PDA

View Full Version : Ducks vs. Senators

gabosaurus
05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
The Ducks will rock on! My dad and I are going to Game 2, whenever that is. I am jazzed about seeing a game in the Stanley Cup finals! :cheers2:

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 12:03 AM
The Ducks will rock on! My dad and I are going to Game 2, whenever that is. I am jazzed about seeing a game in the Stanley Cup finals! :cheers2:

Where are the Senators from? The reason I ask is my high school mascot was a Senator since we are the state capitol so we were called the Senators.

gabosaurus
05-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Ottawa, the capitol of Canada.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-24-2007, 12:27 AM
The Senators will rule the ice. Goodbye, Ducks.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Ottawa, the capitol of Canada.

Oh ok, thanks :)

Said1
05-28-2007, 08:23 PM
The Senators will rule the ice. Goodbye, Ducks.

Go, Sens.

Go, Alfie!

gabosaurus
05-29-2007, 01:38 AM
The Ducks took the first game today! It was majorly awesome!
My dad and I have tickets for game two on Wednesday. In the left hand corner, behind the visitor's goal, about two-thirds of the way up. I will be the short blonde wearing the Ducks jersey. Cheering the Ducks to a 2-0 series lead!
I have been told that the Senators are goons, so I will be sure to boo them loudly. :salute:

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:32 AM
Isn't the Ducks the team Disney started after the sucess of the Mighty Ducks movies? I think it was even mentioned in the thurd movie.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-29-2007, 04:46 PM
The Ducks took the first game today! It was majorly awesome!
My dad and I have tickets for game two on Wednesday. In the left hand corner, behind the visitor's goal, about two-thirds of the way up. I will be the short blonde wearing the Ducks jersey. Cheering the Ducks to a 2-0 series lead!
I have been told that the Senators are goons, so I will be sure to boo them loudly. :salute:

The Senators are goons? Hah! Eastern Conference hockey is more finesse hockey. The Sens will be back tonight and it will be a different story.

I'll be watching for you, girl.

gabosaurus
05-29-2007, 05:41 PM
After Wednesday night, the Senators will be down 2-0. :cheers2:

gabosaurus
05-30-2007, 10:55 PM
DUCKS WIN AGAIN!! :cheers2:

I swear, that was the most incredibly exciting and intense sports event I have ever witnessed. You could feel the checks up where I was. When the Ducks finally scored in the third period, the noise level was deafening. No one sat down or stopped yelling the rest of the game. I yelled myself hoarse in the last two minutes of play.
I am a hockey fan for life. Live hockey rules.

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Hockey/NHL/ANA_1.gif

Said1
06-03-2007, 05:35 PM
DUCKS WIN AGAIN!! :cheers2:

I swear, that was the most incredibly exciting and intense sports event I have ever witnessed. You could feel the checks up where I was. When the Ducks finally scored in the third period, the noise level was deafening. No one sat down or stopped yelling the rest of the game. I yelled myself hoarse in the last two minutes of play.
I am a hockey fan for life. Live hockey rules.

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Hockey/NHL/ANA_1.gif

Awwww. The Ducks lost. How sad, not! Too bad your husband couldn't watch a game with your dad. Good old male bonding. :laugh2:

Is it a long drive to your folks?

gabosaurus
06-03-2007, 07:16 PM
I normally live in San Francisco, where I go to school and my husband works. I am currently doing an internship in the Anaheim schools, so I am staying with my parents. My husband still has to work, so he remains at home.

The Ducks will bounce back. They will take the fourth game on Monday and wrap up the Stanley Cup at home on Wednesday. Then there should be a huge parade!!

Baron Von Esslingen
06-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Congrats, Gaby. I am sad for my boys but happy for Teemu, an original Winnipeg Jet, my first team (before they moved).