PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you Mother Nature

ConHog
06-28-2012, 03:04 PM
It's 109 degrees up in this mug today. We haven't had any rain in a grip. Dammit, I love Arkansas, but summers here can be brutal.

Nell's Room
06-29-2012, 02:47 AM
It's 109 degrees up in this mug today. We haven't had any rain in a grip. Dammit, I love Arkansas, but summers here can be brutal.

I can have our 10 degree weather and I will gladly take yours! I love summer!

fj1200
06-29-2012, 06:37 AM

So like you to take on a mythic person with no voice with which to respond in the cage. :poke:

Noir
06-29-2012, 07:06 AM

Our weathers been bizarre, like we never have great summers, but all the same - Almost at the end of June and we haven't had 2 consecutive days of sunshine, the longest day of the year was colder than Christmas Day, and a few days ago, during a normal day, suddenly the heaviest rain I'm ever likely to see, literally couldn't see five feet infront of you because the rain was coming down so hard all you could see was grey =/

Toro
06-29-2012, 06:43 PM
You can count the number of times on one hand it has gotten above 70 in Saskatchewan this year.

And you would need all your fingers and toes to count the number of times it has rained in June.

ConHog
06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
You can count the number of times on one hand it has gotten above 70 in Saskatchewan this year.

And you would need all your fingers and toes to count the number of times it has rained in June.

Can a mod change the title of this thread to "fuck you Toro?" :laugh:

jafar00
06-30-2012, 07:38 PM

Can I have some of that heat? It's freezing in Sydney ;)

aboutime
06-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Can I have some of that heat? It's freezing in Sydney ;)

You'll get all the heat you need, and wish for cold by December, and Christmas day down there.