PDA

View Full Version : Obama is the devil

ConHog
06-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I can't prove that, and I have no links, and in fact I don't know much about Satan at all, but by God Obama is a dog eating devil.

Gaffer
06-20-2012, 02:29 PM
I don't refer to him as the dark lord because of his skin color.

Abbey Marie
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM

As a long-time fan and multi-times reader of LOTR, I knew exactly what you meant. :thumb:

ConHog
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM
As a long-time fan and multi-times reader of LOTR, I knew exactly what you meant. :thumb:

Hmmm.. I actually thought it was a reference to Voldermort in Harry Potter :laugh2:

Gaffer
06-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Hmmm.. I actually thought it was a reference to Voldermort in Harry Potter :laugh2:

Either one. He does sometimes have the look of Volimort. His heart is as dark as either one.

Abbey Marie
06-21-2012, 05:34 PM

Ah. I've never read the Potter stuff. Sounds like the author did some "borrowing" from Tolkien...

aboutime
06-21-2012, 05:54 PM
I can't prove that, and I have no links, and in fact I don't know much about Satan at all, but by God Obama is a dog eating devil.

Actually. I tend to feel I know much more about the Devil than anyone knows about Obama. I would never Insult the Devil by calling him Obama.

aboutime
06-21-2012, 05:57 PM

We all have learned. Referring to Obama's skin color in any way. Instantly makes us Racists, and Bigots.
Not to mention how most of the people who back Obama, and who voted for him. Can never be honest enough to admit. They must always say they voted for him to appease others who are also afraid to admit...they don't like him. Not for the color of his skin. But, because he is slowly working to destroy this nation by Dividing it even more.

Abbey Marie
06-22-2012, 12:20 PM
These days, the ever- searching Eye is a drone. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
06-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Satan - Hebrew for "the Adversary" or "the Accuser".... first identified as Satan in the Book of Job (he first appeared in Genesis as the Serpent)... he accused Job of being righteous only because of God's protection.. so God allowed him to afflict Job with loss of family, wealth, and health... in the end Job persevered and God restored to Job more than double what he had....

needless to say, Satan's approval ratings went down afterwards.. where only 43% of people polled somewhat approved of the job (no pun intended) he was doing...

Kathianne
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Satan - Hebrew for "the Adversary" or "the Accuser".... first identified as Satan in the Book of Job (he first appeared in Genesis as the Serpent)... he accused Job of being righteous only because of God's protection.. so God allowed him to afflict Job with loss of family, wealth, and health... in the end Job persevered and God restored to Job more than double what he had....

needless to say, Satan's approval ratings went down afterwards.. where only 43% of people polled somewhat approved of the job (no pun intended) he was doing...

hey! Good to see you!

Here's the link:

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/belief-in-hell-linked-to-lower-crime-rates/23169/

jimnyc
06-22-2012, 01:16 PM
I just call him McChimpy. And not because he's black, not at all. Only in the same manner that liberals claimed GWB looked like a chimp for 8 years straight - I too think Obama looks even MORE like one!