PDA

View Full Version : NJ woman sues 11 year old Litle League player

gabosaurus
06-22-2012, 02:54 PM
You want to see a frivolous law suit? THIS is it.
Crazy people like this deserve to be publicly humiliated. Their "lawyers" should be publicly fed to sharks.

http://www.app.com/article/20120621/NJNEWS/306210092/Woman-sues-Manchester-Little-League-player-over-injuries-from-overthrown-ball?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage&nclick_check=1

ConHog
06-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Crazy people like this deserve to be publicly humiliated. Their "lawyers" should be publicly fed to sharks.

http://www.app.com/article/20120621/NJNEWS/306210092/Woman-sues-Manchester-Little-League-player-over-injuries-from-overthrown-ball?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage&nclick_check=1

God damned Obama liberals encouraging lawsuits like this. Next November the American voters will put a stop to such shenanigans.

jimnyc
06-22-2012, 02:58 PM
The kid has bad aim. He needs to practice his throws a little more. If he had trained properly, this lady wouldn't have gotten hit in the noggin. $500,000 seems reasonable. Always better to under throws than over throw and break someone's face! :lol:

fj1200
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Kickball should be our new national pasttime... with nerf balls...

gabosaurus
06-22-2012, 03:13 PM
I blame this on crazy people from New York and New Jersey.
Bad aim is an inherited Yankee trait. Not to mention the tendency of crazy Yankee ladies to be greedy. :slap:

Thunderknuckles
06-22-2012, 03:15 PM

Kind of sad all the way around really. I feel for the woman who got hit. From the article it sounds like insurance didn't cover it and I'm sure she's neck high in debt for the reconstructive surgery bills. On the other hand, suing an 11 year old boy is sad.

God damned Obama liberals encouraging lawsuits like this. Next November the American voters will put a stop to such shenanigans.
In other news ConHog got smacked in the face by a red herring today and is not in stable condition yet.

gabosaurus
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
If the woman was actually injured, why didn't she state such at the time.

In my view, anyone who attends a baseball game accepts the risks involved. Pay attention!!

Kathianne
06-23-2012, 12:38 AM
If the woman was actually injured, why didn't she state such at the time.

In my view, anyone who attends a baseball game accepts the risks involved. Pay attention!!

I can see as an adult, reassuring the child that threw the ball. BUT, two years later? They are going for the insurance claim on homeowners policy. There's no mention of medical costs not covered. Pure greed, with the caveat/rationalization that the insurance is there for such.

logroller
06-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Kind of sad all the way around really. I feel for the woman who got hit. From the article it sounds like insurance didn't cover it and I'm sure she's neck high in debt for the reconstructive surgery bills. On the other hand, suing an 11 year old boy is sad.

In other news ConHog got smacked in the face by a red herring today and is not in stable condition yet.

If only she had obeyed the healthcare mandate....:lol:

Nell's Room
06-23-2012, 02:18 AM
If she had multiple fractures, the kid must have thrown the ball pretty hard. And she should have said something straight away, the stupid woman!

PostmodernProphet
06-23-2012, 08:22 AM
If she had multiple fractures, the kid must have thrown the ball pretty hard.

precisely, which shows most of you have overlooked the most important thing.......why hasn't he been recruited yet.....

Voted4Reagan
06-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Everyone knows.... you go to a baseball game and there is a chance that you may be hit by a piece of equipment or the ball.

But just like a true liberal... she sues the kid and traumatizes him.... One has to wonder how money hungry this bitch must be...

Imagine being 11 years old and having a half a million dollar Lawsuit dropped on you like this... The kid must be a nervous wreck...

sorry.... but the woman went there on her own volition and took the responsibility into her own hands by sitting so close to the field/bullpen.

I doubt the kid intentionally threw at her with his best fastball like the jackass lawyer contends...

What a bitch!....Personal responsibility is long dead in Liberal New Jersey

taft2012
06-23-2012, 10:31 AM
On the other hand, suing an 11 year old boy is sad.

He's Italian, he'll get over it.

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood. You've never seen such a bunch of people constantly on the prowl to get something for nothing. It's in their blood. He understands. :laugh:

fj1200
06-24-2012, 01:29 PM
But just like a true liberal...

You're aware of her voting record and political beliefs?