PDA

View Full Version : A religious conference that DP can get behind

gabosaurus
07-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Organizers say it is how God intended religion to be. And in the true spirit of our nation's Founding Fathers.

http://www.wect.com/story/18954616/flier-for-whites-only-pastors-conference-has-residents-upset

Thunderknuckles
07-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Bleh, you need a new gig Gabby.
This insulting sarcasm thing is wearing a bit thin.

jimnyc
07-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Bleh, you need a new gig Gabby.
This insulting sarcasm thing is wearing a bit thin.

And nevermind that no one here at this site advocates these loony religious nuts, no differently than the Westboro nutters. But it won't stop Gabby from being retarded and making shit up again.

Nukeman
07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Just to ba an asshole!! does Gabs have a problem with the black caucus or the NAACP, BET, the Miss Ebony contest, hell any other event that features ONLY blacks, where is her condemnation of those organizations??

It really is getting tiresome Gabs, for every one of theses you post there are many more that are for minorities of blacks alone.. so please stop with this bullshit!!!!

jimnyc
07-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Just to ba an asshole!! does Gabs have a problem with the black caucus or the NAACP, BET, the Miss Ebony contest, hell any other event that features ONLY blacks, where is her condemnation of those organizations??

It really is getting tiresome Gabs, for every one of theses you post there are many more that are for minorities of blacks alone.. so please stop with this bullshit!!!!

But if she condemned those things here it wouldn't insult the members, so it's useless to her.

gabosaurus
07-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Let's see -- attacking the poster without addressing the topic of the thread. Where have I been told that this is not proper behavior... :rolleyes:

Noir
07-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Let's see -- attacking the poster without addressing the topic of the thread. Where have I been told that this is not proper behavior... :rolleyes:

Mildly ironic given the 'topic of the thread' is an attack on posters.

jimnyc
07-06-2012, 08:20 AM

The topic IS associating DP with this religious conference, and we responded appropriately. Maybe some would respond about the article if you didn't try and be an idiot and associate us with this crap. Now you want to separate yourself from your own words. YOU made the "poster" a part of the topic.

hjmick
07-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Organizers say it is how God intended religion to be. And in the true spirit of our nation's Founding Fathers.

http://www.wect.com/story/18954616/flier-for-whites-only-pastors-conference-has-residents-upset

It's nice to know that, no matter how long I go between visits to good old DP, whenever I drop in you will still be the biggest horses ass on the board.

Thunderknuckles
07-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Let's see -- post a new thread with a subject line intentionally meant to insult the members of this board and you expect a thoughtful response?

It's like inviting a friend over for dinner and telling them they smell like dog shit before they even get pass the threshold.

aboutime
07-06-2012, 07:59 PM

​You really should spend more time here. Telling all of us how you expect us to believe everything you say, and convince us to accept that you are what God Intended, when he said he had a really good SENSE OF HUMOR, and became Gabby about it.

gabosaurus
07-06-2012, 10:47 PM
The topic IS associating DP with this religious conference, and we responded appropriately. Maybe some would respond about the article if you didn't try and be an idiot and associate us with this crap. Now you want to separate yourself from your own words. YOU made the "poster" a part of the topic.

I am not "associating" anyone with "this crap." I am merely stating that many DP members agree with the general subject matter being discussed. Which no one has denied.

Thunderknuckles
07-06-2012, 11:15 PM
I am not "associating" anyone with "this crap." I am merely stating that many DP members agree with the general subject matter being discussed. Which no one has denied.
You assume DP members agree with the general subject matter.
By show of hands, who agrees?
I do not.

jimnyc
07-07-2012, 07:27 AM

Sure, we all need to go around and deny all the stupid ass accusations you make. :rolleyes:

How about you articulate, link to, and show us how many members here agree with the topic? Is that possible?

Nukeman
07-07-2012, 10:08 AM
OK Gabs lets play, why shouldn't the group be allowed to have their little conference... Is it illegal? Is it immoral? Is it reprehensible? Is it racist? Is it unethical? Which is it? Remember that what ever it is those same things should be said about all the exclusionary groups out there!?!? I mean ALL OF THEM!!!! Not just he white ones!!!

Mr. P
07-07-2012, 10:50 AM

No where in the article does it say that nor imply such, Gab.

You're intentionally lying. Why do you do that so often?

DragonStryk72
07-07-2012, 12:16 PM

Wow, thanks for calling me a racist, gabs. Way to go there.

DragonStryk72
07-07-2012, 12:21 PM

Really? Even Jefferson, the first true abolitionist? Or do we not want to talk about him, since it makes you look bad? Before the Revolutionary War broke out, Jefferson freed all of his slaves, and began paying them for their labors.

People bitch about the whole part where black folks were considered 3/5 of a person, but you know what? That was the progressive run of things at the time, so way to shit on your own liberal team again, gabs. It's like when everyone on the left got all hot over their "victory" over Don't Ask Don't Tell. It was a liberal bill that created it, and then 10 years later, you act like it was thing horrific forced upon the people by conservative overlords. It was given to us by Clinton. Get the fuck over this shit.

07-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Let's see -- attacking the poster without addressing the topic of the thread. Where have I been told that this is not proper behavior...

It really is a sad day when you dont even know the topic of your own thread. The topic of course is the implication that any board members, besides you, gives a damn about race.

Had you wanted to talk about the substance of the article, you would have created a thread discussion the substance of the article.

gabosaurus
07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
It really is a sad day when you dont even know the topic of your own thread. The topic of course is the implication that any board members, besides you, gives a damn about race.

Had you wanted to talk about the substance of the article, you would have created a thread discussion the substance of the article.

So discuss the substance of the article. I was merely presenting it.
There is a lot of hate in this forum. No one can deny it. There is hate against blacks, Latinos, Muslims and anyone who doesn't adhere to a strict conservative line of thinking. It's there and there is not denying it.

aboutime
07-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Wow, thanks for calling me a racist, gabs. Way to go there.

Now that gabs has begun to call anyone who is disagreeable to the Gab way of thinking. We all finally get to see...with the use of the typical Liberal Defensive word...Racist, just WHO the real racist is.
It's a tactic Liberals always must resort to whenever they are confronted with truth, and facts they simply cannot disprove.

So. DragonStryk. What we are seeing is the desperation, misery, and frustration of Liberal thinking, oozing out, ever so slightly to expose what Gabby tried to hide.
Using the tactics of name calling is the same as BLAMING others. Just like Obama teaches his little ACORN-ITES.

By the way Gabby. Just for you. That BEST COAST advertisement you call an avatar should read "LEAST COAST" where the price of living is only exceeded by the gluttony of ignorance.

gabosaurus
07-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I do live in Southern California. A very nice area of SoCal, actually. We have good schools, high property values and a great standard of living. We live here because we make a lot of money and can afford it.

If you feel that living in the piney woods gives you a better standard of living, go to it. I simply prefer not to live around prejudiced bumfucks who can see only one color.

aboutime
07-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I do live in Southern California. A very nice area of SoCal, actually. We have good schools, high property values and a great standard of living. We live here because we make a lot of money and can afford it.

If you feel that living in the piney woods gives you a better standard of living, go to it. I simply prefer not to live around prejudiced bumfucks who can see only one color.

Big whoop! Snobs are a dime a dozen in Californication. You just proved it.
Sure you can afford it. Just like your buddy Obama can afford it.
As for the High Property values, and standard of Living. Good for you. Bet all of your doors needed to be widened just to let you enter without catching your nose, or ears on the woodwork too!
Enjoy being one of those ONE PERCENT Obama labels as the Enemy.

jimnyc
07-09-2012, 05:14 PM
There is a lot of hate in this forum. No one can deny it. There is hate against blacks, Latinos, Muslims and anyone who doesn't adhere to a strict conservative line of thinking. It's there and there is not denying it.

First off, you didn't "merely present" it, you presented it as an insult to the majority of this community. And you're wrong on your facts too. The majority don't hate those people, no matter how much you like to make shit up and accuse others of. Not everyone here hates blacks, not even close, but there has been a lot of disdain projected towards criminals. Not everyone here hates latinos, only those that are illegal and/or also of the criminal element. Not everyone hates Muslims, but have issues with those who beat women and terrorists. You try to vilify others for things they don't do or say, obfuscate issues, toss your crap on everyone and then make excuses.

But at least no others here are out there supporting the likes of The Westboro Baptists freaks like you do!

gabosaurus
07-09-2012, 05:24 PM
First off, you didn't "merely present" it, you presented it as an insult to the majority of this community. And you're wrong on your facts too. The majority don't hate those people, no matter how much you like to make shit up and accuse others of. Not everyone here hates blacks, not even close, but there has been a lot of disdain projected towards criminals. Not everyone here hates latinos, only those that are illegal and/or also of the criminal element. Not everyone hates Muslims, but have issues with those who beat women and terrorists. You try to vilify others for things they don't do or say, obfuscate issues, toss your crap on everyone and then make excuses.

But at least no others here are out there supporting the likes of The Westboro Baptists freaks like you do!

Let me see if I can get this through your tiny pointed head.
You say you only hate (or "show disdain") for certain sectors of blacks, Latinos and Muslims. But then you tend to lump all of such minority groups into one. You think ALL Muslims are terrorists. You think ALL Latinos are illegal. You think ALL blacks are criminals.
There are conservative anglos who are criminals, beat women and acts as terrorists.
This is like me saying that I hate all smokers, because they cost American tax payers billions of dollars and end up dying anyway. Or I hate all Catholics because they endorse pedophilia.

And I have never brought up WBC. They are closer to the homophobia that also infests this forum.

jimnyc
07-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Let me see if I can get this through your tiny pointed head.
You say you only hate (or "show disdain") for certain sectors of blacks, Latinos and Muslims. But then you tend to lump all of such minority groups into one. You think ALL Muslims are terrorists. You think ALL Latinos are illegal. You think ALL blacks are criminals.
There are conservative anglos who are criminals, beat women and acts as terrorists.
This is like me saying that I hate all smokers, because they cost American tax payers billions of dollars and end up dying anyway. Or I hate all Catholics because they endorse pedophilia.

And I have never brought up WBC. They are closer to the homophobia that also infests this forum.

Ummm, no, I don't think all Muslims are terrorists nor all latinos illegal. See, you like to just lie so your posts sound better. Oh, and a third, I don't think all blacks are criminals either. And you know what, I don't express it that way, and you're welcome to find posts to prove me wrong. You on the other hand, continually come here and label the board as a whole, solely to get a rise out of the members here. While you may not be an outright troll by definition, you do in fact troll the board, and this thread serves as a perfect example.

gabosaurus
07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Ummm, no, I don't think all Muslims are terrorists nor all latinos illegal. See, you like to just lie so your posts sound better. Oh, and a third, I don't think all blacks are criminals either. And you know what, I don't express it that way, and you're welcome to find posts to prove me wrong. You on the other hand, continually come here and label the board as a whole, solely to get a rise out of the members here. While you may not be an outright troll by definition, you do in fact troll the board, and this thread serves as a perfect example.

So who else trolls the board, saying that liberals are the cause of all evils in the U.S.? Or stating that the country was in great shape until January, 2009?
I wish I could express this point more simply, but I couldn't find a cartoon.

jimnyc
07-09-2012, 06:13 PM
So who else trolls the board, saying that liberals are the cause of all evils in the U.S.? Or stating that the country was in great shape until January, 2009?

There's a difference between poking at politicians, parties and their supporters - and your desire to poke at this board. One is a little more close to home I suppose. Picking on liberals, or democrats, or republicans or conservatives, is much different than doing it directly to members here.

cadet
07-09-2012, 08:45 PM

Darlin... there's alot of hate for ILLEGALS. any and all, they just TEND to be Mexican. my cousin Dominic is Mexican, great guy. he hates illegal's as much as the rest of us.
The only blacks i hate are the ones that claim everything i do is racist. some of my best friends are black.
and it's not Muslims we hate. if you read the Koran, it's alot of piece and such, personally, i hate the ones that have taken advantage of the masses with lies to get them to blow themselves up.

Conservative thinking is FREEDOM TO EVERYONE AND WE'RE BORN EQUALLY. That's like... anti-racism/hate crimes.

cadet
07-09-2012, 08:52 PM

If they weren't the root of all evil, we wouldn't say it. :rolleyes:

My opinion, liberals have views that are great in theory. if everyone took all their ideas at face value. help the poor, give people that need help money. yeah, that works small scale, with neighbors, family, etc. but gov't shouldn't involve that personal.

for every one person the libs help, 20 more are screwing thousands out of the program. Unfortunitally, for every good person that needs welfare, there's a shitload of people that say "Fuck it! no reason to work if i'm gonna get paid more for sittin on my ass!"

It all goes to one saying. Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for life.
libs/dems give that poor starving man a fish. but he's just gonna mooch off you after that, or starve anyway.
rep/teapartiers teach that man to fish and live for himself. not only does it feed him, he doesn't mooch off anyone and it helps overall.

aboutime
07-09-2012, 09:18 PM

Once again gabby. You asked, and you will get the obvious, simple answer to your question.

"Who else trolls the board?"

YOU DO!

07-10-2012, 06:18 PM

You're wrong. I deny it completely. I dont see much hate at all.

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Of course not. No one here ever criticizes blacks, Latinos or gays. And certainly no one jumps into any thread where a Muslim guy is posting and continually trolls him for responses. Not at all. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
07-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Of course not. No one here ever criticizes blacks, Latinos or gays. And certainly no one jumps into any thread where a Muslim guy is posting and continually trolls him for responses. Not at all. :rolleyes:

3 threads trolling in a row...

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 06:43 PM
3 threads trolling in a row...

I would go for more, but I have run out of topics.

jimnyc
07-10-2012, 06:46 PM
I would go for more, but I have run out of topics.

Simple minded liberals generally do run out of memory rather quickly.

07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Of course not. No one here ever criticizes blacks, Latinos or gays. And certainly no one jumps into any thread where a Muslim guy is posting and continually trolls him for responses. Not at all.

So criticizing equals hate in your eyes?

And you wonder why no one gives you much credibility.