PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up

jimnyc
06-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Nevermind trying to reduce the amount of welfare that is skyrocketing, let's just increase costs to our soldiers!

Threatens to veto bill unless it hikes health care fees for service members

The Obama administration on Friday threatened to veto a defense appropriations bill in part because it does not include higher health care fees for members of the military.

“The Administration is disappointed that the Congress did not incorporate the requested TRICARE fee initiatives into either the appropriation or authorization legislation,” the White House wrote in an official policy statement expressing opposition to the bill, which the House approved in May.

President Obama’s most recent budget proposal includes billions of dollars in higher fees for members of TRICARE, the military health care system, and is part of the administration’s plan to cut nearly $500 billion from the Pentagon’s budget.

http://freebeacon.com/obama-to-soldiers-pay-up/

red states rule
06-29-2012, 02:58 PM
I am sure he will blame Bush

Besides Obama is out buying votes with the handouts while a majority of the military votes Republican - so why should Obama care them?

aboutime
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Trying to Lose in November...kind of Intentionally.

If the Obama's thought they had the Military vote, because they pretended to Care, Love, and Support our military.
The GIG is UP.

This announcement...On a Friday. Should be the STRAW that breaks the back of Obama, and the Dems in Congress.

Everyone who is, or who knows any member of the Military. Active duty, Reserves, National Guard, and Retired should be passing this news on as quickly, and as often as possible.

OBAMA IS A LOUSY, LYING, LIBERAL, LUNATIC WHO "IS" INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING AMERICA.
Not only the Poor, and Middle. But when you threaten the MILITARY. You might as well consider that CUTTING YOUR OWN THROAT OBAMA.
You are now TOAST.

Let him blame anyone he wants. Too bad for Obama. The Military ISN'T the group of Dummies he knows the rest of the Americans who voted for him....ARE.

red states rule
06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Trying to Lose in November...kind of Intentionally.

If the Obama's thought they had the Military vote, because they pretended to Care, Love, and Support our military.
The GIG is UP.

This announcement...On a Friday. Should be the STRAW that breaks the back of Obama, and the Dems in Congress.

Everyone who is, or who knows any member of the Military. Active duty, Reserves, National Guard, and Retired should be passing this news on as quickly, and as often as possible.

OBAMA IS A LOUSY, LYING, LIBERAL, LUNATIC WHO "IS" INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING AMERICA.
Not only the Poor, and Middle. But when you threaten the MILITARY. You might as well consider that CUTTING YOUR OWN THROAT OBAMA.
You are now TOAST.

Obama has already written off the white middle class vote. He has written off the mmilitray vote,

His core base are the freeloaders, the illegals, and the one living off the producers

But I doubt if it will be a winning plan

aboutime
06-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Obama has already written off the white middle class vote. He has written off the mmilitray vote,

His core base are the freeloaders, the illegals, and the one living off the producers

But I doubt if it will be a winning plan
I know I've said it before. But after seeing that report today. I am almost totally convinced. Obama doesn't really WANT A 2ND TERM.

Only a Fool. A fully qualified, unquestionable Fool would do such a thing this close to an election. Especially a fool who THINKS he has the military behind him. But then. Liars never really know the difference between fiction, and truth. Obama is so dedicated to Lies. He's not smart enough to know. He has NO BRAIN to work with.

red states rule
06-29-2012, 05:31 PM
I know I've said it before. But after seeing that report today. I am almost totally convinced. Obama doesn't really WANT A 2ND TERM.

Only a Fool. A fully qualified, unquestionable Fool would do such a thing this close to an election. Especially a fool who THINKS he has the military behind him. But then. Liars never really know the difference between fiction, and truth. Obama is so dedicated to Lies. He's not smart enough to know. He has NO BRAIN to work with.

He wants it, but is so arrogrant he thinks he can win without the people who work for a living and make America work

aboutime
06-29-2012, 05:37 PM
He wants it, but is so arrogrant he thinks he can win without the people who work for a living and make America work

Sorry. I just can't bring myself to admit that Obama is smart enough to even recognize what he is doing.
It's not just this, today.
He has been doing this kind of crap almost weekly, since he took office.
Obama is a really sick, uninformed, pretender who has managed to convince other....less educated, uninformed pretenders to believe him.
Obama is a danger to himself, as much as he is to this entire Nation.
He will go down in History, as even Jimmy Carter has said...."Worse than me as president".

Kathianne
06-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Nevermind trying to reduce the amount of welfare that is skyrocketing, let's just increase costs to our soldiers!

http://freebeacon.com/obama-to-soldiers-pay-up/

After yesterday, I guess he no longer has to pretend that everyone will be saving money with his reform of healthcare.

red states rule
07-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Tells you alot about who Obama cares about when illegals get covered under Obamacare and those who served in the military get screwed over with higher taxes and "fees" for their healthcare

ConHog
07-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Tells you alot about who Obama cares about when illegals get covered under Obamacare and those who served in the military get screwed over with higher taxes and "fees" for their healthcare

:link:

red states rule
07-03-2012, 05:40 AM
:link:

Like anyone actually thought ilegals would NOT be covered under Obamacare? Obama needs all the votes he can get in this election, and the Undocumented Democrat vote will be huge for Obama

Obama said his healthcare plan would not cover illegal aliens – twice. Wilson shouted “You lie!” to the outrage of many, and for which he was later censured by Pelosi & Co.
Well, it turns out Wilson was right, and we didn’t even have to wait for the full rollout of ObamaCare in 2014 to see it.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced (http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2011pres/08/20110809a.html) on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law. But as part of that sum, CNS reports (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/hhs-awards-85-million-obamacare-money-25) that ”approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,” and an HHS official said:

“grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services. ‘Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center,’ Further, the grant recipients are ‘required to serve all residents’ who walk through their doors”.
So say it again, Joe Wilson: Obama lied. Since “50% of “migrant” agricultural workers are illegal aliens”, according to the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/31/us/politics/31verify.html?pagewanted=all), that means it will be guaranteed that tens of thousands of illegal aliens will be covered under ObamaCare.

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2011/08/11/joe-you-lie-wilson-was-right-obamacare-is-funding-illegal-aliens/

aboutime
07-03-2012, 03:56 PM
As some of us celebrate the Independence of our Nation.

Let us not forget. The person who calls himself our PRESIDENT, is doing everything, in his power, legal, or illegal. To destroy, and remove that Independence from WE THE PEOPLE.

Most importantly. Remember. OBAMA IS A LIAR!

red state
07-03-2012, 06:47 PM
We shouldn't overlook that, while B.O. and his lil' minion pukes, are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, they are evil and corrupt enough to counter their ignorance. After all, ignorance has been defistating down through history....but that calls for another LINK because liberals are too lazy to do their own research. Try Google...it actually works!

You know what, guys, if a fraction of the stuff B.O. has said or 5% of what he has done would be televized within our media, B.O. would not only lose the election but would probably face indictment or "dismissal" hearings. Just look at NPR. They see fit to run an article on Bachmann's dual citizenry but I can't perform the same search and get an article within NPR that even hints at B.O.'s dual (or triple) citizenship.

No, don't count him out (no matter what he does) he has the unions, teachers, welfare recipients, border invaders, jobless, lil' libbie loser lemmings, foreign support, the dead, the multi-voters and the convicted criminals (some of which while they serve time). Also, don't forget that many of US weren't able to vote in '08. I and several others that I know had trouble voting the last time. Most of us had lived in the same area and voted at the same location for well over 20 years but not in '08! I went in the back room and filled out all the info but in no way did that count as a vote. Also, keep in mind the intemidation factor from the black panters and muSLUMs who support B.O. to the death. Then there is always the blacks. Christian blacks, secular blacks, middle class blacks and the poor blacks who will vote BLACK no matter what....yet, honkies are the racists!!!!

We shall see....I don't know what kind of fit I'll raise if I'm not able to vote this time around!!! Guess I'll see everyone in the funny papers. HA!!!

red states rule
07-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Like anyone actually thought ilegals would NOT be covered under Obamacare? Obama needs all the votes he can get in this election, and the Undocumented Democrat vote will be huge for Obama

Hey CH - cat got your tonge? You wanted a link so cough up that furball and spin away

taft2012
07-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Hey CH - cat got your tonge? You wanted a link so cough up that furball and spin away

I get the impression Mr. CH has a problem with the "new members", and preferred the days when he could say whatever he wanted, as abrasive as he wanted to, no matter how ill-informed he was about what said... and not be challenged on it.

http://images.thoughtsmedia.com/resizer/thumbs/size/600/at/auto/1340756417.usr105634.jpg

red states rule
07-04-2012, 06:41 AM
I get the impression Mr. CH has a problem with the "new members", and preferred the days when he could say whatever he wanted, as abrasive as he wanted to, no matter how ill-informed he was about what said... and not be challenged on it.

http://images.thoughtsmedia.com/resizer/thumbs/size/600/at/auto/1340756417.usr105634.jpg

You do have a firm grasp on the obvious. CH also reminds me of the star of this video

Enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/xWkZ_StRjU0