PDA

View Full Version : Obama predicts 5.6% unemployment - FAIL

jimnyc
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
The Obama administration told us that by mid-2012 unemployment would be back down to 5.6%. He expressed this specifically, as did Joe Biden. They had a plan for America and told us what this would do for us and our families.

I believe it's time to say they have failed. The latest reports show us sitting at 8.2% unemployment which makes it over 40 weeks now above 8%.

Trigg
07-06-2012, 11:54 AM
seems all those shovel ready jobs that he talked about were just a mirage.

The stimulus was a dismal failure.

November can't come soon enough.

aboutime
07-06-2012, 12:03 PM
seems all those shovel ready jobs that he talked about were just a mirage.

The stimulus was a dismal failure.

November can't come soon enough.
Those shovel ready jobs he talked about did happen. And the Obama gang is shoveling all of his BS, every where he goes, and with every time he brags about creating more Jobs.

Anyone who falls for his lies...voted for him, and they'll vote for him again. Waiting NOT FOR JOBS, but HANDOUTS of money. The U.S. No longer has, or can afford.

Trigg
07-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Those shovel ready jobs he talked about did happen. And the Obama gang is shoveling all of his BS, every where he goes, and with every time he brags about creating more Jobs.

Anyone who falls for his lies...voted for him, and they'll vote for him again. Waiting NOT FOR JOBS, but HANDOUTS of money. The U.S. No longer has, or can afford.

The people I know who voted for him, family members mostly, are talking about staying home this election. :dance:

At least he won't get Indiana again, and the closer we get to Nov. the more hopeful I get.

aboutime
07-06-2012, 12:13 PM
The people I know who voted for him, family members mostly, are talking about staying home this election. :dance:

At least he won't get Indiana again, and the closer we get to Nov. the more hopeful I get.

I have neighbors who have refused to talk to me because they know how I feel about Obama. As for relatives. Only the relatives who live in Pa, and Maryland are absolute Obama fans. So. When we happen to get together for any reason around the Holidays. It's almost like being at a Wake.
Personally. I'm with you. November can't get here quickly enough, and the TV ads are totally MUTE worthy these days with the Pretender telling lies about Romney.

aboutime
07-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Just for the record. If I hear Obama brag about how many new jobs he CLAIMS to be responsible for creating. I will try harder to MUTE the sound of his voice, at all costs.

This is what I am talking about:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-administration-repeated-same-line-jobs-numbers-nearly-171329360.html

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Just for the record. If I hear Obama brag about how many new jobs he CLAIMS to be responsible for creating. I will try harder to MUTE the sound of his voice, at all costs.

This is what I am talking about:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-administration-repeated-same-line-jobs-numbers-nearly-171329360.html

It is clear one term for Obama is one term too many