PDA

View Full Version : High level humor on stupid shows

logroller
07-04-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm watching the show spongbob square pants with the kids; which is about as stupid as a show can be. However, every somiften a gem exposes itself in the heap of nonsense. The setup is discussion ideas at a party, and one is "discuss the philosophical nature of 'irony.'"
:coffee:

jimnyc
07-04-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm watching the show spongbob square pants with the kids; which is about as stupid as a show can be.

Hey now! That show rocks! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? LOL

The Simpsons, Spongebob, Beavis & Butthead & Family Guy - They all teach good old fashioned family values. And the teaching is much more funny if you're stoned. <-- not that I advocate that! :420::chillpill:

Shadow
07-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey now! That show rocks! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? LOL

The Simpsons, Spongebob, Beavis & Butthead & Family Guy - They all teach good old fashioned family values. And the teaching is much more funny if you're stoned. <-- not that I advocate that! :420::chillpill:

That makes sense...since I think the writers were obviously stoned when coming up with some of the episodes on those shows.:thumb:

jimnyc
07-04-2012, 12:03 PM
That makes sense...since I think the writers were obviously stoned when coming up with some of the episodes on those shows.:thumb:

Oh, no doubt! Same as the old Cheech and Chong movies, they made little sense. Then you got high (well, not YOU, but in general) and laughed for hours!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aoaXXsXFOkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>