PDA

View Full Version : Really?

Missileman
07-03-2012, 06:13 PM
In a time when we should be cutting spending, the Obama admin has announced plans to convert half of our navy fleet to burn biodiesel at $26 dollars a gallon instead of regular diesel that's currently $3.60. Does this make any sense at all?

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/235955-white-house-pushes-for-military-use-of-biofuels-over-lawmaker-objections

Kathianne
07-03-2012, 06:17 PM
In a time when we should be cutting spending, the Obama admin has announced plans to convert half of our navy fleet to burn biodiesel at $26 dollars a gallon instead of regular diesel that's currently $3.60. Does this make any sense at all?

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/235955-white-house-pushes-for-military-use-of-biofuels-over-lawmaker-objections

I don't see the companies named supplying that fuel. Are they gov't subsidized on top of this? Are they Obama contributors? Lots missing from the story.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2012, 06:23 PM

What are they going to do if that fuel causes damage to multi-million dollar equipment?
So we spend extra 23 dollars a gallon for what? Thats right so we can go broke faster, the obama way.-Tyr

Gaffer
07-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't see the companies named supplying that fuel. Are they gov't subsidized on top of this? Are they Obama contributors? Lots missing from the story.

You can bet they will have ties to the dark one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2012, 06:30 PM
You can bet they will have ties to the dark one.

And be some of his campaign contributors . Curruption runs deep in that black snake.;)--Tyr

red state
07-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm MORE that sure he's getting something out of it. Either through campaign funding OR in the further destruction of our beloved USA. If I had to be positive about this, I'd say that bio fuel is something they may actually be able to manufacture one the ship. Still, it seems far more feasable to have ALL of our ships running on both solar and nuclear power. Why are our ships still running on oil? It doesn't make sense. Are there any subs running on fuel? I believe all of our subs are nuclear. It would be interesting to hear more about this more expensive fuel but if there is anything crooked about it, rest assured, it'll NOT be covered by the media (not even the moderate/center FOX. Orielly LOVES B.O., after all, and he's a big important man on FOX. I don't even watch that fake any more. Can't say that I watch any TV news anymore....unless Judge Napolitano is on or something ( I still like him fairly well).

Anyway, what can be said but "REALLY"?!!!! That pretty much sums up the last 24 years of Bush I, BUSH II and Bush III (and don't forget slick willie and the peanut farmer)! REALLY!!!!!

jafar00
07-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm guessing that Obama senses that there may be problems with oil supply by following Israel in their latest foolish venture into attacking their neighbours. When you look at it that way, it makes sense to convert to alternative fuels before it becomes a problem.

ConHog
07-04-2012, 01:34 AM
I'm MORE that sure he's getting something out of it. Either through campaign funding OR in the further destruction of our beloved USA. If I had to be positive about this, I'd say that bio fuel is something they may actually be able to manufacture one the ship. Still, it seems far more feasable to have ALL of our ships running on both solar and nuclear power. Why are our ships still running on oil? It doesn't make sense. Are there any subs running on fuel? I believe all of our subs are nuclear. It would be interesting to hear more about this more expensive fuel but if there is anything crooked about it, rest assured, it'll NOT be covered by the media (not even the moderate/center FOX. Orielly LOVES B.O., after all, and he's a big important man on FOX. I don't even watch that fake any more. Can't say that I watch any TV news anymore....unless Judge Napolitano is on or something ( I still like him fairly well). 3

Anyway, what can be said but "REALLY"?!!!! That pretty much sums up the last 24 years of Bush I, BUSH II and Bush III (and don't forget slick willie and the peanut farmer)! REALLY!!!!!

Well just adrssing the nuclear question. Its a matter of securiry. Pretty hard to steal a sub or an aircraft carrier but a nuclear powered cutter for instance? Then some group who we dont want to see nuclear is.

But this is stupid. Its like converting your house over to the new lightbulbs when you cant even afford to pay the light bill

red state
07-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Well just adrssing the nuclear question. Its a matter of securiry. Pretty hard to steal a sub or an aircraft carrier but a nuclear powered cutter for instance? Then some group who we dont want to see nuclear is.

But this is stupid. Its like converting your house over to the new lightbulbs when you cant even afford to pay the light bill

Yes, everyone but you is an ignorant, stupid moron who sees a house using new-improved "libbie" light bulbs as something totally different than why WORKING subs that work well using nuclear power can't work as equally well for our carriers and battleships. Folks like me are even too stupid to contemplate the dangers for when such ships are stolen by pirates so that their lil' country can have nuclear power. WHAT?!!!! Do you just like to hear yourself argue with someone, anyone (a fence post) or are you really that "SMART" that you come up with these ingenious little plays on scenarios that make no sense to us stupid people?

News flash...I said SHIPS (not cutters, boats or rafts). Another news flash!!! The new bulbs DON'T work as well, cost much more and are far more dangerous to dispose of. Nuclear power subs work EXTREMELY well and are obviously BETTER so why wouldn't nuclear battle ships/carriers work as equally well? I thought I made a good point but, then again, I'm not as smart as you obviously are...especially bringing up the possibility of someone hi-jacking our BIGGEST and BEST!! And your mention of CUTTERS was magnificent!!! I never EVER thought of making a small cutter or Bass boat into a nuclear driven device. WOW! Since you think of EVERYTHING....should we have nuclear anything (just in case our below ground missiles suddenly 'disappear' from under out noses? Spooky thought...sure wouldn't want some lil' third world country getting their hands an one of them. Do you think our border jumpers/invaders could swim back with one of those strapped across their back. They sure manage to rob us blind so I guess I wouldn't put it past them. Of course, I'm just guessing....I'm sure you KNOW.

I hate being hostile but if you took this out of all the points and can't say anything useful or deem any of what I had written as useful the please just don't say anything at all cuz this petty attack on a good point simply brings the IQ level down considerably on a somewhat intellectual thread with thinkers who usually make good points.

red state
07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm guessing that Obama senses that there may be problems with oil supply by following Israel in their latest foolish venture into attacking their neighbours. When you look at it that way, it makes sense to convert to alternative fuels before it becomes a problem.

The only problem with oil supply is the attack he and those like him have posed on our Nation's oil and those who are able to make it into a usable product. From the Gulf of America to our good neighbors in Canada, we have more oil that we'd know what to do with....why else would China and others come all the way over here to drill baby drill. ANSWER: because we're not allowed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-06-2012, 01:22 PM
The only problem with oil supply is the attack he and those like him have posed on our Nation's oil and those who are able to make it into a usable product. From the Gulf of America to our good neighbors in Canada, we have more oil that we'd know what to do with....why else would China and others come all the way over here to drill baby drill. ANSWER: because we're not allowed.

So true and we are not allowed because it would greatly strengthen us while the obama (globalist)agenda is to weaken us! Sooner we get that teleprompter reading piece of human scum out of our Whitehouse THE BETTER!!
It truly is like it's infected now with varmits and we all pay the price....-Tyr

aboutime
07-06-2012, 01:23 PM

You can guess all you want. But Obama only does what George Soros says he can do. We all know you hate Israel.

Better yet. You can probably guess that Israel wouldn't like you either. Anyone who condones, and applauds the daily rocket attacks on any nation, as you probably do. Just proves to the rest of us. Your SICKNESS of HATRED exposes your increased Ignorance.

red state
07-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes, one can dig up past attacks all the way back to before Christ and fingers can be pointed all over the place BUT one has to remember. Israel attacks after an attack from the sand fleas and I can't think of one time that the sand fleas have 'given' land away in the name of peace. That can't be said of Israel. In fact, It was less than a decade ago that Israel sent out an olive branch by evicting their own citizens to give land over to the sand fleas. Did the sand fleas appreciate or follow this extended hand of peace....NO! They did, however, set up new launching pads on the newly "given" land where they sent even more rockets that reached even deeper into Israeli territory. Yes, THEY are haters alright. THEY (sand fleas or MOST liberals) hate anyone who isn't drawing welfare, renting or having to beg for anything.

red state
07-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Always remember this:

THEY aren't green peacers....
THEY are simply GREEN with Envy!!!!

aboutime
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Yes, one can dig up past attacks all the way back to before Christ and fingers can be pointed all over the place BUT one has to remember. Israel attacks after an attack from the sand fleas and I can't think of one time that the sand fleas have 'given' land away in the name of peace. That can't be said of Israel. In fact, It was less than a decade ago that Israel sent out an olive branch by evicting their own citizens to give land over to the sand fleas. Did the sand fleas appreciate or follow this extended hand of peace....NO! They did, however, set up new launching pads on the newly "given" land where they sent even more rockets that reached even deeper into Israeli territory. Yes, THEY are haters alright. THEY (sand fleas or MOST liberals) hate anyone who isn't drawing welfare, renting or having to beg for anything.

red state. You just described what the Obama clan normally refers to as Veterans, White people, and anyone who dares to Disagree with him as Home Grown Terrorists, Racists, and Bigots. Without mentioning the people from Obama's party who are just Ignorant, and Dumb as a comparison.
Anyone who mentions Israel, or Jews instantly becomes the Enemy of Obama and Democrats who HATE EVERYONE that isn't THEM.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Always remember this:

THEY aren't green peacers....
THEY are simply GREEN with Envy!!!!

One can be a conservationist without being an enviro wacko/greenpeace nut..
We hunters believe in proper conservation of our resources and our animals..
Ours (the wildlife)to have dominion over just as declared in our bible! Defended by our rights, defended by our Constitution and if need be defended by our firmly "clung" to guns!
I obey all hunting laws but if I and my family ever fell into desperate times which required harvesting wild game OUT OF SEASON to survive , I'd do so and would defend my God given right to do so against any and all who tried to stop me. A MAN would do no less!--Tyr