PDA

View Full Version : How do I Get an Obama Phone?

tailfins
06-25-2012, 06:37 AM
http://obamaphone.net/how-do-i-get-an-obama-phone

At present, free cellphone with 250 free minutes is provided to financially disabled people.

ConHog
06-25-2012, 07:28 AM
http://obamaphone.net/how-do-i-get-an-obama-phone

Weve already had this thread and proven that obama had nothing to do with starting this stupid program

Missileman
06-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Weve already had this thread and proven that obama had nothing to do with starting this stupid program

No, but you can argue that he's responsible for a lot more people qualifying for the program.

ConHog
06-25-2012, 08:31 AM
No, but you can argue that he's responsible for a lot more people qualifying for the program.

True, you COULD argue that his failed policies have made more people eligible for such programs, but unless and until I see him pushing for more people to sign up for them, then no.

May as well start calling it Obama's Food Stamp Giveaway to. :lol:

Nukeman
06-25-2012, 08:37 AM
True, you COULD argue that his failed policies have made more people eligible for such programs, but unless and until I see him pushing for more people to sign up for them, then no.

May as well start calling it Obama's Food Stamp Giveaway to. :lol:
Well since he has almost DOUBLED the rolls I woudl say that a fair statement!!!!

tailfins
06-25-2012, 09:23 AM

I must have missed the thread. I heard about it on Limbaugh Friday. I know Obama didn't start it, but is he responsible for having his name associated with it?

ConHog
06-25-2012, 09:46 AM
I must have missed the thread. I heard about it on Limbaugh Friday. I know Obama didn't start it, but is he responsible for having his name associated with it?

Is he responsible for having that author use his name? Well, I suppose technically he is, I mean if he didn't choose to be a public figure it's doubtful the guy would have even known his name, let alone used it. But no, it isn't his fault his name has been associated with a program that he has never mentioned specifically.

logroller
06-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Is it funded by fees or taxes? (does that sound like a rhetorical question):cool:

ConHog
06-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Is it funded by fees or taxes? (does that sound like a rhetorical question):cool:

LOL, here we go again...........

tailfins
06-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Is he responsible for having that author use his name? Well, I suppose technically he is, I mean if he didn't choose to be a public figure it's doubtful the guy would have even known his name, let alone used it. But no, it isn't his fault his name has been associated with a program that he has never mentioned specifically.

You make a good point. I did a WHOIS search on the domain obamaphone.net and I see no evidence of government ownership.

ConHog
06-25-2012, 12:15 PM
You make a good point. I did a WHOIS search on the domain obamaphone.net and I see no evidence of government ownership.

Obama has a huge ego, but it isn't that big LOL

aboutime
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM

Anyone who gets, or uses such a Free Phone from the Government should THANK EVERYONE ELSE here, your neighbors, your relatives, and All of the Americans who pay taxes. Since WE are paying for your NOT-SO-FREE Phone.

aboutime
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Obama has a huge ego, but it isn't that big LOL

A BIG Liar. Bigger than any EGO he could dream of having.