PDA

View Full Version : The Sellout of America…Senate Style

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 03:36 PM
The Sellout of America…Senate Style

May 23, 2007

Dear Thomas,

Tom has asked me to give you the latest on the Senate sellout—I must tell you it is a complete betrayal of the nation, guaranteeing another massive invasion across our border and destroying the very identity of our nation. Here are the most outrageous aspects of the bill.

Automatic amnesty for the 15-20 million illegal aliens living here today! All they have to do is fill out the paperwork and 24 hours later they are legal.

Cost: $2.5 trillion to the taxpayer—the bill bankrupts the nation.

Thirty to forty million new immigrants in about 8 years.

Four hundred thousand guest workers every year to enter our country, take our jobs, suppress our wages, and burden our communities (and when their visas expire do you think they might join the next wave of illegal aliens).

NO back taxes for amnestied illegals.

NO English requirement for amnestied illegals.

NO medical exams for amnestied illegals.

Absolutely ZERO serious provisions to upgrade border security—our elite do not intend to secure the nation. In fact, buried in the bill is language that expresses the “sense of Congress” that believes the dangerous Security and Prosperity Partnership for North America should “accelerate”! They are trading our sovereignty for the North America Union without the consent of the people.
The business community actually had the audacity to complain the bill was too burdensome on them because it required them to verify employees online! They feel no responsibility for the consequences their cheap labor has been to this nation. Maybe if the government threw a few CEOs into the slammer they’d get serious about helping their nation stop the invasion!

But this bill must be defeated and Tom is ready to do everything in his power to make certain it doesn’t get any traction in the House if it gets through the Senate.

Friends, as you know Tom has been fighting to stop illegal immigration for over ten years. He has made it a cornerstone of this campaign and has forced all other candidates to take a position—and most of them are flipping all over the place and still don’t have it right. Thanks to Tom, immigration is finally one of the most significant issues in a presidential race.

But to keep it up he needs your help. I must ask you if you can make as generous a contribution a possible—it would mean so much to Tom to know he has your support as we focus our efforts on the critical August straw poll in Iowa. Without your help we will not be able to get our message to the voter.

Sincerely.

Bay Buchanan

P.S. A short note from Tom: My opponents are feeling the heat from the grassroots, and most of them are now attacking the amnesty bill. But let me assure you: their new stands on amnesty look more like conversions on the road to Des Moines than on the road to Damascus! I’m going to hold their feet to the fire, in the debates and in Iowa and New Hampshire, on this vital issue. That’s why your contribution today is so critically important.

Paid for by Tancredo for President

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 05:28 PM
The price tag for this bill is expected to be extremely high, but sources told FOX News that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office will not have an estimate ready until after Memorial Day, something that could fracture the bill's already fragile support.

The Heritage Foundation's Rector warned that CBO will give only a 10-year estimate, "but on year 15, it starts to cost a fortune. On year 30, it will bankrupt the Social Security system. It is a disaster, it's a sham, and it's a deception."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274607,00.html

Pale Rider
05-23-2007, 11:11 PM
All this, AFTER, in 1986 Sen Ted,*hickup*, Kennedy, said, "no more amnesty, it will never happen again." What a fucking lying piece of shit.