PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine...

cadet
06-28-2012, 07:23 PM
...Bill o'Riley becoming president?

I've disagreed with him every once in a great while, but i'd have to say, he'd be the one guy i'd trust. he's experienced, he's debated politics forever, and he's loved by a good amount of republicans.

We need a lower government, less tax, and in my opinion, the states to have the say so, and the only thing the national should worry about is keeping war from happening between states and the military. that's my dream america. (if only i was born a lot of decades earlier...)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Prez and vice prez vote
OldSalt and Ringo............:beer:-- ;)--Tyr

ConHog
06-28-2012, 07:55 PM

I've disagreed with him every once in a great while, but i'd have to say, he'd be the one guy i'd trust. he's experienced, he's debated politics forever, and he's loved by a good amount of republicans.

We need a lower government, less tax, and in my opinion, the states to have the say so, and the only thing the national should worry about is keeping war from happening between states and the military. that's my dream america. (if only i was born a lot of decades earlier...)

Yes, let's replace one inexperienced mouthpiece with another.

Noir
06-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah, what we really need is a president who thinks thats the proof of intelligent design is "tides go in, tides go out" :salute:

aboutime
06-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Prez and vice prez vote
OldSalt and Ringo............:beer:-- ;)--Tyr

Thanks for the compliment, but I'd have to do an LBJ, and not run, or accept any nomination.

I wouldn't stand a chance, and there's no way I want to be remembered by some John Wilkes Booth, or Lee Harvey Oswald jerk who has Black Felt Pelosi Photos on his living room wall.

Besides. They could never pay me enough to hide behind the Secret Service all the time.

I wouldn't make any friends. And no way I would give up being around our Grand Kids...whenever I want.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the compliment, but I'd have to do an LBJ, and not run, or accept any nomination.

I wouldn't stand a chance, and there's no way I want to be remembered by some John Wilkes Booth, or Lee Harvey Oswald jerk who has Black Felt Pelosi Photos on his living room wall.

Besides. They could never pay me enough to hide behind the Secret Service all the time.

I wouldn't make any friends. And no way I would give up being around our Grand Kids...whenever I want.

I bet Ringo would take the gig and hold both offices if need be . Imagine the drive the liberals insane agenda that he would dish out !-:beer:

aboutime
06-28-2012, 09:27 PM
I bet Ringo would take the gig and hold both offices if need be . Imagine the drive the liberals insane agenda that he would dish out !-:beer:

Sounds good to me. If that happened. I'd ask for Defense Secretary, and only work on Friday's, when our Military does the least work, and wants to go home early.
I'd resurrect Reagan Star Wars, and Re-locate PATRIOT missiles inside Israel, and on All of Our Coasts.
I'd rotate National Guard from each state on a monthly basis on the Southern Border, and give our Border Patrol more support, giving them Stinger missiles, drones with Super Glue spray to stop anyone climbing over the BARBED WIRE, Electrified Fence along the Entire border...all of that FOR STARTERS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Sounds good to me. If that happened. I'd ask for Defense Secretary, and only work on Friday's, when our Military does the least work, and wants to go home early.
I'd resurrect Reagan Star Wars, and Re-locate PATRIOT missiles inside Israel, and on All of Our Coasts.
I'd rotate National Guard from each state on a monthly basis on the Southern Border, and give our Border Patrol more support, giving them Stinger missiles, drones with Super Glue spray to stop anyone climbing over the BARBED WIRE, Electrified Fence along the Entire border...all of that FOR STARTERS.

FREAKING A , MAN YOU JUST GOT MY VOTE! -:beer:

fj1200
06-29-2012, 06:51 AM

No. Experienced at what?

cadet
06-29-2012, 10:14 AM
No. Experienced at what?

Just meaning he's older, i'd rather have an older gentlemen then one of these young morons we keep voting in.

aboutime
06-29-2012, 12:18 PM
No. Experienced at what?

I have 5 grandchildren, ranging in age from 1, to 10. And they all have More experience than Obama.
Experience with being Honest, and Kind to other Human Beings.

Anyone is a word that comes to mind, when the word experience is used. Anyone who doesn't call themself Obama for starters, and the list is very long for many others like Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, Rangel etc.

fj1200
06-29-2012, 12:34 PM
I have 5 grandchildren, ranging in age from 1, to 10. And they all have More experience than Obama.

Anyone is a word that comes to mind, when the word experience is used. Anyone who doesn't call themself Obama for starters, and the list is very long for many others like Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, Rangel etc.

Great post. :rolleyes: How does that relate to BO (Bill O'Reilly)?

aboutime
06-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Great post. :rolleyes: How does that relate to BO (Bill O'Reilly)?

My apologies for omitting, or forgetting to also include Bill O'Reilly as having much more experience than Obama.

Look at how I said... ANYONE, and I'll even grudgingly include YOU, as being more experienced than Obama.

fj1200
06-29-2012, 12:49 PM
My apologies for omitting, or forgetting to also include Bill O'Reilly as having much more experience than Obama.

Look at how I said... ANYONE, and I'll even grudgingly include YOU, as being more experienced than Obama.

My apologies for missing that experience at "kindness" and "honesty" are the measures by which we choose the POTUS.

ConHog
06-29-2012, 12:54 PM

Oh good grief, you remind me of some Hog fans we used to have that swore up and down that their 8 year old sons (and daughters) could coach better than our football coach. Just silly on the face of it.