PDA

View Full Version : UN to Billionaires: Hand it Over

red states rule
07-06-2012, 04:35 PM
As a huge part of the US broils in 100 degree plus heat - the Useless Nations moochers are demanding more money from the producers to fight - are you ready - GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

The United Nations on Thursday called for a tax on billionaires to help raise more than $400 billion a year for poor countries.

An annual lump sum payment by the super-rich is one of a host of measures including a tax on carbon dioxide emissions, currency exchanges or financial transactions proposed in a UN report that accuses wealthy nations of breaking promises to step up aid for the less fortunate.

The annual World Economic and Social Survey says it is critical to find new ways to help the world's poor as pledged cash fails to flow.

The report estimates that the number of people around the globe worth at least $1 billion rose to 1,226 in 2012.

There are an estimated 425 billionaires in the United States, 315 in the Asia-Pacific region, 310 in Europe, 90 in other North and South American countries and 86 in Africa and the Middle East.

Together they own an estimated $4.6 trillion so a one percent tax on their wealth would raise more than $46 billion, according to the report.

"Would this hurt them?" it questioned.

"The 'average' billionaire would own $3.7 billion after paying the tax. If that billionaire spent $1,000 per day, it would take him or her over 10,000 years to spend all his or her wealth," the report says.

It says that the wealth of billionaires grew at an average rate of four percent a year in the two decades before the 2008-2009 financial crisis.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/un-calls-billionaires-tax-help-worlds-poor-211640656.html

Toro
07-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Dear United Nations

Fuck off.

Yours truly.
T.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-06-2012, 05:08 PM
As a huge part of the US broils in 100 degree plus heat - the Useless Nations moochers are demanding more money from the producers to fight - are you ready - GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

Long ago they shot flaming arrows at the SUN during an eclipse!
What do these "morons" PROPOSE TO SHOOT, ICEBERGS??--:laugh2:
Perhaps their liberal edumakation forget to teach 'em about a little thing called Summer.-:laugh:-Tyr

red states rule
07-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Long ago they shot flaming arrows at the SUN during an eclipse!
What do these "morons" PROPOSE TO SHOOT, ICEBERGS??--:laugh2:
Perhaps their liberal edumakation forget to teach 'em about a little thing called Summer.-:laugh:-Tyr

Maybe they plan to buy a shitload of Al Gore carbon credits (with other peoples money of course)

aboutime
07-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Time for any Politician who is Man, or Woman enough in CONGRESS to EVICT The U.N. from within the borders of the United States.

Declare FORCLOSURE on the U.N. Building in NYC, and finally find someone in this nation who has the GONADS to just tell the U.N. To LEAVE, ASAP.

Everyone usually says..."We need to keep them here to keep an eye on them." But that is nothing but pure Hogwash, and BS.

The U.N. has been trying to destroy this nation from within since it's inception, and today. We have a Congress, and wannabe Leader who dares to call himself the President, bowing down to the U.N. and about to relinquish more powers through Treaties, that cannot be changed.

TIME FOR THE U.N. to go where it will do the most good.
SIBERIA.

red states rule
07-06-2012, 06:38 PM
http://www.climatechangedispatch.com/images/stories/cartoons/cartoon_cop15_boondoggle.jpg

Gaffer
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM
I expect Soros to be first in line with his check in hand. Um...Am I expecting too much here?

Trigg
07-07-2012, 04:04 PM
The last time I saw this god awful of a summer we had just as bad of a winter.

The lakes around here were frozen over by mid Nov.

This, by the way, is not making me look forward to winter.

Fall has always been my favorite season anyway :cool:

revelarts
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Federal income taxes started as taxes on the rich 1st as well.
The U.N. is trying it out to.
but who elected them and gave them powers of taxation or penalties or fees or whatever they are calling -taking your money under threat of dire consequence- theses days?

Dilloduck
07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
I expect Soros to be first in line with his check in hand. Um...Am I expecting too much here?

As Obama says, he might have a bit more flexiblilty after the election.

fj1200
07-07-2012, 10:18 PM
but who elected them and gave them powers of taxation or penalties or fees or whatever they are calling -taking your money under threat of dire consequence- theses days?

Nobody, which is why they should be pointed out and laughed at, not feared.

red states rule
07-08-2012, 05:42 AM

While they can't UN worshippers like Reid, Peloisi, Chuck U Schumer, and other liberals can try and appease them

They did try to ram thru Cap and Trade which as loaded with taxes - but they backed off

What the US should do is get out of the UN and get the UN out of NY city. What a waste of prime real estate