PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old kills armed intruder

SassyLady
06-23-2012, 08:58 PM
14 year old kills armed intruder and protects younger siblings. Quick thinking and ability to take action! Awesome kid.

A 14-year-old Phoenix boy shot an intruder who broke into his home while brandishing a gun as the teenager watched his three younger siblings, police said.

The teen and his brothers and sisters were at home alone at their residence at 55th Avenue and Baseline when a woman rang the doorbell Friday. The teen didn't open the door because he didn't recognize her, Police Officer James Holmes said Saturday.

Soon after, the teen heard a bang on the door, rushed his siblings upstairs and got a handgun from his parent's bedroom. When he got to the top of the stairs, he saw a man breaking through the front door and point a gun at him.

The boy shot the 37-year-old man, who is in critical condition but expected to survive and be booked into jail.

Holmes said the suspect did not get a shot off. He declined to release his name until he is booked into jail.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/23/phoenix-boy-14-shoots-armed-intruder-while-watching-three-younger-siblings/?test=latestnews#ixzz1yfhqBu9n

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2012, 09:40 PM
14 year old kills armed intruder and protects younger siblings. Quick thinking and ability to take action! Awesome kid.

Smart kid, a good shot too. -:beer:--Tyr
Guns save lives too..

Gaffer
06-23-2012, 09:46 PM
No name or description of the intruder. Shall start a betting pool.

Missileman
06-23-2012, 10:16 PM
No name or description of the intruder. Shall start a betting pool.

I'll bet his first name is Illegal and his surname is Alien.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2012, 10:22 PM
I'll bet his first name is Illegal and his surname is Alien.

And Pedro or Juan mixed in there somewhere.-:laugh: -Tyr

Gaffer
06-23-2012, 10:32 PM
And Pedro or Juan mixed in there somewhere.-:laugh: -Tyr

If not then sharpton is getting on a plane for Phoenix as we type.

logroller
06-24-2012, 02:53 AM
I hope the guy lives. I applaud the kid stepping up to protect himself and siblings but I wouldn't wish a young man to have the burden of taking a life on his conscience.

Nell's Room
06-24-2012, 04:01 AM
While I do not like the fact that Americans are able to walk around with guns, I do think every person has the right to defend themselves in their own home, and this lad did the right thing in shooting that man. He saved the lives of his siblings because of his quick thinking, and should be commended.

SassyLady
06-24-2012, 05:08 AM
While I do not like the fact that Americans are able to walk around with guns, I do think every person has the right to defend themselves in their own home, and this lad did the right thing in shooting that man. He saved the lives of his siblings because of his quick thinking, and should be commended.

I don't like the fact that Australians are allowed to drink beer.

darin
06-24-2012, 06:28 AM
I don't like the fact Australians are hording a lot of Hot chicks. :(

mundame
06-24-2012, 08:44 AM
While I do not like the fact that Americans are able to walk around with guns...

What I am not understanding is why you would care if we walk around with guns or not?

I mean, it's the other side of the planet. It can't affect you in any way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-24-2012, 10:25 AM
I don't like the fact Australians are hording a lot of Hot chicks. :(
My guess is they are hoarding a lot of those hot chicks and boarding a lot of those hot chicks , if ya know what I mean!;)
I did date one that lived in Memphis back in the late 70's and she was hotter than a 3 dollar pistol. Hard to find a gal lookin that fine but down to earth too. I being a young ,often dumb and wild buck did not appreciate her like I should have and let her just slip way. Only regretting it years later.-Tyr

taft2012
06-24-2012, 11:18 AM
I *do* love a forum that can segue so seamlessly from a 14 year-old gunning down an armed intruder to hot chicks. :cool:

Sassy, time to put your legs back up. :clap:

cadet
06-24-2012, 11:21 AM

Who wants to place bets that the criminal trys to file a lawsuit to the parents about allowing the kids to play with guns, and the kid destroying his livelihood?

jimnyc
06-24-2012, 11:22 AM

If this kid was in Australia, the kid and more would likely be dead and the intruder having a Fosters on the beach.

cadet
06-24-2012, 11:30 AM

http://westnet.com/~levins/guncontrol5.html

Just a taste of what i think about that. The more people that have guns, the more criminals think twice about what they do. the less guns people have, the more criminals say "Hey... i'm not following that rule... look at all this fun i can have..."

You take guns away, the good people say "ok", and the bad say, "fuck no! mwahahahaha"