PDA

View Full Version : Conhog challenges

ConHog
06-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Ksth, tyr, rsr, AND shadow to a debate.

I figure since none of you want to go one on one with me and yall ride together anyway..

Topic is: does obama ignore the constitution

Yall get ten posts each. I get 40 total.

Usual rules apply straight up debate only. No flames, derails, or other misbehavior.

If any combination of yall accept this challenge then post count modified accordingly.

red states rule
06-17-2012, 11:57 AM
My reaction is a yawn

How about the rest of you?

Kathianne
06-17-2012, 03:56 PM
It seems to me that CH has been asking any and all to debate him, one-on-one. Seems no one has wanted to. One would think he'd accept that, but no, now into making group challenges, setting the topic, telling how they'll post, etc.

Take a hint, CH. Wait until someone agrees to something before dictating to them.

Lack of interest in whether or not others will play with you, has no reflection on their ability to do so or not. Some just would rather not play your game. Your choice to join in the game going or find playmates more suited to your interests.

ConHog
06-17-2012, 04:35 PM
It seems to me that CH has been asking any and all to debate him, one-on-one. Seems no one has wanted to. One would think he'd accept that, but no, now into making group challenges, setting the topic, telling how they'll post, etc.

Take a hint, CH. Wait until someone agrees to something before dictating to them.

Lack of interest in whether or not others will play with you, has no reflection on their ability to do so or not. Some just would rather not play your game. Your choice to join in the game going or find playmates more suited to your interests.

I didn't dictate to anyone . I offered my terms, yall were more than welcome to counteroffer, but quit playing your god damned boring game of "there goes ConHog telling people how to post"

As for not being interested in a one on one , or even a four on one debate, that's fine; but then stop running around screaming that I don't debate, when I'm right here offering.

Shadow
06-17-2012, 05:11 PM
I didn't dictate to anyone . I offered my terms, yall were more than welcome to counteroffer, but quit playing your god damned boring game of "there goes ConHog telling people how to post"

As for not being interested in a one on one , or even a four on one debate, that's fine; but then stop running around screaming that I don't debate, when I'm right here offering.

Or you can stop assigning comments to people that they didn't even make. Don't like it? Then don't do it.

red states rule
06-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Talk about being dense. Why is it so hard for CH to grasp he is as popular as a wet dog at a wedding and most people here do not want anything to do with him?

logroller
06-18-2012, 03:14 AM
Talk about being dense. Why is it so hard for CH to grasp he is as popular as a wet dog at a wedding and most people here do not want anything to do with him?
As opposed to a wet pussy at a wedding; which would very welcome.

red states rule
06-18-2012, 03:16 AM
As opposed to a wet pussy at a wedding; which would very welcome.

Don't forget the wedding night LR - that is when it would be very welcome!

logroller
06-18-2012, 03:25 AM
Don't forget the wedding night LR - that is when it would be very welcome!
I'm confident in saying its almost expected.:thumb:

red states rule
06-18-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm confident in saying its almost expected.:thumb:

For both the sake of the bride and groom I would hope so

logroller
06-18-2012, 03:30 AM
For both the sake of the bride and groom I would hope so
I think I'll add this line of reasoning to why gays can't be married.:lol:

red states rule
06-18-2012, 03:32 AM
I think I'll add this line of reasoning to why gays can't be married.:lol:

Reminds me of a gay joke LR

What does a gay man and an ambulance have in common?

They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!

darin
06-18-2012, 05:39 AM
First one to post a logical fallacy loses? :)

Kathianne
06-18-2012, 06:14 AM

I haven't been running around screaming at you. I was responding to your post which included myself. I didn't swear at you. If you don't want me to comment on something, certainly don't include me. Your 'offer of terms' doesn't require me to counter; your setting an 'accept or you lose' type of game?' That's a bit different.

If others wish to play that with you, fine by me. Leave me out of it.

ConHog
06-18-2012, 05:56 PM
I haven't been running around screaming at you. I was responding to your post which included myself. I didn't swear at you. If you don't want me to comment on something, certainly don't include me. Your 'offer of terms' doesn't require me to counter; your setting an 'accept or you lose' type of game?' That's a bit different.

If others wish to play that with you, fine by me. Leave me out of it.

and the response you quoted wasn't to you either. so not sure why you thought it was.

aboutime
06-18-2012, 06:16 PM
What would there be to debate. Anyone who follows the news, or politics, and has a minimum knowledge of the constitution already knows. Obama has, and is side-stepping the U.S. Constitution.

aboutime
06-18-2012, 06:23 PM
First one to post a logical fallacy loses? :)

Wouldn't that be the Entire Challenge for a debate?

ConHog
06-18-2012, 06:37 PM
What would there be to debate. Anyone who follows the news, or politics, and has a minimum knowledge of the constitution already knows. Obama has, and is side-stepping the U.S. Constitution.

You are of course wrong. Your OPINION is that he has done so.

aboutime
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
You are of course wrong. Your OPINION is that he has done so.

Actually. It's not an opinion. I learned to read many, many years ago. I have this ability to do so, and understand what I am reading.
I also know quite well, when someone...anyone violates our constitution. And Obama is, and has been doing just that. All the while, violating his Oath of Office as well.
So. If you call it My Opinion. Thanks. My opinion has been proven to be Factual.

ConHog
06-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Actually. It's not an opinion. I learned to read many, many years ago. I have this ability to do so, and understand what I am reading.
I also know quite well, when someone...anyone violates our constitution. And Obama is, and has been doing just that. All the while, violating his Oath of Office as well.
So. If you call it My Opinion. Thanks. My opinion has been proven to be Factual.

no it hasn't. posting over and over that it is a fact doesn't make it so. post some FACTS, show what he's done that has violated the COTUS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM

Amen bro' and I know myself of a few dozen military and ex-military men that feel just as strongly about that!
His pure contempt for our Constitution is quite easy to see for those willing to open their eyes instead of blindly walking around as bambots or ignorant sheeple..Americans desperately need to wake the hell up! -:salute:-Tyr

red states rule
06-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Amen bro' and I know myself of a few dozen military and ex-military men that feel just as strongly about that!
His pure contempt for our Constitution is quite easy to see for those willing to open their eyes instead of blindly walking around as bambots or ignorant sheeple..Americans desperately need to wake the hell up! -:salute:-Tyr

Actually CH has contempt for anyone who disagrees with him, tells him so, AND backs it up with facts

You will quickly learn CH is a self-profesed expert on all topics and it not afraid to tell you so

red state
06-19-2012, 03:39 AM
We all knew that everyone of us would automatically be wrong CH...that's what make you such a great mind and why nobody wants to debate you. But, and while we're on topic, please clarify which side you wish to take in the debate of: [Is B.O. ignoring the Constitution].

Then again, why bother? ABOUTIME pretty much nailed it. Any one of us would be an egg head to debate the obvious. A better debate would be: [Is EVERYONE ignoring C Hogwash...or trying to]. I don't believe in using the "ignore" button but $#!T....you're like my kids on a long trip! Either that or the Energizer Bunny! Take a break and simply read other posts for a while....believe me, everyone will be happier.

Yep...that be a :flameth: so go play your violin for us all on how you're mistreated :boohoo: It's getting OLD! And I'm a brand new member!!!

This thread is :lame2: and I hope that YOU are the last poster cuz we all know that you MUST have the last word....after all....YOU'RE ALWAYs RIGHT AND WE'RE ALWAYs WRONG.

EVERYONE....give our brilliant debater, whom everyone fears, a big ole group :thewave:

red states rule
06-19-2012, 03:43 AM
We all knew that everyone of us would automatically be wrong CH...that's what make you such a great mind and why nobody wants to debate you. But, and while we're on topic, please clarify which side you wish to take in the debate of: [Is B.O. ignoring the Constitution].

Then again, why bother? ABOUTIME pretty much nailed it. Any one of us would be an egg head to debate the obvious. A better debate would be: [Is EVERYONE ignoring C Hogwash...or trying to]. I don't believe in using the "ignore" button but $#!T....you're like my kids on a long trip! Either that or the Energizer Bunny! Take a break and simply read other posts for a while....believe me, everyone will be happier.

Yep...that be a :flameth: so go play your violin for us all on how you're mistreated :boohoo: It's getting OLD! And I'm a brand new member!!!

This thread is :lame2: and I hope that YOU are the last poster cuz we all know that you MUST have the last word....after all....YOU'RE ALWAYs RIGHT AND WE'RE ALWAYs WRONG.

EVERYONE....give our brilliant debater, whom everyone fears, a big ole group :thewave:

Only 43 posts and you already have a firm grasp on CH

You are going to do fine here Red State

aboutime
06-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Actually CH has contempt for anyone who disagrees with him, tells him so, AND backs it up with facts

You will quickly learn CH is a self-profesed expert on all topics and it not afraid to tell you so

red states rule. That fact was just so easy to see, even for us new folks who just fell off the Turnip truck...right before CH discovered new targets for his mud slinging expositions.
I love it when the admitted, smartest people on Earth are just so willing to make such claims.
It gives us all hope that a change will soon be coming AGAIN.

ConHog
06-19-2012, 02:43 PM

How ironic that you are showing contempt for me as you claim I have contempt for you.

Tell me RSR, did my PM to you stating that I had no wish to return to the time when we were nasty to each other fail to reach you? Because damn sure I haven't been attacking you since you're return.

I realize that with all these new rightwing "gentleman" posting you feel you have something to prove ; but this is the wrong way to do it brother.

Oh, and let me reiterate, that I don't run around calling people stupid the way you and your new best friends do, so the whole "CH has contempt" is a non starter.

Oh, and I don't self process to be brilliant, my posts speak for themselves. I post facts, you post cartoons.

aboutime
06-19-2012, 02:53 PM
How ironic that you are showing contempt for me as you claim I have contempt for you.

Tell me RSR, did my PM to you stating that I had no wish to return to the time when we were nasty to each other fail to reach you? Because damn sure I haven't been attacking you since you're return.

I realize that with all these new rightwing "gentleman" posting you feel you have something to prove ; but this is the wrong way to do it brother.

Oh, and let me reiterate, that I don't run around calling people stupid the way you and your new best friends do, so the whole "CH has contempt" is a non starter.

Oh, and I don't self process to be brilliant, my posts speak for themselves. I post facts, you post cartoons.

ConHog. If everything you stated above is factually honest, and true. Why then did you feel any need to come and defend it, or argue about it if none of it was important to you.
As for the self-process. Read what you said above...AGAIN, or FOR THE FIRST TIME. Then explain WHERE, and WHAT facts you might have been talking about.
Just wondering.

ConHog
06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
ConHog. If everything you stated above is factually honest, and true. Why then did you feel any need to come and defend it, or argue about it if none of it was important to you.
As for the self-process. Read what you said above...AGAIN, or FOR THE FIRST TIME. Then explain WHERE, and WHAT facts you might have been talking about.
Just wondering.

Where did I say it wasn't important to me? And it is 100% factual and true, if you'd like I'll request Jim let me post the PM.

As for the rest, quite frankly it isn't my problem if you aren't able to concede that someone is smart, well spoken, and factual just because they disagree with your OPINIONS.

Which I find IRONIC since you don't even know me and you're running around the board screaming that I am the one who thinks anyone who disagrees with me is stupid.

Allow me to list some example (and noone be offended if you're not included , this list isn't all inclusive )

I sometimes agree with, and often disagree with

Kath
Jim
DMP
Sassy
Gabby
Abbey
Nukeman
Gaffer
KarlMarx
Missileman
Thunderknuckles
FJ1200
Logroller

but I don't think I'm smarter or better than any of them, and I've never posted that I am. However, for some reason many want to call me stupid, or arrogant, or what have you all the while saying I am the one doing so? What a joke.

I get it, I'm not right wing enough for you. That means you agree with my OPINIONS. How about trying to keep it to JUST that? Particularly since you came right aboard and started hating on me based on what someone else told you rather than finding out for yourself.

On the other hand, if you persist on calling me stupid, uneducated, arrogant,blah blah blah I'll simply place you ignore and go on with my day.

red states rule
06-27-2012, 03:39 PM

The other rightwing "gentlemen" do NOT lie like hell about their accomplishments in life and then do not play the victim card when busted on on their lies

You are always patting yourself on the back I would not surprised if you did not have to replace both of your shoulders

ConHog
06-27-2012, 05:10 PM
The other rightwing "gentlemen" do NOT lie like hell about their accomplishments in life and then do not play the victim card when busted on on their lies

You are always patting yourself on the back I would not surprised if you did not have to replace both of your shoulders

You claim i lie simplty because you disagree with me. You actually dont know anything of the sort.

Further i can think of at least one, possibly two, posters who do way more nragging then you claim i do and yet nary a word from you which lends further credance to my belief that you dont care about anything but "getting" anyone who isnt "conservative" enough for you.

As for the rest, ill leave it up to the honesty of the other posters on yhis board to eacv decide for themselves which of us is attacking the other. Heres a hint, ive not called you scum or vermin or anything of the sort.

red states rule
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
You claim i lie simplty because you disagree with me. You actually dont know anything of the sort.

Further i can think of at least one, possibly two, posters who do way more nragging then you claim i do and yet nary a word from you which lends further credance to my belief that you dont care about anything but "getting" anyone who isnt "conservative" enough for you.

As for the rest, ill leave it up to the honesty of the other posters on yhis board to eacv decide for themselves which of us is attacking the other. Heres a hint, ive not called you scum or vermin or anything of the sort.

No, I said you lie because you do lie. Like Mike, you have a very inflated opinion of yourself and you got carried away with your resume enhancements

As far as the rest of your whiny ass post, I really do not give a shit
BTW there Mr Spell Police, check your own spelling beofre you comment about others :laugh2:

ConHog
06-27-2012, 05:19 PM
No, I said you lie because you do lie. Like Mike, you have a very inflated opinion of yourself and you got carried away with your resume enhancements

As far as the rest of your whiny ass post, I really do not give a shit
BTW there Mr Spell Police, check your own spelling beofre you comment about others :laugh2:

Yes rsr we all realize you dont give a shit about the truth.

Example i write " i dont think im better than anyone else" and you claim " conhog brags and thinks hrs better than everyone"

But eh keep on trolling rsr. Maybe a cartoon?

red states rule
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Yes rsr we all realize you dont give a shit about the truth.

Example i write " i dont think im better than anyone else" and you claim " conhog brags and thinks hrs better than everyone"

But eh keep on trolling rsr. Maybe a cartoon?

Look Shit for Brains, a day does not go by without you telling all of us how you are so much smarter then the rest of us, and what you have "acomplished" in your life

DMP started a great thread recapping all the BS you have posted

Like Mike, you do have the braines or the integirity to admit when you have been busted

Roo
06-27-2012, 05:44 PM

Curious how you value your own opinion so much.

red states rule
06-27-2012, 05:45 PM

and whn Con Man Hog wants someone elses opinion - he tells it to them

Roo
06-27-2012, 05:47 PM

1) He is threatened by the intelligence of others
2) He has a little dick ;)

red states rule
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
1) He is threatened by the intelligence of others
2) He has a little dick ;)

I heard the only thing Con Man Hog got on his IQ test was drool.

ConHog
06-27-2012, 06:56 PM

I'm curious as to why anyone would NOT value their own opinion.

ConHog
06-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Look Shit for Brains, a day does not go by without you telling all of us how you are so much smarter then the rest of us, and what you have "acomplished" in your life

DMP started a great thread recapping all the BS you have posted

Like Mike, you do have the braines or the integirity to admit when you have been busted

and yet not a single post can be found of me saying I'm smarter than anyone. Odd

aboutime
06-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I heard the only thing Con Man Hog got on his IQ test was drool.

Thanks for telling us red states rule. I've been trying to clean that stuff off of my monitor for almost a week.
Now I know how to get rid of it.

red states rule
06-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks for telling us red states rule. I've been trying to clean that stuff off of my monitor for almost a week.
Now I know how to get rid of it.

Con Man Hog is a piece of trash, and you, and the other new memebrs here, have quickly learned that fact

He was once minor comic relief but now he is like an inflamed hemorrhoid

He is a pain in the ass and keeps hanging around

darin
06-28-2012, 06:03 AM
I'll debate you, CH.

Suggested debate rules:

Like boxing - point system for valid points-made - Abbey and Jim will score (if you guys are willing).

Any point shown a fallacy viz Nizkor project, or any line of reasonsing based on the same standard dictates loss of the 'point' and two points award to the other person. At the end of the debate - 5 replies each, max, and no more than (Pick a number) lines per reply - Abbey and Jim show their score table. When you make an off-topic point, as an example, my showing how it's off topic won't count towards my per-reply line total.

fj1200
06-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Con Man Hog is a piece of trash...

IBAbbeysays

"Still at this I see..."

darin
06-28-2012, 06:18 AM
And what's the deal with you bitches getting so NASTY and personal through all this?

Look - I think in many ways CH is full of shit. Do I hate Aaron? Hell no. I'd gladly drink a beer with him (he probably makes the best beer this side of Heaven), and probaly have fun hanging out. Same is true for most of you chuckleheads.

So - really...everyone may wanna consider letting some shit GO.

Just sayin

ConHog
06-28-2012, 12:04 PM
I'll debate you, CH.

Suggested debate rules:

Like boxing - point system for valid points-made - Abbey and Jim will score (if you guys are willing).

Any point shown a fallacy viz Nizkor project, or any line of reasonsing based on the same standard dictates loss of the 'point' and two points award to the other person. At the end of the debate - 5 replies each, max, and no more than (Pick a number) lines per reply - Abbey and Jim show their score table. When you make an off-topic point, as an example, my showing how it's off topic won't count towards my per-reply line total.

Give me a few more days, if RSR falls out against LR, I think he and I (LR) are going to debate and if that happens I'll need all my focus to keep up. Otherwise I'd be glad to debate you now, or after if that debate does happen. I'm fine with your proposed rules (see no reason to accuse anyone of dictating terms)

And what's the deal with you bitches getting so NASTY and personal through all this?

Look - I think in many ways CH is full of shit. Do I hate Aaron? Hell no. I'd gladly drink a beer with him (he probably makes the best beer this side of Heaven), and probaly have fun hanging out. Same is true for most of you chuckleheads.

Just sayin

Every guy I know of blows some smoke as in embellishes stories, which is not quite the same thing as lying. I AM retired military, I DO own 300 acres, I AM married to the most beautiful woman in the world, oh and I do NOT have the patience nor desire to microbrew, but I'd drink a beer with you any day.

ConHog
06-28-2012, 12:05 PM
IBAbbeysays

"Still at this I see..."

RSR appears to be ConHogsessed.

darin
06-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I never exagerate for effect. Sometimes my memory is wrong, but it's always the truth from what I can honestly remember.

Abbey Marie
06-28-2012, 04:32 PM
IBAbbeysays

"Still at this I see..."

And I wouldn't have said it to you if it wasn't going on ad nauseum.
A lot of us are sick of the endless petty jabs disguised apparently as "sarcasm". Why not just stop?

red states rule
06-29-2012, 03:41 AM

Just sayin

Did the purpose of the cahe change recently DMP? Or are you treating Con Man Hog like a QB in the NFL, putting a dress on him, and telling us to handle him with care?

If you want to have a drink with him, time must be heavy on your hands. Of course being slightly impaired would make any persoanl contact with Con Man Hog more tolerable

Just sayin

fj1200
06-29-2012, 06:18 AM
And I wouldn't have said it to you if it wasn't going on ad nauseum.
A lot of us are sick of the endless petty jabs disguised apparently as "sarcasm". Why not just stop?

Don't say it to me unless you will say it to all.

jimnyc
06-29-2012, 06:24 AM

Contrary to what others say, not you, that I am biased and only pick on certain people and don't call out others. And also referencing the 'say it to all':

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35590-Enough-already-with-the-fights

It's apparently made little difference, and the little jabs and such continue. Many are guilty. Only a very, very tiny portion fight back when asked to cool it out.

So rather than ban people from the board, we are going to slowly institute ban threads to those who are first to start with the personal crap and start veering threads off course.

I only chose you to reply to, as I don't think you're one of the repeat offenders at all, so don't take this personally!

fj1200
06-29-2012, 06:32 AM
^I even thanked your post. :embarrassed: A fine plan, please be judicious with the thread bans.

jimnyc
06-29-2012, 06:36 AM
^I even thanked your post. :embarrassed: A fine plan, please be judicious with the thread bans.

Without a doubt. A few only have been given out, to BOTH sides of feuding parties (contrary to those who whine). It's a rarity. I prefer to ask members to step back, but some would rather fight with me when I ask than just ignore the people they don't like. I think a bit of thread banning to all involved will get the point across that the board is tiring with it in every other thread. I don't like to moderate. I'd prefer to ask and discuss the issues, but sometimes that doesn't solve the problem.

Again, I don't consider you one of them, so don't get the wrong idea from me replying to you!

Abbey Marie
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM

I'll try to reply at the same simplistic level: Uh, well, see, I can say it to whomever I see doing it.

ConHog
06-29-2012, 11:32 AM
I'll try to reply at the same simplistic level: Uh, well, see, I can say it to whomever I see doing it.

That's the best response, because then you can later claim that "well I never saw____________ do it"

and , I'm not actually talking about you Abbey; don't think I've ever seen you do that; was just building off your post. :2up:

fj1200
06-29-2012, 11:35 AM

I will use the same basis for my comments then.

aboutime
06-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Contrary to what others say, not you, that I am biased and only pick on certain people and don't call out others. And also referencing the 'say it to all':

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35590-Enough-already-with-the-fights

It's apparently made little difference, and the little jabs and such continue. Many are guilty. Only a very, very tiny portion fight back when asked to cool it out.

So rather than ban people from the board, we are going to slowly institute ban threads to those who are first to start with the personal crap and start veering threads off course.

I only chose you to reply to, as I don't think you're one of the repeat offenders at all, so don't take this personally!

Don't know whether you've noticed. But I have decided to do more than Ignore some members. Instead of getting into endless pissing matches that never get anywhere. I just pass some threads, or posts, and move on.
I came from a place where there is presently a discussion taking place that nearly, if not entirely directed at a long list of words, phrases, and lines considered to be School Yard Insults. It appears. Eventually. The only conversations there will be a series of DOTS and DASHES from the Morse Code School of Trolling for Dollars.
Even that will eventually be ruled out since it is Unfair to those who have no idea what Morse Code is.
So. Before they completely rule out the ENTIRE DICTIONARY. I'm thankful I left.
You run a good ship her jimney.
Don't sweat the small stuff. Tiny minds usually lose in the end anyway.

Abbey Marie
06-29-2012, 03:51 PM
I will use the same basis for my comments then.

You already do.

fj1200
06-29-2012, 03:56 PM
You already do.

Actually you don't know the restraint I show.

Abbey Marie
06-29-2012, 04:33 PM

Just another part of your amazing-ness, I guess.

ConHog
06-29-2012, 04:41 PM

:rolleyes:

fj1200
06-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Just another part of your amazing-ness, I guess.

So true, so true... It's hard to be humble.

fj1200
06-29-2012, 10:28 PM
:rolleyes:

:laugh: