PDA

View Full Version : Holder? Off To DisneyWorld

Kathianne
06-30-2012, 01:38 AM
What? No worries:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/06/29/eric-holder-skips-off-to-disney-world

Hours after being held in contempt of Congress Thursday, Eric Holder (http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/06/28/attorney-general-eric-holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress) skipped out of town.
To Disneyworld.

The Attorney General—who was dinged for failing to turn over subpoenaed documents related to Operation Fast and Furious—spent Thursday evening addressing a conference of Hispanic voters in Orlando, Florida at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, according to the National Journal Daybook (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/28/2872639/holder-makes-no-mention-of-vote.html).

Conservative site Red Alert Politics wrote (http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/06/28/on-day-of-contempt-vote-eric-holder-skips-town-heads-to-disneyworld/) snarkily of the trip: "For now, Holder should just try and enjoy his time at 'The Most Magical Place on Earth.'"

Which he just may be doing. "It's good to be here and not to be in Washington, D.C., right now," Holder said.

logroller
06-30-2012, 04:08 AM
He'd best avoid Tomorrowland. Frontierland, perhaps, would better suit is style. :coffee:

ConHog
06-30-2012, 04:04 PM
He'd best avoid Tomorrowland. Frontierland, perhaps, would better suit is style. :coffee:

Fantasy Land perhaps.

Do they have a Racist Land?

On a serious note, what is the point of this thread? Holder isn't allowed to take a vacation?

jimnyc
06-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Fantasy Land perhaps.

On a serious note, what is the point of this thread? Holder isn't allowed to take a vacation?

Do thread starters need to have your approval now? A man going to Disney while Congress is voting to hold him in contempt IS unusual and newsworthy. If you disagree, you are free to post in other threads.

ConHog
06-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Do thread starters need to have your approval now? A man going to Disney while Congress is voting to hold him in contempt IS unusual and newsworthy. If you disagree, you are free to post in other threads.

Once again you over react to a post of mine. I didn't "disapprove" of anything. Merely wondered what the objection was that led to this thread.

Oh, and I don't know for certain, but I'd bet that Holder isn't the first person to go on vacation while under contempt of Congress.

Also, I don't know about Holder, but I plan my family vacations in advance, sometimes a year in advance, and thus excepting a true emergency I'm not cancelling that vacation, especially given that most of the time a non refundable deposit is involved.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2012, 04:20 PM
What? No worries:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/06/29/eric-holder-skips-off-to-disney-world

He is just tired of forking we the citizens so he goes there to fork Mickeymouse, Donaldduck and Goofy.
Let the boy have his deviant fun! Good grief, being a certified , corrupt lying asshole takes a lot out of obama's boy!
Cant a lying bastard have a little fun!??--;)--Tyr

jimnyc
06-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Once again you over react to a post of mine. I didn't "disapprove" of anything. Merely wondered what the objection was that led to this thread.

Oh, and I don't know for certain, but I'd bet that Holder isn't the first person to go on vacation while under contempt of Congress.

Also, I don't know about Holder, but I plan my family vacations in advance, sometimes a year in advance, and thus excepting a true emergency I'm not cancelling that vacation, especially given that most of the time a non refundable deposit is involved.

I have not overreacted to anything. If you really need to ask what the point of a thread is, maybe it's over your head.

ConHog
06-30-2012, 04:22 PM
I have not overreacted to anything. If you really need to ask what the point of a thread is, maybe it's over your head.

Over my head?

logroller
06-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Fantasy Land perhaps.

Fwiw, the article said he was goin there to address some Hispanic group; so it's not merely a vacation.

ConHog
06-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Fwiw, the article said he was goin there to address some Hispanic group; so it's not merely a vacation.

Apparently this thread is over my head, so I'm bowing out.

logroller
06-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Apparently this thread is over my head, so I'm bowing out.
Just an opportunity to bash Holder; he deserves it iMO.

aboutime
06-30-2012, 05:52 PM
He is just tired of forking we the citizens so he goes there to fork Mickeymouse, Donaldduck and Goofy.
Let the boy have his deviant fun! Good grief, being a certified , corrupt lying asshole takes a lot out of obama's boy!
Cant a lying bastard have a little fun!??--;)--Tyr

Is it possible Holder is there to represent Obama as the Self-proclaimed First Gay President?

Somebody should check to see if this is the week when Disney World celebrates GAY PRIDE.

Just a suggestion since Holder will probably get far more support for his Contempt of Congress there, from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and the Village People of YMCA fame.

Gaffer
06-30-2012, 05:57 PM

A working vacation. Taxpayer paid for.

Only liberal swine would book this man as a speaker anywhere.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Is it possible Holder is there to represent Obama as the Self-proclaimed First Gay President?

Somebody should check to see if this is the week when Disney World celebrates GAY PRIDE.

Just a suggestion since Holder will probably get far more support for his Contempt of Congress there, from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and the Village People of YMCA fame.

Islam hates gays, look for obama if given a second term to tax Disney into bankrupcy. After all, Roberts essentially said:
ok boys,, as long as you call it a tax ,you are good to go! FFFKKK ANYBODY OR ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT!
And King Obama doesnt need Congress, he has his proven go-arounds, his appointed czars, he has Executive orders and Executive privilege to boot!!-Tyr