PDA

View Full Version : Stupidcide bomber kills 7 of his own family in Iraq

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 06:53 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-kills-7-own-family-iraq-085955546.html

......Suicide bomber kills 7 of his own family in Iraq
By SAMEER N. YACOUB | Associated Press – Sat, Jul 7, 2012....Email
Share0Print......BAGHDAD (AP) — A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged belt at a gathering of his own family in western Iraq, killing his pro-government cousin and six other relatives, officials said Saturday.

The blast targeting a leader in the Sahwa militias in the city of Ramadi is a reminder of how extremism still divides Iraq's Sunni Muslim minority, with some working with al-Qaida-linked insurgents against others who support the Shiite-led government.

The killing is part of a surge in violence six months after the last American troops withdrew.

The bomber entered the home of his cousin, the local Sahwa leader, on Friday night as the extended family was gathered for a meal, said a police official in Ramadi, the capital of Anbar province, 115 kilometers (70 miles) west of Baghdad.

He approached the militiaman and detonated his explosives, killing his target as well as his wife, three of their teenage children, his brother and another relative, said the official. He could provide no other details including the number of wounded.

A hospital worker in Ramadi confirmed the deaths. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information.

Anbar is the province where Sunni tribes first revolted against al-Qaida in late 2006 and 2007, joining U.S. troops to fight the insurgency.

The movement was called Sahwa, or Awakening, and helped turned the tide of the war, although deadly attacks remain a grim fact of life for Iraqis. The Sahwa militia members are a favorite target of the Sunni insurgency, which sees them as traitors.

The last American troops left Iraq on Dec. 18, nearly nine years after leading an invasion to oust dictator Saddam Hussein. Immediately after the withdrawal, al-Qaida unleashed a bloody wave of bombings and targeted killings.

Attacks had slightly decreased since January, but starting in early June, major bombings have come at a rate of every few days instead of every few weeks, killing at least 300 people.

The sustained level of attacks suggests the insurgents are emboldened by Iraq's protracted political crisis, which pits Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki against Sunni, Kurd and rival Shiite politicians who say they are being sidelined.

Experts say the crisis in neighboring Syria may also be fanning the Iraqi insurgency, as some weapons intended for rebels fighting forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar Assad could be falling into the hands of Iraqi militants as they cross the country.

People so filled with pure hate that they kill their own family= Relgion of Peace,, my ass....
Imagine killing your own family just to be able to kill a leader that Allah says has to go. Why can't Allah do his own killing? Did Zeus take all his lightning bolts away?-:laugh:---Tyr

aboutime
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Looks like the only people who believe in the so-called Religion of Peace, are Dead, at the hands of the PEACE MAKERS!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Looks like the only people who believe in the so-called Religion of Peace, are Dead, at the hands of the PEACE MAKERS!

Just consider what kind of hate one must have to murder one's own family just to get at an opposition leader!
Allah surely must be proud of that insane murdering moron!!--Tyr

aboutime
07-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Just consider what kind of hate one must have to murder one's own family just to get at an opposition leader!
Allah surely must be proud of that insane murdering moron!!--Tyr

Imagine the terrible disappointment his entire family is going through now. Watching their Daddy, and Husband crying after being introduced to that 72 Year Old Virgin Pig.

jafar00
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
What a moron.

But it has to be said that before the US invasion, this kind of thing was completely unheard of in Iraq. You made it happen. Are you proud?

jimnyc
07-10-2012, 08:30 PM
What a moron.

But it has to be said that before the US invasion, this kind of thing was completely unheard of in Iraq. You made it happen. Are you proud?

Nope, the cockroach with the bombs made it happen. Islam is always looking for excuses for this type of filth.

sundaydriver
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
As hateful and heinous a crime as this is, how few days do I not pick up a paper or watch the news that someone for what ever reason dos'nt kill their kids or whole family here in America?

jafar00
07-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Nope, the cockroach with the bombs made it happen. Islam is always looking for excuses for this type of filth.

Where did I defend this?

As hateful and heinous a crime as this is, how few days do I not pick up a paper or watch the news that someone for what ever reason dos'nt kill their kids or whole family here in America?

Indeed

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57424141-504083/peter-keller-wash-man-suspected-of-killing-wife-and-daughter-found-dead-in-bunker-police-say/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/hungary/9190732/Hungarian-man-kills-four-members-of-his-family-with-large-machete-after-row.html
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90777/7871531.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/9280402/Italian-man-who-lost-job-kills-his-two-young-children.html

Oh wait, 4 incidents of a similar nature. One Jewish, the others Christian or Atheist. Let's blame those on Islam too eh? You numbskulls.

Nell's Room
07-11-2012, 12:17 AM
You have got to be one sick motherfucker to murder your own family like that. I hope that son of a bitch goes straight to hell.

Scuse the language, but it was necessary!

jafar00
07-11-2012, 04:14 AM
You have got to be one sick motherfucker to murder your own family like that. I hope that son of a bitch goes straight to hell.

Scuse the language, but it was necessary!

According to Islamic teachings he will indeed go to hell and spend an eternity continuously blowing himself up.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Where did I defend this?

You said the US made this happen. That's an excuse. The only person that made this happen is the cockroach who blew himself up, and him alone.

ConHog
07-11-2012, 08:26 AM
You said the US made this happen. That's an excuse. The only person that made this happen is the cockroach who blew himself up, and him alone.

well, in a sense he is right Jimmy. Pre 2003 you would NEVER have seen anything like this in Iraq because SH did a pretty good job of simply murdering anyone who disagreed with him about ANYTHING and so there were no dissidents.

Of course, I would counter that by saying it certainly is not the US's fault that Iraqis can't figure out how to peacefully disagree with one another.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 08:30 AM
well, in a sense he is right Jimmy. Pre 2003 you would NEVER have seen anything like this in Iraq because SH did a pretty good job of simply murdering anyone who disagreed with him about ANYTHING and so there were no dissidents.

Of course, I would counter that by saying it certainly is not the US's fault that Iraqis can't figure out how to peacefully disagree with one another.

Yeah, I see the light now, we twisted this guys arm and forced him to kill his own family! NOT! This guy CHOSE to do what he did without help from the US. He's obviously fucked in the head, and he's 100% responsible for his own actions and the US has ZERO to do with his actions.

ConHog
07-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I see the light now, we twisted this guys arm and forced him to kill his own family! NOT! This guy CHOSE to do what he did without help from the US. He's obviously fucked in the head, and he's 100% responsible for his own actions and the US has ZERO to do with his actions.

You obviously missed what I was saying Jim.

PRES invasion this guy would have been dead long before he had a chance to kill his family. So yes the US prevented SH from killing him; but no the US didn't make him crazy.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 08:46 AM
You obviously missed what I was saying Jim.

PRES invasion this guy would have been dead long before he had a chance to kill his family. So yes the US prevented SH from killing him; but no the US didn't make him crazy.

You said in a sense that he was right. My stance is that the US had NOTHING to do with this idiot doing what he did. NOTHING. People can still abide by the law and be civilized, even after a country has been invaded. This guy CHOSE to be a scumbag murderer.

If the US didn't support Israel and have boots in Islamic countries, OBL probably wouldn't have got the ball rolling on 9/11. So I suppose a Muslim would be right in a sense if they said the US made 9/11 happen.

ConHog
07-11-2012, 08:48 AM
You said in a sense that he was right. My stance is that the US had NOTHING to do with this idiot doing what he did. NOTHING. People can still abide by the law and be civilized, even after a country has been invaded. This guy CHOSE to be a scumbag murderer.

If the US didn't support Israel and have boots in Islamic countries, OBL probably wouldn't have got the ball rolling on 9/11. So I suppose a Muslim would be right in a sense if they said the US made 9/11 happen.

Yes, in a sarcastic sense. Next time I'll type that out for you.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, in a sarcastic sense. Next time I'll type that out for you.

Sure

ConHog
07-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Sure

Re read it Jim, and you will plainly see that I was not blaming what this jerk off did on the US. Good grief.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Re read it Jim, and you will plainly see that I was not blaming what this jerk off did on the US. Good grief.

ok, sure

ConHog
07-11-2012, 08:58 AM
ok, sure

So you really and truly believe that I am blaming the US for this?

God damn Jim, that is just beyond ridiculous.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 09:01 AM
So you really and truly believe that I am blaming the US for this?

God damn Jim, that is just beyond ridiculous.

Then I suppose you shouldn't say another person has a point when they are claiming the US should be proud of what they made happen.

ConHog
07-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Then I suppose you shouldn't say another person has a point when they are claiming the US should be proud of what they made happen.

Jim read slowly

If we hadn't shoved SH out of power in Iraq, this guy probably would not have been alive to murder his family. SO ipso facto our invasion did create an atmosphere where this idiot could do what he did. That does NOT make it our fault though.

That's all I said, and it is perfectly logical.

jimnyc
07-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Ok

Gaffer
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Let me put words in jafar's mouth here. " saddam should have been left alone to continue his reign of terror and murder." I know that's not what jafar meant but that's how it seems.

If saddam had just cooperated with the un he would still be alive and in power. He'd probably offer the guys family money for going to a western country and blowing himself up.

Lots of if's. The facts are, an asshole (misinterpreter of islam) blew up his family. Blaming world events and what if's don't change anything.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2012, 10:24 AM
What a moron.

Unheard of why? Because the West wasnt there involved to get the information! Of course in muslim controlled nations or nations where the majority are muslim it's not announced or publicly discussed and
/or condemned! Why would they do so? Its we infidels(Western civilisation) that objects to the barbaric acts!-Tyr