PDA

View Full Version : The doctor will see you now.

grannyhawkins
07-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Relax!

Quit paying your insurance premiums.

Free health care is here.

The doctor will see you now.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Relax!

My friend, that picture says about a million well spoken words on the subject!!!
I was drinking a very cold brew when it enlarged and almost choked from laughing so hard. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Relax!

Pelosi goes to the doctor with a serious female problem . The doctor told her to strip down and open wide her legs. She did and was shocked to see the doc putting on hip boots and chemical safety gear . She asked , ' Doc what tha hell are you doing"?
The doc replied,
"Well , I got to go in there to find out whats in it before I can fix it!!!"
She smiles and says ok but if you find that cabin boy from my last cruise pull his azz out..-:laugh2:--Tyr

fj1200
07-07-2012, 09:12 PM
My friend, that picture says about a million stupid words on the subject!!!

:facepalm99:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 09:19 PM
:facepalm99:
Say what you like but I'd appreciate it if you would NOT change my quoted words.
Surely it would not have been too hard for you to type that as your words.-Tyr

fj1200
07-07-2012, 09:22 PM
^Tough, stupid thread, stupid response.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 10:35 PM
^Tough, stupid thread, stupid response.
Really. An overload of information like that and you felt it necessary to alter my quote to get your divine message out.
Care to cast forth more brilliance?

fj1200
07-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Care to cast forth more brilliance?

Sure, stupid is as stupid does. The OP brought forth nothing new, highlighted a pic steeped in racism, and you jumped on the ignorance bandwagon.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Sure, stupid is as stupid does. The OP brought forth nothing new, highlighted a pic steeped in racism, and you jumped on the ignorance bandwagon.

Got any more?

fj1200
07-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Got any more?

Not at the present time. That should have it covered so far.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Not at the present time. That should have it covered so far.

Good, I know that I feel better now . How about you?

fj1200
07-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Good, I know that I feel better now . How about you?

Why should I feel better now? It's not my stupid thread.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Why should I feel better now? It's not my stupid thread.

Just thought that having got that off your chest you'd feel much better.
Why is a joke thread stupid?

fj1200
07-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Just thought that having got that off your chest you'd feel much better.
Why is a joke thread stupid?

You might want to note the forum this is posted in.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/navbit-home.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/index.php)
Forum (http://www.debatepolicy.com/index.php)
Politics (http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Politics)
USA Political Discussion (http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?4-USA-Political-Discussion)

How I feel is not predicated on how stupid a thread is... thankfully.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=fj1200;564274]You might want to note the forum this is posted in.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/navbit-home.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/index.php)
Forum (http://www.debatepolicy.com/index.php)
Politics (http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Politics)
USA Political Discussion (http://www.debatepolicy.com/forumdisplay.php?4-USA-Political-Discussion)

OP is a newbie here. First thread started as far as I've known about.
Likely not a big deal to most here but if it is to you then soothe yourself by all means.
Seems gaffer and myself appreciated the joke.

fj1200
07-07-2012, 11:17 PM
OP is a newbie here. First thread started as far as I've known about.
Likely not a big deal to most here but I'll deny away. -Tyr

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :laugh:

oh yeah, ftfy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :laugh:

oh yeah, ftfy.

Back to the quote changing, eh?
I see that your cleverness truly knows no limits. :laugh2:

fj1200
07-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Back to the quote changing, eh?

Well, when I'm toying with a mouse...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ozRWQCc-FaQ/TsBR1N3trOI/AAAAAAAADrw/PjiwD8cR5mE/s400/A%2Breal-life%2Bgame%2Bof%2Bcat%2Band%2Bmouse%2Bas%2Ba%2Bmo ggy%2Bbats%2Bhis%2Bprey%2Bthrough%2Bthe%2Bair%2Bso %2Bforcefully%2Bthe%2Blittle%2Brodent%2Bdoes%2Ba%2 Bsomersault%2B3.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Obama at the dinner table: "Girls eat everything on your plate, you have relatives starving in Africa."-:laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Why did obama register to run for office as a Democrat?
A. The communist party didnt have enough voters.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2012, 11:47 PM
What did obama's daughters ask first when told he was getting a new dog for them?
A. For breakfast or lunch daddy?:laugh2:

grannyhawkins
07-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert. Congress said, "Someone may steal from it at night."

So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.

Then Congress said, "How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.

Then Congress said, "How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports.

Then Congress said, "How are these people going to get paid?" So They created two positions: a time keeper and a payroll officer, then hired two people. Then Congress said, "Who will be Accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.

Then Congress said, "We have had this command in operation for one Year and we are $918,000 over budget, we must cutback."

So they laid off the night watchman.

NOW slowly, let it sink in.

Quietly, we go like sheep to slaughter.

Does anybody remember the reason given for the establishment of the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY..... during the Carter Administration?
Anybody?
Anything?
No?
Didn't think so!

Bottom line. We've spent several hundred billion dollars in support of an agency....the reason for which not one person who reads this can remember!

Ready??

It was very simple..and at the time, everybody thought it very appropriate. The Department of Energy was instituted on 8/04/1977, TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.

Hey, pretty efficient, huh???

AND NOW IT'S 2010 -- 33 YEARS LATER -- AND THE BUDGET FOR THIS "NECESSARY" DEPARTMENT IS AT $24.2 BILLION A YEAR. IT HAS 16,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATELY 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES; AND LOOK AT THE JOB IT HAS DONE! THIS IS WHERE YOU SLAP YOUR FOREHEAD AND SAY, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"

33 years ago 30% of our oil consumption was foreign imports. Today 70% of our oil consumption is foreign imports. Ah, yes -- good old Federal bureaucracy.

NOW, WE HAVE TURNED THE BANKING SYSTEM, HEALTH CARE, AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY OVER TO THE SAME GOVERNMENT?

taft2012
07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
3564[/QUOTE]

"Yum! Yum! Eat 'um up!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2012, 10:01 AM

"Yum! Yum! Eat 'um up!"[/QUOTE]

Careful, with posts like that fj1200 will come on blasting you for being stupid and may even start to cry in your cereal my friend.-:laugh2:
I left him three obama jokes here last night to soothe his feelings.-:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Apparently he just loves obama jokes , the racist the better..;) -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Obama ordered Congress to set aside a billion dollars for a new research project.
He wants to find out why global warming goes away in winter.-

aboutime
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert. Congress said, "Someone may steal from it at night."

So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.

Then Congress said, "How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.

Then Congress said, "How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports.

Then Congress said, "How are these people going to get paid?" So They created two positions: a time keeper and a payroll officer, then hired two people. Then Congress said, "Who will be Accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.

Then Congress said, "We have had this command in operation for one Year and we are $918,000 over budget, we must cutback."

So they laid off the night watchman.

NOW slowly, let it sink in.

Quietly, we go like sheep to slaughter.

Does anybody remember the reason given for the establishment of the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY..... during the Carter Administration?
Anybody?
Anything?
No?
Didn't think so!

Bottom line. We've spent several hundred billion dollars in support of an agency....the reason for which not one person who reads this can remember!

Ready??

It was very simple..and at the time, everybody thought it very appropriate. The Department of Energy was instituted on 8/04/1977, TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.

Hey, pretty efficient, huh???

AND NOW IT'S 2010 -- 33 YEARS LATER -- AND THE BUDGET FOR THIS "NECESSARY" DEPARTMENT IS AT $24.2 BILLION A YEAR. IT HAS 16,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATELY 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES; AND LOOK AT THE JOB IT HAS DONE! THIS IS WHERE YOU SLAP YOUR FOREHEAD AND SAY, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"

33 years ago 30% of our oil consumption was foreign imports. Today 70% of our oil consumption is foreign imports. Ah, yes -- good old Federal bureaucracy.

NOW, WE HAVE TURNED THE BANKING SYSTEM, HEALTH CARE, AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY OVER TO THE SAME GOVERNMENT?
Granny. I remember sitting in gas lines, based on the numbers on my license plate.
Long lines....The Jimmy Carter Mamba....either start the car, or find somebody to help you push it...empty tanks just didn't work.

grannyhawkins
07-08-2012, 05:42 PM
I remember that also an it still chaps my arse. Peak oil and climate change is nuthin but out and out extortion of Middle America. It seems, thar's no end to their schemes. I just cain't wait to see how affordable the Affordable Health Care is gonna be.

aboutime
07-08-2012, 05:50 PM
I remember that also an it still chaps my arse. Peak oil and climate change is nuthin but out and out extortion of Middle America. It seems, thar's no end to their schemes. I just cain't wait to see how affordable the Affordable Health Care is gonna be.

I can wait Granny. But it will be so exciting to see so many Obama Lovers, bending over as they say...."Thank You Master, May I Have Another?"

grannyhawkins
07-08-2012, 05:59 PM

Gud Lawd!!! Thar's no end to the delusional paranoids, that see a racist behind every tree. A political comment on current events, about a man born in Kenya. You've never in your life, found humor in cultural differences??? Spare me your hypocrisy!!!

fj1200
07-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Careful, with posts like that fj1200 will come on blasting you for being stupid and may even start to cry in your cereal my friend.-:laugh2:
I left him three obama jokes here last night to soothe his feelings.-:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Apparently he just loves obama jokes , the racist the better..;) -Tyr

I see by every post you make you are succeeding in turning this into a joke thread... not in the way you think though.

Gud Lawd!!! Thar's no end to the delusional paranoids, that see a racist behind every tree. A political comment on current events, about a man born in Kenya. You've never in your life, found humor in cultural differences??? Spare me your hypocrisy!!!

I don't see racism behind every tree, just the tree you're standing behind. But if you can point out my hypocrisy I'll grant you the point.

You guys remind me of the joke about the prisoners who sit around the prison yard laughing every time one of the prisoners announces a number. You see, they've heard their own jokes so many times that they only need to announce the number rather than the actual joke. All of your posts pretty much have the same theme, just number them rather than blithering on. It would save the board valuable internets.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=fj1200;564637]I see by every post you make you are succeeding in turning this into a joke thread... not in the way you think though.

And what were you trying to turn this thread into with your lowhanded altering of my quotes pray tell?
Are we to suppose that it was some noble effort on your part?
Instead of using your own brilliant words you chose to corrupt others words?
I've never lowered myself to alter another poster's quotes , making it look as if it was their words unless one reads back in the thread to see the original quote. To me thats completely dishonorable and you seems to find it perfectly alright. If its so right why havent I seen examples of you doing long standing members here that way? Answer is that it is a low and childish tactic ,one which you'd never play on Jimmy, Gaffer, Sassy, Rev, Dragonstryk, Dmp, Abbey, Kat, etc..Which points to you attitude towards new members here. Gaffer and I both gave Granny thanks on starting this thread but you chose to try to start your crap on the two new members. Is that wisdom or cowardice you are showing? -Tyr

fj1200
07-09-2012, 01:16 PM
And what were you trying to turn this thread into with your lowhanded altering of my quotes pray tell?
Are we to suppose that it was some noble effort on your part?
Instead of using your own brilliant words you chose to corrupt others words?
I've never lowered myself to alter another poster's quotes , making it look as if it was their words unless one reads back in the thread to see the original quote. To me thats completely dishonorable and you seems to find it perfectly alright. If its so right why havent I seen examples of you doing long standing members here that way? Answer is that it is a low and childish tactic ,one which you'd never play on Jimmy, Gaffer, Sassy, Rev, Dragonstryk, Dmp, Abbey, Kat, etc..Which points to you attitude towards new members here. Gaffer and I both gave Granny thanks on starting this thread but you chose to try to start your crap on the two new members. Is that wisdom or cowardice you are showing? -Tyr

It's a technique, deal with it. And I've done it before so don't go thinking your special and I'll do it in full compliance with the rules.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 01:27 PM
It's a technique, deal with it. And I've done it before so don't go thinking your special and I'll do it in full compliance with the rules.

Well ,if you are so proud of your childish techniques then perhaps you will care to tell us all about when you first learned to wipe your own ass.
What , are pissed that your buddy ConHog ran away?-:laugh::laugh2::laugh::clap:
I mean what is Mutt without Jeff, right? :lol:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 02:17 PM
A little boy asked his mommy, "Mommy , why am I black and you are white"? His mother replied, " Now don't even go there Barack. From what I remember about that party. You are lucky that you don't bark." -:laugh2:-Tyr

aboutime
07-09-2012, 04:43 PM
A little boy asked his mommy, "Mommy , why am I black and you are white"? His mother replied, " Now don't even go there Barack. From what I remember about that party. You are lucky that you don't bark." -:laugh2:-Tyr

Did that little boy know, or ask his Mommy
"Why does everybody tell me the abortion was my birthday?"

Drummond
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
It's a technique, deal with it.

You're right .. it is a technique. As such, it is describable.

FALSEHOOD.

INACCURACY.

MISREPRESENTATION ...

... and maybe other words would also apply. However, I'm sure you get my drift.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM

FALSEHOOD.

INACCURACY.

MISREPRESENTATION ...

Yes one other word my friend.

DISHONORABLE.

Im guessing it being about 1am there has you too tired to mention that key word..
For you usually would not have missed that one !--Tyr

red state
07-09-2012, 08:08 PM
My friend, that picture says about a million well spoken words on the subject!!!
I was drinking a very cold brew when it enlarged and almost choked from laughing so hard. -Tyr

Tyr,

If you like the jungle doctor image, try the attachment on for size!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 08:28 PM

Tyr,

If you like the jungle doctor image, try the attachment on for size!

HAHA, man thats great! So true and drives the point home too!! :salute:--Tyr

fj1200
07-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Well ,if you are so proud of your childish techniques...

Childish huh? You don't have much room to speak given what you've posted up in this thread.

FALSEHOOD.

INACCURACY.

MISREPRESENTATION ...

My "edit" pretty much describes what SHOULD HAVE BEEN posted, perhaps you'll catch MY drift.

aboutime
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
HAHA, man thats great! So true and drives the point home too!! :salute:--Tyr

I agree. That is just great. Imagining Obama giving me my next PROSTATE exam is almost like what he does to the entire nation every day, since he was elected.

No wonder his fans say he has a WARM (hand) personality.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=fj1200;564792]Childish huh? You don't have much room to speak given what you've posted up in this thread.

My words speak plainly and I do not alter other peoples quote's. If your thinking ability is so shallow that you need to use a perversion of my words to get your message across then perhaps you would be better served taking lessons from me! I charge only a minor fee but for you I'll double it.:laugh: That way you can learn twice as fast and get double for your money!:laugh2:
Now about my words here, you took umbrage because of our laughing at your hero obama. As if the concept of a joke is not to be allowed when speaking of the little want to be boyking. Well tough shat pumpkin. Its a damn joke thread or are you too damn dense to get even that?
Up in this thread is the place for jokes and from the way you are acting apparently the joke is on you.-:laugh2:
How about I start a thread just for you titled -Vent your insecure anger at the new members?
Will it help ya out little pal? ;)

fj1200
07-09-2012, 10:43 PM
... your hero obama.

You are a mindless drone.

Oh, and learn to quote.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM
You are a mindless drone.

Oh, and learn to quote.

Still think that you are a clever little turd don't ya? Or so you think.:laugh:
Myself I do not give a damn what you chose to get pissed about on this thread.
It is apparent you have a bug up your ass and think playing clever little games here will do ya good.
Well have at it because you are looking quite foolish or doesnt that matter to you?
Maybe you are such a hotshot that looking like a jerk and fool is a plus in your mind.

Say, did you know that obama could eat a twenty pound watermelon by himself in an hour at age 10.?
You see talent like that is what makes him so great..-:laugh2:
Now proceed with your cry of racism.

A mindless drone am I, eh?
Well , be careful then I may just accidently "drone" strike you..-:lol:

And by the way I'll quote when and how I see fit. your attempted instructions on that reveal your arrogance -tyr

red state
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
This pretty much sums up B.O. (unless you're a mindless lemming). And the piper continued to play as the rats followed.

fj1200
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
I did, you deleted most of it.

Part of my deleting was you muffing the quote function. I think three times in this thread now.

A mindless drone am I, eh?

The rest of my deleting was to expose what you so obviously got wrong that the rest of the blithering drivel wasn't even worth giving a second light on the interwebs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Part of my deleting was you muffing the quote function. I think three times in this thread now.

The rest of my deleting was to expose what you so obviously got wrong that the rest of the blithering drivel wasn't even worth giving a second light on the interwebs.

Why , are you having trouble knowing which words are from which poster?
Or is it just another way for your to put forth your controlling brilliance for all to see?

Say, did you know that obama could drink 4 cold 40'S BY THE AGE OF 10 and still quote his Marx from memory without missing a single line of that shat?:laugh2:--Tyr

fj1200
07-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Why , are you having trouble knowing which words are from which poster?

Nope, I can easily distinguish your blithering drivel from others. Also, I see that someone moved the thread into the humor forum for you so start with the actual humor at your earliest convenience.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 11:15 PM
This pretty much sums up B.O. (unless you're a mindless lemming). And the piper continued to play as the rats followed.

All were really good but I liked the super obama one the best..because in his demented mind he truly thinks that he is some kind of hero/god.-Tyr

red state
07-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Hall monitors and NAZIS were never liked...things haven't changed. HUMOR with FACT (like my editorial cartoons)!

red state
07-09-2012, 11:21 PM
All were really good but I liked the super obama one the best..because in his demented mind he truly thinks that he is some kind of hero/god.-Tyr

Well, it also has other meaning behind it. Can anyone tell me what the other 'clues' are? This will let me know how knowledgeable ya'll are about our White House "OCCUPIER".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Nope, I can easily distinguish your blithering drivel from others. Also, I see that someone moved the thread into the humor forum for you so start with the actual humor at your earliest convenience.

A damn good thing somebody showed you how to write the words "blithering drivel" isnt it? I bet you practiced it with pencils a few hundred times before daring to use ink.
What, were you too dense to see where it was moved before ?:laugh:
Yes, its in the humor forum. And your little comedy parade isn't funny.

Say, did you know that obama "compressed" all his girlfriends so that he could carry them into the club in his back pocket and avoid the entry fees? Do not try that yourself because you arent a messiah . Just thought that I'd warn you as you appear to be rather slow on the uptake and all.-:laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Well, it also has other meaning behind it. Can anyone tell me what the other 'clues' are? This will let me know how knowledgeable ya'll are about our White House "OCCUPIER".

muslim in hiding, the symbol on his undershirt.

fj1200
07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
What, were you too dense to see where it was moved before ?:laugh:
Yes, its in the humor forum because someone bailed my a$$ out.

Why would I pay attention to someone moving the thread? It doesn't make your blithering drivel any less drivelicious. So the humor will start...

red state
07-09-2012, 11:42 PM
muslim in hiding, the symbol on his undershirt.

And the "BLING" can you tell me about that? It is a VERY important symbol and should be of interest to everyone (unless you're a blithering idiot).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Why would I pay attention to someone moving the thread? It doesn't make your blithering drivel any less drivelicious. So the humor will start...

You learned blithering drivel and it sounded so good to you that you went in search of a thread to use it in.
Jokes in this thread are primarily about the azzhat obama and I'm betting thats what put a bug up your ass.
Well too bad the chump is not immune to being joked about! We get that you think it childish to joke about your dear leader. So you resort to altering quotes and presenting yourself as noble somehow.
If it is truly such "blithering drivel " why do even bother posting on this thread?
Answer, becoming all too apparent that you like CH have a vendatta against the new members upsetting your little applecart here. Well , get over it because its an open forum and we are here to participate just like everybody else.
If you have such a big problem with that take it up with Jimmy or are you too scared to voice your concerns after seeing CH do the same then storm off?

Say, did you know that obama , ......never mind you are just here to shat and complain about trivial bullshit anyways.--Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't have anything new to say so I make stuff up about anyone who has a different thought than me and my ilk --Tyr

Especially the part about BO being "my dear leader." :laugh:

Also, why would I bring up anything with Jim? As far as I know you haven't broken any rules, stupidity and ignorance are not mentioned in them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Especially the part about BO being "my dear leader." :laugh:

Also, why would I bring up anything with Jim? As far as I know you haven't broken any rules, stupidity and ignorance are not mentioned in them.

Apparently you would like to try to mod here as your attempts to instruct granny and then me clearly point to.
Or do you think members here can not read and see that you started bullshit with your first post in this thread.
That bug you have up your ass must be the size of a softball.-:laugh::laugh:
You dont like the joke thread then go joke yourself off , I bet you are very familiar with that already.:laugh2:--Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Apparently...

Apparently you are still trying to create an army of straw men to strike down.

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Relax!

What's worse than an RSR thread? A recycled RSR thread!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rHZbPW7KOwA/Tzaj1NZkqwI/AAAAAAAAKqo/KKTXDDvPwdI/s400/stupid_people.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Apparently you are still trying to create an army of straw men to strike down.

Apparently you are trying to act as a mod. What forum this thread was first posted on is none of your damn business, it's for a mod to be concerned with yet you in your supposed brilliance felt compelled to call the OP stupid for posting it in the wrong forum. Who tha fukk made you a Mod? What are you the forum police, new mod want to be!
Your attempts to play the innocent ,kind and friendly poster trying to help out dont cut it dumbass.
You came on this thread with a bug up your ass so sit on it and STFU.
I'LL POST ON THIS THREAD EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS IF I WANT TO AND YOU CAN PISS AND MOAN ABOUT HOW THIS THREAD IS RACIST AND STUPID LIKE THE LITTLE SISTER YOU APPARENTLY ARE.
Obvious quote changer that you dont have a damn ounce of honor..
Dirty and childish tactics seem to fit you so well...
Did little Mutt lose his little Jeffy?-:laugh2: --Tyr

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 06:21 PM
:rolleyes:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1109/idiots-idiots-stupid-demotivational-posters-1314975612.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Ok here is two for today.

A village in Kenya is missing its idiot....America is suffering from one..

If it ain't broke, obama will fix it until it is! --:laugh2:--Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Apparently...

Apparently you are still full of the ignorant twaddle. I don't want to be a mod, am not acting like a mod, and don't necessarily care where this thread was originally posted; it fills the stupid criteria quite adequately for any forum, you just happened to try and bail them out by claiming it was a joke thread. To recap, I didn't call them stupid for posting in the wrong forum. So please continue with your postings, it says more about you than me.

ConHog
07-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Apparently you are still full of the ignorant twaddle. I don't want to be a mod, am not acting like a mod, and don't necessarily care where this thread was originally posted; it fills the stupid criteria quite adequately for any forum, you just happened to try and bail them out by claiming it was a joke thread. To recap, I didn't call them stupid for posting in the wrong forum. So please continue with your postings, it says more about you than me.

Hi Jeff.........

fj1200
07-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi Jeff.........

Don't make me wannabe-mod-your-ass. :poke:

EDIT:

Actually I thought he was referring to his OP pal who has not been back in quite some time to add to the hilarity of this thread.

sundaydriver
07-10-2012, 09:49 PM
A couple of you guys remind me of a slinky. You don't do anything , but to push you down the steps would put a smile on my face. :laugh2:

fj1200
07-10-2012, 09:50 PM
A couple of you guys remind me of a slinky. You don't do anything , but to push you down the steps would put a snile on my face. :laugh2:

FINALLY someone lets go with a funny. :laugh:

ConHog
07-10-2012, 09:51 PM
A couple of you guys remind me of a slinky. You don't do anything , but to push you down the steps would put a snile on my face. :laugh2:

showing your age there feller. I had a slinky and a Rubik's Cube to :D

gabosaurus
07-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I had to look up what a slinky was. Duh... :eek:

ConHog
07-10-2012, 09:59 PM
I had to look up what a slinky was. Duh... :eek:

WTF?

it's a slinky a slinky a wonderful wonderful toy

a slinky a slinky fun for a girl or a boy

sundaydriver
07-10-2012, 10:20 PM
showing your age there feller. I had a slinky and a Rubik's Cube to :D

I just went wild gyrating when the Hula Hoop came out!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Q- Did you hear about MacDonald's new Obama Value Meal?
A. Just order whatever you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it!-:laugh2:

Shadow
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Why is Barack Obama so thin and scrawny?

If he were any heavier he wouldn't be able to walk on water. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Black Robots Golf.
A golfer walks into the clubhouse of a local countryclub. He tells the pro golfer behind the counter that he wants to do 18 and that he is going to need a caddy. The golf pro informs him that the club is running a promotion and if he tries out one of their new experimental robot caddies, he can golf for free. The golfer agrees and takes out the robot. While on the golf course the robot caddy tells the golfer the wind speed,distance and even how hard to hit with the club. He has the best game of his life.

The next time the golfer returns to the countryclub he tells the golf pro that he wants to do 18 and he wants to get one of those new robot caddies again.

He informs the golfer that they do not have the robot caddies anymore. The golfer, all upset, tells him how great they were and asks him what happened.

The golf pro tells him that members were complaining
that the sun would project off their metallic material into their eyes.

The golfer asks why they didnt just paint the robots black?

The golf pro said they did but the next day, 3 of them didnt show up and
the other three that did show up robbed the pro shop.... bada bing..:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Q. Hey did you hear that obama's Aunt Zeituni is getting deported?

A. Yeah, they're sending her back to Hawaii.

At least one joke a day folks, as I promised the obama lover of "racist" jokes.:laugh2:-Tyr

ConHog
07-12-2012, 10:13 AM
When do the jokes start ? :shrug:

grannyhawkins
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Now that Chief Justice Roberts has voted to uphold ObamaCare, it's finally shovel ready.

ConHog
07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Can someone post something funny already?

sundaydriver
07-12-2012, 03:47 PM
3 Irishmen in a pub

The first says: "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"

The second then starts: "That sounds like a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one called Quinns. At Quinns, you buy a drink, Quinn buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Quinn buys you another drink."

Then the third pipes up. "You think that's good? Where I come from, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
"Wow!" say the other two. "That sounds fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?" "No," replies their friend, "but it happened to my sister!"

aboutime
07-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Even if you're not a golf fan. Try this one.

A man goes to his doctor complaining that he hasn't been able to sleep for two weeks, and he wants the doctor to prescribe a Sleeping pill.

The doctor tells him. Most sleeping pills become habitual, and suggests something else to try first.
He tells the man. "I know you play golf. How bout trying this? When you go to bed tonight. Think about being on your favorite golf course, actually playing each hole, and see if that helps you get to sleep."

The man agree's. And that night. He goes to bed, closes his eyes. And tries to imagine his favorite golf course. Just like the doctor suggested.

Next day. He goes back to the doctor. The doc asks him if it worked. And he told the doc.

"No. It didn't work. I got on the first hole. Got a Birdie. Got on the second hole. Got an Eagle, got on the third hole...got a Hole in One. Got to the fourth hole. Hit the ball so hard...I SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT AWAKE...TRYING TO FIND IT!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Q, Why did obama step on the cockroach?

A. He hates the competetion and likes to practice smashing things that can not fight back.

At least one a day..;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Q. What will obama do if Romney challenges him to a debate?

A. Claim Executive Privilege.

At least one a day as promised..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Q. Why did obama order the costly new saddle?

A. Because Michelle outgrew the old one and it was be kind to dumb animals week.

At least one a day as promised..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Q. Was obama born with a silver spoon in his mouth like Romney?

A. No, more than likely it was just a roasted poodle leg spiced with ginger and curry!

one a day as promised..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Q. Bamboy's mother asked, "Son why arent you eating that fine roasted dogtail"?

A. The Bamboy replied, "I'm tired of eating dog tail. When am I going to get a head?;)

Bamster's mother replied, " A soon as you learn to read, we are poor and simply can not afford a telerprompter yet"!

one a day as promised.-Tyr

aboutime
07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Obama: "Knock, Knock."

WE THE PEOPLE: "Who's there?"

Obama: "Nobody!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Obama is giving away millions of free ObamaPhones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio) right before election day.

Here are a few fun facts about the new ObamaPhone:

ObamaPhone gets great reviews on MSNBC.

ObamaPhone promises to do better if you buy it again.

Chris Matthews ♥s the ObamaPhone vibrator mode.

Joe Biden's ObamaPhone has a rotary dial.

The Fluke model ObamaPhone includes free phone sex.

Acorn ObamaPhones are registered in fake names.

ObamaPhone skins are very thin.

ObamaPhone redistributes your rollover minutes.

ObamaPhones don't have a mute button.

When ObamaPhone drops a call it blames BushPhone.

ObamaPhone will never be a smartphone.

ObamaPhone has the unemployment office on speed dial.

ObamaPhone never works between 9am and 5pm.

ObamaPhone comes with a tiny teleprompter.

The only game on the ObamaPhone is golf.

Banks get a trillion free minutes on ObamaPhone.

ObamaPhone's map app covers all 57 states.

ObamaPhone's map app is missing Jerusalem.

ObamaPhone blocks calls from taxpayers.

The ObamaPhone cursor always points to Mecca.

ObamaPhone's come in wind or solar powered.

ObamaPhone is only available with a four year plan.

ObamaPhone's navigation system always turns left.

An ObamaCare app installs without your permission.

The ObamaPhone was made in <STRIKE>Kenya</STRIKE> Hawaii.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 08:58 PM
World War II pilot reminiscing joke

A World War II pilot is reminiscing before school children about his days in the air force. (Joke best delivered with a good thick accent)

"In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough. The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember, " he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and suddenly, out of the clouds, these fokkers appeared.

(At this point, several of the children giggle.)

I looked up, and right above me was one of them. I aimed at him and shot him down. They were swarming. I immediately realized that there was another fokker behind me."

At this instant the girls in the auditorium start to giggle and boys start to laugh. The teacher stands up and says, "I think I should point out that 'Fokker' was the name of the German-Dutch aircraft company"

"That's true," says the pilot, "but these fokkers were flying Messerschmidts."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Q. How do you know your date with the fighter pilot is half over?
A. He says "but enough about me - wanna hear about my plane?"

Q: How do you know if there is a fighter pilot at your party?
A: He'll tell you.

Q: What's the difference between God and fighter pilots?
A: God doesn't think he's a fighter pilot.

Q: What's the difference between a fighter pilot and a jet engine?
A: A jet engine stops whining when the plane shuts down.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Coastal Command's ground crews worked all hours to keep their aircraft in the air in the battle against the U-boats. One weary mechanic failed to notice and salute a newly commissioned (and very unpopular) officer. To remind him to recognise the King's Commission, he ordered that he salute him for ten minutes.

A senior officer emerged from HQ and asked what was going on. When told, he reminded the officer that it was also a rule that the salute be returned-so, to the squadron's delight, there they stood, saluting each other for 10 minutes.