PDA

View Full Version : Broken from 'It wasn't that long ago' thread

red states rule
06-27-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm not that old and can remember saying the pledge every morning in school.

Did you say the Pledge while you were attending the Arkansas Institute of Snobbery?

gabosaurus
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Did you say the Pledge while you were attending the Arkansas Institute of Snobbery?

Nice retort, Mr. Penn State.

ConHog
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM

Damn you're an angry little guy

red states rule
06-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Damn you're an angry little guy

Truth hurts eh Mr Sewer Slime?

Kathianne
06-28-2012, 02:58 AM
There is an option for splitting threads, this seems ideal and early enough to be not to much work.

red states rule
06-28-2012, 03:03 AM
There is an option for splitting threads, this seems ideal and early enough to be not to much work.

Maybe Jim can restore your power Kat and you take some of the load off the rest of the staff :laugh2:

Kathianne
06-28-2012, 03:06 AM
Maybe Jim can restore your power Kat and you take some of the load off the rest of the staff :laugh2:

LOL! While I can't forget what I know, I've no desire to be a mini-mod. I know when I'm not useful, that was made clear. No hurt feelings. I had my say, they had theirs.

red states rule
06-28-2012, 03:10 AM
LOL! While I can't forget what I know, I've no desire to be a mini-mod. I know when I'm not useful, that was made clear. No hurt feelings. I had my say, they had theirs.

I suspect there may be the need of alot of thread splitting in the near future given the fact Mr Sewer Slime is being mentored by Mike in the art of inflating ones resume, and playing the victim card when called out on it

ConHog
06-28-2012, 12:06 PM
I suspect there may be the need of alot of thread splitting in the near future given the fact Mr Sewer Slime is being mentored by Mike in the art of inflating ones resume, and playing the victim card when called out on it

so you in fact admit that you intend to derail many threads with your ConHogsession?

OCA
06-28-2012, 08:38 PM
Nice retort, Mr. Penn State.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!:laugh2:

OCA
06-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Truth hurts eh Mr Sewer Slime?

:trolls: