PDA

View Full Version : Is This Really Such A Bad 4th?

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, there have been tough ones before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_6bX7_O4M&feature=youtu.be

Mr. P
07-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Is This Really Such A Bad 4th?

Yes, there have been tough ones before:

I direct your attention now to MY Flag. Notice how it's flown?

Hell yeah this 4th is BAD! The Country is crumbling around us!

But it's not from outside attacks at the moment.

NO, NO, The difference between the Video and now is simple....

Now, we are complacent

Now. we've become apathetic

Now, 50% do not pay federal tax

Now, WE'VE learned how to vote for benefits

Now, we've learned how to feed from the public trough

NOW, the threat IS from WITHIN!

NOW, I wish I WERE wrong.

cadet
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
This fourth is pretty bad, the countries in the tanker, there's an idiot in charge, people are living off of foodstamps and welfare instead of getting back on their feet, and some of us are pretty pissed.

But, we're not celebrating that, we're celebrating that we have the chance to do whatever we want with our lives, we're free to do... anything. I'm proud to be equal to the smartest and dumbest people i've met. We're not celebrating obama, we're celebrating a good long time of great presidents.

The only thing that sucks, is this burn ban in Indiana...

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 05:35 PM

Now, we are complacent

Well 1776-1789 and 1860-1865 were pretty much within too. ;) Yeah I know 'England' was a tad different, but a civil war that ends in secession, is still a civil war.

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Until I decide all hope is lost, that the country is no longer my place of preference, I will celebrate the hope!

Mr. P
07-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Until I decide all hope is lost, that the country is no longer my place of preference, I will celebrate the hope!

I'll call yer "hope" and raise you "CHANGE".

red state
07-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Mr. P,

You took the words right out of my mouth. I thougth, as I watched this idiot, how can you stand there and say that (especially the ending statements) when we have a direct attack on our freedoms. We now have a National Mandated Funding of Abortion, We are constantly having to fight against gun regulations that are inevitably intent on stripping us of our guns entirely. During The Revolutionary War, WWI and WWII we fought enemies outside of the US with full knowledge that we had the RIGHT once we returned to go hunting, defend our family as we had defended our Nation and had the decision of having health insurance whether it is wise to have it or not (it was our decision without Federal penalties/TAXes). Yes, we have been in many wars and faced many bad times but NEVER have we faced a "fundamental change" at this level with a firm realization that we are losing what was once AMERICA.

Spot on Mr. P. I didn't have to add to your comment at all BUT I have such zeal for my nation and the treat that I see right before my eyes and it is disappointing to see so many who choose to blindly follow along and contribute to our demise. I was disappointed in the American voter for ever placing such a fraud and anti-American in the White House but I'm 100 times more disappointed in seeing even the slightest support for B.O. now that they (WE) know for certain what his intent is. Oh, I'd rather us fall to a superior enemy rather than cave in from within to the slimiest of unworthy scum in the White House with all his little lemmings following right along.

Yeah, go out and stuff a hotdog down and chug-a-lug on a beer....and the band played on while the Titanic sank.

Now, we are complacent

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I'll call yer "hope" and raise you "CHANGE".

You DO know how much I want 'CHANGE!' :coffee:

Mr. P
07-03-2012, 05:49 PM
You DO know how much I want 'CHANGE!' :coffee:

Yes...but ya left that part out so I was... just sayin. :poke:

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Yes...but ya left that part out so I was... just sayin. :poke:

Point taken. I think I was more thinking of the other thread, as I said there, 'early days.' Gaffer may be prescient, I'm just not that quick to jump. Neither were most even as late as 1773. ;)