PDA

View Full Version : I'm so glad I tossed my Mac 7 years ago...

glockmail
05-23-2007, 04:55 PM
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=9447

Baron Von Esslingen
05-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has stated that Al Gore, an Apple board member and former US vice-president, would win the presidency if he ran for election.

He already did... once upon a time... before five political appointees took it away from him.

Sitarro
05-26-2007, 12:27 PM
As someone who has used Apple equipment for 15 years and love what they do, I am ashamed that the company would appoint such a fraud to their board . My opinion of Steve Jobs, which has always been pretty high, has gone down many notches as it has for many Hollywood and music industry people. I would expect much more out of Jobs but I guess he felt that it was a good marketing move, after all, most conservatives I know... hate MACs, without ever touching them(there is a lot of ignorance to go around).

I have used both operating systems and it is truely a joke how inefficient Windoze is and how extraordinarily weak their "design"(read copy) staff is. They can't even copy well ( I HATE those that copy other's ideas and try too make them theirs).

As for you Baron, no one with any knowledge about current events or history and a brain, could possibly make the statement you wrote..... I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a bad joke that you were trying to use to get a rise out of those that know better, it has been done before....nothing knew, same old shit.