PDA

View Full Version : This scum is treated to damn good!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2012, 07:27 PM
We have a Islamist piece of garbage that gets treated better than our own. Obama is CIC yet has made no effort to get this scum shot as he should be! What is obama waiting on ? Can he not streamline the trial and at least get it started sooner for this ,"work place accident" as it has been called? One would think that obama will have to hear that "sweetest sound he ever heard", the muslim call for afternoon prayers to inspire him to act , HUH?--Tyr

Remember this this guy? Now he gets a delay because he wears a beard to court!

The Long-Delayed Trial of the Fort Hood Terrorist
Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ↓ on Jun 5th, 2012 Comments ↓

It’s around 5,000 miles from El-Bireh, a dirty little administrative center for the Palestinian Authority bureaucracy, to Kileen, Texas. A year after Nidal Hasan opened fire in Fort Hood, killing 13 and wounding 29, a public square in El-Bireh was dedicated to Dalal Mughrabi, a terrorist who took part in the murder of 38 Israelis, including 13 children.

El-Bireh may one day yet dedicate a public square to Nidal Hasan, the most famous of its sons, but for now Hasan sits in Bell County Jail, where the Texas weather is twenty degrees warmer than back in El-Bireh, and the families of his victims sit in their own jails, waiting for Hasan to finally be brought to trial.

The Fort Hood courthouse was being boarded up two years ago for the hearings that have dragged on. Fences were added, windows were covered over and the court was made wheelchair accessible as a courtesy for Nidal Hasan, not for any of his victims, like Staff Sgt. Patrick Zeigler, who in the time that Hasan has sat waiting for a trial, has managed to learn to walk again.

ConHog
06-17-2012, 07:41 PM
We have a Islamist piece of garbage that gets treated better than our own. Obama is CIC yet has made no effort to get this scum shot as he should be! What is obama waiting on ? Can he not streamline the trial and at least get it started sooner for this ,"work place accident" as it has been called? One would think that obama will have to hear that "sweetest sound he ever heard", the muslim call for afternoon prayers to inspire him to act , HUH?--Tyr

Remember this this guy? Now he gets a delay because he wears a beard to court!

The Long-Delayed Trial of the Fort Hood Terrorist
Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ↓ on Jun 5th, 2012 Comments ↓

It’s around 5,000 miles from El-Bireh, a dirty little administrative center for the Palestinian Authority bureaucracy, to Kileen, Texas. A year after Nidal Hasan opened fire in Fort Hood, killing 13 and wounding 29, a public square in El-Bireh was dedicated to Dalal Mughrabi, a terrorist who took part in the murder of 38 Israelis, including 13 children.

El-Bireh may one day yet dedicate a public square to Nidal Hasan, the most famous of its sons, but for now Hasan sits in Bell County Jail, where the Texas weather is twenty degrees warmer than back in El-Bireh, and the families of his victims sit in their own jails, waiting for Hasan to finally be brought to trial.

The Fort Hood courthouse was being boarded up two years ago for the hearings that have dragged on. Fences were added, windows were covered over and the court was made wheelchair accessible as a courtesy for Nidal Hasan, not for any of his victims, like Staff Sgt. Patrick Zeigler, who in the time that Hasan has sat waiting for a trial, has managed to learn to walk again.

Wait, I thought you wanted Obama to follow the law? The law will run its course when it runs it course.

Nell's Room
06-17-2012, 10:26 PM
There will be a trial. Everything has to be perfect though, because if it isn't, this guy could argue that he didn't get a fair trial based on....blah blah blah, you know.

gabosaurus
06-17-2012, 11:01 PM
First of all, I would like to see the "source" for this story. Although it is obviously from some right wing blog.

Would you prefer to see this person convicted without a trial? Wouldn't that make up no better than a terrorist nation? And while in jail, the accused still has rights.

It appears that Mr. Tyr wants our justice system to be subverted when and where he pleases. Which makes him as much of a terrorist as the extremists that he despises so much.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 06:49 AM
First of all, I would like to see the "source" for this story. Although it is obviously from some right wing blog.

Would you prefer to see this person convicted without a trial? Wouldn't that make up no better than a terrorist nation? And while in jail, the accused still has rights.

It appears that Mr. Tyr wants our justice system to be subverted when and where he pleases. Which makes him as much of a terrorist as the extremists that he despises so much.

Actually I only called for the trial to get started sooooooooooooooooner which is my main point with that post.
The scum has legal representation , will eventually be prosecuted and will not be denied his rights nor will he have his head sawed off while bound and gagged as was the method real "terrorists" use- for example see, the Daniel Pearl beheading video.. You are aware that the accused has a right to a speedy trial are you not? My question is why allow all the pre-trial bull the scum is pulling now? I did not even hint at just summarily executing him ,which now that you apparently pointed to that I ask this, is there any doubt in your mind as to his guilt or innocence? You see you and I are not jurors deciding his case and that means we can freely exspress our opinions in a first amendment manner because , well because we are Americans and have that right insured by our Constitution and the blood of the many that have died to maintain the Constitutional freedoms that we are blessed with!
I would like to reinterate that I only implied with that post that surely his trial should be underway by now! If that makes me a "terrorist" in your opinion then so be it but I strongly and rightly disagree for nothing in that post suggested terrorism BY ME and I do mean NOTHING.

Now I am certainly not telling you how to post but I ask this about your bolded statement above, did you mean to say this instead, "Which would make him" instead of "Which makes him"? For the two differ greatly in meaning and I'm not sure that you actually intended the first one which you did use that indicates to me a solid conclusion by you rather than a supposition based upon the statement made in the previous sentence which states, "It appears that Mr.Tyr wants our justice system to be subverted when and where he pleases." I am not a lawyer just an ordinary down to earth American that believes in our Constitution. I can and do assure you that I am not a terrorist!
However if you still think that I am I urge you to do a proper study on terrorism and/or terrorist actions. Just a friendly suggestion which is certainly not intended to be an insult in any form, way or manner .
Thanks for your concern about my post. Surely we can find some common ground and not call each other bad names while discussing this murderer.-Tyr

taft2012
06-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Let us not forget the sick and sordid fantasies of the left, involving George Bush's murder and Dick Cheney getting raped in prison.

We're supposed to write that off as "hyperbole" and "blowing off steam."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Let us not forget the sick and sordid fantasies of the left, involving George Bush's murder and Dick Cheney getting raped in prison.

Now, now my friend you know quite well that libs do not blow off steam .
Instead they save it to power their garbage spewing machine. Every lib has got one , some have several.-;)
It's tha lib way..:laugh2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 07:27 AM
My friend , be kind enough to give me an actual date that you will cease to use that pic of Jeffro.
I'm holding you to your word that you gave to me in the pm here.
I am like redstate in my view of that fool and his damn pic which always irritated the hell out of me.
Of course I know it is you but still the memory of that dictator lingers.-Tyr

ConHog
06-18-2012, 08:46 AM

what the hell does that have to do with this thread?

Shadow
06-18-2012, 08:56 AM

Hyperbole...such as Gabby used above calling another poster a 'terrorist' is only allowed when the left uses it. Write that down. :coffee:

tailfins
06-18-2012, 09:40 AM

What is CIC? It generally annoys people to use acronyms most people don't know. What I would like to know is that if this terrorist is getting better day-to-day treatment than the average convict at the Federal Penitentiary.

taft2012
06-18-2012, 09:51 AM
What is CIC? It generally annoys people to use acronyms most people don't know. What I would like to know is that if this terrorist is getting better day-to-day treatment than the average convict at the Federal Penitentiary.

Is he being treated better than anyone else who has ever been taken alive after murdering 13 American soldiers?

I'd say "yes". The fact that he's still alive attests to that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 09:54 AM

CIC= COMANDER IN CHIEF.
AND YES HE IS GETTING FAR BETTER TREATMENT IS MY GUESS BASED UPON COMMENTS I'VE HEARD FROM MY FRIENDS AS I AM MYSELF NOT KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT MILITARY DETENTION POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.

I BET THEY TREAT HIM LIKE ROYALTY ON COMMANDS FROM THE CIC. -Tyr

gabosaurus
06-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Hyperbole...such as Gabby used above calling another poster a 'terrorist' is only allowed when the left uses it. Write that down.

:laugh: Obviously you are fairly young. Everyone who didn't support Dubya during his administration was a "terrorist" or a "terrorist sympathizer." Or we were "soft on terror."

ConHog
06-18-2012, 12:03 PM
CIC= COMANDER IN CHIEF.
AND YES HE IS GETTING FAR BETTER TREATMENT IS MY GUESS BASED UPON COMMENTS I'VE HEARD FROM MY FRIENDS AS I AM MYSELF NOT KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT MILITARY DETENTION POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.

I BET THEY TREAT HIM LIKE ROYALTY ON COMMANDS FROM THE CIC. -Tyr

Ah, in other words you don't know, you're just making shit up, again

FACT - ALL murder cases take forever, add in the fact of how high profile this is and well...

Add into the fact that Obama has NOTHING to do with the speed with which this trial is proceeding and it equals the OP is as full of shit as a Christmas goose.

Call me if and when Obama pardons this piece of shit, then I'll agree he's a traitor.

jimnyc
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
:laugh: Obviously you are fairly young. Everyone who didn't support Dubya during his administration was a "terrorist" or a "terrorist sympathizer." Or we were "soft on terror."

Not the way I recall it, but I'm not a liberal. I couldn't have cared less if people supported Bush or not - but I did care about whether or not the cared to rid the world of terrorism & terrorists. One could easily be against Bush and against the terrorists at the same time - but way too many liberals felt that if they supported the war to get rid of them that it meant they supported GWB. Your memory is as bad as the politics you support.

Shadow
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM

Why thank you. I am told I look younger than my age. :thumb:

Not the way I recall it, but I'm not a liberal. I couldn't have cared less if people supported Bush or not - but I did care about whether or not the cared to rid the world of terrorism & terrorists. One could easily be against Bush and against the terrorists at the same time - but way too many liberals felt that if they supported the war to get rid of them that it meant they supported GWB. Your memory is as bad as the politics you support.

That was my experience too Jim. Couldn't even support the troops or the POW's. The left totally went on attack mode when it came to anything making the troops look good or sympathetic. See Jessica Lynch for an example.

gabosaurus
06-18-2012, 02:14 PM
I find this line of thought to be extremely interesting. And a bit revisionist.
During the Dubya years, the ConReps were quick to inform us that anyone who didn't support his bogus "War on Terror" was a terrorist sympathizer. And that everyone should stand united behind the president in times of war. Not doing so made us traitors and showed that we didn't support the troops. Showing that our nation was divided made us more vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

Of course, all that changed once Obama was elected. At that time, supporting the president made you a traitor who supported terrorism and hated the troops.

Drummond
06-18-2012, 02:14 PM
I think 'Gabosaurus' overstates his case in his post #14 ... but even so, his statement has a certain basis in fact.

As I recall it, Bush - just after 9/11 - publicly took the line that countries should either support the War on Terror, and if they didn't, they were essentially deemed to be passively (or even actively ?) on the terrorists' side. Bush saw this in very black-and-white terms, and I think COMMENDABLY so ... since he understood that a world environment where terrorism wasn't tolerated offered the best chance to see to it that the likes of Al Qaeda couldn't survive.

And I think he got it right ... and that much of the so-called 'civilised' world should, indeed, have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with America in the fight against terrorism .. unstintingly, without the slightest reservation. Instead .. at absolute best, Bush received lacklustre support, ranging from the 'just about acceptable' (I put the UK, my homeland, in that category) to the 'disgustingly abysmal' level (Spain comes to mind .. Aznar, Conservative leader, was a good Bush ally. Zapotero, sellout Leftie successor, turned his back on Bush and on all decency by reneging on Aznar's position).

Folks, I'm very new here, so let me express myself plainly. I've no tolerance whatever for terrorism. The committed terrorist deserves only its extermination, so far as I'm concerned. Few of my British countrymen would agree with me .. but I say this ... Gitmo was and is a necessary institution, and my regret is that there aren't more of them.

And may I also suggest this. Human rights are for human beings .. and terrorists don't qualify. I regard any consideration for terrorists' so-called 'human rights' to be an insult to the rest of us. I'd therefore suggest this ... it equally follows that human laws are for human beings, so, again, why do terrorists qualify for consideration ? Anyone caring to make a case to say that terrorists are human has my invitation to explain HOW a terrorist exhibits 'human' behaviour.

Tyr ... good thread !

gabosaurus
06-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Gabosaurus is proudly female and doesn't believe Limeys know much about the Bush era.

Also, one of my best friends is a Limey by marriage, lives just outsides Manchester and enjoys cricket. But believes your food is lousy.

jimnyc
06-18-2012, 02:31 PM
I find this line of thought to be extremely interesting. And a bit revisionist.
During the Dubya years, the ConReps were quick to inform us that anyone who didn't support his bogus "War on Terror" was a terrorist sympathizer. And that everyone should stand united behind the president in times of war. Not doing so made us traitors and showed that we didn't support the troops. Showing that our nation was divided made us more vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

Of course, all that changed once Obama was elected. At that time, supporting the president made you a traitor who supported terrorism and hated the troops.

Ummm,,, NO. Us conservatives who complained back then, we are still supporters of the war on terror and huge supporters of our troops. Our loyalties and stances have remained the same. Nothing changed when Obama became president as far as our stance on the WOT. Nice try with bullshit again, but sorry, it didn't stick.

ConHog
06-18-2012, 02:33 PM
I think 'Gabosaurus' overstates his case in his post #14 ... but even so, his statement has a certain basis in fact.

As I recall it, Bush - just after 9/11 - publicly took the line that countries should either support the War on Terror, and if they didn't, they were essentially deemed to be passively (or even actively ?) on the terrorists' side. Bush saw this in very black-and-white terms, and I think COMMENDABLY so ... since he understood that a world environment where terrorism wasn't tolerated offered the best chance to see to it that the likes of Al Qaeda couldn't survive.

And I think he got it right ... and that much of the so-called 'civilised' world should, indeed, have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with America in the fight against terrorism .. unstintingly, without the slightest reservation. Instead .. at absolute best, Bush received lacklustre support, ranging from the 'just about acceptable' (I put the UK, my homeland, in that category) to the 'disgustingly abysmal' level (Spain comes to mind .. Aznar, Conservative leader, was a good Bush ally. Zapotero, sellout Leftie successor, turned his back on Bush and on all decency by reneging on Aznar's position).

Folks, I'm very new here, so let me express myself plainly. I've no tolerance whatever for terrorism. The committed terrorist deserves only its extermination, so far as I'm concerned. Few of my British countrymen would agree with me .. but I say this ... Gitmo was and is a necessary institution, and my regret is that there aren't more of them.

And may I also suggest this. Human rights are for human beings .. and terrorists don't qualify. I regard any consideration for terrorists' so-called 'human rights' to be an insult to the rest of us. I'd therefore suggest this ... it equally follows that human laws are for human beings, so, again, why do terrorists qualify for consideration ? Anyone caring to make a case to say that terrorists are human has my invitation to explain HOW a terrorist exhibits 'human' behaviour.

Tyr ... good thread !

I sent a link to this post to Rev. This gonna be good. :lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2012, 05:29 PM

Tyr ... good thread !

Any man that stands by the TRUTH and wavers not has both HONOR and COURAGE! A quote from my dad that was born May27th of 1901 passed May27th of 1969 and had a solid set of principles that he made sure all his children knew about.
I see so much now 43 years later that has vindicated his stern lectures for all his sons and daughters ( 13 children) to hold firmly and resolutely to moral principles developed from study of the bible, the Constitution and a firm grasp of history with it's many revelations concerning the evils of man! In addition , I see that my father was correct in his predictions about the dem party selling out completely ! Our current poor economic and political state validates that for me. However, he never saw nor spoke of Islam and it's evils , which he would have soundly and vigorously condemned as surely as the ocean is wet! I can just see him now ,shaking his fist in anger at the abdominable and cursed terrorism they practice in the name of their socalled religion! For they hate us because we believe in and have FREEDOM , LIBERTY and the blessings of the American way ! Simply because we refuse to bow to their version of God they seek to conquer or destroy us! All peoples of every non-muslim nation should stand directly and firmly against them while actively playing a role in stopping their murdering ways! End of rant.....for now..-Tyr

ConHog
06-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Any man that stands by the TRUTH and wavers not has both HONOR and COURAGE! A quote from my dad that was born May27th of 1901 passed May27th of 1969 and had a solid set of principles that he made sure all his children knew about.
I see so much now 43 years later that has vindicated his stern lectures for all his sons and daughters ( 13 children) to hold firmly and resolutely to moral principles developed from study of the bible, the Constitution and a firm grasp of history with it's many revelations concerning the evils of man! In addition , I see that my father was correct in his predictions about the dem party selling out completely ! Our current poor economic and political state validates that for me. However, he never saw nor spoke of Islam and it's evils , which he would have soundly and vigorously condemned as surely as the ocean is wet! I can just see him now ,shaking his fist in anger at the abdominable and cursed terrorism they practice in the name of their socalled religion! For they hate us because we believe in and have FREEDOM , LIBERTY and the blessings of the American way ! Simply because we refuse to bow to their version of God they seek to conquer or destroy us! All peoples of every non-muslim nation should stand directly and firmly against them while actively playing a role in stopping their murdering ways! End of rant.....for now..-Tyr

Hilarious considering you advocate just executing a guy without giving him his due process guaranteed by the COTUS

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2012, 11:26 PM

Good grief, I must have been either very tired or just lazy to post such a short rant! Islam's evil deserves far more attention!
I will lengthen this one this coming weekend if time permits. I'm enjoying my nightly cold beer before bed and do not want to greatly interrupt that mellow feeling with a rant that will only get my blood pressure up..:laugh:--Tyr