PDA

View Full Version : Insanity Workout

Nukeman
06-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Well Trigg and I started our Insanity workout today. Hell it was only the fit test and I am totaly wore out!! Holly crap I hate to see what tomorrow brings.. keep your fingers crossed we finish this bad boy!!!

jimnyc
06-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Even starting it is an accomplishment! Good luck to both of you. :beer:

Nukeman
06-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Even starting it is an accomplishment! Good luck to both of you. :beer:Holly cow i am still sitting here sweating my butt off.. My hands are even shaking.. its only 30 min for the fit test but, WOW!!! My legs, shoulders, and stomcah all hurt..

jimnyc
06-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Holly cow i am still sitting here sweating my butt off.. My hands are even shaking.. its only 30 min for the fit test but, WOW!!! My legs, shoulders, and stomcah all hurt..

That's awesome, that means it's working. I suppose I could use a workout like that instead of doing things solo, but it would kill me! Stick with it and see/feel the results!

Monkeybone
06-24-2012, 12:30 PM
I told yah...Wife couldn't even finish the fit test when we did it.

DragonStryk72
06-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Well Trigg and I started our Insanity workout today. Hell it was only the fit test and I am totaly wore out!! Holly crap I hate to see what tomorrow brings.. keep your fingers crossed we finish this bad boy!!!

LOL, well at least it lives up to the insanity part, I see

Nukeman
06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Ok.. Day 2, holy cow!!! 42 minutes of pain and exhaustion!! Thought the fit test was a pain... :thumb:

Trigg
06-26-2012, 12:46 PM
I was a wimp and had to stop after 30 min. As I lay panting on the floor, I decided I couldn't go on.

My calves and lower back are killing me today and I feel like an old woman.

Nukeman
06-26-2012, 05:37 PM
OK.. Day 3 not nearly as bad as the first 2 days:cool:. Was not as hard as the other days so I think it will probably be a killer tomorrow... Thought I was in shape and this was going to tone up a little with this but man did I find out that I am NOT in as good of shape as I thought.. :thumb:

Nukeman
06-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Day 4 ws a cardio recover.. Mostly stretches and squats. Not too bad, better than the 2nd day by far. however tomorrow is back to some nasty stuff... Its going to be tuff getting through the next 2 days before a rest.....

Nukeman
06-28-2012, 03:05 PM
well day 5 was PURE CARDIO (see hell)!!! WOW, that's all I have to say! I believe I was whimpering somewhere in the middle.. One more day this week and the first week is DONE!!!!!:dance:

cadet
06-29-2012, 10:35 AM
well day 5 was PURE CARDIO (see hell)!!! WOW, that's all I have to say! I believe I was whimpering somewhere in the middle.. One more day this week and the first week is DONE!!!!!:dance:

I'm gonna try your cd today dad. and show you up a little. :laugh:

Nukeman
06-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Day 6 and first week DONE... Get one whole day of rest tomorrow.. This is a butt kicker. Gotta say, I actually do feel better after this first week, I still ahve to take a break, have a hard time just going non-stop. It is a great workout though, I don't sweat this much when I run 2 miles.....

Nukeman
07-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Starting week 2, really starts with a bang must say!!! feel better today than I did 7 days ago...

Monkeybone
07-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Day 6 and first week DONE... Get one whole day of rest tomorrow.. This is a butt kicker. Gotta say, I actually do feel better after this first week, I still ahve to take a break, have a hard time just going non-stop. It is a great workout though, I don't sweat this much when I run 2 miles.....
Sheesh... I've seen you sweat when you run too... that is saying something.

Monkeybone
07-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm gonna try your cd today dad. and show you up a little. :laugh:
My DVD, dont scratch it or I kill.

Nukeman
07-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Days 8 and 9 went really well, have had a little difficulty getting started today for day 10. I actually see a little improvement! Down 8 lbs in a week and a half. would like to drop another 15 and would be VERY happy.. Will see!:thumb:

Nukeman
07-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Well broke the 10lbs mark today!! :dance: If I get 12 more I will be where I have wanted to be for about 4 years.

I ahve always worked out but this thing really seams to work pretty good. I averaged a pound a day since starting:thumb:

Trigg
07-03-2012, 02:28 PM
stupid video, no sane person would attempt it.

Monkeybone
07-03-2012, 03:54 PM
stupid video, no sane person would attempt it.
Hence the name.........

Now make me a sammich!

Nukeman
07-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Hence the name.........

Now make me a sammich!She said something along the lines of "F. that, F. you... Im done...." It's funny when looking back but at the time she was NOT happy!!!! :laugh2:

Trigg
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Hence the name.........

Now make me a sammich!

At least I made it through the first week............unlike some people who will remain unnamed :poke:

Nukeman
07-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Ok, have not been doing a good job of posting how this is going. Finished the first 2 weeks with no problems, feel LOTS better know than when starting. have to do my fit test today to see if I have improved any to start the 3rd week. Have seen weight loss and a pretty good drop in stomach size this last 2 weeks. cloths fit better and the belly that was starting to peek out is going away nicely. This week has harder videos and combinations of videos. The Pure Cardio with Cardio abs was a killer on Friday. Trigg liked the cardio Abs work out but is feeling it today, she said she didn't realize she had muscles in those places :laugh:

Nukeman
07-10-2012, 07:44 AM
3rd week has started pretty good. Can "almost" get all the way through a workout without stopping for a breather:thumb: I can't believe that after almost 3 weeks it is still hard to get through these things.. Ohh well still feeling much better..

Monkeybone
07-10-2012, 03:44 PM
At least I made it through the first week............unlike some people who will remain unnamed :poke:
Yeah yeah yeah.... Know that it is not a real excuse, but it doesn't help when you lose your workout are goths wife setting stuff up. Totally throws off the rhythm.

And Nuke, you are just sweating out all that beer held in reserve.

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Only fat people need workout programs... :poke:

Nukeman
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Only fat people need workout programs... :poke:
Thanks for disrupting my thread. I wont post anything further.......... Congrats!!!!