following are some of G.K.'s brilliant quotes. I have found many to be very helpful for me. With the hard times we are facing and possibly with even worse to come I thought these to be helpful to consider.
List you favorites or add new ones.--Tyr

G.K. Chesterton quotes-

“Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There's a lot of difference between listening and hearing.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.”
― G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy
“We do not need to get good laws to restrain bad people. We need to get good people to restrain us from bad laws.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“My country, right or wrong,” is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, “My mother, drunk or sober.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Defendant
“If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?”
― G.K. Chesterton
“I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The first two facts which a healthy boy or girl feels about sex are these: first that it is beautiful and then that it is dangerous.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“[Fairy tales] make rivers run with wine only to make us remember, for one wild moment, that they run with water.”
“But there is in everything a reasonable division of labour. I have written the book, and nothing on earth would induce me to read it.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“To complain that I could only be married once was like complaining that I had only been born once.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The main point of Christianity was this: that Nature is not our mother: Nature is our sister.”
“He may be mad, but there's method in his madness. There nearly always is method in madness. It's what drives men mad, being methodical.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We should always endeavor to wonder at the permanent thing, not at the mere exception. We should be startled by the sun, and not by the eclipse. We should wonder less at the earthquake, and wonder more at the earth.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“If you happen to read fairy tales, you will observe that one idea runs from one end of them to the other--the idea that peace and happiness can only exist on some condition. This idea, which is the core of ethics, is the core of the nursery-tales.”
― G.K. Chesterton
tags: fairy-tales 75 people liked it like “The most incredible thing about miracles is that they happen.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There are two ways of getting home; and one of them is to stay there.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man
“Shall I tell you the secret of the whole world? It is that we have only known the back of the world. We see everything from behind, and it looks brutal. That is not a tree, but the back of a tree. That is not a cloud, but the back of a cloud. Cannot you see that everything is stooping and hiding a face? If we could only get round in front--”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Man Who Was Thursday
“For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Fairy tales say that apples were golden only to refresh the forgotten moment when we found that they were green. They make rivers run with wine only to make us remember, for one wild moment, that they run with water.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“According to most philosophers, God in making the world enslaved it. According to Christianity, in making it, He set it free. God had written, not so much a poem, but rather a play; a play he had planned as perfect, but which had necessarily been left to human actors and stage-managers, who had since made a great mess of it.”
tags: free-will, religion 66 people liked it like “Reason is itself a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all.”
“Jesus promised his disciples three things—that they would be completely fearless, absurdly happy, and in constant trouble.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The wild worship of lawlessness and the materialist worship of law end in the same void. Nietzsche scales staggering mountains, but he turns up ultimately in Tibet. He sits down beside Tolstoy in the land of nothing and Nirvana. They are both helpless—one because he must not grasp anything, and the other because he must not let go of anything. The Tolstoyan’s will is frozen by a Buddhist instinct that all special actions are evil. But the Nietzscheite’s will is quite equally frozen by his view that all special actions are good; for if all special actions are good, none of them are special. They stand at the crossroads, and one hates all the roads and the other likes all the roads. The result is—well, some things are not hard to calculate. They stand at the cross-roads.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The more truly we can see life as a fairytale, the more clearly the tale resolves itself into war with the dragon who is wasting fairyland.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“To be Queen Elizabeth within a definite area, deciding sales, banquets, labours, and holidays; to be Whitely within a certain area, providing toys, boots, cakes and books; to be Aristotle within a certain area, teaching morals, manners, theology, and hygiene; I can imagine how this can exhaust the mind, but I cannot imagine how it could narrow it. How can it be a large career to tell other people about the Rule of Three, and a small career to tell one's own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone and narrow to be everything to someone? No, a woman's function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“In prosperity, our friends know us. In adversity, we know our friends”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Journalism largely consists in saying "Lord Jones is dead" to people who never knew Lord Jones was alive.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We have all forgotten what we really are. All that we call common sense and rationality and practicality and positivism only means that for certain dead levels of our life we forget that we have forgotten. All that we call spirit and art and ecstasy only means that for one awful instant we remember that we forget.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. Even when the revolutionist might himself repent of his revolution, the traditionalist is already defending it as part of his tradition. Thus we have two great types -- the advanced person who rushes us into ruin, and the retrospective person who admires the ruins. He admires them especially by moonlight, not to say moonshine. Each new blunder of the progressive or prig becomes instantly a legend of immemorial antiquity for the snob. This is called the balance, or mutual check, in our Constitution.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“It is one thing to describe an interview with a gorgon or a griffin, a creature who does not exist. It is another thing to discover that the rhinoceros does exist and then take pleasure in the fact that he looks as if he didn't.”
“It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged. ”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The truth is, of course, that the curtness of the Ten Commandments is an evidence, not of the gloom and narrowness of a religion, but, on the contrary, of its liberality and humanity. It is shorter to state the things forbidden than the things permitted; precisely because most things are permitted, and only a few things are forbidden.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The things we see every day are the things we never see at all.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The man who kills a man kills a man.
The man who kills himself kills all men.
As far as he is concerned, he wipes out the world.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 05:21 PM
" It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged." G.K. Chesterton

^^^^ That one gets me everytime. Myself, I can just picture a few that without a doubt deserve such treatment.
Of course after having their day in court mind you.-;)

aboutime
06-16-2012, 05:36 PM
" It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged." G.K. Chesterton

^^^^ That one gets me everytime. Myself, I can just picture a few that without a doubt deserve such treatment.
Of course after having their day in court mind you.-;)

"Sometimes. Being here is like being the last tube of Preparation-H in a world full of A-holes, and the tube is empty."

If that offended anyone. I'm not sorry. My good friend Oldsalt said it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 06:37 PM
"Sometimes. Being here is like being the last tube of Preparation-H in a world full of A-holes, and the tube is empty."

If that offended anyone. I'm not sorry. My good friend Oldsalt said it.

OldSalt had enough wit and worldy wisdom to fill a battleship!-:beer:-;)--Tyr

Shadow
06-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Two of these I have heard before and really like.

“There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.”
― G.K. Chesterton

“To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”
― G.K. Chesterton

But now reading all of these...I also like the ones about fairytales....

“The more truly we can see life as a fairytale, the more clearly the tale resolves itself into war with the dragon who is wasting fairyland.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Two of these I have heard before and really like.

But now reading all of these...I also like the ones about fairytales....

Thanks, that fairytale quote is one of my favorite as well. G.K. was a most brilliant thinker and writer.
I only posted a small sampling of his writings , indeed very small.--Tyr

Shadow
06-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks, that fairytale quote is one of my favorite as well. G.K. was a most brilliant thinker and writer.
I only posted a small sampling of his writings , indeed very small.--Tyr

Yeah...the first two I quoted I had on my facebook page for awhile.

I like this one too. Speaks to giving us as children courage. :thumb:

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 08:18 PM

As does this, a favorite of mine.
"For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy." G.K. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2012, 11:25 PM
As does this, a favorite of mine.
"For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy." G.K. --Tyr

Forgot to add to previous post. Thank God for blessed mercy or else I wouldn't be here today!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2012, 03:20 PM

That one would be a great read for certain politicians with far too great ambitions .
Some should learn that evil does indeed often face great retribution be it sooner or later.-Tyr

Shadow
06-18-2012, 07:06 PM
That one would be a great read for certain politicians with far too great ambitions .
Some should learn that evil does indeed often face great retribution be it sooner or later.-Tyr

Or...

A philosopher cannot talk about any single thing, down to a pumpkin, without showing whether he is wise or foolish; but he can easily talk about everything without anyone having any views about him, beyond gloomy suspicions. ~ GK Chesterton

Shadow
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
You should not look a gift universe in the mouth ~ GK Chesterton

Paradox simply means a certain defiant joy which belongs to belief ~ GK Chesterton

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 08:05 PM
You should not look a gift universe in the mouth ~ GK Chesterton

Paradox simply means a certain defiant joy which belongs to belief ~ GK Chesterton

Was unaware of that one. It does strike me as brilliant as G.K. always was.--Tyr

gabosaurus
06-19-2012, 10:27 PM
First thing I had to do upon seeing this thread is find out who G.K. Chesterson was. It appears he was quite a brilliant man, despite his handicap of being English. :rolleyes:

Shadow
06-20-2012, 09:20 AM
There is only one thing that it requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.

When learned men begin to use their reason, then I generally discover that they haven't got any

This one is true...

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.

The academic mind reflects infinity, and is full of light by the simple process of being shallow and standing still.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
This one is true...

More gems from G.K.Chesterton and two that I do not remember seeing before. Thanks for posting them.
I do believe that there are losts of noted quotes frm G.K.that I have never read before.
Although I am a huge fan I've never made a detailed and serious study of the man but knew much about him way back in my teens because we actually learned such things back when I was in high school the late 60's early 70's.
Myself, I can not imagine not even knowing who G.K. WAS BECAUSE HE IS JUST THAT FAMOUS! As any proper study of the history of that era will have to include his vast contributions IMO! -Tyr

Shadow
06-20-2012, 10:27 AM
More gems from G.K.Chesterton and two that I do not remember seeing before. Thanks for posting them.
I do believe that there are losts of noted quotes frm G.K.that I have never read before.
Although I am a huge fan I've never made a detailed and serious study of the man but knew much about him way back in my teens because we actually learned such things back when I was in high school the late 60's early 70's.
Myself, I can not imagine not even knowing who G.K. WAS BECAUSE HE IS JUST THAT FAMOUS! As any proper study of the history of that era will have to include his vast contributions IMO! -Tyr

Nowdays in order to learn much about literature...you have to take electives based on such....most classes that are not just general english are not a requirement. I took them all when I was in highschool...right down to greek mythology. loved it. Still do.

My 15 year old has surprised me this year though. Getting into some of the classics and reading them. If you ask her she will tell you her favorite book is 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. Which was assigned reading this year for her. Maybe there is hope yet. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Nowdays in order to learn much about literature...you have to take electives based on such....most classes that are not just general english are not a requirement. I took them all when I was in highschool...right down to greek mythology. loved it. Still do.

My 15 year old has surprised me this year though. Getting into some of the classics and reading them. If you ask her she will tell you her favorite book is 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. Which was assigned reading this year for her. Maybe there is hope yet. ;)

Always hope ,as long as we are above ground and able to push for a return to decency, real education instead of liberal indoctrination and remain a free nation based upon our Constitution and the Rule of Law.
Years ago I spent at least a decade buying great books that I had read while in high school. The main reason was so that my (then) young teenage daughter could read the same books as had I enjoyed and learned from. I now see the wisdom and the fruits reaped from that decision. I wish more Americans could see the necessity to have their children read clasic literature, poetry and participate in a much better study of our history and world history!TZ

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Take the case of courage. No quality has ever so much addled the brains and tangled the definitions of merely rational sages. Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die. 'He that will lose his life, the same shall save it,' is not a piece of mysticism for saints and heroes. It is a piece of everyday advice for sailors or mountaineers. It might be printed in an Alpine guide or a drill book. This paradox is the whole principle of courage; even of quite earthly or brutal courage. A man cut off by the sea may save his life if we will risk it on the precipice.

He can only get away from death by continually stepping within an inch of it. A soldier surrounded by enemies, if he is to cut his way out, needs to combine a strong desire for living with a strange carelessness about dying. He must not merely cling to life, for then he will be a coward, and will not escape. He must not merely wait for death, for then he will be a suicide, and will not escape. He must seek his life in a spirit of furious indifference to it; he must desire life like water and yet drink death like wine. No philosopher, I fancy, has ever expressed this romantic riddle with adequate lucidity, and I certainly have not done so. But Christianity has done more: it has marked the limits of it in the awful graves of the suicide and the hero, showing the distance between him who dies for the sake of living and him who dies for the sake of dying.”

Life is complex, were this not so , we would all go mad instead of just crazy.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
The following are some of G.K.'s brilliant quotes. I have found many to be very helpful for me. With the hard times we are facing and possibly with even worse to come I thought these to be helpful to consider.
List you favorites or add new ones.--Tyr

G.K. Chesterton quotes-

“Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
― G.K. Chesterton
“There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There's a lot of difference between listening and hearing.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.”
“We do not need to get good laws to restrain bad people. We need to get good people to restrain us from bad laws.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty.”
― G.K. Chesterton “My country, right or wrong,” is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, “My mother, drunk or sober.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Defendant
“If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?”
― G.K. Chesterton
“I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The first two facts which a healthy boy or girl feels about sex are these: first that it is beautiful and then that it is dangerous.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“[Fairy tales] make rivers run with wine only to make us remember, for one wild moment, that they run with water.”
“But there is in everything a reasonable division of labour. I have written the book, and nothing on earth would induce me to read it.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“To complain that I could only be married once was like complaining that I had only been born once.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The main point of Christianity was this: that Nature is not our mother: Nature is our sister.”
“He may be mad, but there's method in his madness. There nearly always is method in madness. It's what drives men mad, being methodical.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We should always endeavor to wonder at the permanent thing, not at the mere exception. We should be startled by the sun, and not by the eclipse. We should wonder less at the earthquake, and wonder more at the earth.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“If you happen to read fairy tales, you will observe that one idea runs from one end of them to the other--the idea that peace and happiness can only exist on some condition. This idea, which is the core of ethics, is the core of the nursery-tales.” ― G.K. Chesterton
tags: fairy-tales 75 people liked it like “The most incredible thing about miracles is that they happen.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“There are two ways of getting home; and one of them is to stay there.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man
“Shall I tell you the secret of the whole world? It is that we have only known the back of the world. We see everything from behind, and it looks brutal. That is not a tree, but the back of a tree. That is not a cloud, but the back of a cloud. Cannot you see that everything is stooping and hiding a face? If we could only get round in front--”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Man Who Was Thursday
“For children are innocent and love justice, while most of us are wicked and naturally prefer mercy.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Fairy tales say that apples were golden only to refresh the forgotten moment when we found that they were green. They make rivers run with wine only to make us remember, for one wild moment, that they run with water.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“According to most philosophers, God in making the world enslaved it. According to Christianity, in making it, He set it free. God had written, not so much a poem, but rather a play; a play he had planned as perfect, but which had necessarily been left to human actors and stage-managers, who had since made a great mess of it.”
tags: free-will, religion 66 people liked it like “Reason is itself a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all.”
“Jesus promised his disciples three things—that they would be completely fearless, absurdly happy, and in constant trouble.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own.”
― G.K. Chesterton “The wild worship of lawlessness and the materialist worship of law end in the same void. Nietzsche scales staggering mountains, but he turns up ultimately in Tibet. He sits down beside Tolstoy in the land of nothing and Nirvana. They are both helpless—one because he must not grasp anything, and the other because he must not let go of anything. The Tolstoyan’s will is frozen by a Buddhist instinct that all special actions are evil. But the Nietzscheite’s will is quite equally frozen by his view that all special actions are good; for if all special actions are good, none of them are special. They stand at the crossroads, and one hates all the roads and the other likes all the roads. The result is—well, some things are not hard to calculate. They stand at the cross-roads.”
― G.K. Chesterton
― G.K. Chesterton
“To be Queen Elizabeth within a definite area, deciding sales, banquets, labours, and holidays; to be Whitely within a certain area, providing toys, boots, cakes and books; to be Aristotle within a certain area, teaching morals, manners, theology, and hygiene; I can imagine how this can exhaust the mind, but I cannot imagine how it could narrow it. How can it be a large career to tell other people about the Rule of Three, and a small career to tell one's own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone and narrow to be everything to someone? No, a woman's function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not because it is minute.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“In prosperity, our friends know us. In adversity, we know our friends”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Journalism largely consists in saying "Lord Jones is dead" to people who never knew Lord Jones was alive.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.”
― G.K. Chesterton “To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“We have all forgotten what we really are. All that we call common sense and rationality and practicality and positivism only means that for certain dead levels of our life we forget that we have forgotten. All that we call spirit and art and ecstasy only means that for one awful instant we remember that we forget.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. Even when the revolutionist might himself repent of his revolution, the traditionalist is already defending it as part of his tradition. Thus we have two great types -- the advanced person who rushes us into ruin, and the retrospective person who admires the ruins. He admires them especially by moonlight, not to say moonshine. Each new blunder of the progressive or prig becomes instantly a legend of immemorial antiquity for the snob. This is called the balance, or mutual check, in our Constitution.”
― G.K. Chesterton “When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad, for all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“It is one thing to describe an interview with a gorgon or a griffin, a creature who does not exist. It is another thing to discover that the rhinoceros does exist and then take pleasure in the fact that he looks as if he didn't.”
“It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged. ”
― G.K. Chesterton “The truth is, of course, that the curtness of the Ten Commandments is an evidence, not of the gloom and narrowness of a religion, but, on the contrary, of its liberality and humanity. It is shorter to state the things forbidden than the things permitted; precisely because most things are permitted, and only a few things are forbidden.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The things we see every day are the things we never see at all.”
― G.K. Chesterton
“The man who kills a man kills a man.
The man who kills himself kills all men.
As far as he is concerned, he wipes out the world.”
― G.K. Chesterton
― G.K. Chesterton

All great quotes but in this day and age the bolded quotes apply so well methinks.-Tyr

gabosaurus
08-02-2012, 12:17 AM
All great quotes but in this day and age the bolded quotes apply so well methinks.-Tyr

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/People_d26472_256610.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2012, 10:14 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/People_d26472_256610.jpg

I did not quite get that message Gabby. Care to try again?
By the way ,you desperately need to study G.K. and learn for a change about real life instead of fairytales and false cults. Consider that to be friendly advice.;) -Tyr