PDA

View Full Version : Public School Teachers vs Priests

KarlMarx
05-23-2007, 08:24 AM
At the top of the 1st inning

Public School Teachers 1
Priests 0

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=591461&category=FRONTPG&BCCode=HOME&newsdate=5/22/2007

Hagbard Celine
05-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Gross. I can see how a teacher could give-in and get sexual with a lithe, 16-year-old girl, but this kind of homosexual act is very unsettling. Yeesh.

5stringJeff
05-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Where's NAMBLA when you need them?

05-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Is anyone else at all concerned about the frequency of things like this? i mean you never heard about things like this even like 10-20 years ago. and if there was something like this going on it would have been even more outrageous. but now its like every few months something like this happens and its starting to no longer be a surprise.

Abbey Marie
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
http://timesunion.com/shared/graphics/newsdb/070522hellwig_TN.jpg
The arrsted man, Kirk James Hellwig, 37

Ewwwww.

gabosaurus
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Happens all the times. Public school teachers can be pedophiles, just as priests can be pedophiles.
The difference is, the teachers usually get caught and exposed. The priests are covered up, defended and shifted to other dioceses.

Guernicaa
05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I love how the kids always walk away scott-free.

I want all of the men on here to think for a second:
If your 16 (Your hormones are RAGING) and you had a just-out-of college dead sexy/gorgeous/beautiful teacher willing to have sex with you...Would you pass down the offer????

Hellwig, who is single and has taught social studies at the school since 1999, was arrested Monday morning on three counts each of felony third-degree criminal sex act and misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child.
What was he endangering? Especially since they're not of the opposite sex... No one was going to get pregnant. The boy wanted to have sex with the teacher:

Lavin said the alleged victim, who told police the relationship was consensual, cooperated in the investigation and is now getting therapy. Hellwig was charged because a 16-year-old is not old enough to consent.
Riiiiiiiightt...The millions and millions of teenagers having sex aren't "old enough to consent". Somehow millions of kids end up having sex (but they AREN'T consenting!)

glockmail
05-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Happens all the times. Public school teachers can be pedophiles, just as priests can be pedophiles.
The difference is, the teachers usually get caught and exposed. The priests are covered up, defended and shifted to other dioceses.

The difference is that the liberals and atheists only bother to attack the proiests, which are of course a much smaller number.

glockmail
05-23-2007, 04:27 PM

What was he endangering? Especially since they're not of the opposite sex... No one was going to get pregnant. The boy wanted to have sex with the teacher:

.... You are a sick bastard.

5stringJeff
05-23-2007, 05:21 PM

If your 16 (Your hormones are RAGING) and you had a just-out-of college dead sexy/gorgeous/beautiful teacher willing to have sex with you...Would you pass down the offer????

Riiiiiiiightt...The millions and millions of teenagers having sex aren't "old enough to consent". Somehow millions of kids end up having sex (but they AREN'T consenting!)

You raise a vaild point. Age of consent laws vary from state to state. In WA, it's 16; however, an adult with a position of authority (teacher, coach, etc.) over a 16- or 17-year-old is barred from sexual contact.

In NY, where the crime took place, the age of consent is 18.

KarlMarx
05-24-2007, 03:38 AM

The problem with your assertion is the tense. You say "are covered up...". That's not true. The Church does not tolerate pedophile priests.

The purpose of this thread is to show just how many public school teachers are in kids' pants as opposed to how few priests are.

Stay tuned.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 03:54 AM
http://timesunion.com/shared/graphics/newsdb/070522hellwig_TN.jpg
The arrsted man, Kirk James Hellwig, 37

Ewwwww.

Ewwwwwwwwwww is right.

05-24-2007, 07:09 AM

I can't help but notice your lack of outrage hear. Mark Foley did far less than this and he was crucified by you guys. And he just had inappropriate conversations with former pages who were even older than this kid. He hasnt even been allegedly accused of touching anyone.

But then I forgot, Mark Foley was a Republican. You libs have no political purpose in holding this teacher accountable for his sins that are far worse than Foley was even alleged to do. Because in reality you dont give a damn about children being encouraged to have sex or even having sex with adults. Hell it fits your agenda that children shall be encouraged and have sex wild unprotected sex all they want. That way more people end up on welfare and are dependent on Democrat politicians.

I find it convenient that the only time you guys seem to feel outraged over stories like this is when Republicans engage in this activity. But then, it doesnt surprise me. You are a bunch of hypocrites.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 09:02 AM
The problem with your assertion is the tense. You say "are covered up...". That's not true. The Church does not tolerate pedophile priests.

The purpose of this thread is to show just how many public school teachers are in kids' pants as opposed to how few priests are.

Stay tuned.

Have not seen the outrage of the MSM on this. It appears that THEY are the ones covering up.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 09:03 AM
I can't help but notice your lack of outrage hear. Mark Foley did far less than this and he was crucified by you guys. ....

Whouda thunk? Liberals, queer enablers, hypocrites?

Nienna
05-24-2007, 09:18 AM

They may be old enough to consent, but not mature enough to understand the repercussions of their actions. A two-year-old may be old enough to decide to walk out onto a busy street, but not mature enough to understand that he may get killed doing it. This is why we PROTECT children until they are capable of making better decisions.

Guernicaa
05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
I can't help but notice your lack of outrage hear. Mark Foley did far less than this and he was crucified by you guys. And he just had inappropriate conversations with former pages who were even older than this kid. He hasnt even been allegedly accused of touching anyone.

But then I forgot, Mark Foley was a Republican. You libs have no political purpose in holding this teacher accountable for his sins that are far worse than Foley was even alleged to do. Because in reality you dont give a damn about children being encouraged to have sex or even having sex with adults. Hell it fits your agenda that children shall be encouraged and have sex wild unprotected sex all they want. That way more people end up on welfare and are dependent on Democrat politicians.

I find it convenient that the only time you guys seem to feel outraged over stories like this is when Republicans engage in this activity. But then, it doesnt surprise me. You are a bunch of hypocrites
lmao!
Liberals aren't the ones claiming to be the "moral majority" or the "religious right". Would a man in the party of "family values" tell a teenage page he wants to fuck him? That’s why we crucified Foley.
And not only to mention that just before he began talking about “cute buts” bouncing on his bed, he was legislating bills against sex offenders.

This was a case in which we had a 16 year old boy old enough to know when to consent and when not to having a consensual relationship with someone.
The pages Mark Foley went after never consented to talking about “bouncing their cute buts”.

glockmail
05-24-2007, 07:18 PM
lmao!
Liberals aren't the ones claiming to be the "moral majority" or the "religious right". Would a man in the party of "family values" tell a teenage page he wants to fuck him? That’s why we crucified Foley.
And not only to mention that just before he began talking about “cute buts” bouncing on his bed, he was legislating bills against sex offenders.

This was a case in which we had a 16 year old boy old enough to know when to consent and when not to having a consensual relationship with someone.
The pages Mark Foley went after never consented to talking about “bouncing their cute buts”.
If Foley were a Democrat you'd claim that the page wanted what he got.:pee:

Guernicaa
05-24-2007, 07:22 PM
If Foley were a Democrat you'd claim that the page wanted what he got.
Nah actually I wouldn't...
But thats aright...Your retarded conservative assumptions mean nothing to me or the rest of the world. (Except other retarded conservatives)

glockmail
05-24-2007, 07:25 PM
But thats aright...Your retarded conservative assumptions mean nothing to me or the rest of the world. (Except other retarded conservatives)

I love how the kids always walk away scott-free......What was he endangering? Especially since they're not of the opposite sex... No one was going to get pregnant. The boy wanted to have sex with the teacher:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=64418&postcount=7

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-24-2007, 11:53 PM
lmao!

the kid was 18. a legal adult. That doesnt excuse Foley's behavior, but it demonstrates your hypocrisy. Apparently gay actions with a teen are alright but talking inappropriately with an adult isnt.

We are consistant and condemn both. And you know what, despite your claims we still are the moral majority. See the fact that people are human doesn't mean they have morals. its far better to recognize morality and fail at achieving it, then to deny it exists.

05-24-2007, 11:55 PM

Who is assuming anything, you outright STATED it in your last post:

If that's not "he was asking for it", what is?

Abbey Marie
05-24-2007, 11:59 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=64418&postcount=7

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/punten.gif

glockmail
05-25-2007, 07:46 AM
http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/punten.gif

A simple "pwned" would suffice. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
06-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Catholic Priests 0
Public School Teachers 2!

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_167120525.html

5stringJeff
06-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Now I remember having a crush on a teacher when I was about that age.

But really, wtf is wrong with this woman? Sleeping with your daughter's 13 y/o boyfriend?

nevadamedic
06-18-2007, 11:24 PM
If Foley were a Democrat you'd claim that the page wanted what he got.:pee:

:clap: