View Full Version : how drunk would you have to be? LOL

ConHog
06-21-2012, 06:17 PM
These guys are nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGhLPhcKsQ

cadet
06-21-2012, 07:02 PM
How drunk would i have to be?

Um, i don't think i'd ever get so drunk that my i'd have any pain in my butt. just sayin. :laugh:

gabosaurus
06-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Um, i don't think i'd ever get so drunk that my i'd have any pain in my butt. just sayin.

ConHog doesn't need to be drunk to be a pain in the butt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ConHog
06-21-2012, 10:37 PM
ConHog doesn't need to be drunk to be a pain in the butt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

True, unlike some I'm sober when here. :lol:

gabosaurus
06-21-2012, 10:43 PM
True, unlike some I'm sober when here. :lol:

You think I am Gunny or something? :poke:

ConHog
06-21-2012, 10:51 PM
You think I am Gunny or something? :poke:

I didn't say PAST members :coffee:

SassyLady
06-22-2012, 07:13 PM
These guys are nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGhLPhcKsQ

I can't believe I was stupid enough to start watching ..... seems like a couple of S&M crazies.

However, my first thought is "why is ConHog posting a video about spanish gays"?

ConHog
06-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I can't believe I was stupid enough to start watching ..... seems like a couple of S&M crazies.

However, my first thought is "why is ConHog posting a video about spanish gays"?

I was watching last night's episode of World's Dumbbest ______________ and they had these idiots on. I had to share LOL

aboutime
06-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Most of you won't pay any attention to what I say here. But you should know. It is directed at you, and SOME DAY. It may prove to be the case.

I am an alcoholic. I know very well how drunk I, or anyone else who drinks too much, and claims that it is NOT a habit.
They are everywhere. People you know. People you see every day. Your neighbors. Relatives who might just surprise you. People you work with. People in church...if you go to one.

So. To all of you who will laugh this off. And you will laugh it off.
I know you better than you know yourself if YOU drink, and drink, and drink. All the while. Claiming you just do it to forget about how terrible your day was, or because you hate the people you work with, or you are fed up with the world.
I've been there.
Almost every day of my life for the last 30 plus years. I've reminded myself the same way most of you...who Drink so much for whatever excuse you can find, or create to justify drinking.
The only person an ALCOHOLIC fools is...THEMSELVES.
I know. I've been there. Done that, more, and longer than many of you have been alive.
So. Like it or not. If you MUST have a drink at any time. You are on your way to becoming JUST LIKE ME.
Now. Tell me your excuses, and tell me how wrong I am.

gabosaurus
06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Now. Tell me your excuses, and tell me how wrong I am.

I totally agree with you. :cheers2: