PDA

View Full Version : Yet more bad news for Obama

Thunderknuckles
06-27-2012, 03:46 PM
This is not looking good.

Conservative Democrats have signaled they will side with Republicans on Holder contempt vote. There goes the racist argument against Republicans.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/27/house-democrat-breaks-ranks-to-back-holder-contempt-as-vote-looms/

On top of that Jimmy Carter issues a scathing review of our current Human Rights policies which is clearly aimed at this Administration.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/06/obamas-newest-critic-jimmy-carter/1#.T-tvpBfOzCo

It's going to tough for Obama to stay on message when people on his own team are breaking ranks and making the news.

KarlMarx
06-27-2012, 04:30 PM
l 3544 s e
2 3544 1 2

red states rule
06-27-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/june_2012/obama_approval_index_june_27_2012/718844-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_june_27_2012.jpg

gabosaurus
06-27-2012, 04:44 PM
I somehow doubt the November election will be a referendum on Obama's many misdeeds. The election will ask the people who they want to be president, Obama or Romney.
How many Dems will consider Obama the lesser of two evils? How many conservative Republicans will decide they dislike both candidates and stay home?
Obama's first term has been far from a rousing success. Even those firmly in Obama's corner will admit this. At the same time, you have to consider who will be making the decision.
Let's look at the major voting blocks and consider who they might prefer in November:
** Americans under 30
** Black and Latinos
** Women

What do you think? I doubt that there is a sufficiently large enough percentage of disgruntled people who post angry threads and cartoons on message boards to affect the outcome.

red states rule
06-27-2012, 04:49 PM
I somehow doubt the November election will be a referendum on Obama's many misdeeds. The election will ask the people who they want to be president, Obama or Romney.
How many Dems will consider Obama the lesser of two evils? How many conservative Republicans will decide they dislike both candidates and stay home?
Obama's first term has been far from a rousing success. Even those firmly in Obama's corner will admit this. At the same time, you have to consider who will be making the decision.
Let's look at the major voting blocks and consider who they might prefer in November:
** Americans under 30
** Black and Latinos
** Women

What do you think? I doubt that there is a sufficiently large enough percentage of disgruntled people who post angry threads and cartoons on message boards to affect the outcome.

The election will boil down to about 6 states Gabby

OH, FL, VA, WI, MI, and PA

The last polls I saw Obama is NOT above 50% in any of these states. Also Idependents are leaving Obama in droves

Blacks are leaving him over his flip flop of gay marriage

Gas proces are still nearly double where they were when Obama took office

By the time the election is held, Obama will add nearly $6 TRILLION to the national debt

and millions are still unemployed, and lost their homes since Obama took office

People vote with theri pocketbook and this is not "anger" Gabby - these are facts

jimnyc
06-27-2012, 04:49 PM
** Americans under 30
** Black and Latinos
** Women

I also doubt there are enough dead people and illegals to go along with liberal idiots to change the obvious. The election WILL be a referendum on his mistakes, and that's exactly why his approval rating, across the nation, and even across the select groups you mention, are in a downward spiral. And Fwiw - I've seen you post a TON of retarded cartoons in the past 6 months, hypocrite.

red states rule
06-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I also doubt there are enough dead people and illegals to go along with liberal idiots to change the obvious. The election WILL be a referendum on his mistakes, and that's exactly why his approval rating, across the nation, and even across the select groups you mention, are in a downward spiral. And Fwiw - I've seen you post a TON of retarded cartoons in the past 6 months, hypocrite.

Libs are never short of dead and illegals votes Jim. I am sure they are filling out their ballots right now as we speak

Why do think Holder is blocking FL from purging the voter rolls from ineligible voters?

Obama needs all the votes he can get, Legal or illegal votes - it does not matter to libs like Gabby

KarlMarx
06-27-2012, 04:55 PM
** Americans under 30
** Black and Latinos
** Women

saw a bumper sticker

"I AM UNEMPLOYED AND I VOTE"

Don't think a majority of them will be voting for the O-man

gabosaurus
06-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I also doubt there are enough dead people and illegals to go along with liberal idiots to change the obvious.

That only works in Chicago and New York City.

The election WILL be a referendum on his mistakes, and that's exactly why his approval rating, across the nation, and even across the select groups you mention, are in a downward spiral.

Didn't happen in 2004. Won't happen in 2012.

And Fwiw - I've seen you post a TON of retarded cartoons in the past 6 months, hypocrite.

And Fwiw, I admit that you are correct. :cool:

red states rule
06-27-2012, 04:58 PM

Translation: To many facts for me to deal with Jim so let me ignore them

Trigg
06-27-2012, 05:02 PM

I don't think you considering the fact that blacks ALWAYS vote dem, almost without exception. They are however apathetic when it comes to actually voting, the excitement is gone this time around and I think we will see them go back to their usual voting numbers.

bambam won the last election because of independents and excited college kids. Independents are now leaning republican and those college kids who were so amped up to vote in the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, don't have jobs and are disillusioned about the hope and change and "transparency" that he promised.

MtnBiker
06-27-2012, 05:11 PM
** Americans under 30
** Black and Latinos
** Women

Major voting blocks? Really do you believe this? On women you are correct they represent 53% of the voters in the 2008 Presidential election. However both the black and hispanic combined only represent 22% of the vote and people under 30 are still the lowest percentage of voters.

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_08.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-27-2012, 06:32 PM

The last polls I saw Obama is NOT above 50% in any of these states. Also Idependents are leaving Obama in droves

Blacks are leaving him over his flip flop of gay marriage

Gas proces are still nearly double where they were when Obama took office

By the time the election is held, Obama will add nearly $6 TRILLION to the national debt

and millions are still unemployed, and lost their homes since Obama took office

People vote with theri pocketbook and this is not "anger" Gabby - these are facts

Freaking damn straight! The traitor will have to go.. let him take his horse he married back with him to Chicago.
The barn still has her stall and he can get her another do nothing no show job paying several hundred thousand dollars a year like before .-Tyr

ConHog
06-27-2012, 07:18 PM
This is not looking good.

Conservative Democrats have signaled they will side with Republicans on Holder contempt vote. There goes the racist argument against Republicans.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/27/house-democrat-breaks-ranks-to-back-holder-contempt-as-vote-looms/

On top of that Jimmy Carter issues a scathing review of our current Human Rights policies which is clearly aimed at this Administration.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/06/obamas-newest-critic-jimmy-carter/1#.T-tvpBfOzCo

It's going to tough for Obama to stay on message when people on his own team are breaking ranks and making the news.

Sad to see that even some Democrats are now racists

/sarcasm

gabosaurus
06-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Margaret Thatcher is expressing her support for Obama.

SassyLady
06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Margaret Thatcher is expressing her support for Obama.

:link:

Thunderknuckles
06-27-2012, 08:44 PM

Spot on. None of this bad news is going to affect states like California or New York. They'll vote for Obama even if he suffers a fatal head wound and miraculously recovers, signaling then beginning of the Apocalypse.
This is all about swing states and independent voters. This is where news like Fast and Furious, Dems siding with Republicans, and the SCOTUS declaring the individual mandate unconstitutional is going to have a tangible effect.

aboutime
06-27-2012, 08:48 PM

With the news about a major city in California declaring Bankruptcy. Anyone wonder how many people from that city, and others in the DEBT RIDDEN KaliFornication state will actually vote for Obammer...other than the Hollyweirdo's of course?

I still believe Obama has intentionally brought all of this stupidity on himself because...He really DOES NOT WANT A SECOND TERM pretending to be the stupidest man on Earth.

We also shouldn't forget. There is a great possibility. Many more Large cities across the nation may just decide to Drop the Obama stupidity...and declare Bankruptcy as well.

mundame
06-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I hate to spoil the party, but --------

Obama's approval/disapproval are exactly equal at about 48%.

He continues to rise in the RealClearPolitics average of polls, now having a 3% lead over the Mormon.

(No great surprise to me.)

You know, the thing about democracy is that it IS sort of inactivated if the powers-that-be only put up completely unacceptable candidates to vote on.

aboutime
06-27-2012, 09:38 PM

He continues to rise in the RealClearPolitics average of polls, now having a 3% lead over the Mormon.

You know, the thing about democracy is that it IS sort of inactivated if the powers-that-be only put up completely unacceptable candidates to vote on.

What party?
Nobody told me there was a party goin' on here.

I'm waiting for the Real Party in November. The one many of us will have, when we listen to the Obama's phone call...making reservations for that U-HAUL to take them back to Capone Country in Illinois called Chicago.

P.S. POLLS MEAN NOTHING until election Day.

ConHog
06-27-2012, 09:38 PM

Sadly, anyone who would actually want the job will undoubtedly be an unacceptable candidate.

gabosaurus
06-27-2012, 09:44 PM

If this is true, Romney better get working.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2c74fef0-c071-11e1-982d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1z3I1zUt0

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-usa-campaign-swingstates-pollbre85q0yj-20120627,0,3671979.story

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/27/obama-holds-narrow-lead-over-romney-nationally-but-pulling-ahead-in-swing/

red states rule
06-28-2012, 02:27 AM
If this is true, Romney better get working.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2c74fef0-c071-11e1-982d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1z3I1zUt0

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-usa-campaign-swingstates-pollbre85q0yj-20120627,0,3671979.story

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/27/obama-holds-narrow-lead-over-romney-nationally-but-pulling-ahead-in-swing/

So we have an incumbent President, with the full support of the liberal media, being outraised for the first time by his opponent, who cannot get above 50% in most of the polls - and yet we are told how well Obama is doing and how much trouble Mitt is in

red states rule
06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Spot on. None of this bad news is going to affect states like California or New York. They'll vote for Obama even if he suffers a fatal head wound and miraculously recovers, signaling then beginning of the Apocalypse.
This is all about swing states and independent voters. This is where news like Fast and Furious, Dems siding with Republicans, and the SCOTUS declaring the individual mandate unconstitutional is going to have a tangible effect.

How anyone can vote for Obama is beyond me

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/0/2/1/1/7/9/list-78943277089.jpeg