PDA

View Full Version : Team Obama: "Kill Romney"

Kathianne
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Well they said it awhile ago, (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60921.html) Ann Romney it appears is just smart enough to bring attention to it now:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57466625/ann-romney-obamas-whole-campaign-strategy-is-lets-kill-this-guy/?tag=pop;stories

July 5, 2012 7:18 AM
Ann Romney: Obama's whole campaign strategy is "let's kill this guy" <dl class="storyBlogByline"><dt class="storyBlogBy">By </dt><dd> Jan Crawford

(http://www.cbsnews.com/2102-505263_162-57466625.html?contributor=46834)
</dd></dl> (CBS News) On a mission to shatter the image of her husband as rigid and unrelatable, Ann Romney told CBS News she worries that President Obama's entire campaign strategy is "kill Romney."

"I feel like all he's doing is saying, 'Let's kill this guy," she said, seated next to her husband, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, in an exclusive interview with CBS News chief political correspondent Jan Crawford. "And I feel like that's not really a very good campaign policy.

"I feel like Mitt's got the answers to turn this country around," she continued. "He's the one that's got to bring back hope for this country, which is what they ran on last time. But the truth is, this is the one that has the hope for the - for America."...

aboutime
07-05-2012, 12:16 PM
As many may not know. Threads like this that provide negative information about Obama, can act as a Double-edged sword in many ways as well.

I know...it's about Romney. But responding negatively, could be dangerous.
DO NOT respond to this with the obvious, negative remarks Obama and Company HOPE to hear, read, or see.

To do so would instantly make you a target, not only for the Obama crowd, but a target by the Secret Service, and FBI.

I suggest that the ADMIN of this Forum.... DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Yes. It violates our 1st amendment rights to Free Speech. But at the same time. It enables Obama in declaring all of us as Enemies of the State. Just exactly what they need.

Kathianne
07-05-2012, 12:17 PM
As many may not know. Threads like this that provide negative information about Obama, can act as a Double-edged sword in many ways as well.

DO NOT respond to this with the obvious, negative remarks Obama and Company HOPE to hear, read, or see.

To do so would instantly make you a target, not only for the Obama crowd, but a target by the Secret Service, and FBI.

Yes. It violates our 1st amendment rights to Free Speech. But at the same time. It enables Obama in declaring all of us as Enemies of the State. Just exactly what they need.

Huh?

aboutime
07-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Huh?

I know you were sincere in posting this Kathianne. But. Think about it for a second.
If someone can say such things about Romney, and get away with it. As Obama and company obviously feel they can.

What will be the results of someone...saying the same thing about OBAMA?

Last time I heard about this sort of thing. THREATS to the President. In any form, such as this forum. ARE ILLEGAL, and can be treated as such.
I was merely warning others of the consequences. That's all.
No disrespect to you, in any way.

fj1200
07-05-2012, 12:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Kathianne
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
I know you were sincere in posting this Kathianne. But. Think about it for a second.
If someone can say such things about Romney, and get away with it. As Obama and company obviously feel they can.

What will be the results of someone...saying the same thing about OBAMA?

Last time I heard about this sort of thing. THREATS to the President. In any form, such as this forum. ARE ILLEGAL, and can be treated as such.
I was merely warning others of the consequences. That's all.
No disrespect to you, in any way.

No, I disagree with the 'silencing.' Obama's team said it and it should be known. No one will accuse them of an actual assassination, but their use of language? http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-01-14-obama14_ST_N.htm

Obama's call for civility seen as striking right tone

WASHINGTON — President Obama's warmly received plea for tolerance and temperance in the wake of last weekend's massacre in Tucson has created an opportunity for him to change the tone of political debate in Washington — and possibly advance his overall agenda.

Former White House (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Places,+Geography/Landmarks,+Landforms/White+House) officials and experts in government and communications said Obama's healing words at Wednesday night's memorial service conveyed a message the country needed to hear.

By not pointing fingers or seeking to score political points, they said, Obama positioned himself well as he readies his State of the Union Address for Jan. 25. That speech will lay out his goals for the year ahead, his first with a divided government.

"The president's speech last night was potentially seismic for him," said Richard Greene (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Richard+Greene), a communications strategist who has written on history's most unforgettable speeches. "Every time the president shows himself in this very warm, very human light, a light that everyone can relate to, he softens up the argument against his agenda."

Obama's entrance into the drama came as the harsh partisan rhetoric was escalating. Some liberals, such as Sen. Bernard Sanders (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Bernie+Sanders) of Vermont (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Places,+Geography/States,+Territories,+Provinces,+Islands/U.S.+States/Vermont), said vitriolic language from conservatives had helped to create a hateful atmosphere. Some conservatives, such as Sarah Palin (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/People/Journalists,+Media,+Academia/Sarah+Palin), accused liberals of using the tragedy for political purposes.

The president silenced both sides, at least temporarily. He called for empathy, not blame, to honor the six people who died and 13 others wounded, including critically injured Democratic (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Organizations/Political+Bodies/Democratic+Party) Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/Gabrielle+Giffords).

Credited for verbiage they did not and do not practice.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Shining a light on this warped rhetoric is not threatening anyone.

aboutime
07-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Whatever!

Gaffer
07-05-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm already an enemy of the state. The lesbonic women declared that three years ago.

jimnyc
07-05-2012, 12:46 PM

While I see your point, I think that's a bit of a stretch. Besides, the individual is responsible for what they post. Of course I would make every attempt to delete a post if anyone made a threat, and I would cooperate with any authorities, but I think the community here is well above making any posts that could be misconstrued as a threat towards Obama. We have some dumb folks who threaten one another on here, but never dumb enough to do so to such a public figure, or any public figure.

jimnyc
07-05-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm already an enemy of the state. The lesbonic women declared that three years ago.

What makes one an enemy of the state? I think I might qualify, but want confirmation... :laugh:

Kathianne
07-05-2012, 12:48 PM
While I see your point, I think that's a bit of a stretch. Besides, the individual is responsible for what they post. Of course I would make every attempt to delete a post if anyone made a threat, and I would cooperate with any authorities, but I think the community here is well above making any posts that could be misconstrued as a threat towards Obama. We have some dumb folks who threaten one another on here, but never dumb enough to do so to such a public figure, or any public figure.

Indeed. Reporting a news story is in no way a threat.

aboutime
07-05-2012, 01:05 PM

jimnyc. Agreed. It may be a stretch. But my intent was only meant to be a warning that could help AVOID someone forgetting, and posting a kind of Retribution sort of threat.

I put nothing past the Obama gang. In fact. It wouldn't surprise me if they intentionally tried to get that kind of reaction from some...who show Little, Individual Responsibility for what they post.

The game of politics is nothing but Word games, Semantics, Rhetoric, and lies on both sided. And usually. Those who feel the most threatened, try to lure others DOWN to their level.
That's all my warning was about.

Noir
07-05-2012, 01:06 PM

Whoop, i'd of killed Obama, but becoming a vegan kinda quashed that, lucky sod. :salute:

Anyways, more srsly,
she worries that President Obama's entire campaign strategy is "kill Romney."

Paranoid much?

aboutime
07-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Indeed. Reporting a news story is in no way a threat.

Kathieanne. In no way was I trying to say what your thread reported...was, in any way a threat.

If you took it that way. I apologize. I call what I said, a version of Preventive Medicine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kathianne
07-05-2012, 01:07 PM
jimnyc. Agreed. It may be a stretch. But my intent was only meant to be a warning that could help AVOID someone forgetting, and posting a kind of Retribution sort of threat.

I put nothing past the Obama gang. In fact. It wouldn't surprise me if they intentionally tried to get that kind of reaction from some...who show Little, Individual Responsibility for what they post.

The game of politics is nothing but Word games, Semantics, Rhetoric, and lies on both sided. And usually. Those who feel the most threatened, try to lure others DOWN to their level.
That's all my warning was about.

I see your point, though it's a slippery slope. I have faith that the staff here would quickly remove a post that could in anyway seen as a threat to president.

Indeed, if they took the threat as possibly serious, they'd report to FBI or SS.

Gaffer
07-05-2012, 01:24 PM
What makes one an enemy of the state? I think I might qualify, but want confirmation... :laugh:

Anyone with conservative values, veterans, christians, gun enthusiasts are all considered enemies of the state according to napolitano the lezbonic woman, current head of DHS. If you meet any of the above listed criteria you are an enemy of the state. :thumb:

CockySOB
07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Care to guess who said this famous line and when? Sen. Obama in 2008 while on the campaign trail.

Where's the civility?

Abbey Marie
07-05-2012, 02:44 PM
"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Care to guess who said this famous line and when? Sen. Obama in 2008 while on the campaign trail.

Where's the civility?

How Presidential. :rolleyes: Is it any wonder I love to read books about George Washington, et al?

mundame
07-05-2012, 04:14 PM

I've seen it, though. On another forum there is a guy much into wild conspiracy theories. He doesn't quite believe in reptilians, but he mentions them; he's into Bilderberger/New World Order sort of conspiracy theory big time.

Every so often he hauls off and says SOMEBODY -- he doesn't say himself, but SOMEBODY -- there follows a lot of murderous language and description of various harsh demises of the president.

The forum lets him get away with it; probably they think it's the FBI's business; so far he's still there and he hasn't reported any visits from men in black suits!

Boy, I think he's really pushing his luck.

aboutime
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Anyone with conservative values, veterans, christians, gun enthusiasts are all considered enemies of the state according to napolitano the lezbonic woman, current head of DHS. If you meet any of the above listed criteria you are an enemy of the state. :thumb:

I've learned to enjoy being called such names. At least I know. If they are really that dumb, to call me, and others like me those names. We must be doing something right. And they just can't stand it. Much less accept how much the Truth hurts them.
So. Let them call us names. It only proves how challenged they are educationally, and barely eligible to be classified as common, Thinking, responsible human beings.

The best way to challenge those who must use name calling to defend themselves is...to let them continue as much as they like. It qualifies as part of that GIFT, that keeps on GIVING.

gabosaurus
07-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Sounds to me like a stupid candidate with an even stupider wife with a desire to blow things out of proportion.

SassyLady
07-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Sounds to me like a stupid candidate with an even stupider wife with a desire to blow things out of proportion.

Tell me, Gabby, has Obama ever blown things out of proportion? Anyone want to have a beer at Obama's house while he apologizes?

arold10
07-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Although the Obama campaign is going to try to smear Mitt Romney, but the Romney campaign is going to have enough money to defend himself from those attacks. Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee are now raising more than the President and his party. I think this election is going be a though one and very negative.

jimnyc
07-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Although the Obama campaign is going to try to smear Mitt Romney, but the Romney campaign is going to have enough money to defend himself from those attacks. Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee are now raising more than the President and his party. I think this election is going be a though one and very negative.

Yep, I believe they recently announced he raised $100 million last month.

Btw, welcome to DP! :salute:

aboutime
07-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Tell me, Gabby, has Obama ever blown things out of proportion? Anyone want to have a beer at Obama's house while he apologizes?

SassyLady. Does Obama's need to constantly Lie to the American people qualify as Blowing Things out of Proportion?

Last time I checked. Lying is the very same thing Gabby needed to ignore when talking about someone else.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
I've seen it, though. On another forum there is a guy much into wild conspiracy theories. He doesn't quite believe in reptilians, but he mentions them; he's into Bilderberger/New World Order sort of conspiracy theory big time.

Every so often he hauls off and says SOMEBODY -- he doesn't say himself, but SOMEBODY -- there follows a lot of murderous language and description of various harsh demises of the president.

The forum lets him get away with it; probably they think it's the FBI's business; so far he's still there and he hasn't reported any visits from men in black suits!

I would not be on staff at a board that allowed that talk to go on.

Noir
07-06-2012, 02:17 PM

Will it be okay to talk about killing him when he's kicked out of office?

fj1200
07-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Will it be okay to talk about killing him when he's kicked out of office?

That would be bad form. He should be around to find out what a non-government led recovery will be like. As long as Romney doesn't screw the pooch that is.

Gaffer
07-06-2012, 02:30 PM
That would be bad form. He should be around to find out what a non-government led recovery will be like. As long as Romney doesn't screw the pooch that is.

He should be around in an orange jumpsuit and belly chain for transport. And all his corrupt buddies dressed the same.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-06-2012, 03:24 PM

Me too, I cling to my bible and guns , have a patriotic heart and support our military 100%.
In addition to that Im a far rightwing conservative that has true contempt for our current government , loudly and proudly proclaim my complete and righteously based honest hatred for the treasonous vermin that is currently infecting our Whitehouse! -- :flyflag:

Firmly believe that it would be dishonorable for me to feel otherwise or not give my honest opinion on that scum!---Tyr

aboutime
07-06-2012, 03:33 PM
He should be around in an orange jumpsuit and belly chain for transport. And all his corrupt buddies dressed the same.

When Obama finishes ravaging the White House...ala The Clinton's. He should wear an Orange Jump Suit while Loading the U-HAUL, bound for Chicago.

God forbid. Once the Obama's get within sight of the Windy City. They'd be greeted with a CAR, and U-HAUL Hijacking by members of the less informed ACORN party that hangs on the corners, advertising their METH HOUSE sales.

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:40 PM
This is nothing new for libs. Here is Head Union Thug Jimmy Hoffa at as Labor Day rally. Hoffa said of the Tea Party how they "will take the SOB's out"

I am sure most everyone knows what a union thug mans by that

Of course Pres Obama did not say anything about it, just smiles and take the money the union thugs take from their members

http://youtu.be/f65xilSDyso

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM

Triple bravo!!! :beer: :clap: :beer:--Tyr

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:45 PM
There is never a short supply of liberal civility when it comes to those who have a different opinion on the role and size of government

http://youtu.be/SPcpW-wQpB0

aboutime
07-06-2012, 04:49 PM
There is never a short supply of liberal civility when it comes to those who have a different opinion on the role and size of government

http://youtu.be/SPcpW-wQpB0

Thanks red states rule. Before I saw the photo of that jerk above. I wasn't sure I'd be able to honestly identify a REAL IDIOT with No Brains, and a Big Empty Vacuum for a brain.

You restored my faith in TRUTH IN ADVERTISING, Liberally Speaking of course.

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
and of course the left wil spin theri comments by saying how their statements were "taken out of context"

Of course, civility is, and always will be, a one way street with liberals

aboutime
07-06-2012, 04:55 PM
and of course the left wil spin theri comments by saying how their statements were "taken out of context"

Of course, civility is, and always will be, a one way street with liberals

Gotta love the way they talk about the meaning of Tea Bagging, in such a professional, experienced way. While accusing others of practicing what they spent so much time teaching the same people who support them.

Everyone I heard in the video has the mentality of a Horse Turd. They are everywhere, and always get in the way, no matter how hard you try to avoid them.

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Gotta love the way they talk about the meaning of Tea Bagging, in such a professional, experienced way. While accusing others of practicing what they spent so much time teaching the same people who support them.

Everyone I heard in the video has the mentality of a Horse Turd. They are everywhere, and always get in the way, no matter how hard you try to avoid them.

Here is my favorite video showing the hypocrisy of liberals when it comes to expressing "hate"

If you watch you must endure the whining of Rachel Maddow and her liberal guest over the "hate" shown to Pres Obama while you see the civility of libs during the Bush years

http://youtu.be/oQ7r5ivupTU

aboutime
07-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Here is my favorite video showing the hypocrisy of liberals when it comes to expressing "hate"

If you watch you must endure the whining of Rachel Maddow and her liberal guest over the "hate" shown to Pres Obama while you see the civility of libs during the Bush years

http://youtu.be/oQ7r5ivupTU

Hypocrisy? Listening to Maddow and I think it is Lanny...something, while looking at the positive proof of their hatred based on denial just turns my stomach.
I had to stop the video after the first minute or so.
No wonder Obama feels so confident, and consistent with his ability to LIE. The people who support him, and defend him are as good, if not better at Lies than he is.

Of course. Liberals must deny such things ever happen from their side. It's all part of the Liberal, Brainwashed, Training they get where they are convinced, without having to tax their tiny brains...that everything another Liberal Hate Monger says...MUST ALWAYS BE TRUE.

aboutime
07-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Hypocrisy? Listening to Maddow and I think it is Lanny...something, while looking at the positive proof of their hatred based on denial just turns my stomach.
I had to stop the video after the first minute or so.
No wonder Obama feels so confident, and consistent with his ability to LIE. The people who support him, and defend him are as good, if not better at Lies than he is.

Of course. Liberals must deny such things ever happen from their side. It's all part of the Liberal, Brainwashed, Training they get where they are convinced, without having to tax their tiny brains...that everything another Liberal Hate Monger says...MUST ALWAYS BE TRUE.

P.S. Sorry if I didn't compliment Maddow for being such a Nice GUY.

red states rule
07-07-2012, 05:44 AM
and lets not forget Sgt Schultz over at DNCTV. Mr Liberal Compassion himself

http://youtu.be/CueCXx4AAkk